Options

More Important: Beating Trump or Stopping Bernie?

Comments

• Options
    EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,102
    Has Biden dropped out yet?

Someone, quick, wake him up and pump him full of adderall. He needs to drop out NOW.

Biden being in the race is hurting Sanders and helping Trump.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    Oh look
    Now Bernie is calling to delay the WI primary after he got his ass handed to him during the last round of primaries.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-wisconsin-sanders-idUSKBN21J67M

Not calling for mail voting like the rest of the party, trying to upend democracy instead. 
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    Oh look
    Now Bernie is calling to delay the WI primary after he got his ass handed to him during the last round of primaries.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-wisconsin-sanders-idUSKBN21J67M

Not calling for mail voting like the rest of the party, trying to upend democracy instead. 

lol. Bernie already told to go pound sand.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/04/01/judge-signals-he-expand-voting-but-not-delay-wisconsins-election/5097887002/

At least one branch of government appears to still be functioning in Wisconsin.  Thanks Judge!
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

you know Biden has a speech impediment, right?
    What has that to do with not knowing what the hell he is saying?

This speech impediment showed up sometime between the 2012 debates and now?

I look forward to your full throated Biden endorsement after Biden outperforms tRUmp in the presidential debates
    Why not answer instead for your little stump speech?

I find it amusing all the nonsense about Biden's gaffes.  It might actually mean something if Trump weren't a festival of gaffes and lies virtually every day.   I mean, when is this incompetent game-show-host not gaffing and/or lying?

Let's assume Biden has dementia, for the sake of argument:
    Biden could forget 99% of what he knows about running federal government, and still be way ahead of tRUmp
    and he has the benefit of not being an unmitigated asshole

This is nothing new. Biden has been making gaffes for decades. Not a big deal, just part of his "charm." One of the things he really fails at is not having Trump's skill at projecting his faults onto others.
    Don't see any explanation for this new speech impediment in your response..?

Even with him forgetting 100% he would be better than Trump.
    This is nothing new. Biden has been making gaffes for decades. Not a big deal, just part of his "charm." 
    Don't see any explanation for this new speech impediment you brought up in your post..?

I didn't bring it up.  Just let it go, you're embarrassing yourself.
    CM189191 said:

Yeah, who is embarrassing oneself?

And lying btw.

Biden has has a speech impediment all his life....this isn't new

You keep saying it is new, it isn't.

This is the third time I've said it isn't new. 

Is this getting lost in translation somewhere?

Not a fan of Biden, but I will back you up that this speech impediment is a well documented (since boyhood) issue. People coming out of the woodwork with Biden conspiracies.  
    I do have problems with Biden but gaffes aren’t one.  I agree with you that at this point in the game it is too late for Bernie, but I just really wish that the Democratic Party had come up with anyone besides a longtime party loyalist.  I’m feeling shades of Kerry ‘04 where the party thinks it’s all about beating the other guy and doesn’t realize that it is just as important to have a candidate with charisma that excites people outside the base.  

Which is exactly why Bernie needs to drop out and support Biden.  Bernie was a lackluster politician.  But he had undeniable charisma and can whip people into a frenzy.  

At what point is Bernie just causing damage to his own progressive agenda?  Because the choices are Biden or tRUmp.  Spoiler alert: tRUmp ain't gonna implement anything that's remotely resembles universal health care. 
    That’s hardly a spoiler lol.  He did recently implement short term UBI so maybe he is moving to the left 🙄. It’s going to be difficult for anyone to beat Trump since all campaigning is pretty much on hold and all the focus is on DJT and his response. 

the 2016 presidential election was decided by about 77,000 votes out of than 136 million ballots cast.
    Trump won Pennsylvania by 0.7 percentage points (44,292 votes)
    Wisconsin by 0.7 points (22,748 votes)
    Michigan by 0.2 points (10,704 votes).

If my math is right, that's 566 people for every 1 million voters in the US

According to https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
    there are currently 573 confirmed C19 cases / 1 million people in the US

Given the United State's  "It only matters when it affects me personally" mentality - when this is all over, virtually everyone is going to personally know someone who was directly affected by this.  I've already had one client (and her family) who have it; and expect more. 

