Options

More Important: Beating Trump or Stopping Bernie?

Comments

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    Biden needs to drop out now and let the man with an actual stance, one that will help us out of this crisis and to recover from the aftermath, handle Trump like the little bitch that he is.

Lack of actual stance and “gaffes” (they’re not gaffes——he says literal nonsense or altogether just forgets what he is saying) aside, he is an accused rapist. Whether he did it or not, unfortunately does not matter. It can’t be proven one way or another. Try to sweep it under the rug but there’s way too many people out there who see how inappropriate he is with women and children IN FRONT of a camera, and can only imagine what a creep he can be in private.

Get with the fucking picture and stand with Bernie.
    Guess you won't be voting Biden then? Thanks.
    Yes. I refuse to vote for the lesser of two rapists. Don’t thank me. And don’t blame me either. You’re one of many supporting an accused rapist and choosing to apparently look the other way.

It’s as though Biden has you against the wall with a couple of digits inside you, all in your ear like “come on, man. I thought you liked me.” Maybe you’ll come to your senses in, oh, I don’t know, 27 years?
    Where’s the legal action? There are legal remedies to the wrongs allegedly committed. Bill Clinton’s accusers used them. So did Team Trump Treason’s. As did Weinstein’s and Weiner’s. Maybe you’ll realize there’s a tenant of our justice system called “presumed innocent until proven guilty” in oh, I don’t know, 30 years?
    Not saying it’s proven he did it, though I do believe her. What can be proven in court though at this point? She’s seen what Blasey-Ford had to go through and for what? And people fucking HATE anything related to Trump. Not the case with Biden, clearly. MSM has basically ignored it. It’s been swept under the rug since she first told someone all the way back then. The likes of you help continue that trend.

When running for President, even just the accusation of rape is enough. He should drop out.
    Really no trial just public conviction is enough damn dude your way out there I def don’t agree with you at all , I wouldn’t want that for anyone even you would deserve to prove your innocence Yiu have lost your sensibilities! 
    No it’s not enough to say he’s guilty but it’s a dark fucking cloud to be following him around during an election.
    "I'm not saying he's guilty.  He just needs to prove his innocence!"

How does Biden get out from under this dark cloud?  How does he prove he's innocent here?

It's kind of a catch-22 isn't it? 
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    Beating Trump in the fall
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    Biden needs to drop out now and let the man with an actual stance, one that will help us out of this crisis and to recover from the aftermath, handle Trump like the little bitch that he is.

Lack of actual stance and “gaffes” (they’re not gaffes——he says literal nonsense or altogether just forgets what he is saying) aside, he is an accused rapist. Whether he did it or not, unfortunately does not matter. It can’t be proven one way or another. Try to sweep it under the rug but there’s way too many people out there who see how inappropriate he is with women and children IN FRONT of a camera, and can only imagine what a creep he can be in private.

Yes. I refuse to vote for the lesser of two rapists. Don’t thank me. And don’t blame me either. You’re one of many supporting an accused rapist and choosing to apparently look the other way.

It’s as though Biden has you against the wall with a couple of digits inside you, all in your ear like “come on, man. I thought you liked me.” Maybe you’ll come to your senses in, oh, I don’t know, 27 years?
    Where’s the legal action? There are legal remedies to the wrongs allegedly committed. Bill Clinton’s accusers used them. So did Team Trump Treason’s. As did Weinstein’s and Weiner’s. Maybe you’ll realize there’s a tenant of our justice system called “presumed innocent until proven guilty” in oh, I don’t know, 30 years?
    Not saying it’s proven he did it, though I do believe her. What can be proven in court though at this point? She’s seen what Blasey-Ford had to go through and for what? And people fucking HATE anything related to Trump. Not the case with Biden, clearly. MSM has basically ignored it. It’s been swept under the rug since she first told someone all the way back then. The likes of you help continue that trend.

When running for President, even just the accusation of rape is enough. He should drop out.
    Really no trial just public conviction is enough damn dude your way out there I def don’t agree with you at all , I wouldn’t want that for anyone even you would deserve to prove your innocence Yiu have lost your sensibilities! 
    No it’s not enough to say he’s guilty but it’s a dark fucking cloud to be following him around during an election.
    I’m done here again I don’t agree with you at all! Have a safe night 

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,102
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

So...you don’t have to agree with me, obviously, but hold up....

A rape accusal, whether it’s true or not, but can’t be proven one way or the other, is not baggage for a presidential hopeful? It’s not a dark cloud? YOU have lost your sensibilities then. 

Reide may be full of shit but there are people here who are a little too eager to dismiss what she is claiming. Pretty fucked up.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

A rape accusal, whether it’s true or not, but can’t be proven one way or the other, is not baggage for a presidential hopeful? It’s not a dark cloud? YOU have lost your sensibilities then. 

