Options

GOP

Comments

• Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,434
    The far right is now claiming the deep state is using weather manipulation technology to create hurricanes to punish Florida for not having vaccine mandates 

Seems crazy when climate change is way too fantastical idea for them to comprehend, but some insane conspiracy isn’t 

Do u have a link to this madness?
    My initial thought when DeSantis called the storm surge "biblical" was that they should take the hint and god is trying to purge the world from Desantis and his followers.  
    Thought I was the only one thinking it was a way to move the garbage into the ocean……but God wouldn’t do that to the creatures of the sea!  
  • Options
    The far right is now claiming the deep state is using weather manipulation technology to create hurricanes to punish Florida for not having vaccine mandates 

Seems crazy when climate change is way too fantastical idea for them to comprehend, but some insane conspiracy isn’t 

There you go.  This stuff starts at the fringe and moves mainstream.  Case in point: Q

we need to let this one swirl around for a while. It’s early days still

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lauren-witzke-and-deanna-lorraine-say-deep-state-using-weather-manipulation-technology-to-punish-desantis

Holy shit...  The other scientist said this " they are changing our DNA through vaccination"  My god man.  This is some weird stuff they come up with...
  • Options

There you go.  This stuff starts at the fringe and moves mainstream.  Case in point: Q

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lauren-witzke-and-deanna-lorraine-say-deep-state-using-weather-manipulation-technology-to-punish-desantis

And there is no talking them out of it. Some of these idiots still blame Obama for 911
    I remember the religious right (Falwell) saying 9/11 was gods punishment for accepting gay lifestyles 

Problem with that is a hurricane hit Florida after they passed the don’t say gay bill into law. They aren’t being rewarded 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,066
    I have a client that just retired (he's like 58) to Cape Coral. His house didn't get destroyed but lots of water damage and the neighborhood is obviously trashed. I can't imagine having my little retirement paradise upended like that. He just moved there in May and now everything around him is pretty much destroyed.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,167

And there is no talking them out of it. Some of these idiots still blame Obama for 911
    I remember the religious right (Falwell) saying 9/11 was gods punishment for accepting gay lifestyles 

Problem with that is a hurricane hit Florida after they passed the don’t say gay bill into law. They aren’t being rewarded 

law didn't go far enough, thats why god is punishing them.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,911
    I have a client that just retired (he's like 58) to Cape Coral. His house didn't get destroyed but lots of water damage and the neighborhood is obviously trashed. I can't imagine having my little retirement paradise upended like that. He just moved there in May and now everything around him is pretty much destroyed.
    Yea that’s tough. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. 
  • Options

whew...a few cans of whoopass opened here

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,837
    I want to laugh about the trainwreck of a candidate the GOP put up against Warnock. But I can't because Walker's still probably going to win.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    I want to laugh about the trainwreck of a candidate the GOP put up against Warnock. But I can't because Walker's still probably going to win.
    I know what you mean....fucking unreal

• Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited October 2022
    OnWis97 said:
    Tommy Tuberville means you are probably right. That guy is about as stupid and unqualified as you can get. Regardless of politics 

guy doesn’t even understand how the basics of government work or basics of world affairs or history 

walker is similarly unqualified 

unless the racists stay home or vote for neither. That could happen as I really don’t know how that dynamic plays in rural Georgia. His wife looks white. No idea if she is or isn’t though. Racists are in a bind though 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,582

The hypocrisy is a virtue to this modern day GOP, not a liability.... see my previous comment about "owning libs" being all that matters. 
    LOfuckingL

• Options
    edited October 2022

The hypocrisy is a virtue to this modern day GOP, not a liability.... see my previous comment about "owning libs" being all that matters. 
    LOfuckingL

Funny how the standard of proof republicans require  when it’s one of their own is impossibly high.  You could have cctv of the guy dropping her off at the clinic and that still doesn’t prove anything 

one Biden gaffe however is undeniable proof the guy isn’t functional, based on a hunch and speculation 

it’s all connected and why you can’t even engage with these people.  We aren’t even existing in the same reality 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,389

LOfuckingL

Funny how the standard of proof republicans require  when it’s one of their own is impossibly high.  You could have cctv of the guy dropping her off at the clinic and that still doesn’t prove anything 

one Biden gaffe however is undeniable proof the guy isn’t functional, based on a hunch and speculation 

it’s all connected and why you can’t even engage with these people.  We aren’t even existing in the same reality 
    100%
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,511

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,202
    ^ one would think if Dems could manipulate the size, speed and location of a near cat five hurricane, they could…

easily figure out how to win the midterms

amirite?
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,843
    And that clip was viewed half a million times? Jeez. 
    I do like the story in the banner- 'Biden Builds Transhuman Cyborg Army using immigrants.' 