At the rate this thing affecting people, the GOP is gonna lose Florida (in more ways than one).
    Stop with the reasoning and facts. Just stop.
    We know that republicans can't  deal with common sense, easily verifiable facts, and reasoning.
    Is this an issue for burnie supporters as well?
    May I remind everyone of 2016 wherein the Democratic Party was so sure of reasoning and facts and against all projections to the contrary we got Trump.  But by all means let’s shame each other into defeat again. 🤦‍♂️
    May I remind everyone that Bernie is still not a registered Democrat and not a member of the Democratic Party.  He only pledged to serve as a Democrat if elected.  Which is totes not the same.
    Are you really that party petty to give an actual fuck? Who better/best represents democratic ideals? 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Beating Trump in the fall
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

I look forward to your full throated Biden endorsement after Biden outperforms tRUmp in the presidential debates

I find it amusing all the nonsense about Biden's gaffes.  It might actually mean something if Trump weren't a festival of gaffes and lies virtually every day.   I mean, when is this incompetent game-show-host not gaffing and/or lying?

Biden could forget 99% of what he knows about running federal government, and still be way ahead of tRUmp

This is nothing new. Biden has been making gaffes for decades. Not a big deal, just part of his "charm." One of the things he really fails at is not having Trump's skill at projecting his faults onto others.

This is nothing new. Biden has been making gaffes for decades. Not a big deal, just part of his "charm." 
    Don't see any explanation for this new speech impediment you brought up in your post..?

CM189191 said:

And lying btw.

Not a fan of Biden, but I will back you up that this speech impediment is a well documented (since boyhood) issue. People coming out of the woodwork with Biden conspiracies.  
    I do have problems with Biden but gaffes aren’t one.  I agree with you that at this point in the game it is too late for Bernie, but I just really wish that the Democratic Party had come up with anyone besides a longtime party loyalist.  I’m feeling shades of Kerry ‘04 where the party thinks it’s all about beating the other guy and doesn’t realize that it is just as important to have a candidate with charisma that excites people outside the base.  

Which is exactly why Bernie needs to drop out and support Biden.  Bernie was a lackluster politician.  But he had undeniable charisma and can whip people into a frenzy.  

At what point is Bernie just causing damage to his own progressive agenda?  Because the choices are Biden or tRUmp.  Spoiler alert: tRUmp ain't gonna implement anything that's remotely resembles universal health care. 
    That’s hardly a spoiler lol.  He did recently implement short term UBI so maybe he is moving to the left 🙄. It’s going to be difficult for anyone to beat Trump since all campaigning is pretty much on hold and all the focus is on DJT and his response. 

the 2016 presidential election was decided by about 77,000 votes out of than 136 million ballots cast.

Given the United State's  "It only matters when it affects me personally" mentality - when this is all over, virtually everyone is going to personally know someone who was directly affected by this.  I've already had one client (and her family) who have it; and expect more. 

At the rate this thing affecting people, the GOP is gonna lose Florida (in more ways than one).
    We know that republicans can't  deal with common sense, easily verifiable facts, and reasoning.
    May I remind everyone of 2016 wherein the Democratic Party was so sure of reasoning and facts and against all projections to the contrary we got Trump.  But by all means let’s shame each other into defeat again. 🤦‍♂️
    May I remind everyone of:

“There was no collusion.”
    “I have nothing to hide.”
    “I don’t know any Russians.”
    “I’ll sit down and talk with anyone.”
    “We do everything by the book.”
    “Only the guilty plea the fifth.”
    “Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “Essentially no obstruction.”
    “Very friendly and totally appropriate.”
    “No quid pro quo.”
    “Imminent threat.”
    “I thought he was Israeli.”

And “Russia if you’re listening,” and there’s no way social media could have possibly influenced an election in three key swing states by approximately 66,000 votes combined.

And these things have hurt Trump how? Besides outraging Democrats that wouldn’t vote for him anyway.  People underestimate how racist and backwards some people are even those you wouldn’t otherwise think. People also underestimate how many people actually want to be told what to do and see people being told what to do with an authoritarian strongman flair.  

If Bernie is useful for anyone it is more for the Democratic Party to have a patsy to blame everything on for not finding a stronger candidate to run if Biden should lose.

very easy to blame Bernie. Very hard to field a candidate that inspires people that wouldn’t normally vote to get out and do it.

fuck let’s just blame Bernie right up until 24 because the Democratic Party couldn’t possibly do more and has obviously done everything they possibly can.  BernieBlamers 
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

And lying btw.

“Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “No quid pro quo.”
    “Imminent threat.”

And “Russia if you’re listening,” and there’s no way social media could have possibly influenced an election in three key swing states by approximately 66,000 votes combined.

And these things have hurt Trump how? Besides outraging Democrats that wouldn’t vote for him anyway.  People underestimate how racist and backwards some people are even those you wouldn’t otherwise think. People also underestimate how many people actually want to be told what to do and see people being told what to do with an authoritarian strongman flair.  

If Bernie is useful for anyone it is more for the Democratic Party to have a patsy to blame everything on for not finding a stronger candidate to run if Biden should lose.

very easy to blame Bernie. Very hard to field a candidate that inspires people that wouldn’t normally vote to get out and do it.

fuck let’s just blame Bernie right up until 24 because the Democratic Party couldn’t possibly do more and has obviously done everything they possibly can.  BernieBlamers 
    Exactly. If Biden wins, Bernie will get no credit for helping to bring new voters into the fold (and you know he’ll do more campaigning for Biden than Biden will for himself) and if Biden loses, they’ll blame it on Bernie. It’s fucking pathetic.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    CM189191 said:
    Thanks..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,982
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

And lying btw.

“Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “No quid pro quo.”
    “Imminent threat.”

Reality check, Bernie's message isn't resonating with DEMOCRATS in a primary and you think its going to resonate with indies and repubs? I do blame Bernie as his "social democrat" ideals and message are fairy land, pie in the sky and don't have a chance in hell, whether he's the party's nominee or not. Team Trump Treason would clean his clock with a message of "how do you expect Big Business to respond to a pandemic if they've been nothing but vilified and scapegoated for all of society's ills for the past two years, or Bernie's whole political career." Why is this so hard for the Berniebrosises to understand and rather than work with a Biden Administration to move left, they'll prefer four more years of Team Trump Treason, I guess hoping for things to get so bad the country will finally buy what Bernie is selling. It'll never happen.

If Bernie's very narrow path to the nomination becomes a reality, I'll vote for him. But I will do so knowing we've lost again and Team Trump Treason gets re-elected in a landslide. Can the Berniebrosises say the same?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    If not for this pandemic, I’d be all for Bernie staying in as long as he likes. But it’s all-but-over, nobody wants to go to the polls anyway with the virus, so he should just end it. Clip-Clop keep mentioning that he’s not even a Democrat, which is true, but be thankful at least he played ball and went through the Democratic primary. He could’ve told the DNC to fuck off, wait for the general, run as an independent, and fuck up everything. But he didn’t. So that’s good. You’re getting Biden/Trump in the general election whether Bernie drops out today or next month, so I don’t see the need to keep complaining about him. He’s a non-factor at this point. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Biden needs to drop out now and let the man with an actual stance, one that will help us out of this crisis and to recover from the aftermath, handle Trump like the little bitch that he is.

Lack of actual stance and “gaffes” (they’re not gaffes——he says literal nonsense or altogether just forgets what he is saying) aside, he is an accused rapist. Whether he did it or not, unfortunately does not matter. It can’t be proven one way or another. Try to sweep it under the rug but there’s way too many people out there who see how inappropriate he is with women and children IN FRONT of a camera, and can only imagine what a creep he can be in private.

Get with the fucking picture and stand with Bernie.
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:
    Biden needs to drop out now and let the man with an actual stance, one that will help us out of this crisis and to recover from the aftermath, handle Trump like the little bitch that he is.

Lack of actual stance and “gaffes” (they’re not gaffes——he says literal nonsense or altogether just forgets what he is saying) aside, he is an accused rapist. Whether he did it or not, unfortunately does not matter. It can’t be proven one way or another. Try to sweep it under the rug but there’s way too many people out there who see how inappropriate he is with women and children IN FRONT of a camera, and can only imagine what a creep he can be in private.

Guess you won't be voting Biden then? Thanks.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

And lying btw.

“Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “No quid pro quo.”
    “Imminent threat.”

Because most of them weren't known prior to the election. Or publicized only just before when they didn't have time to gain traction. Hillary's email investigation was reported upon, closed and reopened, to great fanfare. The Russia, Russia, Russia investigation wasn't leaked or reported on until after the election. Would they have hurt Team Trump Treason? I believe so but we'll never know.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

And lying btw.

