Comments

• Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    MR242791 said:
    Mgould55 said:
    MR242791 said:
    Mgould55 said:
    @MR242791 Let me know how that goes
    they said no.  but i tried fan to fan again and used my checking account for refund and my credit card for refund to buyer and my ticket was sold.  i hope i get my refund :o

If i don't get my refund i really hope someone here was able to purchase my ticket and they have a great time =)
    Your bank is a US bank? I tried with my checking account for a refund but no luck in getting them listed.
    I have a chase account.  chase is world wide.  i don't understand this TM rule.  i got an email saying it was sold but the email also said my account needs to be verified.  hopefully they let the sale go through so whoever got it could have fun at the concert.  i would like my money back but whatever.  im tired of all this bologna.  why do they make this selling and re selling so difficult. 
    and yes my account in U.S.  i live in that U.S.
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    MR242791 said:
    MR242791 said:
    Mgould55 said:
    MR242791 said:
    Mgould55 said:
    they said no.  but i tried fan to fan again and used my checking account for refund and my credit card for refund to buyer and my ticket was sold.  i hope i get my refund :o

If i don't get my refund i really hope someone here was able to purchase my ticket and they have a great time =)
    Your bank is a US bank? I tried with my checking account for a refund but no luck in getting them listed.
    I have a chase account.  chase is world wide.  i don't understand this TM rule.  i got an email saying it was sold but the email also said my account needs to be verified.  hopefully they let the sale go through so whoever got it could have fun at the concert.  i would like my money back but whatever.  im tired of all this bologna.  why do they make this selling and re selling so difficult. 
    Let me know how this turns out. I guess making a Chase account will be the solution. Better than there being no solution haha 
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    Mgould55 said:
    MR242791 said:
    MR242791 said:
    Mgould55 said:
    MR242791 said:
    Mgould55 said:

Let me know how this turns out. I guess making a Chase account will be the solution. Better than there being no solution haha 
    lol okay.  I'll let you know.  good luck
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    This is some fine print bullshit.  If TM was a company that was interested in operating in good faith then this little caveat would have been clearly detailed before a purchase could be completed.  If they don't have an issue taking money from my American account then they shouldn't have any issue putting money back in.  This makes me sick.  
  • Options
    tenecjedtenecjed Posts: 2
    edited February 2020
    Yeah, I've been trying to list a pair for Hamilton all day. They told me on the phone that they were working on the issue so hopefully there's a slight glimmer of hope!
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    For those of you who contacted TM, did you ask if they could give you TM credit instead when the tickets sell? Basically issue a credit to your TM account for any future purchases. 
  • Options
    I am having this same issue.  I have a pair in Quebec.  110 Row H.  Face Value.  I contacted TM and they said I can leave at will call and change to your name by providing you my order number and receipt.  I can also give you my login info to tm.  Contact me here or at micknic3002@gmail.com
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,918
    I am having this same issue.  I have a pair in Quebec.  110 Row H.  Face Value.  I contacted TM and they said I can leave at will call and change to your name by providing you my order number and receipt.  I can also give you my login info to tm.  Contact me here or at micknic3002@gmail.com
    Interesting.  If that's true (and I'm not doubting you, just the TM guy) that means we could seemingly leave tickets for another person and just have them pay us privately?  That kind of defeats the purpose of the fan to fan exchange doesn't it?
  • Options
    Was thinking of upgrading our San Diego seats but it looks like TM has made it impossible to sell ours if I were to find better seats or GA. 
    WTF
  • Options
    Man.of.Golden.WordsMan.of.Golden.Words Toronto, ON Posts: 131
    Hoping I can sell my LA2 tickets, using an American buddy's bank account for payment from Ticketmaster.  Will update.
    Toronto 2003, Hamilton 2005, Toronto 2005, Toronto 1&2 2006, Toronto 2009, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010, Toronto 1&2 2011, Hamilton 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Moline 2014, St. Paul 2014, Milwaukee 2014, New York City 2015, New York City 1&2 2016, Quebec City 2016, Ottawa 2016, Toronto 1&2 2016, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Madrid 2018, Chicago 1&2 2018, Los Angeles 1&2 2022, Quebec City 2022, Ottawa 2022, Hamilton 2022, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    pretty sure TM is wrong on this
  • Options
    pretty sure TM is wrong on this
    Have to agree with Newfie...  changing the name and leaving them at will all makes no sense since the tickets are non transferable,
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    This is what we're working with here at TM. Bold is the rep and italics are me.  I mean, what is even going on?

