Options

Pearl Jam 2020 European Tour Postponed

Comments

• Options
    aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    tish said:
    LollaParis offered a refund today. Their e-mail stated good news #1 is PJ confirmed (which we knew) and they are working on good news #2 (I hope they get Eilish back, too). I got my airfare but not hotel refunded. I think I'll kept the tickets and see line-up and new flight prices. I took a hit postponing a cruise as far as airfare went.... anyhow.... we'll see. If Eilish doesn't confirm it might be back to the drawing board as far as seeing PJ play Giga goes. Unless I throw in Venice to sweeten the trip, lol... Up in the air...
    Have you bought your ticket through Festicket ? It seems that this broker offers refund, which is not the case with other brokers like France Billets.
    So far, I have not received a mail related to a refund.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 299
    Okay, so we have two confirmed dates for Europe next summer...hope we get the rest of the tour soon 🤞
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    JABK said:
    Okay, so we have two confirmed dates for Europe next summer...hope we get the rest of the tour soon 🤞
    Didn‘t we have that before? Both Lollas confirmed straight away.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    edited July 2020
    JackD. said:
    JABK said:
    Didn‘t we have that before? Both Lollas confirmed straight away.
    Yes and on top of that we had the Ziggodome releasing a notification stating that they wanted to have it settled by now a month ago and hope to have the new dates soon. I guess it really doesn't matter if they release the dates tomorrow or in December now that half the tour that was supposed to happen has already passed. I could have saved some money with cancelation with a hotel in Budapest if I had a new date to go with. Instead they just did not refund me at all and I had to get Hotwire credits with a huge cut out of it for cancelling. Could have been a lot worse I guess. 

Any updates from anyone on the Swissair flight from Budapest to Zurich that was originally a 9:40 departure? I am going to spend this Monday figuring that one out. 

Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,472

Yes, festicket.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,177
    I bought a Vienna ticket for July 7 in the public sale.  Obviously everyone knows it’s not happening but there hasn’t even been an official notice from the ticket seller of this, let alone any refund or other options.  That is very unprofessional.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,147
    kst said:
    I bought a Vienna ticket for July 7 in the public sale.  Obviously everyone knows it’s not happening but there hasn’t even been an official notice from the ticket seller of this, let alone any refund or other options.  That is very unprofessional.
    Im exactly the same 
  • Options
    kst said:
    Im exactly the same 
    Me too  :s
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    kst said:
    Im exactly the same 
    Me too  :s
    Bit like ticketmaster.ie with GNR. Only got the cancellation email the day before the scheduled date.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    The Vienna gig was supposed to be in 2 days time and no one has heard a word from the ticket sellers? We all know it's not happening but still....appalling.
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • Options
    The Vienna gig was supposed to be in 2 days time and no one has heard a word from the ticket sellers? We all know it's not happening but still....appalling.
    Can only assume they are waiting for the new date so they can offer the option of keeping the tickets pretty poor though 
  • Options
    one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    Can only assume they are waiting for the new date so they can offer the option of keeping the tickets pretty poor though 
     being from Austria and having quite a few concerts with this ticket seller I can confirm that this is their standard procedure: You will only hear from them when the concert Promoter tells them to inform you on news / the changes to the Event are fixed. So don't expect any news from their side before PJ itself releases some info ... plus: don't expect refunds when the concert is rescheduled (will also only happen if PJ and/or Promoter agree to it)... it's not a great practice but that's what I experienced with all my tickets here in Austria
  • Options
    one_stone said:
     being from Austria and having quite a few concerts with this ticket seller I can confirm that this is their standard procedure: You will only hear from them when the concert Promoter tells them to inform you on news / the changes to the Event are fixed. So don't expect any news from their side before PJ itself releases some info ... plus: don't expect refunds when the concert is rescheduled (will also only happen if PJ and/or Promoter agree to it)... it's not a great practice but that's what I experienced with all my tickets here in Austria
    Thanks I paid an extra €5 or €10 so i can cancel any idea about that if the new date doesn't work for me ?
  • Options
    one_stone said:
    So you're saying if you can't make it to the rescheduled gig then there will be no refund?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    one_stone said:
    So you're saying if you can't make it to the rescheduled gig then there will be no refund?
    Not by law / automatically (but I think that's no different in many other countries) ... it's the band/promoter that decides how it is handled... (but I have faith that PJ will handle that well)
  • Options
    one_stone said:
    Thanks I paid an extra €5 or €10 so i can cancel any idea about that if the new date doesn't work for me ?
    If you used "carefree" I think you are good ... if you cancel 14 days before the event you get the money back ( I assume the 14 day span will refer to the rescheduled date) ... Details here: https://www.oeticket.com/en/?fun=page&help_id=8393&pagename=help
  • Options
    one_stone said:
    one_stone said:
    If you used "carefree" I think you are good ... if you cancel 14 days before the event you get the money back ( I assume the 14 day span will refer to the rescheduled date) ... Details here: https://www.oeticket.com/en/?fun=page&help_id=8393&pagename=help
    Thanks thats what I used. Hopefully I can make the new date anyway 
  • Options
    nando1979nando1979 Castlerock (Northern Ireland) Posts: 82
    Rock Werchter have announce the first acts for 2021, as yet no Pearl Jam
    If hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done.......
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    nando1979 said:
    How can both Lollas confirm them so early and Werchter doesn‘t even have them in their first batch?
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    JackD. said:
    nando1979 said:
    How can both Lollas confirm them so early and Werchter doesn‘t even have them in their first batch?
    Maybe Werchter doesn’t fit anymore with Stockholm being a week later and Copenhagen probably around the 30th? We’ll see 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    edited July 2020
    JPPJ84 said:
    JackD. said:
    nando1979 said:
    Maybe Werchter doesn’t fit anymore with Stockholm being a week later and Copenhagen probably around the 30th? We’ll see 
    I have missed any news today but did a quick search for Rock Werchter 2021 and this popped up. Would this be a legit site with some news? They have them on the 30th. I am guessing without doing much digging this is 2020 with 2021 dates? 