May I remind everyone that Bernie is still not a registered Democrat and not a member of the Democratic Party.  He only pledged to serve as a Democrat if elected.  Which is totes not the same.
    Are you really that party petty to give an actual fuck? Who better/best represents democratic ideals? 
    Yes, it matters that Bernie is not a Democrat, and looking to be the Democratic candidate.

As for who better/best represents democratic ideals: it's the candidate with the most votes.  And that ain't Bernie.
  • Options
    What happens in an election scenario where trump wins by 10-20percent? It is not far from reality for a sitting president to get those kind of numbers. Do you still blame Bernie? 
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

And lying btw.

“Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “No quid pro quo.”
    “Imminent threat.”

Reality check, Bernie's message isn't resonating with DEMOCRATS in a primary and you think its going to resonate with indies and repubs? I do blame Bernie as his "social democrat" ideals and message are fairy land, pie in the sky and don't have a chance in hell, whether he's the party's nominee or not. Team Trump Treason would clean his clock with a message of "how do you expect Big Business to respond to a pandemic if they've been to blame all of society's ills for the past 40+ years, or Bernie's whole political career." Why is this so hard for the Berniebrosises to understand and rather than work with a Biden Administration to move left, they'll prefer four more years of Team Trump Treason, I guess hoping for things to get so bad the country will finally buy what Bernie is selling. It'll never happen.

If Bernie's very narrow path to the nomination becomes a reality, I'll vote for him. But I will do so knowing we've lost again and Team Trump Treason gets re-elected in a landslide. Can the Berniebrosises say the same?
    Poor big business....
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,496

Bernie Sanders Explains How His Medicare for All Plan Could Help During Pandemic | The View

https://youtu.be/9XKoar34gBI

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

And lying btw.

“Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “No quid pro quo.”
    “Imminent threat.”

Reality check, Bernie's message isn't resonating with DEMOCRATS in a primary and you think its going to resonate with indies and repubs? I do blame Bernie as his "social democrat" ideals and message are fairy land, pie in the sky and don't have a chance in hell, whether he's the party's nominee or not. Team Trump Treason would clean his clock with a message of "how do you expect Big Business to respond to a pandemic if they've been to blame all of society's ills for the past 40+ years, or Bernie's whole political career." Why is this so hard for the Berniebrosises to understand and rather than work with a Biden Administration to move left, they'll prefer four more years of Team Trump Treason, I guess hoping for things to get so bad the country will finally buy what Bernie is selling. It'll never happen.

Poor big business....
    I'm not agreeing with it, just that that would be one line of attack that will resonate with indies and dem voters rather than Bernie's promise of 35 trillion for free education and healthcare and massive tax increases for corporations and billionaires.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    static111 said:
    What happens in an election scenario where trump wins by 10-20percent? It is not far from reality for a sitting president to get those kind of numbers. Do you still blame Bernie? 
    I can only hold Bernie accountable for actions he has control over.
    Bernie knows he won't be the Democratic nominee.  That leaves him with 2 choices: supporting tRUmp or supporting Biden.
    If he really believes in pushing his progressive agenda forward, he will drop out and throw his support Biden.  

Similarly, the voters have 2 choices: tRUmp or Biden.  There is no "establishment, deep state, third party or protest voting".

Short of rewriting the constitution, or having widespread ranked choice voting; all of that "both sides are badmentality only serves to help the lesser candidate.  Every. Single. Time.
  • Options
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

And lying btw.

“Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “No quid pro quo.”
    “Imminent threat.”

Because most of them weren't known prior to the election. Or publicized only just before when they didn't have time to gain traction. Hillary's email investigation was reported upon, closed and reopened, to great fanfare. The Russia, Russia, Russia investigation wasn't leaked or reported on until after the election. Would they have hurt Team Trump Treason? I believe so but we'll never know.
    So your response to your candidate being an accused rapist is more or less “the accuser should have come forward sooner” (she did)? How very MAGAt of you.
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

And lying btw.

“Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “No quid pro quo.”
    “Imminent threat.”

So your response to your candidate being an accused rapist is more or less “the accuser should have come forward sooner” (she did)? How very MAGAt of you.
    No, Biden’s accuser should get her accusations on a legal record, under oath, whether it be a criminal complaint or a civil action. Until then, and a thorough investigation has taken place, it’s just a whisper campaign and character assassination.

