Options

What concerts do you have tickets too that have NOT been rescheduled as of yet?

Comments

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,237
    To each his own.  If it were me, I’d take the cash.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,212
    kst said:
    I went with the refund. The other part that's amusing: we'll send your refund in "as soon as 30 days." That's completely meaningless. It could be 6 months.  
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,240
    SHZA said:
    kst said:
    I went with the refund. The other part that's amusing: we'll send your refund in "as soon as 30 days." That's completely meaningless. It could be 6 months.  
    Yeah they aren't the only ones using that language.
    Refunds from Front Gate Tickets for Boston Calling Festival (and I assume other festivals they handle) said exact same thing.
    From their email:
    We have received your refund request. Your refund will be processed in as little as 30 days from 4/28

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,480
    A lot of tours got postponed/canceled today:

Hella Mega Tour (Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Weezer)
    Nickelback/STP
    Last Summer on Earth Tour (Barenaked Ladies/Gin Blossoms/Toad the Wet Sprocket)
    Incubus/311/Badflower
  • Options
    Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    Kaleo on August 3rd, but they just announced all July dates have been postponed so it's only a matter of time.
  • Options
    nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    NYC only and STL from a friend. Looking for Baltimore and would be happy to take a single or pair anywhere in the room. Not sure if the fan exchange is still up but if it is and anyone is looking to get a refund happy to discuss first
  • Options
    ryph raphryph raph Posts: 887
    edited May 2020

LED ZEPPELIN

1980 FALL NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

October 26th

Richfield Coliseum

Cleveland Ohio

Post edited by ryph raph on
    10-26-91 Cleveland
    4-2-92
    7-29-92
    5-4-95 Hovercraft / Cleveland
    8-26-98
    4-25-03
    5-20-06
    8-21-08 E.V. Chicago
    10-31-09 Philadelphia
    5-09-10 Cleveland
    5-10-10 Buffalo
    6-26-11 E.V. Detroit
    10-11-13 Pittsburgh
    10-12-13 Buffalo
    10-29-13 Charlottesville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    8-22-16 Chicago

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    The Black Crowes just pushed their tour till 2021.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,240
    JimmyV said:
    The Black Crowes just pushed their tour till 2021.
    With an extra year to sell tickets, they might be able to get to 15% capacity in most venues now.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    ryph raph said:

LED ZEPPELIN

1980 FALL NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

October 26th

Richfield Coliseum

Cleveland Ohio

When’s the new date? Ha ha ha 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    E-G-A-GE-G-A-G Posts: 228
    All PJ or EV

Clinchfest
    Ohana
    Baltimore
    MSG
    Denver
    PHX
    SD
    LA x 2
    Oakland x 2
    Ams x 2

I was just about to buy some Liz Phair club show tix before the whole world got postponed but I never copped them. 

Liz was also the last live performance I saw before all this crap went down. 
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    PJ x 2 in Los Angeles
    PJ x 2 in Oakland
    Wilco x 3 in Los Angeles
    Stereolab

• Options
    GnR North America now officially postponed 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    No surprise, but yet more depressing news.  

• Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    SHZA said:
    And now I understand all the complaining about ticket refunds as of late. I have to wait 60 days and there is only a 30 day window? I plan on hanging onto mine, but if they don't announce a rescheduled date before said window closes, I'll have no choice but to take the refund. I would hate to be stuck with expensive tickets for a show that may be rescheduled on a date where I already have plans. This is assuming they announce the date after the window is closed, of course. Or would we get a new window then?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    SHZA said:
    And now I understand all the complaining about ticket refunds as of late. I have to wait 60 days and there is only a 30 day window? I plan on hanging onto mine, but if they don't announce a rescheduled date before said window closes, I'll have no choice but to take the refund. I would hate to be stuck with expensive tickets for a show that may be rescheduled on a date where I already have plans. This is assuming they announce the date after the window is closed, of course. Or would we get a new window then?
    Yep. I regretted that GN'R purchase almost as soon as I made it, so a refund at this point is all I want. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    I think you'd get a new window, but the policy is ambiguous. I'm planning to get refunds regardless and then just buy last minute for any rescheduled shows that I attend. I've overpaid too many times for GnR tix on this tour and predict they'll be available cheap on show day.
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    I think you'd get a new window, but the policy is ambiguous. I'm planning to get refunds regardless and then just buy last minute for any rescheduled shows that I attend. I've overpaid too many times for GnR tix on this tour and predict they'll be available cheap on show day.
    I don’t think there will be a new window.  I think you get the 30 days and that’s it.  This was the only drawback with the new policy, as it likely requires a decision before knowing the new date.  

• Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    My personal feelings are that I paid to see a certain band at a certain venue on a certain date. If any of those 3 things change, then I should be given the option of a refund. But I know they don't care what I think.

I already made up my mind about GNR. I will keep my tickets, but if no new date is announced before the window closes, I will opt for a refund. Unless they open a new window, but knowing what we know now, yada yada.
  • Options
    chilisuarezchilisuarez USA / Canada Posts: 110
    edited May 2020
    I've got way too many to even keep track of lol:

PJ: Toronto, NYC, California spring run, all of Europe, Ohana (EV&PJ nights - not cancelled yet, but I assume it will be)

Others: Kurt Vile (Berlin), Dope Lemon (Barcelona). The rest are in Vancouver where I live: Destroyer, Wilco, Rolling Stones, RATM, STRFKR, Nick Cave, Roger Waters

I was trying to squeeze in Phish and Tool but dates weren't working out! I think that's it, I may have forgotten one or two more haha 

Post edited by chilisuarez on
  • Options
    kst said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    I don’t think there will be a new window.  I think you get the 30 days and that’s it.  This was the only drawback with the new policy, as it likely requires a decision before knowing the new date.  
    Based on what? The policy says you can opt for a refund within 30 days of the new date being announced. 
  • Options
    AG280962AG280962 Posts: 66
    edited May 2020
    PJ @ MSG
    Brendon Benson @ Williamsburg, Brooklyn
    Morrissey - Apollo theater - Cancelled, but will go to the Hammerstein Ballroom show in September
    Tool @ Long Island 
    Robert Plant - 2 shows in Port Chester and NYC(was supposed to happen this Tuesday and Wednesday)
    Stevie Nicks @ Governors Ball- Cancelled
    Primus w/ Wolfmother - Beacon Theater
    RAGE @ MSG (Rescheduled to August 2021) 
    GNR w/ Smashing Pumpkins - Met Life Stadium
    Lady Gaga- Metlife Stadium
    Pet Shop Boys and New Order - MSG

Post edited by AG280962 on
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    I've got way too many to even keep track of lol:

PJ: Toronto, NYC, California spring run, all of Europe, Ohana (EV&PJ nights - not cancelled yet, but I assume it will be)

Others: Kurt Vile (Berlin), Dope Lemon (Barcelona). The rest are in Vancouver where I live: Destroyer, Wilco, Rolling Stones, RATM, STRFKR, Nick Cave, Roger Waters

I was trying to squeeze in Phish and Tool but dates weren't working out! I think that's it, I may have forgotten one or two more haha 

ALL of Europe?!  :o
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    kst said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Based on what? The policy says you can opt for a refund within 30 days of the new date being announced. 
    Based on the last sentence.

• Options
    kst said:
    SHZA said:
    kst said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

Yeah, that's the ambiguous part. But the 1st and 3rd sentences are unequivocal that you'll have the option once a new date is announced, not only if your show was rescheduled within 60 days of postponement. I interpret the last sentence as giving people an opportunity to get a refund in case new dates aren't announced for a year, for example, but not to negate the opportunity once the new dates are announced. But yeah ticketmaster may disagree ... 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    kst said:
    SHZA said:
    kst said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

Yeah, that's the ambiguous part. But the 1st and 3rd sentences are unequivocal that you'll have the option once a new date is announced, not only if your show was rescheduled within 60 days of postponement. I interpret the last sentence as giving people an opportunity to get a refund in case new dates aren't announced for a year, for example, but not to negate the opportunity once the new dates are announced. But yeah ticketmaster may disagree ... 
    I see what you’re saying, but the last line says “the 30 day window”, implying that’s the only one.  Plus, I’m quite sure they’re hoping nobody notices this, so the 30 days comes and goes, and they keep the cash.  I’m sure that’s the game.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    4 Pearl Jam Canadian dates
  • Options
    BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 1,002
    Vienna Krakow Budapest & Amsterdam x 2
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • Options
    DalirockDalirock Posts: 69
    Just got my refund for Boston Calling 2020 took a month to show up
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301
    edited June 2020
    Pap said:
    PJ in London
    Elbow and  Barenaked Ladies have already been rescheduled for October and November 2020 respectively.
    PJ --- Refunded already
    Elbow new date is September 2021 :open_mouth: I may have to opt for a refund.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024