Reide may be full of shit but there are people here who are a little too eager to dismiss what she is claiming. Pretty fucked up.
    So you are okay with a rape accusation,  any rape accusation,  against burnie?
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

I don’t follow. IF Sanders was accused of rape, I would not be okay with that, no. Where did I give that impression?
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

How does Biden get out from under this dark cloud?  How does he prove he's innocent here?

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

Yes, I’ve acknowledged it as such. 

I guess he doesn’t prove his innocence. It’s either ignored, swept under the rug as you’d clearly like or he does the right thing and drops out of the race. 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    Does anyone know why the democratic topic was closed? I cant find personal attacks on the last page but maybe some commenters were going after Biden too much?
  • Options
    Does anyone know why the democratic topic was closed? I cant find personal attacks on the last page but maybe some commenters were going after Biden too much?
    Usually any comments in violation are deleted. 
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:
    CM189191 said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

Yes, I’ve acknowledged it as such. 

I guess he doesn’t prove his innocence. It’s either ignored, swept under the rug as you’d clearly like or he does the right thing and drops out of the race. 

What is there to sweep under the rug?  

The three primary standards of proof are:
    proof beyond a reasonable doubt
    preponderance of the evidence 
    clear and convincing evidence

These allegations don't meet any of these standard and should be ignored accordingly
  • Options
  • Options
    Where's Biden?!?!

...oh...he's showing actual leadership...
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    CM189191 said:
    Bernie is actually asking people to donate to charities that support relief for covid 19 not his campaign.

He has also been supporting striking Amazon and Whole Foods workers. As well as going after Walmart to provide better for their employees.  His threat of slow walking the CARES bill if it didn’t adequately provide for workers and worker protections is also one of the things that helped the bill move past the republicans with as much help as it had for the benefit of the working class.

I’m not saying Biden isn’t doing anything, but offering advice to Trump is hardly leadership.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Bernie is actually asking people to donate to charities that support relief for covid 19 not his campaign.

He has also been supporting striking Amazon and Whole Foods workers. As well as going after Walmart to provide better for their employees.  His threat of slow walking the CARES bill if it didn’t adequately provide for workers and worker protections is also one of the things that helped the bill move past the republicans with as much help as it had for the benefit of the working class.

I’m not saying Biden isn’t doing anything, but offering advice to Trump is hardly leadership.
    Good for Bernie! I anticipate he will have lots of time to dedicate towards charity in the near future.
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:

Good for Bernie! I anticipate he will have lots of time to dedicate towards charity in the near future.
    Lol maybe true
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:

And good for Biden!

Maybe when Creepy Joe calls his boy Don, he can pick up some tips on shrugging off rape accusations. Though he seems to be doing it just fine.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

I don’t follow. IF Sanders was accused of rape, I would not be okay with that, no. Where did I give that impression?
    You seem to be okay with a rape accusation,  any rape accusation,  against Joe Biden.
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

You seem to be okay with a rape accusation,  any rape accusation,  against Joe Biden.
    That’s a funny way to spin it. I’d like to not believe it but I’ve long thought the man was a fucking creep, because he acts like one in plain sight. At the very least, the accusation should be taken more seriously and it isn’t.
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

That’s a funny way to spin it. I’d like to not believe it but I’ve long thought the man was a fucking creep, because he acts like one in plain sight. At the very least, the accusation should be taken more seriously and it isn’t.
    Accusations happen in a court of law

Smear campaigns happen in the media

It should be taken more seriously, she should be deposed

• Options
  • Options
    Did Bernie drop out yet?

Bernie needs to drop out.
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    Did Bernie drop out yet?

I guess the dem convo moved here lol. Still dont know what happened there and why it was shuttered. 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,496
    CM189191 said:
    Did Bernie drop out yet?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    Did Bernie drop out yet?

They won’t even acknowledge this weird behavior.
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,218
    CM189191 said:
    Did Bernie drop out yet?

How has nobody asked this man why he sniffs children or forces them into positions they are obviously not comfortable in? This is not normal human behavior and defending it is not normal either.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    What lazy, garbage attacks. If all you've got left is that a little girl pulled away from an old man on a crowded stage, then Bernie really should drop out.
    People will see whatever they want and believe whatever they want in order to justify hatred that is not justifiable. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    The Dems have moved their convention to mid-August. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    What lazy, garbage attacks. If all you've got left is that a little girl pulled away from an old man on a crowded stage, then Bernie really should drop out.
    People will see whatever they want and believe whatever they want in order to justify hatred that is not justifiable. 
    He does it ALL. THE. TIME.
  • Options
    Fuck Biden.
    Not my type. Maybe Klobuchar or Harris?
This discussion has been closed.