Live Chat

8:43 AM

A Fan Support representative will be with you shortly. While you wait, please let us know how we can assist you today. If you are looking to exchange your tickets please have the section, row, and the seats of the new tickets ready to go. You can also check out our FAQs while you wait at http://help.ticketmaster.com/. We will keep your place in line, but if you find what you need please close your chat window. For your security, please also close the chat window if you step away or once your chat session ends.8:43 AM

You have less than a 15 minute wait.8:43 AM

I am checking in to see if it's true that I am unable to sell my tickets to a show in Canada (Order #) to someone if I don't have a Canadian bank account? This would be on the fan to fan exchange. Thanks!8:44 AM

Terrell Connected8:57 AM

Terrell: Hello, and thanks for connecting with us. I will be happy to assist you today. Please give me a few moments to look over your information so I can help.8:57 AM

Terrell: Greg you cant resale without a bank any where.

*account

ALL tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Exchangeable and Non-Refundable

9:01 AM

it's for the Pearl Jam fan to fan exchange9:02 AM

Terrell: so basic you can resale them

: ALL tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Exchangeable and Non-Refundable

*cant

9:03 AM

People were saying that I couldn't exchange them without a Canadian bank account for the money to be deposited in9:03 AM

Terrell: Greg please read what just send you.

9:04 AM

You're saying I can't sell them? Even though there is a sell button for me to use?9:05 AM

Terrell: Non-Transferable means you cant put them up fro sale

you cant transfer them to no one

9:06 AM

I'm trying to use the Pearl Jam Fan to Fan Exchange. It's where you list your tickets back for face value9:06 AM

Terrell: thats all info i have

Then he disconnected  

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,517
    100 Pacer said:
    Any US seller trying to list Toronto GAs? Send me a PM.

Thank you.

To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    So, the 2nd lady that I spoke to was pretty clear that you needed a Canadian account with a Canadian address in order to sell the tickets.  What an absolute pain in the ass. Somebody asked earlier about requesting TM credit, which at this point, I'd be fine with.  
  • Options
    Hoping I can sell my LA2 tickets, using an American buddy's bank account for payment from Ticketmaster.  Will update.
    let me know if this works, will be what I will have to do. Wanted to sell a pair as well. 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,469
    Yeah, this seems like the first real "Problem" with the new system.  One that will likely get figured out for the next leg.   Has anyone emailed 10C to let them know about the issue?  

Also...for the next leg....be SURE to only get tickets if you are almost guaranteed to go to the show.  
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    I am a US resident that listed a single ticket for the QC show on the app. It seemingly let me put in my bank of America info and I got an email confirmation that the listing is live and I can see the ticket on the map. 
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Yeah, this seems like the first real "Problem" with the new system.  One that will likely get figured out for the next leg.   Has anyone emailed 10C to let them know about the issue?  

Also...for the next leg....be SURE to only get tickets if you are almost guaranteed to go to the show.  
    I assume the 10C would just punt this over to Ticketmaster.  I don't imagine there is much they could do about it.  And I typically never sell tickets.  I actually bought these by mistake (thinking making a new order with just MSG would delete my previous order with just QC).  My mistake for that and not reading the fine print.droptheleash9 said:
    I am a US resident that listed a single ticket for the QC show on the app. It seemingly let me put in my bank of America info and I got an email confirmation that the listing is live and I can see the ticket on the map. 
    Keep us updated if it goes through. I have a BOA credit card and could easily sign up for a checking account.   
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,469
    Vedd Hedd said:

I assume the 10C would just punt this over to Ticketmaster.  I don't imagine there is much they could do about it.  And I typically never sell tickets.  I actually bought these by mistake (thinking making a new order with just MSG would delete my previous order with just QC).  My mistake for that and not reading the fine print.droptheleash9 said:

Yeah, there were some oddities this first go around.  Now we know that canada and US are separate, so that's a good thing, and next time hopefully most people wont make that mistake. 

But yeah, 10C would likely punt that, but perhaps they could lean on them a little.  I'm not sure how far it would go, but not sure why I can BUY tickets as a US Citizen for a canadian show, but not sell them.  Weird. 
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Yeah, there were some oddities this first go around.  Now we know that canada and US are separate, so that's a good thing, and next time hopefully most people wont make that mistake. 