If she’s been trying to tell her story since 1993, why are we only hearing about now after Bernie’s embarrassing loss in SC? Will Bernie publicly request Biden step aside because of the allegations? Why not? No balls?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:

Yes. I refuse to vote for the lesser of two rapists. Don’t thank me. And don’t blame me either. You’re one of many supporting an accused rapist and choosing to apparently look the other way.

It’s as though Biden has you against the wall with a couple of digits inside you, all in your ear like “come on, man. I thought you liked me.” Maybe you’ll come to your senses in, oh, I don’t know, 27 years?
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

Yes. I refuse to vote for the lesser of two rapists. Don’t thank me. And don’t blame me either. You’re one of many supporting an accused rapist and choosing to apparently look the other way.

It’s as though Biden has you against the wall with a couple of digits inside you, all in your ear like “come on, man. I thought you liked me.” Maybe you’ll come to your senses in, oh, I don’t know, 27 years?
    Where’s the legal action? There are legal remedies to the wrongs allegedly committed. Bill Clinton’s accusers used them. So did Team Trump Treason’s. As did Weinstein’s and Weiner’s. Maybe you’ll realize there’s a tenant of our justice system called “presumed innocent until proven guilty” in oh, I don’t know, 30 years?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

Where’s the legal action? There are legal remedies to the wrongs allegedly committed. Bill Clinton’s accusers used them. So did Team Trump Treason’s. As did Weinstein’s and Weiner’s. Maybe you’ll realize there’s a tenant of our justice system called “presumed innocent until proven guilty” in oh, I don’t know, 30 years?
    Not saying it’s proven he did it, though I do believe her. What can be proven in court though at this point? She’s seen what Blasey-Ford had to go through and for what? And people fucking HATE anything related to Trump. Not the case with Biden, clearly. MSM has basically ignored it. It’s been swept under the rug since she first told someone all the way back then. The likes of you help continue that trend.

When running for President, even just the accusation of rape is enough. He should drop out.
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

Not saying it’s proven he did it, though I do believe her. What can be proven in court though at this point? She’s seen what Blasey-Ford had to go through and for what? And people fucking HATE anything related to Trump. Not the case with Biden, clearly. MSM has basically ignored it. It’s been swept under the rug since she first told someone all the way back then. The likes of you help continue that trend.

When running for President, even just the accusation of rape is enough. He should drop out.
    You claimed I thought that because she didn’t file charges or do/say something about it in 1993 proved I dismissed the allegations. I’m quoting what was reported by the Pakistani news agency as it related to what she claimed on the after midnight podcast, “that she’s been trying to tell her story since 1993.” Biden was VP for 8 years and ran for re-election multiple times in those 27 years and despite legal remedies and repub opposition actors and Hillary’s campaign, we haven’t heard about these allegations until now. Sorry, but one non-profit organization refusing to represent her does not a justice system make nor equate to “trying to tell her story since 1993.”

Are you serious? “Just an allegation” should result in dropping out? You Berniebrosises have completely lost your minds. Yo, everyone, you can have $35 trillion in free healthcare and education but check your due process at the door. Whacked. Welcome to the Collective.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

So that's all it takes for you to not support a candidate?  An accusation?  No critical thinking involved whatsoever.  Must be convenient to be so intellectually lazy.

What can be proven in court?  She can testify under oath, that is proof.  She can compel Biden to testify, that is proof.  This is a serious accusation against someone who's running for President, and she's choosing to have it tried in the media. That's her decision, and deserves to be dragged for it. 

The boogie monster MSM is ignoring it because it's an obvious political smear campaign.  I can hear Roger Stone laughing from prison - anyone seen Jacob Wohl lately? 

#ibelievetarareadeisaliar
  • Options
    Fark user image
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

Really no trial just public conviction is enough damn dude your way out there I def don’t agree with you at all , I wouldn’t want that for anyone even you would deserve to prove your innocence Yiu have lost your sensibilities! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,496

Bernie Sanders Shares What Concerns Him Most Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

https://youtu.be/9r_NGuP0m4A

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:
    EarlWelsh said:

Really no trial just public conviction is enough damn dude your way out there I def don’t agree with you at all , I wouldn’t want that for anyone even you would deserve to prove your innocence Yiu have lost your sensibilities! 
    No it’s not enough to say he’s guilty but it’s a dark fucking cloud to be following him around during an election.
  • Options
    It’s a lot of baggage for a candidate who already has too much of it to be going against Trump.
This discussion has been closed.