Options

Brad Klausen chats with Tom Pugh of Given To Live today at 11 AM Pacific

hey! wanted to let you all know I will be chatting live in about an hour and a half with the wonderful Tom Pugh of Given to Live. It will be on his instagram page giventoliveuk 

so feel free to stop by and hang out in the chat and ask questions or comment....no idea what we will be talking about, most likely posters and the like obviously,  but should be fun! 

hope you all are well out there
bk 

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
    Great! :)

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    very cool @bradklausen
    i have a conflict so I won't be able to observe/participate but would love to hear about what potential shows you had for 2020 (PJ and other bands) if you are allowed to speak about it and what else you may have in the pipeline such as possibly doing a commission piece to raise funds for Pearl Jam inspired charities :)
    Be safe #7
    -EV#7
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,946
    Love your  art brad. 
    So much i got it as a tattoo.
    Keep up the great work. Cheers
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    other questions I would ask or want to know (and I've asked before, sorry BK):
    - Book #2? I think you've earned a 2nd book!
    - Judge art prints - any thought to releasing more versions? Love the one I have!
    https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/92074#
  • Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    edited June 2020
    other questions I would ask or want to know (and I've asked before, sorry BK):
    - Book #2? I think you've earned a 2nd book!
    - Judge art prints - any thought to releasing more versions? Love the one I have!
    https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/92074#
    - book #2...I asked my publisher the same thing, since I have enough posters now for a second book and they were not into the idea just yet....however they are going to do a 2nd edition of the first book with a new cover and 6 new posters.... so I am still hopeful they will want to do an actual second book of 2010- present posters... I will keep pestering them on that for sure
    - the Judge / Black Rope Hell print series unfortunately will most likely not continue forward....though I really was pleased with the initial concepts and ideas I had for all that stuff 

• Options
  • Options
    Great interview! Thanks Tom & Brad. :)

• Options
    Rewatch it over @

• Options
    Someone donate tom a new pair of spectacles lol
  • Options
    Bump! :)
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Someone donate tom a new pair of spectacles lol
    I was thinking a good drinking game would be watch that and take a shot every time Tom drops his glasses. 
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,709
    Thoroughly enjoyed this, the 45 minutes flew by. Thanks for doing this Brad & Tom, as insightful and engaging as always. 

Brad - I still maintain that the easy street poster is a top 3 all time PJ poster. I sense it will always be my favourite 'Klausen' creation. It was fantastic to see that appear at the Pj20 weekend.....One day you must create that Toy!!