Options

Pearl Jam 2020 postponed posters

Comments

• Options
    Habit4me said:
    Kinda wish 10C would just drop all of these at once so I don't have to worry about some selling out, and then pay the $12+ for shipping per poster. Would rather pay 1 flat shipping cost and due a bulk purchase... Oh well.
    I agree. I just bought Nashville because I didn't know how long it would last and would have liked to at least lumped Nashville and Phoenix together (both shows I was going to). It's not a huge added expense, but annoying. But I would be pissed if Nashville sold out for some reason before the next one came along so I just did it. St. Louis lasted a while so there probably wasn't a ton of risk waiting, but still.
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,436
    not showing nearly enough orders for this to be sold out...and keep getting emails about errors going into check out...if you had errors checking out, and posters are in your cart, keep trying....now that traffic is lower might go through easier ...if you get charged more then once I will of course refund... 
    I went to work a meeting, they were still in my cart, checked out with no problems.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    Habit4me said:
    Kinda wish 10C would just drop all of these at once so I don't have to worry about some selling out, and then pay the $12+ for shipping per poster. Would rather pay 1 flat shipping cost and due a bulk purchase... Oh well.
    I agree. I just bought Nashville because I didn't know how long it would last and would have liked to at least lumped Nashville and Phoenix together (both shows I was going to). It's not a huge added expense, but annoying. But I would be pissed if Nashville sold out for some reason before the next one came along so I just did it. St. Louis lasted a while so there probably wasn't a ton of risk waiting, but still.
    Yep, I'm in your same boat. I'll just chalk up the extra expense as ''beers that I was going to get at the shows that were canceled'' LOL.
  • Options
    Habit4me said:
    This is Pearl Jam,  you dont wait because you never know how fast this stuff will go. been burnt a few times because of that lol. 
    Miwaukee Summerfest 7-9-95
    Minneapolis Target Center 6-30-98
    St Paul Xcel Energy Center 6-26-2006
    Chicago United Center 8-23-09
    Chicago United Center 8-24-09
    Kansas City Sprint Center 5-3-2010
    EV Solo St Louis 7-1-2011
    Chicago Wrigley Field 7-19-2013
    St Paul Xcel Energy Center 10-19-2014
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8-18-2018
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8-20-2018
    Nashville TN 9-16-2022 Bridgestone Arena 
    St Louis MO 9-18-2022 Enterprise Center

He who forgets will be destined to remember

http://twitter.com/eddiefnvedder
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    okay, seems people are having luck getting past the check out errors yeah.... spread the word if you can... 
    Congratulations on these prints. The colors are beautiful. Would you suggest to hang the prints side by side as a couple?
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,529
    +1 Ottawa
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,165
    Habit4me said:
    Even if they had dropped them all at the same time, which would probably crash the site, they would still charge separate shipping per poster because they pack and ship each poster in a separate tube.
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,066
    @Jamer196 holy cow it was still in my cart! It worked!
  • Options
    KUHL2009KUHL2009 Posts: 28
    Bailey Race APs sold out
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,436
    WildFly said:
    Brad,
    Below is what my screen is reading.  Refreshing and nothing.

You probably resubmitted the payment form.

Please be patient while your order is being processed. You may refresh this page periodically to check the status.
    I went back and checked out again, like an hour after the drop and it worked.  I think site traffic was causing this.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    +1 Ottawa
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,364
    Ottawa sold out almost instantaneously
  • Options
    Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    edited August 2020
    Jed said:
    Habit4me said:
    Even if they had dropped them all at the same time, which would probably crash the site, they would still charge separate shipping per poster because they pack and ship each poster in a separate tube.
    Not true. I tested it with the Nashville and the Hamilton poster and the shipping was the same as 1 poster. 

Edit: I am an idiot. Was looking at the wrong thing.
    Post edited by Habit4me on
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Ottawa sold out almost instantaneously
    Like 1 second.
  • Options
    PB10037PB10037 Posts: 6
    Ottawa gone crazy fast, clicked purchased and poof was gone
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Damn too late on Ottawa
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    mattsavardmattsavard Posts: 518
    edited August 2020
    Whiffed on Ottawa despite having all info in the system. Damnit. 

The one print i REALLY wanted from the shows I was supposed to attend. :(  c'est la vie. Congrats to those who got in. 

