Options

What concerts do you have tickets too that have NOT been rescheduled as of yet?

Comments

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,154
    edited June 2020
    TOOL tour now canceled

“As so many music lovers have come to realize over the last several weeks, there is no playbook that artists, promoters and venues can pull from in these unprecedented times.
    When we played what would be our final show of 2020, March 11 at Portland’s Moda Center, we believed we would be back on the road sometime this Fall. As we worked towards that goal we’ve come to realize that there is absolutely no certainty in re-scheduling dates for this Fall or 2021. State and local ordinances vary widely and no one can predict when high capacity events will safely return.
    At the same time that we were working to reschedule this tour, we read your messages. Messages of job losses, illness, emotional and financial pain. We could continue to postpone or reschedule dates for some time into 2021 but ethically, we do not think this is the right course of action. In our opinion, tying up our fans’ money for months, if not a full year, is unfair. With that in mind, we have made the very difficult decision to cancel the tour so we can help support the people who have supported us for years.
    Please know, we want nothing more than to return to the road, to play these songs for you and to celebrate our shared recovery. When the time is right, we will do just that.
    In the coming days you will receive an email from the ticketing service you purchased tickets through notifying you of the event cancellation and when to expect your refund."
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    SHZA said:
    TOOL tour now canceled

“As so many music lovers have come to realize over the last several weeks, there is no playbook that artists, promoters and venues can pull from in these unprecedented times.
    When we played what would be our final show of 2020, March 11 at Portland’s Moda Center, we believed we would be back on the road sometime this Fall. As we worked towards that goal we’ve come to realize that there is absolutely no certainty in re-scheduling dates for this Fall or 2021. State and local ordinances vary widely and no one can predict when high capacity events will safely return.
    At the same time that we were working to reschedule this tour, we read your messages. Messages of job losses, illness, emotional and financial pain. We could continue to postpone or reschedule dates for some time into 2021 but ethically, we do not think this is the right course of action. In our opinion, tying up our fans’ money for months, if not a full year, is unfair. With that in mind, we have made the very difficult decision to cancel the tour so we can help support the people who have supported us for years.
    Please know, we want nothing more than to return to the road, to play these songs for you and to celebrate our shared recovery. When the time is right, we will do just that.
    In the coming days you will receive an email from the ticketing service you purchased tickets through notifying you of the event cancellation and when to expect your refund."

It's sad & it's gonna be more even sadder if Pearl Jam follows Tool choice & cancels / refunds us all in the day's ahead.
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,619
    Still holding out hope on my tix for:
    Avett Bro’s. In July at Ommegang Brewery near Cooperstown NY
    Sea Hear Now in Jersey in Sept
    2x My Chemical Romance in Oct at Barclays and Newark 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,177
    demetrios said:
    SHZA said:
    TOOL tour now canceled

It's sad & it's gonna be more even sadder if Pearl Jam follows Tool choice & cancels / refunds us all in the day's ahead.
    I’m guessing whoever was promoting the Tool shows was staring at some losses if they proceeded.  I don’t think it’s the same tor PJ.  The ethical comments are nice, but PJ has offered the option of refund or keep, at least for North America, which addresses the issue in a fairer way for those who want to keep for whenever.  I don’t buy the ethical explanation.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    kst said:
    demetrios said:
    SHZA said:
    TOOL tour now canceled

I’m guessing whoever was promoting the Tool shows was staring at some losses if they proceeded.  I don’t think it’s the same tor PJ.  The ethical comments are nice, but PJ has offered the option of refund or keep, at least for North America, which addresses the issue in a fairer way for those who want to keep for whenever.  I don’t buy the ethical explanation.  
    The PJ model is fairer for those who can afford to hold onto their tickets. It hurts the average fan who needs the money now but still wants to go to the rescheduled date. The more well-off fans who hold their tickets now reduces the chances that other fans will be able to get tickets later. TOOL is giving everyone an equal shot at the rescheduled shows. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    SHZA said:
    kst said:
    demetrios said:
    SHZA said:
    TOOL tour now canceled

The PJ model is fairer for those who can afford to hold onto their tickets. It hurts the average fan who needs the money now but still wants to go to the rescheduled date. The more well-off fans who hold their tickets now reduces the chances that other fans will be able to get tickets later. TOOL is giving everyone an equal shot at the rescheduled shows. 
    If you look at social media its overwhelming that fans want to keep their Pearl Jam tickets. Every post this comes up it is not even close. Call them not the average if you want but the evidence is there from a group that has 80K plus that most want to keep them and I believe that is the right call. If you want your money back now fight for the tickets again when the time comes. 

