Options

Selling Canadian Tickets from US

124»

Comments

• Options
    BasilgBasilg Killingworth, CT Posts: 76
    Tenaka said:
    Tenaka said:
    My ticket sold and I got an email saying I'll be paid in 7 business days. Now whether that actually happens...
    It might be because you're using Bank of America. Maybe.

About 5 years ago I was doing freelancer for somebody in the States and there was very little setup for him to be able to wire transfer me money (and vice-versa) compared to the other banks.

Or maybe it was because I have a TD bank account and TD and Bank of America have a partnership.

Anyway, I don't remember the exact details but I wanted to put on this information in case it still does not work for people, they can try to make a Bank of America checking account and try that way.
    I put in Bank of America on the ticketmaster app. My ticket sold and then ticketmaster reached out to me indicating they were having trouble getting the payment to me. Will reach out to customer service now and let you guys know how it goes.
    Bummer! Good luck!
    Where did you enter the BOA card? Options I see @ TM are Debit Card(USA), Checking/Savings(USA), Checking/Savings(CA). Was your Bank of America a credit or debit card? I have TD Bank(T stands for Toronto but in the US) and it would not accept either checking or debit card. 
  • Options
    I am a US resident that listed a single ticket for the QC show on the app. It seemingly let me put in my bank of America info and I got an email confirmation that the listing is live and I can see the ticket on the map. 
    On the drop-down menu on Step 3, where did you enter your BOA card?
  • Options
    Man.of.Golden.WordsMan.of.Golden.Words Toronto, ON Posts: 131
    Tried posting my LA2 tix from the app & desktop site, no luck using my Canadian TD account.

Will be trying this evening with an American  buddy's account & keep everyone posted.

So after several fails using my own Canadian bank info, I used an American buddy's debit card - and it worked! Tickets posted & sold, waiting on buddy to receive the funds.
    Toronto 2003, Hamilton 2005, Toronto 2005, Toronto 1&2 2006, Toronto 2009, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010, Toronto 1&2 2011, Hamilton 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Moline 2014, St. Paul 2014, Milwaukee 2014, New York City 2015, New York City 1&2 2016, Quebec City 2016, Ottawa 2016, Toronto 1&2 2016, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Madrid 2018, Chicago 1&2 2018, Los Angeles 1&2 2022, Quebec City 2022, Ottawa 2022, Hamilton 2022, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    Using the Ticketmaster App and a checking account number seemed to work for the Ottawa show. Section 319/Row B. I have VIP parking pass too if nay is interested.
  • Options
    jmbethonyjmbethony Posts: 56
    edited February 2020
    App and Capital One US checking account worked for me selling two for QC
    Post edited by jmbethony on
  • Options
    Mac57Mac57 Posts: 265
    Sold Quebec (going to Ottawa instead for work). BOA checking account so it needs to be verified by TM. I assume they can't void the sale to the new purchaser?
    I'll let you know what happens, but you can list on the app with BOA American account.
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    tenclubertencluber Buffalo Posts: 27
    Has there been any response from tenclub on this issue? They should at least allow fans in this situation to return their tix for a refund....then tenclub can list them on fan to fan. 
  • Options
    Gonzo1977 said:
    Send me PM if anyone has Hamilton to unload
    I have a Hamilton GA I'm trying to list, but I'm in USA so I'm stuck right now. I just talked to TM and they told me same thing, that policy is you need a Canadian bank account. Ugh I'm so pissed. 
  • Options
    Gonzo1977 said:
    Send me PM if anyone has Hamilton to unload
    I have a Hamilton GA I'm trying to list, but I'm in USA so I'm stuck right now. I just talked to TM and they told me same thing, that policy is you need a Canadian bank account. Ugh I'm so pissed. 
    Use the TM app..fill out everything from there including checking account number and it seems to work. Had same issues from my notebook and work PC but via the app it worked.  TD Bank is my bank fyi.
  • Options
    Anyone who’s put in their checking account number: have you been able to verify your account? I put in my account number through the app and my tix sold, but I got an email saying that it couldn’t verify my credit card. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,813
    jmbethony said:
    Anyone who’s put in their checking account number: have you been able to verify your account? I put in my account number through the app and my tix sold, but I got an email saying that it couldn’t verify my credit card. 
    I got that email too when I sold my Canadian tickets. I was told to wait until the two deposits where put into my bank account to verify my checking account. Still waiting so probably next week now. I asked them why did the email say the CC info had to be verified and they did not give me a good answer. 
  • Options
    jmbethonyjmbethony Posts: 56
    edited February 2020
    PJNB said:
    jmbethony said:
    I got that email too when I sold my Canadian tickets. I was told to wait until the two deposits where put into my bank account to verify my checking account. Still waiting so probably next week now. I asked them why did the email say the CC info had to be verified and they did not give me a good answer. 
    Yea, with all the money spent with them I thought that that was weird 
    Post edited by jmbethony on
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,804
    PJNB said:
    jmbethony said:
    Same for me. Said I will receive payment in 7-10 days 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....????