Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Pearl Jam at The Apollo

24567180

Comments

  • JP218404JP218404 NJPosts: 1,088
    No tickets go on sale at all. All giveaway 
    you usually get a poster,  shirt and the bar is open. 
    All on a list. 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 5,421
    nicknyr15 said:
    wwsuicide said:
    I can't tell, based on the verbiage, will some tickets actually go on sale to anyone?
    I doubt it. It’s more of an invite only event 

    And the vast majority of the seats will most likely be SiriusXM personalities and other assorted VIPs.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MOPosts: 424
    Doing the maths since this morning as to how much I would be willing to pay for this... 

  • KN219077KN219077 MontanaPosts: 837
    Think it’s going to be a Vic like setlist? Or a album release show heavy on new material? I’m guessing in between 
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Posts: 1,179
    nicknyr15 said:
    wwsuicide said:
    I can't tell, based on the verbiage, will some tickets actually go on sale to anyone?
    I doubt it. It’s more of an invite only event 

    And the vast majority of the seats will most likely be SiriusXM personalities and other assorted VIPs.
    Damn Baba Booey and Steve Brandano.
  • rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    I definitely answered the question wrong and realized it after I hit submit. Fucking idiot lol
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWestPosts: 14,929
    This may get me to start a free trial that week. Would love to listen live.
    ___________________________________________

    "...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BCPosts: 11,560
    100 Pacer said:
    Will there be a poster?
    There already is a poster, from the looks of it. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • silver39silver39 Columbus, OhioPosts: 1,339
    PJNB said:
    So Canadians can't win enter? How fun. 

    Starting next week, listen to Pearl Jam Radio. Call in (I didn't catch the number) when you hear the song of the week.

    Studio version of Go.

    Hint: Listening online is a few minutes behind listening via a radio.


    Note this is for ALL subscribers to enter.
    Where did you see this?  I cant find anything out about this?  thanks! 
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NYPosts: 719
    RK50065 said:
    Doing the maths since this morning as to how much I would be willing to pay for this... 

    :lol:
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NYPosts: 1,692
    Dumb question time (it’s early forgive me):

    Is there a travel contest PLUS regular ticket give away? Regular ticket giveaway is via radio contest (and email entry?) on Sirius and Pandora?

    I don’t subscribe to either but have family members who do. Can I find a way for them to enter for me or do I free trial either and listen and call in?

    Lastly - can I line up at the Apollo day of for a minuscule chance to get in?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18
  • JP218404JP218404 NJPosts: 1,088
    Dumb question time (it’s early forgive me):

    Is there a travel contest PLUS regular ticket give away? Regular ticket giveaway is via radio contest (and email entry?) on Sirius and Pandora?

    I don’t subscribe to either but have family members who do. Can I find a way for them to enter for me or do I free trial either and listen and call in?

    Lastly - can I line up at the Apollo day of for a minuscule chance to get in?
    At the phish one is Philly there was a line and 300 people got in

    im sure there will be one for this for tickets that get unclaimed right before the show 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 6,888

    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13









  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 63,719
    "The special event, taking place just hours ahead of the release of the band’s new album Gigaton, and before they embark on the North American leg of their Pearl Jam 2020 tour, will air live nationwide on SiriusXM’s Pearl Jam Radio channel 22, now in its 10th year on SiriusXM."

     :) 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWestPosts: 14,929
    OH MY GOD IT DOESN'T SAY FIRST LEG OF NORTH AMERICAN TOUR EVERYONE PANIC
    ___________________________________________

    "...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mpedonempedone Posts: 734
    JimmyV said:
    OH MY GOD IT DOESN'T SAY FIRST LEG OF NORTH AMERICAN TOUR EVERYONE PANIC

    OH MY GOD SHOWS THAT THEY NEVER EVEN ANNOUNCED MIGHT NOT HAPPEN! TRAGEDY! #g...
    Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 |
    Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18

    "He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • moleculemolecule Posts: 543
    1500 seats. Man, would be amazing to be there. Possible they lottery a small portion to 10c?
    Focus on your focusness...
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Calgary ABPosts: 2,765
    Pretty crazy that PJ22 has been on the air for 10 years on Sirius. Time flies.

    Even crazier? I was initially pissed off they changed 22 from a punk rock channel to something else 😂.  In all fairness it was great, lots of Sex Pistols, Dead Boys, Minor Threat, UK Subs, Ramones, Black Flag, Suicidal Tendencies, etc.  

  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 7,775
    demetrios said:
    "The special event, taking place just hours ahead of the release of the band’s new album Gigaton, and before they embark on the North American leg of their Pearl Jam 2020 tour, will air live nationwide on SiriusXM’s Pearl Jam Radio channel 22, now in its 10th year on SiriusXM."