I said this in another post but the shows that I followed for Tool this upcoming tour sold awful. I am not 100% sure how the other shows sold but if they are anywheres close to what I was following this gives Tool an out and a restart that also gives them a good look from the public at the same time. I guarantee you the show I was going to was probably going to be cancelled anyways the sales were that bad. 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Seems as most bands have already announced the rescheduled dates. PJ & GNR are the only shows that I was going too, and seem to be the only ones yet to announce dates.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,488
    This is might just be anecdotal to my situation, but I sold 3 pairs of tickets in the F2F for the STL show as I was able to hopscotch around upgrading to better seats. So far none of the people who bought them from me have requested refunds. They might when the new date is announced, but it seems like they are willing to wait. The F5 frenzy for STL wasn't as bad as Baltimore, but it still was no joke. I really don't cherish the idea of doing that again. 
  • Options
    This is might just be anecdotal to my situation, but I sold 3 pairs of tickets in the F2F for the STL show as I was able to hopscotch around upgrading to better seats. So far none of the people who bought them from me have requested refunds. They might when the new date is announced, but it seems like they are willing to wait. The F5 frenzy for STL wasn't as bad as Baltimore, but it still was no joke. I really don't cherish the idea of doing that again. 
    It is a pain but when I got notified that my F2F purchaser wanted a refund I had the option right away to get a refund myself which I chose to do. Still waiting on the refund so there is a couple of weeks were you will be out some money if you choose that route. 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,488
    PJNB said:
    It is a pain but when I got notified that my F2F purchaser wanted a refund I had the option right away to get a refund myself which I chose to do. Still waiting on the refund so there is a couple of weeks were you will be out some money if you choose that route. 
    That is what I will end up doing if someone asks for a refund, and I am not too worried about it taking a few weeks to get my refund. I was just thinking that if there was a lot of people wanting refunds, that at least one of my pairs might have asked for a refund by now. I agree with your observation that the ones asking for refunds seem to be in the small minority. Fortunately I can afford to hold on to my tickets and wait it out. I do realize however that there are people who are out of work and the money they could get in a refund might be necessary for them.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    PJNB said:
    SHZA said:
    kst said:
    demetrios said:
    SHZA said:
    TOOL tour now canceled

If you look at social media its overwhelming that fans want to keep their Pearl Jam tickets. Every post this comes up it is not even close. Call them not the average if you want but the evidence is there from a group that has 80K plus that most want to keep them and I believe that is the right call. If you want your money back now fight for the tickets again when the time comes. 

I said this in another post but the shows that I followed for Tool this upcoming tour sold awful. I am not 100% sure how the other shows sold but if they are anywheres close to what I was following this gives Tool an out and a restart that also gives them a good look from the public at the same time. I guarantee you the show I was going to was probably going to be cancelled anyways the sales were that bad. 
    Yeah I don't know about that. I don't know that people who comment on social media are a representative sample. And I've seen plenty of comments that people need refunds. In any case, what most people want and what is fair and equitable are not necessarily the same. People will be most vocal about what benefits themselves. Maybe TOOL is just using this as an excuse to cancel a money-losing tour, but that doesn't mean it's the wrong thing to do. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 429
    Vanessa Paradis has cancelled her London show :-(
    Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Dublin 22/6/24, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • Options
    AO288807AO288807 Posts: 40
    edited June 2020
    System of a down in Berlin on the 8th of june!!!!!
    Machine head in nov
    Ozzy/Judas Priest in dec
    and 3 pj in us and 6 in europe
    Post edited by AO288807 on
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    Question... I have tickets for Brian Fallon that were originally for March and the show was rescheduled for August.  There was a window that closed last week if you wanted a refund.  I decided to hang onto my tickets for now.  My question is... if it gets rescheduled again will there be another opportunity to request a refund?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    Would think there'd have to be.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    Poncier said:
    Would think there'd have to be.
    👍🏻
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    OL289189OL289189 Posts: 17
    PJ (Ber, Cop, Kra, Bud, Zur, Ams x2)
    Russian Circles / Torche
    Masters Of Reality
    Om