But yeah, 10C would likely punt that, but perhaps they could lean on them a little.  I'm not sure how far it would go, but not sure why I can BUY tickets as a US Citizen for a canadian show, but not sell them.  Weird. 
    According to another thread, sounds like they are doing just that.  Maybe there's hope!  
  • Options
    Keep us updated if it goes through. I have a BOA credit card and could easily sign up for a checking account.   
    My ticket sold and I got an email saying I'll be paid in 7 business days. Now whether that actually happens...
  • Options
    TenakaTenaka Montreal, QC, Canada Posts: 96
    My ticket sold and I got an email saying I'll be paid in 7 business days. Now whether that actually happens...
    It might be because you're using Bank of America. Maybe.

About 5 years ago I was doing freelancer for somebody in the States and there was very little setup for him to be able to wire transfer me money (and vice-versa) compared to the other banks.

Or maybe it was because I have a TD bank account and TD and Bank of America have a partnership.

Anyway, I don't remember the exact details but I wanted to put on this information in case it still does not work for people, they can try to make a Bank of America checking account and try that way.
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
  • Options
    Hey so I was having this issue yesterday also however when I tried to list for sale through the app it allowed me to enter a US bank account for the Canadian show.  So try the app!!!!
  • Options
    Mac57Mac57 Posts: 265
    Listened to Mike and was able to list on the app after trying unsuccessfully on the web.
    Try the app.
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    Tenaka said:

About 5 years ago I was doing freelancer for somebody in the States and there was very little setup for him to be able to wire transfer me money (and vice-versa) compared to the other banks.

Or maybe it was because I have a TD bank account and TD and Bank of America have a partnership.

Anyway, I don't remember the exact details but I wanted to put on this information in case it still does not work for people, they can try to make a Bank of America checking account and try that way.
    I put in Bank of America on the ticketmaster app. My ticket sold and then ticketmaster reached out to me indicating they were having trouble getting the payment to me. Will reach out to customer service now and let you guys know how it goes.
  • Options
    This is what we're working with here at TM. Bold is the rep and italics are me.  I mean, what is even going on?

Live Chat

8:43 AM

A Fan Support representative will be with you shortly. While you wait, please let us know how we can assist you today. If you are looking to exchange your tickets please have the section, row, and the seats of the new tickets ready to go. You can also check out our FAQs while you wait at http://help.ticketmaster.com/. We will keep your place in line, but if you find what you need please close your chat window. For your security, please also close the chat window if you step away or once your chat session ends.8:43 AM

You have less than a 15 minute wait.8:43 AM

I am checking in to see if it's true that I am unable to sell my tickets to a show in Canada (Order #) to someone if I don't have a Canadian bank account? This would be on the fan to fan exchange. Thanks!8:44 AM

Terrell Connected8:57 AM

Terrell: Hello, and thanks for connecting with us. I will be happy to assist you today. Please give me a few moments to look over your information so I can help.8:57 AM

Terrell: Greg you cant resale without a bank any where.

*account

9:01 AM

it's for the Pearl Jam fan to fan exchange9:02 AM

Terrell: so basic you can resale them

: ALL tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Exchangeable and Non-Refundable

*cant

9:03 AM

People were saying that I couldn't exchange them without a Canadian bank account for the money to be deposited in9:03 AM

Terrell: Greg please read what just send you.

9:04 AM

You're saying I can't sell them? Even though there is a sell button for me to use?9:05 AM

Terrell: Non-Transferable means you cant put them up fro sale

you cant transfer them to no one

9:06 AM

I'm trying to use the Pearl Jam Fan to Fan Exchange. It's where you list your tickets back for face value9:06 AM

Terrell: thats all info i have

Then he disconnected  

Terrell is going to be employee of the month! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    TenakaTenaka Montreal, QC, Canada Posts: 96
    Tenaka said:

I put in Bank of America on the ticketmaster app. My ticket sold and then ticketmaster reached out to me indicating they were having trouble getting the payment to me. Will reach out to customer service now and let you guys know how it goes.
    Bummer! Good luck!
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
  • Options
    Man.of.Golden.WordsMan.of.Golden.Words Toronto, ON Posts: 131
    Tried posting my LA2 tix from the app & desktop site, no luck using my Canadian TD account.

Will be trying this evening with an American  buddy's account & keep everyone posted.
    Toronto 2003, Hamilton 2005, Toronto 2005, Toronto 1&2 2006, Toronto 2009, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010, Toronto 1&2 2011, Hamilton 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Moline 2014, St. Paul 2014, Milwaukee 2014, New York City 2015, New York City 1&2 2016, Quebec City 2016, Ottawa 2016, Toronto 1&2 2016, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Madrid 2018, Chicago 1&2 2018, Los Angeles 1&2 2022, Quebec City 2022, Ottawa 2022, Hamilton 2022, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    I think it's the same for Canadians selling US tix. Do you have a credit card your refund can go to?
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz