Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,194
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Trumps more composed after an assassination attempt then Joey with a full team of handlers and no pressure. America sees this to be truth. 
    trump is still gonna lose the election. he is going to continue to fan the flames after this, and it is going to turn more people off from him and the gop. 
    Well that sure is a interesting take, I don’t think most of the Orange man bad  CULT members would agree w/ you looking at social media…
    Here’s my take, TRUMP just got a whole hell of a lot  Stronger is so many ways…
    This weeks RNC is going to be a spectacle that will unite the Republican Party like never before, and the DNC is going to be one of the biggest Shitshow on earth!! Buckle up Shitcago, many Trump Deranged Syndromes will be heading your way…I say stand down and let them do what they always do in the name of JUSTICE…no sense getting any Cops hurt over Property and TDS…
    Awww, no mahalo? Gun violence got you down?
    Nope…But it’s obvious you are. If you take a shot at the Big Dog, you must not miss…Nice try
    Mahalo 

Linda, you really need to have your posting privileges here revoked , at least in AMT. And now taunting the left with that absurd cartoon?

good thing the shooter missed, because “sleepy Joe” would definitely have lost the election. That was another taunt from the right.

You only come here to Express a form of violence by attacking people. You do not come here to discuss. 

Your side wants violence. Your side constantly uses violent imagery and words to taunt the left. Your side overlooked the violence on January 6. Your side wants sophisticated killing machines easily accessible to 20 year old men. 

The left does not want to live in a country like this with such sophisticated killing machines easily accessible to young men, and politicians using the internet to organize an attack on congress and the VP. Your side and it’s extreme supreme court is making sophisticated, killing machines easily accessible. 

This is the country you wanted. Enjoy it
    Me taunting…You are joking right?? ….All I have ever gotten on here is taunts and shots by the Mob at my expense  since I lean more Rightious… Nice try, I play by the rules most of the time unlike many of  y’all.   Now stop making this personal and don’t respond when triggered. GOD BLESS THE USA!!! OUR country just got WOKE in a way that was needed.  MAHALO
    You do know the gunman was a republican, right?  

And please, your “shots” aren’t righteous.  
    He was registered republican but had financially supported a democratic group. So I don’t think we really know what his political stance was yet.
    From what I read, he gave $15 to Act Blue when he was 17 years old. 
    See? The pure hatred of the left on display.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    CM189191 said:
    brianlux said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Social media is a disgraceful place. This country as a WHOLE is fucking gross. 
    Not kidding.  We're at an all time low.  There are still some great things about this country, but they're becoming fewer and more difficult to find, and for some reason, as a whole, we have opted to become one of the dysfunctional dumb-shit kids on the block of international countries.  I've never been more ashamed to call myself "an American".  Never.

Sorry everyone for the bitching, but really, reading AMT does not exactly feel like the healthiest thing one can do.  Time for some coffee, and time to medicate with music!
    If you think our current time and place in history is representative of America at its all time low, boy have I got news for you....

To the contrary: I think the veil is lifted. Americans are finally seeing ourselves as the truly awful people we are.  And always have been. 

Yes, I agree.  I’ve said this to my husband many times.  This is truly who we are.  
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,253
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Trumps more composed after an assassination attempt then Joey with a full team of handlers and no pressure. America sees this to be truth. 
    trump is still gonna lose the election. he is going to continue to fan the flames after this, and it is going to turn more people off from him and the gop. 
    Well that sure is a interesting take, I don’t think most of the Orange man bad  CULT members would agree w/ you looking at social media…
    This weeks RNC is going to be a spectacle that will unite the Republican Party like never before, and the DNC is going to be one of the biggest Shitshow on earth!! Buckle up Shitcago, many Trump Deranged Syndromes will be heading your way…I say stand down and let them do what they always do in the name of JUSTICE…no sense getting any Cops hurt over Property and TDS…
    Nope…But it’s obvious you are. If you take a shot at the Big Dog, you must not miss…Nice try
    Mahalo 

Linda, you really need to have your posting privileges here revoked , at least in AMT. And now taunting the left with that absurd cartoon?

good thing the shooter missed, because “sleepy Joe” would definitely have lost the election. That was another taunt from the right.

You only come here to Express a form of violence by attacking people. You do not come here to discuss. 

Your side wants violence. Your side constantly uses violent imagery and words to taunt the left. Your side overlooked the violence on January 6. Your side wants sophisticated killing machines easily accessible to 20 year old men. 

The left does not want to live in a country like this with such sophisticated killing machines easily accessible to young men, and politicians using the internet to organize an attack on congress and the VP. Your side and it’s extreme supreme court is making sophisticated, killing machines easily accessible. 

