Options

Pearl Jam at The Apollo

Comments

• Options
    Mac57Mac57 Posts: 269
    Verizon too, wife got through once yesterday with Verizon Music but got hung up on.
    Me no.
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    reyrey Monmouth County, NJ Posts: 274
    Do we know if they don't actually start taking callers until DTE is over?  The promo says something about calling in when you hear the studio version of DTE played in it's entirety.  Maybe I'm giving up too early??
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,332
    HOLY SHIT! I WON!!!! IM SPEECHLESS!
  • Options
    Congrats. What time did you get through
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    Yessssss! Congratulations!!!
    🤙
  • Options
    LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    Congratulations!  That’s awesome!  Enjoy the show!
  • Options
    Congrats! Another one!

• Options
    Congrats!!  :open_mouth:
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,642
    Way …. to.... go!
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    CONGRATS!
  • Options
    rey said:
    Do we know if they don't actually start taking callers until DTE is over?  The promo says something about calling in when you hear the studio version of DTE played in it's entirety.  Maybe I'm giving up too early??
    We believe they start somewhere around when the song starts online. I think they say that in case they play the song during a promo or something else like that. I usually call a solid 10 minutes or until its been minutes after high numbers post. Or if the winner posts. Good luck!
    🤙
  • Options
    CFO93CFO93 Posts: 158
    Awesome - congrats!
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    Congrats Steven! So glad someone from here won again! 
    I got the line to ring but then got hung up on so not sure if I was a number or it was after 22. Nearly drove off the road when I heard it ringing! 
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    I’m still trying to convince myself that this is actually real and is not a dream. It’s gonna take me a few days. 
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,069
    Wow! Congrats.  That makes us 10/22 out of this group! 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,877
    logan5ive said:
    Well, at least in another universe your other self has gotten through and won tickets.
    :lol:
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    molecule said:

Time for a mojo change! Lol
    lmao
    SJD3232 said:
    all my circuits were busy..

is anyone getting through with Verizon?
    All circuits are always busy on my Verizon phone. Can't get through on my landline either. Have never once gotten through
    I’ve got a solid 3/400 success rate so far. First time was caller 21!! Then by some miracle I got 3&14 today. 
    not bad
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    alright!  congratulations.  enjoy the show

38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    asutton327asutton327 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 116
    Congratulations! Have a great time!
  • Options
    Mac57Mac57 Posts: 269
    Congratulations! Enjoy.
    The rest of us, keep trying.
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    Awesome! Congrats!!!!!
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    reyrey Monmouth County, NJ Posts: 274

I just saw on the Baltimore thread that you posted yesterday saying you had scored tickets to that as well.  That's quite a week you are having.....I would suggest you buy a lottery ticket or get yourself to Atlantic City or Vegas ASAP!!

• Options
    I’m still trying to convince myself that this is actually real and is not a dream. It’s gonna take me a few days. 
    Congratulations man! Pinch yourself to make sure. Enjoy the experience!!
  • Options
    So here’s the rundown of what happened. I was listening on the app and started dialing on my cell right when DTE came on at 10:28. During the first two calls, it rang once or twice and after about 30 seconds I got the usual “your call cannot be completed” automated message. During the third call, it didn’t even ring and went straight into SBWM. I heard SBWM for about a minute or minute and a half, and then he picked up, asked me a couple of basic questions, and told me I was going to see PJ at the Apollo. I was (and still am) completely shocked! Note that my phone call was much easier than some of the other Porch winners since fortunately I was at work and did not have to throw a container of ice cream and/or some other delicious food in front of my child to get him to stop screaming. 
  • Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 706
    So here’s the rundown of what happened. I was listening on the app and started dialing on my cell right when DTE came on at 10:28. During the first two calls, it rang once or twice and after about 30 seconds I got the usual “your call cannot be completed” automated message. During the third call, it didn’t even ring and went straight into SBWM. I heard SBWM for about a minute or minute and a half, and then he picked up, asked me a couple of basic questions, and told me I was going to see PJ at the Apollo. I was (and still am) completely shocked! Note that my phone call was much easier than some of the other Porch winners since fortunately I was at work and did not have to throw a container of ice cream and/or some other delicious food in front of my child to get him to stop screaming. 
    Awesome. Congrats!
  • Options
    Thanks for the recap. It can happen people!
    🤙
  • Options
    Pats16Pats16 Posts: 174
    Awesome stuff, congratulations Steven!!

• Options
    I was caller #10, first time I got through.  So that’s a plus.
    Philadelphia - October 30th 2009
    Philadelphia - October 22nd 2013
    Baltimore - October 27th 2013
    New York - September 26th 2015
    Philadelphia - April 28th 2016
    Philadelphia - April 29th 2016
    Boston - August 5th 2016
    Boston - August 7th 2016
  • Options
    When I got through the first time it rang about six times and was caller 21. Today, it went straight to SBWM for about 10-15 seconds and was caller 3&14.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    Wow congrats Steve!