Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,623
    Biden
    as a FORMER president , fuckstick has a secret service detail for the rest of his life. how many personnel that is , I dont know.
     A question is , if or when would it increase for a candidate who is also a former?
    detail size for a former compared to a candidate warranting a detail?
    Would a possible increase be after the nomination proper or as  presumptive nominee?
    how much sway does fuckstick have in security protocols for his events?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2VBBJLhRz0 

A must watch….till the end. 
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,253
    edited July 15
    So. No one has questions as to "how" the gunman was able to get up on that roof?
    or
    How there were eyewitnesses that saw the gunman go up there and told authorities about him?

Incompetence at its finest!

How easy is it to get at our leaders?  The world is watching....
    You answered your own question. Complete incompetence at its finest.

I think that’s all there is to it.

I remember watching it and immediately thinking some things looked off. Like it took too long to get him off stage. One officer couldn’t even holder her gun. It was embarrassing all around from letting a shooter get so close to the lack of response to hundreds of witnesses screaming there’s a shooter on the roof.

One of my first comments to my wife was that there were a lot of females. Didn’t say it in a bad way, was just surprised. Then I hear reports later than the director of SS has mandated 1/3 of the service are females. Maybe we should go back to hiring based on qualifications.
    And I don’t mean that as females can’t do the job, or that even most the ones on the scene didn’t. But policies like that just mean there’s politics above the job. What other lapses are going on?
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,004
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    So. No one has questions as to "how" the gunman was able to get up on that roof?
    or
    How there were eyewitnesses that saw the gunman go up there and told authorities about him?

yeah...it's crazy. Witnesses saw the gunman moving from roof to roof. A cop climbed up and saw the guy...how was tRump still on that stage? I know the shooting probably happened fairly quickly but you have to think that the snipers would have been on the same frequency and alerted everyone.

I have heard reports that they had to wait for the shooter to actually start shooting but I don't believe that shit.
    We will no doubt get an edited report of this .

My other take was WHY the president wasn't whisked away more diligently?  He was able to seize the moment and pump his fist?  

He should have been body shielded and dragged off stage. The SS don't look elite here....
    the president was in delaware

So just like in Baseball 2nd or 3rd ballot hall of famer is still a HOFer.  Trump is, just like Obama is, still referred to as President or did I miss something in the last few years that they get downgraded?  I should have added Mr in front.  Pardon...
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    or

yeah...it's crazy. Witnesses saw the gunman moving from roof to roof. A cop climbed up and saw the guy...how was tRump still on that stage? I know the shooting probably happened fairly quickly but you have to think that the snipers would have been on the same frequency and alerted everyone.

I have heard reports that they had to wait for the shooter to actually start shooting but I don't believe that shit.

My other take was WHY the president wasn't whisked away more diligently?  He was able to seize the moment and pump his fist?  

He should have been body shielded and dragged off stage. The SS don't look elite here....

So just like in Baseball 2nd or 3rd ballot hall of famer is still a HOFer.  Trump is, just like Obama is, still referred to as President or did I miss something in the last few years that they get downgraded?  I should have added Mr in front.  Pardon...

Former President is the appropriate honorific.

Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    or

Its Mr if you address them directly but yes, former is correct. Sorry this hurt you.
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    or

Its Mr if you address them directly but yes, former is correct. Sorry this hurt you.

no, its just that your slip is showing.

Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    or

no, its just that your slip is showing.
    lol save that for the trans thread my dear boy.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,405
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    or

I remember watching it and immediately thinking some things looked off. Like it took too long to get him off stage. One officer couldn’t even holder her gun. It was embarrassing all around from letting a shooter get so close to the lack of response to hundreds of witnesses screaming there’s a shooter on the roof.

One of my first comments to my wife was that there were a lot of females. Didn’t say it in a bad way, was just surprised. Then I hear reports later than the director of SS has mandated 1/3 of the service are females. Maybe we should go back to hiring based on qualifications.
    And I don’t mean that as females can’t do the job, or that even most the ones on the scene didn’t. But policies like that just mean there’s politics above the job. What other lapses are going on?
    These outside rallies have to stop. Doesn't make sense in this day and age of long range rifles and psychos. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    or

These outside rallies have to stop. Doesn't make sense in this day and age of long range rifles and psychos. 
    Pope mobile and glass at the podium solves this.
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    or

glass is in place for inauguration....

edited July 15
    Biden
    Cannon just dismissed tRump's documents case...says appointment of Smith was unconstitutional

LOL...what a shitshow

But...this might be good news for Smith who can appeal to the 11th Circuit and get a new judge
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    or

yessss, but use it for the rallies now too.  

Simple.  Set up the podium then set up the glass.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,012
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    or

trump had it in place for his speech at The Ellipse on January 6th, 2021, almost as if he anticipated violence that day. 
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    mace1229 said:
    or

Maybe they could be hosted in a local elementary school
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,406
    Biden
    Anyone still believe the courts will handle things fairly?

We're witnessing the end of this country as we know it. 
    www.myspace.com
    Anyone still believe the courts will handle things fairly?
    Nope.

& the whole ‘beat him at the ballot box’ is out, as trump was beaten at the ballot box twice, but it’s the electoral college that has to be won; the same electoral college trump tried to ratfuck after losing in 2020 & will try to ratfuck again this year if he doesn’t win outright. 
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    or

trump had it in place for his speech at The Ellipse on January 6th, 2021, almost as if he anticipated violence that day. 

that would have been usss for a sitting president at that time.

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    or

that would have been usss for a sitting president at that time.
    Noted. 
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,288
    Biden
    Here's a link to Progressive Turnout Project. https://www.turnoutpac.org/

This organization is for peacefully turning out the vote to elect candidates who are not reactionary Cristo-Nationalists. They are running postcard writing campaigns - wow that's some radical activity there.

Really great job by the "liberal" media reporting the absolute falsehood that Trump's attempted assassin donated to this organization. The preponderance of the evidence is clear that this young man was a gun-toting conservative. Of course that didn't stop MAGA nation from the instant assumption that he was a radical leftist or whatever.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21;
    Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    Biden
    Did I miss the part where Donald Trump denounced any and all political violence?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21;
    Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    Biden
    Did I miss the part where Donald Trump denounced any and all political violence?

in two weeks...

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,129
    1st he has to cry wolf for a month! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Biden
    I bet a lot of speeches are being re-written for the GOP convention...

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,194
    mickeyrat said:

in two weeks...
    When they announce the bigger, better, less expensive healthcare plan, infrastructure week, opening of the FoxxCON manufacturing facility and tax cuts for those earning $80k a year or less.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,282
    I'm sitting this one out
    I bet a lot of speeches are being re-written for the GOP convention...
    Obviously… wouldn’t you? Trump confirmed this anyway. 
    Biden
    Oh yeah, Trump's 7th favorite pet judge dismissed his open and shut stolen classified documents case.

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,194
    I particularly enjoyed the video of the POOTWH attendee at the rally where the assassination attempt occurred, turning toward the person filming and repeatedly shouting fuck you and flipping the bird with both hands, all while POOTWH was being ushered to a waiting vehicle that was in view behind her. Seems totally normal.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,282
    I'm sitting this one out
    I particularly enjoyed the video of the POOTWH attendee at the rally where the assassination attempt occurred, turning toward the person filming and repeatedly shouting fuck you and flipping the bird with both hands, all while POOTWH was being ushered to a waiting vehicle that was in view behind her. Seems totally normal.
    Also seems normal to enjoy any part of any video from that rally.