Me taunting…You are joking right?? ….All I have ever gotten on here is taunts and shots by the Mob at my expense  since I lean more Rightious… Nice try, I play by the rules most of the time unlike many of  y’all.   Now stop making this personal and don’t respond when triggered. GOD BLESS THE USA!!! OUR country just got WOKE in a way that was needed.  MAHALO

He was registered republican but had financially supported a democratic group. So I don’t think we really know what his political stance was yet.
    Yes. And this is straight from their website:

we’ve built a powerful online fundraising platform for Democratic candidates up and down the ballot, progressive organizations, and nonprofits. ”
     Our platform is available to Democratic candidates and committees, progressive organizations, and nonprofits that share our values”

Not saying any of that is bad. But does that sound like something a republican would donate to? So, to me, it’s unclear what his political views and motives are. Simply being registered republican doesn’t mean much.

mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

Well I’ll go talk to his parents when things settle down and get back to you, ok?  I know the type who live in bethel.  He probably started acting like a dem to piss his parents off.  

Mace, sometimes people on here know wayyyy more than you about certain subjects.  Democrat, republican, doesn’t matter.  He was a mentally sick person and should not have had access to a gun.  Bethel parents are full of shit.  Telling the press they’re not political.  One of their restaurants saying the same thing.  I’ve seen and screamed at the fuck who rides the bike dressed like a “patriot” , waving his 10 foot trump flag, wig and all.  He’s a sick fuck also.  Enough already.  I’m saying the shooter was a sick fuck so I’m not disagreeing with you but you’re all being fed bullshit on tv.   
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    edited July 14
    Granted, this sequence of frames is not very clear, but it seems to suggest that the Secret Service Sniper may have had the Shooter in his sites and hesitated to make the shot as soon as he could have. I'm sensing that there were failures all up and down the line - from Homeland Security to the Secret Service to the local police. 

Post edited by shecky on
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,029
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

“ we’ve built a powerful online fundraising platform for Democratic candidates up and down the ballot, progressive organizations, and nonprofits. ”
    “ Our platform is available to Democratic candidates and committees, progressive organizations, and nonprofits that share our values”

Not saying any of that is bad. But does that sound like something a republican would donate to? So, to me, it’s unclear what his political views and motives are. Simply being registered republican doesn’t mean much.

it does when the republicans claim to be the righteous and virtuous ones. it does when they stoke violence and violence happens. nice reach though.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

Well I’ll go talk to his parents when things settle down and get back to you, ok?  I know the type who live in bethel.  He probably started acting like a dem to piss his parents off.  

Mace, sometimes people on here know wayyyy more than you about certain subjects.  Democrat, republican, doesn’t matter.  He was a mentally sick person and should not have had access to a gun.  Bethel parents are full of shit.  Telling the press they’re not political.  One of their restaurants saying the same thing.  I’ve seen and screamed at the fuck who rides the bike dressed like a “patriot” , waving his 10 foot trump flag, wig and all.  He’s a sick fuck also.  Enough already.  I’m saying the shooter was a sick fuck so I’m not disagreeing with you but you’re all being fed bullshit on tv.   
    if they are not political then why:

1. are they hosting a trump rally?
    2. ATTENDING a trump rally?

they are maga. they need to fucking own it.

mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

Come on….literally just stop

“The suspected shooter, gave $15 to the Progressive Turnout Project, a Democratic voter-turnout organization, in January, 2021.”  

This is hardly “ financially supporting” the Democratic Party 

Seriously STOP
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,012
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

“ we’ve built a powerful online fundraising platform for Democratic candidates up and down the ballot, progressive organizations, and nonprofits. ”
    “ Our platform is available to Democratic candidates and committees, progressive organizations, and nonprofits that share our values”

Idk anything about his political views, I’m just pointing out that his financial support of a democrat group was to the tune of $15 before he came of voting age and registered as a republican. 
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

“The suspected shooter, gave $15 to the Progressive Turnout Project, a Democratic voter-turnout organization, in January, 2021.”  

Seriously STOP
    i wonder if the $15 was part of his allowance, or if he actually had a job and a checkbook at 17.

mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

Idk anything about his political views, I’m just pointing out that his financial support of a democrat group was to the tune of $15 before he came of voting age and registered as a republican. 
    the suspected shooter, gave $15 to the Progressive Turnout Project, a Democratic voter-turnout organization, in January, 2021.
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

Seriously STOP
    i wonder if the $15 was part of his allowance, or if he actually had a job and a checkbook at 17.
    Well, he did win a $500 math and science prize while in high school, if the reporting is accurate.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
    The rhetoric tomorrow night and all week will be top of the charts dog whistley. Can’t wait for the big reveal.