• Options
    edited October 2022
    eddiec said:
    I do like the story in the banner- 'Biden Builds Transhuman Cyborg Army using immigrants.' 

Was it viewed that many times already?

…or is it being amplified by China and Russia to get to the top of news feeds so then more people watch it?

repeating a lie enough times and it becomes true to people.  

Even more questionable stuff has become “true” this way before. This is a perfect example of what they would do though. They give oxygen to stuff that then divides us. They don’t have to actually create the stories themselves. It is more effective that way too 
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,233
    ^ one would think if Dems could manipulate the size, speed and location of a near cat five hurricane, they could…

amirite?
    the way i see it is the democrats are kind of like god. god can do all sorts of amazing things, but always needs money for some reason. god is all knowing and all powerful, just can't handle money. democrats can do some amazing things legislatively but just cannot make themselves hold on to power for any length of time.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

amirite?
    the way i see it is the democrats are kind of like god. god can do all sorts of amazing things, but always needs money for some reason. god is all knowing and all powerful, just can't handle money. democrats can do some amazing things legislatively but just cannot make themselves hold on to power for any length of time.
    power is a means to an end.
    gop sees power as the point.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,950
    eddiec said:

I had to pause to read that. I couldn't fucking believe it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,233
    mickeyrat said:

amirite?

for them power is the end. they get power and do nothing with it. it is having power just for the sake of having power.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

amirite?

for them power is the end. they get power and do nothing with it. it is having power just for the sake of having power.
    That’s kind of a good thing

if they knew how to govern the first two years of trump with both houses of Congress could have been far worse. 

The democrats secret weapon is they can govern 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,389
    cutz said:

Holy cow. Literally nothing that was said, by either of those two, in that 1 minute and 40 seconds made one iota of sense.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,587
    cutz said:

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that the weather, like numbers and reality, have a clear liberal bias.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    cutz said:

Holy cow. Literally nothing that was said, by either of those two, in that 1 minute and 40 seconds made one iota of sense.
    To be honest it reminded me of when the Chinese were shooting stuff into the air to try to make it rain around the Beijing olympics. To keep the smog down or something 

weather manipulation is a thing. So that’s the bridge to believing this 

let’s just move elections to June.  “It always seems to happen right before an election”…. Yeah,  it’s called hurricane season. September is the peak 
  • Options
    cutz said:

To be honest it reminded me of when the Chinese were shooting stuff into the air to try to make it rain around the Beijing olympics. To keep the smog down or something 

weather manipulation is a thing. So that’s the bridge to believing this 

let’s just move elections to June.  “It always seems to happen right before an election”…. Yeah,  it’s called hurricane season. September is the peak 

cloud seeding. we do it or have. not sure its been seen to work definitively.

• Options

LOfuckingL

LMAO. OneBiden gaffe...LOL
  • Options

LOfuckingL

Completely agree...and exactly why I won't even associate with people that I used to consider friends that are magats. They are too stupid to be my friend. Fuck them.

I'll still be friendly to them when I run into them but no way we are ever hanging out again.

• Options
    edited October 2022

LOfuckingL

LMAO. OneBiden gaffe...LOL
    Where’s the proof, this particular gaffe that everyone is talking about… of the gaffes dating back 40plus years means anything medically? 
    Gaffes are all you got, no crimes, no corruption (and no hunter doesn’t count, he’s a different person), no being a terrible human being 

a history of gaffes actually goes farther proving he is ok than it does saying he isn’t. It’s normal.  If this just started two years ago that would be better for the Republican case. It didn’t 

there is way more “proof” walker paid for an abortion. That’s the point 
  • Options
    The Ragin’ Cajun ain’t lying.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLyJqpfv5zY
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©