Manage to get a refund for the Body Count show canceled in Berlin and bought tix for the 2021 Faith No More gig in Berlin. Hope i'll be able to travel next year and be able to see both PJ and FNM
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    12 europe shows 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    12 europe shows 
    and THE NATIONAL and RHCP 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    12 europe shows 
    Would have been an epic year! Here is to hoping we can meet up in Europe in 2021. 
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,422
    PJ x 4
    Wilco x 3
    Ricky Gervais
  • Options
    12 europe shows 
    He’s baaaaaaaack.  Welcome back!
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 586
    kst said:
    12 europe shows 
    And our minds were blown this yr. 
  • Options
    kst said:
    12 europe shows 
    And our minds were blown this yr. 
    Understatement of the century!

• Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,438
    12 europe shows 
    when do the 2021 clues start?  :)
  • Options
    PJINFLAPJINFLA Posts: 665
    Has Ohana been postponed or canceled? If not what are the odds it really happens?
    4/22/92 St. Petersburg, 8/23/92 Orlando, 3/29/94 St. Petersburg, 10/7/96 Ft. Lauderdale, 9/8/98 East Rutherford, 9/22/98 West Palm Beach, 9/23/98 West Palm Beach, 8/9/00 West Palm Beach, 8/10/00 West Palm Beach, 8/12/00 Tampa, 4/11/03 West Palm Beach, 4/13/03 Tampa, 6/2/03 Irvine, 6/3/03 Irvine, 9/28/04 Boston, 9/29/04 Boston, 9/1/05 George WA, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 9/12/05 London, 9/13/05 Hamilton, 10/03/05 Philadelphia, 5/16/06 Chicago, 5/17/06 Chicago, 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, 6/24/06 Cincinnati, 6/11/08, West Palm Beach, 6/12/08 Tampa, 6/19/08 Camden, 6/20/08 Camden, 8/23/09 Chicago, 8/24/09 Chicago, 10/27/09 Philadelphia, 10/28/09 Philadelphia, 10/30/09 Philadelphia, 10/31/09 Philadelphia, 5/18/10 New Jersey, 5/20/10 New York, 5/21/10 New York, 9/3/11 East Troy, 9/4/11 East Troy, 9/11/11 Toronto, 9/12/11 Toronto, 9/02/12 Philadelphia, 9/21/12 Pensacola, 7/19/13 Chicago, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13 Brooklyn, 11/23/13 LA, 10/24/13 LA, 11/16/13 Oklahoma City, 10/1/14 Cincinnati, 10/20/14 Milwaukee, 10/22/14 Denver, 4/8/16 Ft. Lauderdale, 4/9/16 Miami, 4/11/16 Tampa, 5/1/16 New York, 5/2/16 New York, 8/5/16 Boston, 8/7/16 Boston, 8/20/16 Chicago, 8/22/16 Chicago, 4/07/17 New York, 8/08/18 Seattle, 8/10/18 Seattle, 8/20/18 Chicago
    9/02/18 Boston, 9/04/18 Boston, 9/11/22 New York, 9/16/22 Nashville, 9/22/22 Denver, 8/31/23, St. Paul, 9/2/23 St. Paul, 9/18/23 Austin, 9/19/23 Austin
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,438
    Aerosmith at Fenway still has not been cancelled or postponed but it's a one-off show celebrating 50 years.
  • Options
    PJINFLA said:
    Has Ohana been postponed or canceled? If not what are the odds it really happens?
    It is still on the books and on sale as of now.  But I would have to think the odds of it happening this September are basically zero.  

• Options
    Aerosmith at Fenway still has not been cancelled or postponed but it's a one-off show celebrating 50 years.
    I hope it happens.  But the virus, and public health officials, don’t care what the occasion is.  If it’s too large a crowd for the then current status of the pandemic, it won’t happen and will have to become a celebration of 51 years.

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    kst said:
    I hope it happens.  But the virus, and public health officials, don’t care what the occasion is.  If it’s too large a crowd for the then current status of the pandemic, it won’t happen and will have to become a celebration of 51 years.
    Mayor Maaahhty Walsh will make sure it doesn't happen with every fiber of his being.
    This weekend we rock Portland