Brilliantati©
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

Seriously STOP
    Well, he did win a $500 math and science prize while in high school, if the reporting is accurate.
    oh so he was a math and science nerd?? likely a strong democrat then, since the republican party doesn't like those things.

mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

I don’t. And you don’t either. None of on here do, so I don’t know why there’s such strong feelings about how he was aligned. We know pretty much nothing about him.
    But in the next few days we’ll know all his Facebook history, types of things he posted, etc.
    So why rush to judgement now? We literally know nothing about him other than he’s 20, registered republican, and donated $15 to some democratic group 3 years ago, and lived in a small Pennsylvania town. That’s not enough for me to say he’s some republican turned murderer against trump or some closet democrat in PN. I have no idea. And none of us do.
    But we’ll know everything about him in a few days, just like we do with every shooter that makes national news like this.
    They’ll go through all his socials, talk to his neighbors. We’ll know if he had a trump flag or if he wore a mask when he was alone.
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

the suspected shooter, gave $15 to the Progressive Turnout Project, a Democratic voter-turnout organization, in January, 2021.
    I had the group wrong I guess, but yeah… it was $15 when he was 17. I also heard he was a loner who liked to wear hunting gear, but I only heard that from one source… it could be inaccurate. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,623
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

I had the group wrong I guess, but yeah… it was $15 when he was 17. I also heard he was a loner who liked to wear hunting gear, but I only heard that from one source… it could be inaccurate. 

classmate. claimed the kid was bullied and often. which is where the hunting gear enters the picture....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

I wasn’t posting that for you.  My apologies.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,482
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

I don’t. And you don’t either. None of on here do, so I don’t know why there’s such strong feelings about how he was aligned. We know pretty much nothing about him.
    But in the next few days we’ll know all his Facebook history, types of things he posted, etc.
    So why rush to judgement now? We literally know nothing about him other than he’s 20, registered republican, and donated $15 to some democratic group 3 years ago, and lived in a small Pennsylvania town. That’s not enough for me to say he’s some republican turned murderer against trump or some closet democrat in PN. I have no idea. And none of us do.
    But we’ll know everything about him in a few days, just like we do with every shooter that makes national news like this.
    They’ll go through all his socials, talk to his neighbors. We’ll know if he had a trump flag or if he wore a mask when he was alone.
    Human nature to want to understand the face behind any act of violence. And then it became about “I knew it before anyone else”. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

I wasn’t posting that for you.  My apologies.  
    No apology necessary. 
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

Maybe someone on here does know.  Wtf just stop posting your guesses please.  Parents are and always have been republicans 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,482
    Biden
    Who gives a shit what party he’s registered to? Republicans only play that game when they try and paint liberals as the violent ones. Posting a “see?” will do nothing to convince anyone of anything if it doesn’t allign with their own biases. 

Waste of time. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

I’m not speculating on how he was aligned, I’m just  lending some specificity to his financial support of democrat groups. 
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

I’m not speculating on how he was aligned, I’m just  lending some specificity to his financial support of democrat groups. 
    i'd hardly call 15 buck "financial support" when people give a million bucks to certain candidates and certain pacs. 15 bucks is nothing.

mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

Maybe someone on here does know.  Wtf just stop posting your guesses please.  Parents are and always have been republicans 
    I think that’s what I just said. I don’t know yet, we’ll know soon, no need to keep guessing. I’m not guessing at anything. We’re already seeing the posts of “another angry republican” when we don’t know that yet.

Sounds like maybe you or someone you know are somehow acquainted. So maybe you do know more, but the general public has no information yet.

mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

i'd hardly call 15 buck "financial support" when people give a million bucks to certain candidates and certain pacs. 15 bucks is nothing.
    I agree. 
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

Any donation is considered financial support, is it not?
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    edited July 14
    Biden
    The story is still being investigated and information has to be verified. Currently being reported...

"The Thomas Crooks that donated to ActBlue was not the same one that attempted to assassinate Trump. The donation came from Pittsburg, PA from a 69 year-old man with the same name. The assassin lived in Bethel Parks."

https://x.com/search?q=crooks donation&src=typed_query&f=top

Two threads are now in timeout. Do not start new ones. Take some time to think and let any anger ease. President Biden calls for unity and that's an important thing for our country...not easy, but vital.  Talking about each other will result in bannings.

Added: Thread is reopened. Remember to discuss the topic and not each other to avoid a ban...follow the Posting Guidelines. Thank you.
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
    “I hate to stereotype but like a little nerd,” she said.

Now this is the response from a true Bethel Park resident.  
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    shecky said:

Mahalo 

Any donation is considered financial support, is it not?
    I’ll give you that one.  $ is $ no matter what the amount.