     :) 
    OH NO THE CANADIAN LEG IS CANCELLED! 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 2,673
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    "The special event, taking place just hours ahead of the release of the band’s new album Gigaton, and before they embark on the North American leg of their Pearl Jam 2020 tour, will air live nationwide on SiriusXM’s Pearl Jam Radio channel 22, now in its 10th year on SiriusXM."

     :) 
    OH NO THE CANADIAN LEG IS CANCELLED! 
    just history by then ;)
  • gatorjamgatorjam West Palm Beach, FloridaPosts: 174
    1855PEARLJAM
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Posts: 1,179
    Too early to start offering things and services as a +1?  
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 6,888

    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13









  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NYPosts: 1,692
    JP218404 said:
    Dumb question time (it’s early forgive me):

    Is there a travel contest PLUS regular ticket give away? Regular ticket giveaway is via radio contest (and email entry?) on Sirius and Pandora?

    I don’t subscribe to either but have family members who do. Can I find a way for them to enter for me or do I free trial either and listen and call in?

    Lastly - can I line up at the Apollo day of for a minuscule chance to get in?
    At the phish one is Philly there was a line and 300 people got in

    im sure there will be one for this for tickets that get unclaimed right before the show 
    300 ain’t bad! Looks like I’ll be skipping work.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 452
    Official rules and info for ticket call in contest here...yep US only :(

    Call 855-9-PEARL-JAM when you hear song of the week

    Only 40 pairs of tickets to win so not sure where other tickets will be available

    https://www.siriusxm.com/servlet/Satellite?blobcol=urlimage&blobheader=application/pdf&blobheadername1=Content-Disposition&blobheadervalue1=inline&blobkey=id&blobtable=ImageAsset&blobwhere=1293976464242&ssbinary=true

    HOW TO ENTER. This giveaway is intended to run on SiriusXM’s Pearl Jam Radio channel - SIRIUS or XM Channel 22 – from February 6, 2020 to March 6, 2020 (the “Entry Period”) for a total of Forty (40) opportunities to win a pair of tickets to see Pearl Jam at The Apollo Theater in New York City on March 26, 2020 as follows: 1. General Call in: Five (5) pair of tickets will be given away to callers who meet the CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (defined below) and are the designated caller at a designated phone number (a toll-free phone number), announced on the air on each of the following days, with at least one (1) opportunity each day. • Thursday, 2/6 from 11am – 2pm ET • Wednesday, 2/12 from 4-8pm ET • Wednesday, 2/19 from 4-8pm ET • Wednesday, 2/26 from 4-8pm ET • Wednesday, 3/4 from 4-8pm ET 2. Song of the Week: Thirty-five (35) pairs of tickets will be made available on SiriusXM’s Pearl Jam channel -- SIRIUS or XM Channel 22. You may enter for a chance to win these tickets by meeting the CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (defined below), including being the designated caller at a designated phone number (a toll-free phone number), on the following dates and listening for and correctly answering the Song of the Week. • 1 pair - Monday 2/10: 7am-Noon ET • 1 pair - Tuesday 2/11: 5pm-10pm ET • 1 pair - Wednesday 2/12: 9am-2pm ET • 1 pair - Thursday 2/13: 8am-1pm ET • 1 pair - Friday 2/14: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Monday 2/17: 7am-Noon ET • 2 pair - Tuesday 2/18: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Wednesday 2/19: 9am-2pm ET • 2 pair - Thursday 2/20: 8am-1pm ET • 2 pair - Friday 2/21: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Monday 2/24: 7am-Noon ET • 2 pair - Tuesday 2/25: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Wednesday 2/26: 9am-2pm ET • 2 pair - Thursday 2/27: 8am-1pm ET • 2 pair - Friday 2/28: 5pm-10pm ET Page 2 of 6 • 2 pair - Monday 3/2: 7am-Noon ET • 2 pair - Tuesday 3/3: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Wednesday 3/4: 9am-2pm ET • 2 pair - Thursday 3/5: 8am-1pm ET • 2 pair - Friday 3/6: 5pm-10pm ET ONLY ONE (1) PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED PER SUBSCRIBER FOR ALL ENTRY METHODS COMBINED, REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF SIRIUS OR XM ACCOUNTS YOU MAY HAVE. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Subscriber” on the verified account as defined in the SiriusXM subscriber database. In the event any winner is subsequently found to have been ineligible, or must forfeit winning status, the next alternate caller who reached us after you in the same Entry Period will be chosen, but only if time allows. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY / ELIGIBILITY TO WIN. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor which are final. This sweepstakes is open only to individuals who meet ALL of the following qualifications: (i) a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia; or if a legal resident of Alaska or Hawaii, has a standalone SiriusXM Internet Radio subscription; or if a legal resident of Puerto Rico, has a Sirius Satellite radio subscription; (ii) has been an ACTIVE SIRIUSXM SUBSCRIBER, WITH EITHER A SELF-PAID OR AN INTRODUCTORY TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION IN SPONSOR’S DATABASE CONTINUOUSLY SINCE AT LEAST January 22, 2020; and (iii) is at least 18 years of age at time of entry; except wherever prohibited or restricted by law. This giveaway is intended for play in the aforementioned areas only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. 


