Options

Discogs

124»

Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mickeyrat said:
    I disputed my unwarranted negative feedback and to my amazement Discogs agreed and removed it. It was a pretty simple process, I asked them to review the communication and they must have and (correctly) determined the negative feedback was unwarranted. 

Good on them. if you have negative feedback you feel is unwarranted go ahead and dispute. System works. 

as a buyer I have stellar reviews. quick payment etc

I leave the one bad one up to make them look like a fool. "buyer unreasonable" juxtaposed against a pleasure to communicate with , etc etc......
    “A pleasure to communicate with?”

You yanking our chains a little here, Mickey?

:lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    I disputed my unwarranted negative feedback and to my amazement Discogs agreed and removed it. It was a pretty simple process, I asked them to review the communication and they must have and (correctly) determined the negative feedback was unwarranted. 

Good on them. if you have negative feedback you feel is unwarranted go ahead and dispute. System works. 

I leave the one bad one up to make them look like a fool. "buyer unreasonable" juxtaposed against a pleasure to communicate with , etc etc......

😂😂

My buyer rating is flawless and I want it to stay that way. I’m a seller’s dream.  
    I’ve twice received the wrong version of a record... both times the seller has fixed the issue with proper communication. It was an honest mistake each time. 

I’m a collector, have never sold anything on there.  But someday I would imagine It will happen. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,703
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:

of course not. had a good back and forth with a guy in West Virginia who was opening a combo shop with his wife.

look me up.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,703

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    I remember Stone taking about how he discovered sarcasm around the time he met Jeff and how Ament probably wanted to punch him. 
    This feels like a forum version of that 😂
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    :whistle:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Chatter in the vinyl thread reminded me that I need to catalogue my collection.
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,631

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Reviving a thread for all the new vinyl collectors. Always fun to "Friend" each of there on Discogs.