Pearl Jam at The Apollo

Comments

• Options
    MR242791 said:
    MR242791 said:
    gvillian said:
    Lostpawn said:
    I GOT THE DREADED CALLER 21 SPOT AND I WANNA DIE!!!!!!  :bawling:
    oooooof.  do you know about what time / song they ended up picking up?
    1:08p. It’s gonna take a while to recover from this loss. I am in mourning. 
    1:08?  Wow!  I started calling when the song came on streaming, at 12:59. Crazy. 
    Same here - I went 12:59 to 1:11 - had 3 calls during the 1:08 minute so at least was in the game 
    I had one call cause i stopped when that guy said he won :(
    I stopped when I read that as well. Not that I've ever gotten through, but it seemed there was already a winner.
    yeah you're probably right.  but i like to keep trying just in case.  maybe someone hung up accidentally who knows. lol
    Normally I do, but I'm gonna admit that this is a deeply frustrating experience and I'm starting to lose hope. My last call was at 1:07 and then I tried again at 1:13 after reading that it was a fake out. I know I wasn't gonna win as I'm guessing they already had callers connect on however many lines they have in studio, but I do wish I'd at least continued and felt like I had a chance - even though I've never gotten through once.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    MR242791 said:
    MR242791 said:
    gvillian said:
    Lostpawn said:
    1:08?  Wow!  I started calling when the song came on streaming, at 12:59. Crazy. 
    Same here - I went 12:59 to 1:11 - had 3 calls during the 1:08 minute so at least was in the game 
    I stopped when I read that as well. Not that I've ever gotten through, but it seemed there was already a winner.
    yeah you're probably right.  but i like to keep trying just in case.  maybe someone hung up accidentally who knows. lol
    Normally I do, but I'm gonna admit that this is a deeply frustrating experience and I'm starting to lose hope. My last call was at 1:07 and then I tried again at 1:13 after reading that it was a fake out. I know I wasn't gonna win as I'm guessing they already had callers connect on however many lines they have in studio, but I do wish I'd at least continued and felt like I had a chance - even though I've never gotten through once.
    i hear you. I wish i didn't stop calling but whatever.   don't give up hope.  we still have 6 days left to try and if we win great. if not maybe we might win something greater in the future. I'm having fun everyday.  it's nice having something to look forward too.  I think I might miss this contest when it's over... :s
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    Mac57Mac57 Posts: 266
    I also texted my wife at 1:07 to stop @ work because I thought there was a winner.
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,903
    My first call on my home phone got through and just rang for 5+ minutes until it disconnected. Kept trying at what I thought was way past when a winner had been chosen because I hadn’t seen the people that had gotten through previously claim any numbers (didn’t see the false claim until afterward) and my cell started ringing at 10:07am PT, but that rang another 5 minutes and then disconnected. 
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 585
    MR242791 said:
    MR242791 said:
    gvillian said:
    Lostpawn said:
    Exact same thing.  Last call was at 1:07 then tried again at 1:13 after seeing it was a fake.  I’ve always been calling well after the winner.   Usually after 10 min I check to see if anyone here won or got numbers as everything has usually been settled within 5-6 min.  Which is what I did this time as well.  If I didn’t see the fake post I would have kept going.
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,199
    Okay, I'm back! What'd I miss??

: Donald Glover walks into a burning room dot gif : 
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,655
    Lets move this bad boy from the Apollo to Radio City Music Hall.   

We can give away 50 pairs per day!  I might have a chance!
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    Go Animal said:

Lol. On to tomorrow!
    🤙
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,971
    Go Animal said:

Some person said they won and many of us stopped calling after being locked in for a few hours.  Good times.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    pthomnpthomn Posts: 114
    welcome to the club, when it happened to me I screamed nooooooooooo and the guy laughed and hung up
  • Options
    First post, long time reader/PJ fan but I had to post this. I got a bunch of rings and then I hung up. I tried again right around 1:07 there was silence for almost a minute and then I got "Caller 20 Please try again" Sorry for the late post I have been crying ever since.
  • Options
    First post, long time reader/PJ fan but I had to post this. I got a bunch of rings and then I hung up. I tried again right around 1:07 there was silence for almost a minute and then I got "Caller 20 Please try again" Sorry for the late post I have been crying ever since.
    Wow. Sorry that happened to you. Makes me feel even worse now since that's exactly when I stopped trying. Uggghh... on to tomorrow and I'm gonna really enjoy the two day break from calling.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,425
    No music playing before they picked up, just silence?
  • Options
    Thanks Washed in black, yeah I almost did the same thing and then someone answered. Yeah SHZA just silence. I was calling with my work phone I thought maybe that had something to do with it.
  • Options
    I had my 4 co-workers (and me) calling non-stop. Nothing. At least 15 attempts each phone. :(
    Severed Hand
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    Oh man! So close. Some of have won. Some getting so close. Fuel to keep trying tomorrow and next week. Good luck!
    🤙
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,655
    mcgruff10 said:
    Go Animal said:

Some person said they won and many of us stopped calling after being locked in for a few hours.  Good times.  
    Yeah that wasn’t fun.  It had been helpful using this thread to know when i could get back to everyday life.  Obviously the odds are extremely low that I would’ve been #22 but that still sucked. 
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    am i the only one still listening to sirius channel 22?
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    molecule said:
    Oh man! So close. Some of have won. Some getting so close. Fuel to keep trying tomorrow and next week. Good luck!
    Thank you good luck to everyone else as well.
    I don't understand the new email from Sirius either. I entered the new contest and then it gives me the countdown even though I already have been listening to the app. I tried calling them last night, but they weren't much help with it, so I am not sure if that entry went through or not.
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    MR242791 said:
    am i the only one still listening to sirius channel 22?
    I turned it off after they crushed my soul when I was the 21st caller. Why? Did they say anything important?
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    washed in blackwashed in black Posts: 835
    edited February 2020
    molecule said:
    Thank you good luck to everyone else as well.
    I don't understand the new email from Sirius either. I entered the new contest and then it gives me the countdown even though I already have been listening to the app. I tried calling them last night, but they weren't much help with it, so I am not sure if that entry went through or not.
    Not sure I understand what you mean by the countdown - where are you seeing that? I entered early this morning, listened in the app for awhile and just assumed my entry was complete. Just checked the app and don't see a countdown.

ETA: Could the countdown be until Gigaton is released in the app? I still don't see it, but my app is up to date.
    Post edited by washed in black on

• Options
    Sorry for the rambling. This is the countdown I meant. I hope once we listen on the app it’s complete.
  • Options
    Sorry for the rambling. This is the countdown I meant. I hope once we listen on the app it’s complete.
    Weird, that doesn't show up when I click thru the email. But even though I've entered, it looks like I can do it again.

• Options
    What does it say after "If you already have set up credentials and logged in, proceed to Step" ... 
  • Options
    Next week's song of the week: Elderly Woman
  • Options
    DTE should not be played anywhere on SiriusXM until this week is over!  Just started twitching when it came on Lithium 
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,068
    SHZA said:
    really?

can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    really?

Indeed. According to Madison on Altnation a few minutes ago promoting the contest
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    really?

Indeed. According to Madison on Altnation a few minutes ago promoting the contest

Is there anything she DOESN'T say? Good gravy.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    really?

Rob cryptically mentioned it yesterday at the beginning of Faithfull Forum too.