  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 5,421
    silver39 said:
    PJNB said:
    So Canadians can't win enter? How fun. 

    Starting next week, listen to Pearl Jam Radio. Call in (I didn't catch the number) when you hear the song of the week.

    Studio version of Go.

    Hint: Listening online is a few minutes behind listening via a radio.


    Note this is for ALL subscribers to enter.
    Where did you see this?  I cant find anything out about this?  thanks! 


    That was on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Posts: 1,179
    euchrid said:
    Official rules and info for ticket call in contest here...yep US only :(

    Call 855-9-PEARL-JAM when you hear song of the week

    Only 40 pairs of tickets to win so not sure where other tickets will be available

    https://www.siriusxm.com/servlet/Satellite?blobcol=urlimage&blobheader=application/pdf&blobheadername1=Content-Disposition&blobheadervalue1=inline&blobkey=id&blobtable=ImageAsset&blobwhere=1293976464242&ssbinary=true

    HOW TO ENTER. This giveaway is intended to run on SiriusXM’s Pearl Jam Radio channel - SIRIUS or XM Channel 22 – from February 6, 2020 to March 6, 2020 (the “Entry Period”) for a total of Forty (40) opportunities to win a pair of tickets to see Pearl Jam at The Apollo Theater in New York City on March 26, 2020 as follows: 1. General Call in: Five (5) pair of tickets will be given away to callers who meet the CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (defined below) and are the designated caller at a designated phone number (a toll-free phone number), announced on the air on each of the following days, with at least one (1) opportunity each day. • Thursday, 2/6 from 11am – 2pm ET • Wednesday, 2/12 from 4-8pm ET • Wednesday, 2/19 from 4-8pm ET • Wednesday, 2/26 from 4-8pm ET • Wednesday, 3/4 from 4-8pm ET 2. Song of the Week: Thirty-five (35) pairs of tickets will be made available on SiriusXM’s Pearl Jam channel -- SIRIUS or XM Channel 22. You may enter for a chance to win these tickets by meeting the CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (defined below), including being the designated caller at a designated phone number (a toll-free phone number), on the following dates and listening for and correctly answering the Song of the Week. • 1 pair - Monday 2/10: 7am-Noon ET • 1 pair - Tuesday 2/11: 5pm-10pm ET • 1 pair - Wednesday 2/12: 9am-2pm ET • 1 pair - Thursday 2/13: 8am-1pm ET • 1 pair - Friday 2/14: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Monday 2/17: 7am-Noon ET • 2 pair - Tuesday 2/18: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Wednesday 2/19: 9am-2pm ET • 2 pair - Thursday 2/20: 8am-1pm ET • 2 pair - Friday 2/21: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Monday 2/24: 7am-Noon ET • 2 pair - Tuesday 2/25: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Wednesday 2/26: 9am-2pm ET • 2 pair - Thursday 2/27: 8am-1pm ET • 2 pair - Friday 2/28: 5pm-10pm ET Page 2 of 6 • 2 pair - Monday 3/2: 7am-Noon ET • 2 pair - Tuesday 3/3: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Wednesday 3/4: 9am-2pm ET • 2 pair - Thursday 3/5: 8am-1pm ET • 2 pair - Friday 3/6: 5pm-10pm ET ONLY ONE (1) PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED PER SUBSCRIBER FOR ALL ENTRY METHODS COMBINED, REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF SIRIUS OR XM ACCOUNTS YOU MAY HAVE. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Subscriber” on the verified account as defined in the SiriusXM subscriber database. In the event any winner is subsequently found to have been ineligible, or must forfeit winning status, the next alternate caller who reached us after you in the same Entry Period will be chosen, but only if time allows. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY / ELIGIBILITY TO WIN. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor which are final. This sweepstakes is open only to individuals who meet ALL of the following qualifications: (i) a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia; or if a legal resident of Alaska or Hawaii, has a standalone SiriusXM Internet Radio subscription; or if a legal resident of Puerto Rico, has a Sirius Satellite radio subscription; (ii) has been an ACTIVE SIRIUSXM SUBSCRIBER, WITH EITHER A SELF-PAID OR AN INTRODUCTORY TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION IN SPONSOR’S DATABASE CONTINUOUSLY SINCE AT LEAST January 22, 2020; and (iii) is at least 18 years of age at time of entry; except wherever prohibited or restricted by law. This giveaway is intended for play in the aforementioned areas only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. 


