Pearl Jam 2020 postponed posters

Comments

• scurtis said:
    scurtis said:
    I sure hope my card hasn’t been charged like 5 times.  Still can’t check out 
    Oh well, Brad is solid, I’m sure it will get figured out.
    I checked my card to see if it went through before resubmitting multiple times...

Brad is great!  Thanks for the chance regardless.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• EddieshometownEddieshometown Posts: 979
    edited August 2020
    I got the following message that never disappears?  What was I supposed to do here so I don’t screw up next time?  Still hoping for the 10c drop
    Post edited by Eddieshometown on
    6/26/98 & 6/27/98 - Alpine Valley, 10/9/00 - Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL 6/18/2003 - United Center, 5/16/2006 - United Center,
    5/17/2006 - United Center (7th row center, caught Eddie's pick), 6/29/2006 - Summerfest with Tom Petty,
    8/24/2009 - United Center, 7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field, 10/3/2014 - St Louis, 10/17/2014 - Moline (GA), 10/20/2014 - Milwaukee,
    5/14/2015 - Pete Townshend/EV, 8/20/16 & 8/22/16 Wrigley Field Part 2&3, 8/18/18 & 8/20/18 Wrigley Parts 4 & 5, 9/18/2022 - St Louis
  • The anticipation is killing me...
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    Hey Brad K...holler when yer sold out of both prints...
    I'm not Brad but..HOLLER!! =)
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    KS80184 said:
    Never even saw the poster on the site!   WTF?  

Did you click on the big logo to enter the site?
    Yes.  I was logged in.  I saw the years.  Kept refreshing 2020 and only saw 2 posters - neither of which was the one.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • that was fast.... definitely a lot of traffic....hopefully the site held up for most of you.... 
    SIte was fantastic. I signed up for an account 2 mins before you took it down around 9:55. im glad i did. because it went so smooth 

beautiful print i cannot wait to hang it in my mancave!
    Miwaukee Summerfest 7-9-95
    Minneapolis Target Center 6-30-98
    St Paul Xcel Energy Center 6-26-2006
    Chicago United Center 8-23-09
    Chicago United Center 8-24-09
    Kansas City Sprint Center 5-3-2010
    EV Solo St Louis 7-1-2011
    Chicago Wrigley Field 7-19-2013
    St Paul Xcel Energy Center 10-19-2014
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8-18-2018
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8-20-2018
    Nashville TN 9-16-2022 Bridgestone Arena 
    St Louis MO 9-18-2022 Enterprise Center

He who forgets will be destined to remember

http://twitter.com/eddiefnvedder
  • Hey Brad K...holler when yer sold out of both prints...
    will do.... waiting for the dust to settle 
  • getting emails some folks are having errors in check out... think it is just due to heavy traffic.... some orders go through, some seem to be having issues.... lots of people hitting site at once
  • KsayetKsayet Posts: 69
    Reg prints on PJ site NOW
    2018 - Rome
    2021 - Asbury, Ohana 1
    2022 - SD, LA1, LA2, Zurich, MSG, NJ, TN, KY, STL
    2023 - SP1,SP2,CHI1,CH2,FTW1,FTW2,AUS1,AUS2
    2024 - VAN1
  • Nashville Is posted for sale on Pearl Jam shop now
    Miwaukee Summerfest 7-9-95
    Minneapolis Target Center 6-30-98
    St Paul Xcel Energy Center 6-26-2006
    Chicago United Center 8-23-09
    Chicago United Center 8-24-09
    Kansas City Sprint Center 5-3-2010
    EV Solo St Louis 7-1-2011
    Chicago Wrigley Field 7-19-2013
    St Paul Xcel Energy Center 10-19-2014
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8-18-2018
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8-20-2018
    Nashville TN 9-16-2022 Bridgestone Arena 
    St Louis MO 9-18-2022 Enterprise Center

