Options

Binge Watching Suggestions While Under Quarantine

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    We just started the latest season of Ozark last night....so damn good.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    ^ Regarding the post above about Ozark, if you enjoyed Breaking Bad and The Sopranos then I would stick with Ozark.  It might start a tad slow, but it is an excellent show.  I also loved Breaking Bad and Sopranos and while Ozark may not be quite on that level, it is close.  I just finished season 2 and beginning season 3.  Great stuff!
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,502
    I just finished rewatching the first 2 seasons of Ozark and will begin the new season tonight.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    Ok, I plowed through the first few and I'm starting to dig Ozark.  I remember Breaking Bad did take a couple to really click as well.  I think the issues initially were that I couldn't stand Bateman's buddy in the first episode, and Laura Linney doesn't do much for me.  The characters were a turn off.  Glad they knocked off the buddy and I do like the depth of Linney's character now.  Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,241
    New season of Bosch on Prime Friday. 
    Oh, hell yes!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Ok, I plowed through the first few and I'm starting to dig Ozark.  I remember Breaking Bad did take a couple to really click as well.  I think the issues initially were that I couldn't stand Bateman's buddy in the first episode, and Laura Linney doesn't do much for me.  The characters were a turn off.  Glad they knocked off the buddy and I do like the depth of Linney's character now.  Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
    Her character is like a fine wine.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    tbergs said:
    New season of Bosch on Prime Friday. 
    Oh, hell yes!
    I went straight to watching the trailer as soon as I read this :lol:
  • Options
    Finished watching both seasons of Dead Like Me.
    Finished watching Tiger King.
    Started Season 3 of Ozark.
    Will start Altered Carbon in the near future.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,872
    I'm watching making a murderer now
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623
    Finished Picard last night and started new season of Bosch.

Picard was great.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658

Have I suggested Legion yet?

If not start that show now , three season , amazing from start to finish.

It was an FX shows so if you have Hulu you should be able to stream all three seasons.

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,502
    Not a series but i'm on Godfather trilogy this days..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    Not a series but i'm on Godfather trilogy this days..
    That's still a marathon!  Probably longer in duration than watching the entire Tiger King series.

• Options
    rhanishanerhanishane NSW Australia Posts: 505
    My son made me watch lil peep documentary because that's the music he likes.. it's very sad and another death to drugs in music RIP Gus
  • Options
    Season 1 of Altered Carbon finished
    Halfway through Season 3 of Ozark
    We're starting Mindhunter Season 1 (on Netflix)
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,764
    just started Black Sail on Hulu.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    I am sure it has to have been mentioned but Legion , if you have not watched it stop what you are doing and watch the three amazing seasons that show gave us.
  • Options
    ughhh the days are running together I recommended Legion already on this thread on this fucking page. Gah time does not exist.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Watched the first Silicon Valley last night because my wife wanted to check it out. She works with a lot of nerds and had heard a lot of good things about it from them. And I like Mike Judge. 

It was OK. I didn’t know that it had the rapey bro from Office Christmas Party in it, though. It was decent, but she might be on her own with that one if he doesn’t get Ned Stark’d soon. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623
    I only watched the first season of that I think, not sure how long chick puncher was on there.  
    I like Kumail whatshisbame and Martin Starr a lot but pretty much wanted to feed the rest of them to the sharks.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,911
    Currently watching Smallville season two.  Also we just started Sense 8 this evening.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,534
    I am FINALLY watching The Sopranos. The only full episode I ever saw before this was the last one, lol. So i am on full binge watching mode on it - in the middle of season 2. Yes, it is really really great!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dankind said:
    Watched the first Silicon Valley last night because my wife wanted to check it out. She works with a lot of nerds and had heard a lot of good things about it from them. And I like Mike Judge. 

It was OK. I didn’t know that it had the rapey bro from Office Christmas Party in it, though. It was decent, but she might be on her own with that one if he doesn’t get Ned Stark’d soon. 

Excellent show however that shitty dude is on the show for the first 4 seasons I want to say. That said the comedy gets better and better by the season with that show.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Matts3221 said:
    dankind said:

Excellent show however that shitty dude is on the show for the first 4 seasons I want to say. That said the comedy gets better and better by the season with that show.
    Meh. I've got plenty of other comedies I can watch and feel better about.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Looking forward to watching Steve Carell in Space Force later this month.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,241
    edited May 2020
    PJ_Soul said:
    I am FINALLY watching The Sopranos. The only full episode I ever saw before this was the last one, lol. So i am on full binge watching mode on it - in the middle of season 2. Yes, it is really really great!
    So jealous. You still have the pinnacle of all episodes to look forward to in season 3, Pine Barrens. Hilarious.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Pine Barrens is among my absolute favorites.

My sister recommended M is for Mississippi.  One episode in, and pretty good.  Gallows humor pulls me in every time.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,534
    tbergs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    So jealous. You still have the pinnacle of all episodes to look forward to in season 3, Pine Barrens. Hilarious.
    Awesome! :) 
    I just watched the food poisoning episode at the end of season 2 today - that one is pretty fucking funny!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    With the wonderful Big Pussy scene?
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,502
    mfc2006 said:
    Looking forward to watching Steve Carell in Space Force later this month.
    Me too!!..and also for this..

https://youtu.be/SIRBHegzxA4
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..