    Thanks for posting I was looking for this!

    40, christ.
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 7,775
    euchrid said:
    Official rules and info for ticket call in contest here...yep US only :(

    Call 855-9-PEARL-JAM when you hear song of the week

    Only 40 pairs of tickets to win so not sure where other tickets will be available

    https://www.siriusxm.com/servlet/Satellite?blobcol=urlimage&blobheader=application/pdf&blobheadername1=Content-Disposition&blobheadervalue1=inline&blobkey=id&blobtable=ImageAsset&blobwhere=1293976464242&ssbinary=true

    HOW TO ENTER. This giveaway is intended to run on SiriusXM’s Pearl Jam Radio channel - SIRIUS or XM Channel 22 – from February 6, 2020 to March 6, 2020 (the “Entry Period”) for a total of Forty (40) opportunities to win a pair of tickets to see Pearl Jam at The Apollo Theater in New York City on March 26, 2020 as follows: 1. General Call in: Five (5) pair of tickets will be given away to callers who meet the CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (defined below) and are the designated caller at a designated phone number (a toll-free phone number), announced on the air on each of the following days, with at least one (1) opportunity each day. • Thursday, 2/6 from 11am – 2pm ET • Wednesday, 2/12 from 4-8pm ET • Wednesday, 2/19 from 4-8pm ET • Wednesday, 2/26 from 4-8pm ET • Wednesday, 3/4 from 4-8pm ET 2. Song of the Week: Thirty-five (35) pairs of tickets will be made available on SiriusXM’s Pearl Jam channel -- SIRIUS or XM Channel 22. You may enter for a chance to win these tickets by meeting the CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (defined below), including being the designated caller at a designated phone number (a toll-free phone number), on the following dates and listening for and correctly answering the Song of the Week. • 1 pair - Monday 2/10: 7am-Noon ET • 1 pair - Tuesday 2/11: 5pm-10pm ET • 1 pair - Wednesday 2/12: 9am-2pm ET • 1 pair - Thursday 2/13: 8am-1pm ET • 1 pair - Friday 2/14: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Monday 2/17: 7am-Noon ET • 2 pair - Tuesday 2/18: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Wednesday 2/19: 9am-2pm ET • 2 pair - Thursday 2/20: 8am-1pm ET • 2 pair - Friday 2/21: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Monday 2/24: 7am-Noon ET • 2 pair - Tuesday 2/25: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Wednesday 2/26: 9am-2pm ET • 2 pair - Thursday 2/27: 8am-1pm ET • 2 pair - Friday 2/28: 5pm-10pm ET Page 2 of 6 • 2 pair - Monday 3/2: 7am-Noon ET • 2 pair - Tuesday 3/3: 5pm-10pm ET • 2 pair - Wednesday 3/4: 9am-2pm ET • 2 pair - Thursday 3/5: 8am-1pm ET • 2 pair - Friday 3/6: 5pm-10pm ET ONLY ONE (1) PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED PER SUBSCRIBER FOR ALL ENTRY METHODS COMBINED, REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF SIRIUS OR XM ACCOUNTS YOU MAY HAVE. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Subscriber” on the verified account as defined in the SiriusXM subscriber database. In the event any winner is subsequently found to have been ineligible, or must forfeit winning status, the next alternate caller who reached us after you in the same Entry Period will be chosen, but only if time allows. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY / ELIGIBILITY TO WIN. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor which are final. This sweepstakes is open only to individuals who meet ALL of the following qualifications: (i) a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia; or if a legal resident of Alaska or Hawaii, has a standalone SiriusXM Internet Radio subscription; or if a legal resident of Puerto Rico, has a Sirius Satellite radio subscription; (ii) has been an ACTIVE SIRIUSXM SUBSCRIBER, WITH EITHER A SELF-PAID OR AN INTRODUCTORY TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION IN SPONSOR’S DATABASE CONTINUOUSLY SINCE AT LEAST January 22, 2020; and (iii) is at least 18 years of age at time of entry; except wherever prohibited or restricted by law. This giveaway is intended for play in the aforementioned areas only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. 





    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Posts: 1,179
    ed243421 said:


  • HobbesHobbes Pacific NorthwestPosts: 4,465

Sign In or Register to comment.