He who forgets will be destined to remember

http://twitter.com/eddiefnvedder
  • Hey Brad K...holler when yer sold out of both prints...
    will do.... waiting for the dust to settle 
    Blast. I put up 10c Nashville copies...figured you were out...will wait for Phoenix 
  • CH139159CH139159 Posts: 50
    I don't know that I've ever seen a worse designed poster site than artillerydesign. Woof. I felt like I was stepping back in time to the early 2000's. What a shit show that onsale was.
  • hadfiiwhadfiiw Posts: 198
    Show version drops 20 min after the AP version?  I like it!
    - ian | www.lukin.com

96 - Charlotte / Charleston
    98 - Atlanta
    00 - Charlotte / Greensboro / Atlanta
    03 - Raleigh / Charlotte / Mountain View / San Diego / Bristow
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    06 - Washington, DC / Las Vegas / San Diego
    08 - Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    10 - Bristow
    11 - East Troy (3rd) / East Troy (4th)
    13 - Charlottesville / Charlotte
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Boston (5th)
    18 - Boston (2nd) / Boston (4th)
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore
    22 - Nashville / Baltimore
    24 - Las Vegas (16th) / Las Vegas (18th) / Baltimore
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    +1 PHX
  • EF11EF11 Posts: 99
    @Santos L. Halper, and hints on any others being dropped today? Just need to plan my continued F5 use accordingly.
  • Ksayet said:
    Reg prints on PJ site NOW
    Thanks for the heads up!!!!
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    SHZA said:
    +1 PHX
    +2
  • gvilliangvillian Posts: 125
    BK website is usually solid once you have in cart- unfortunately I’ve had PHX in my cart since 11 and tried to complete purchase 5 times and keep getting error.  I will drop out of cart after one more attempt if anyone wants to try for it. 
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    I like Nashville. However is the girl holding Trumps hand.. is that Greta Thunberg and Trump? 

• booth22booth22 Posts: 20
    edited August 2020
    gvillian said:
    BK website is usually solid once you have in cart- unfortunately I’ve had PHX in my cart since 11 and tried to complete purchase 5 times and keep getting error.  I will drop out of cart after one more attempt if anyone wants to try for it. 
    I'm in the same boat- cart has one, but can't purchase it?  about to give up and call it a day as well...
    Post edited by booth22 on
  • not showing nearly enough orders for this to be sold out...and keep getting emails about errors going into check out...if you had errors checking out, and posters are in your cart, keep trying....now that traffic is lower might go through easier ...if you get charged more then once I will of course refund... 
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,175
    How much did Brad end up charging? 
  • NoCode416NoCode416 Posts: 416
    edited August 2020
    gvillian said:
    I have a feeling it isn't actually in your cart... as in, you had it in your cart and during your process of checking out, someone else bought the last one.  We'll see.  I have a Nashville one in my "cart", too.

Edit:  I see Brad's post above.  Ignore me.
    Post edited by NoCode416 on
    not showing nearly enough orders for this to be sold out...and keep getting emails about errors going into check out...if you had errors checking out, and posters are in your cart, keep trying....now that traffic is lower might go through easier ...if you get charged more then once I will of course refund... 

Crazy but I never even saw it on your site.  Still can't.  I deleted Cookies.  I was signed in.   I tried on a different browser.   I know I'm no tech genius but thought I was capable of buying a poster.   Oh well, I got one from 10c.   Maybe I will do better next time.
  • WildFlyWildFly Posts: 212
    Brad,
    Below is what my screen is reading.  Refreshing and nothing.

You probably resubmitted the payment form.

Please be patient while your order is being processed. You may refresh this page periodically to check the status.
  • not showing nearly enough orders for this to be sold out...and keep getting emails about errors going into check out...if you had errors checking out, and posters are in your cart, keep trying....now that traffic is lower might go through easier ...if you get charged more then once I will of course refund... 
    thanks for the update! Will keep after it
  • KUHL2009KUHL2009 Posts: 28
    did the / will the Ian Williams Globe prints drop on PJ Shop?
  • gvilliangvillian Posts: 125
    NoCode416 said:
    gvillian said:
    I have a feeling it isn't actually in your cart... as in, you had it in your cart and during your process of checking out, someone else bought the last one.  We'll see.  I have a Nashville one in my "cart", too.
    Would normally agree with you for most other websites- However, BK website actually holds in your cart once you get it.  It’s what actually makes his website superior to many of the other artists IMO.