Edit: I doubt this is real yet and just speculation. The top of the website says it has not been updated in over 25 days.

https://clashfinder.com/m/rockwerchter20/?user=0r34fj.sp
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    JackD. said:
    nando1979 said:
    I have missed any news today but did a quick search for Rock Werchter 2021 and this popped up. Would this be a legit site with some news? They have them on the 30th. I am guessing without doing much digging this is 2020 with 2021 dates? 

Edit: I doubt this is real yet and just speculation. The top of the website says it has not been updated in over 25 days.

And I believe Werchter will be July 1-4, 2021.

PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    JackD. said:
    nando1979 said:
    I could see Copenhagen June 29 or 30, followed by one of Werchter and Stockholm on July 2, and the other on July 4.  Back to back festivals would be a bit odd, but it could happen.

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,529
    It is fun to see some discussion on dates again.  All we have right now. 
  • Options
    sedge75sedge75 Posts: 29
    one_stone said:
    I had exactly the same problem in switzerland for the Alicia keys show. the problem is that the ticketcorner policy is very dishonest and must be denounced by a petition

• Options
    sedge75sedge75 Posts: 29
    kst said:
    PJNB said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    JackD. said:
    nando1979 said:

And I believe Werchter will be July 1-4, 2021.

we can always hope as part of "werchter boutique" before the festival
  • Options
    sedge75 said:
    one_stone said:
    I had exactly the same problem in switzerland for the Alicia keys show. the problem is that the ticketcorner policy is very dishonest and must be denounced by a petition

I love my Vienna ticket but am not sure if the new date will work.  If it does, it’s a non-issue, but if not, then it really would be outrageous if they didn’t offer refunds.

• Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 299
    Any news right now would be great. Today me and wifey would've flown to Vienna. 4 day vacation without the kids...well, better luck next year...
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,529
    Today I would have been getting on a plane to Dublin for a week of golf and then heading to Budapest.   Maybe next year.
  • Options
    Brotherjohnno9Brotherjohnno9 Posts: 463
    edited July 2020
    Just now had an email from OE.ticket on the day of the Vienna gig telling me it's indefinitely postponed but they're working on a replacement date. Great comms.
This discussion has been closed.