Options

Strangelove Skateboards x Pearl Jam decks

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,025
    What’s the weight restriction on these boards? 
    Why name yourself after a soccer player,

... and more importantly, follow that up with acting like an asshole towards other people on the board?
    Are you referring to your thread on Ed’s shampoo or hair dye? 
    Oh, look.. you just can't stop trying to be an asshole towards other members. 

Charming trait.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    That’s not very nice. 

Love this skateboard. 
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options

... and more importantly, follow that up with acting like an asshole towards other people on the board?
    Jeez. You’re against Thierry too. 
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options

No. But you seem to be into "the beautiful game" but acting all but beautiful on here.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

No. But you seem to be into "the beautiful game" but acting all but beautiful on here.
    You need to move on. I haven’t been the one to be banned on here or post personal details about someone on Facebook. 
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    edited July 2020

You need to move on. I haven’t been the one to be banned on here or post personal details about someone on Facebook. 
    I don't know what you are referring to. I also do not see how being banned or not in the past has anything to do with anything.

I do notice your childish attacks on other members on here though.

Embrace the soul of Pelé a bit more going forward.
  • Options

I don't know what you are referring to. I also do not see how being banned or not in the past has anything to do with anything.

Exactly, you don’t know what you’re talking about. But felt the need to open your mouth anyway. 
    Did you ever get your answer regarding Ed’s shampoo? Back to the important things in life. 
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Exactly, you don’t know what you’re talking about. But felt the need to open your mouth anyway. 
    Did you ever get your answer regarding Ed’s shampoo? Back to the important things in life. 
    The childish attacks continues, and will continue. Ofc. 

Should not be welcomed on this (or any) board.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
    You’ve lost the plot. Enough. 
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,924
    edited July 2020
    Please see the Posting Guidelines. When you see a problem post. Report and Ignore. Do not put your posting privileges at risk.

1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

4. Please respect topic integrity by not derailing discussions from the original poster’s intent (OP). You can begin a new topic of your own in the appropriate forum. 

etc..

Post edited by Sea on
This discussion has been closed.