When is this hitting PJ.com?  I see Nashville is already on there 
    Post edited by mattsavard on
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,529
    Habit4me said:
    You don't get a discount on shipping if you order multiple at the same time. If you put both in your cart, the shipping charge doubles. The tubes they use are pretty small so it's not like they're going to shove five posters in a single tube.
  • Options
    KS80184KS80184 Posts: 390
    Habit4me said:
    Jed said:
    Habit4me said:
    Not true. I tested it with the Nashville and the Hamilton poster and the shipping was the same as 1 poster. 

Edit: I am an idiot. Was looking at the wrong thing.

The site says "POSTERS ARE SHIPPED 1 PER TUBE. WE WILL NOT COMBINE POSTER ORDERS."
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Habit4me said:
    I'm fairly certain they just roll a bunch then slap labels on them.  That's why all posters ship individually. but i feel ya!
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Habit4me said:
    This is Pearl Jam,  you dont wait because you never know how fast this stuff will go. been burnt a few times because of that lol. 
    And that's why I bought it! 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,216
    edited August 2020
    JB274988 said:
    Damn too late on Ottawa
    Did you have any luck with Baltimore? This reminds me of our F5 days. Good times ;)

• Options
    Habit4me said:
    And that's why I bought it! 
    Definitely a good call!! enjoy it! 
    Miwaukee Summerfest 7-9-95
    Minneapolis Target Center 6-30-98
    St Paul Xcel Energy Center 6-26-2006
    Chicago United Center 8-23-09
    Chicago United Center 8-24-09
    Kansas City Sprint Center 5-3-2010
    EV Solo St Louis 7-1-2011
    Chicago Wrigley Field 7-19-2013
    St Paul Xcel Energy Center 10-19-2014
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8-18-2018
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8-20-2018
    Nashville TN 9-16-2022 Bridgestone Arena 
    St Louis MO 9-18-2022 Enterprise Center

He who forgets will be destined to remember

http://twitter.com/eddiefnvedder
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    GlowGirl said:
    JB274988 said:
    Damn too late on Ottawa
    Did you have any luck with Baltimore? This reminds me of our F5 days. Good times ;)

No I didn't know when they were going up so missed the sale - hopefully can get one here, otherwise it's ebay/EB time.
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    would be nice if we could get printed tickets for our 10C orders with "Postponed" stamped on them to Frame with the posters 
  • Options
    deweildeweil Posts: 245
    Habit4me said:

SHZA said:
    Habit4me said:
    You don't get a discount on shipping if you order multiple at the same time. If you put both in your cart, the shipping charge doubles. The tubes they use are pretty small so it's not like they're going to shove five posters in a single tube.
    What's weird is, you're right for these posters. however, if you try buying the older ones - EV, Emek, etc - it doesn't double the shipping. first poster is 9. 20, second is only 11.25...so perhaps they discount poster shipping for older prints. 
  • Options
    KUHL2009KUHL2009 Posts: 28
    this may have been answered previously, but will there be new art for the actual shows or same art with a date change
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    KUHL2009 said:
    this may have been answered previously, but will there be new art for the actual shows or same art with a date change
    I am pretty sure there will be new art
  • Options
    Ute LewUte Lew West Point, UT Posts: 131
     Ottawa up in tenclub shop

Salt Lake City 11/1/95; Salt Lake City 11/2/95; Park City 06/21/98; Las Vegas 07/11/98; Las Vegas 10/22/00; Mountain View 10/20/01;  Mountain View 10/21/01; Mountain View 06/01/03; Irvine 06/02/03; Irvine 06/03/03; San Diego 06/05/03; Las Vegas 06/06/03; Denver 07/02/06; Denver 07/03/06; Las Vegas 07/06/06; San Diego 07/07/06; Los Angeles 07/09/06; Los Angeles 07/10/06; Salt Lake City 09/28/09; Universal City 10/07/09; San Diego 10/09/09; Boston 08/07/16; Missoula 08/13/18; Phoenix 05/09/22; Las Vegas 05/16/24; Las Vegas 05/18/24
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,216
    edited August 2020
    JB274988 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    JB274988 said:
    Damn too late on Ottawa

No I didn't know when they were going up so missed the sale - hopefully can get one here, otherwise it's ebay/EB time.
    I tried for Baltimore. They were gone before the stated sale time of 10am PST. I think they started a few minutes early - poof gone in a few seconds. I am waiting to see if they put them up in the shop. Hopefully, they will soon.