Options

Pearl Jam at The Apollo

Comments

• Options
    GR280729GR280729 Posts: 105
    Crap.  I knew Philly was not the first time but that stupid Rolling Stone article.  Also, put the wrong phone number - not the one I put on the account.  Oh well.  Wondering if I know anyone that works at Sirius....
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    GR280729 said:
    Crap.  I knew Philly was not the first time but that stupid Rolling Stone article.  Also, put the wrong phone number - not the one I put on the account.  Oh well.  Wondering if I know anyone that works at Sirius....
    can't you just resubmit the request?
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    MR242791 said:
    GR280729 said:
    I one of the idiots. Lol. I tried, says only 1 per subscriber.
    🤙
  • Options
    GR280729GR280729 Posts: 105
    MR242791 said:
    GR280729 said:
    It says one entry per household and multiple negate any submission.  Does anyone know how to re-submit?  I never got an email confirmation saying it went through
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    GR280729 said:
    MR242791 said:
    GR280729 said:
    It says one entry per household and multiple negate any submission.  Does anyone know how to re-submit?  I never got an email confirmation saying it went through
    oh
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    Congrats to the lady who got through. I couldn't tell if she thought she mistakenly thought she won tickets or she was just that genuinely excited about getting on the air.
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    Lostpawn said:
    Congrats Steve! 

It was a roller coaster of emotions when I called and was put on hold, but it was just to go on the air at the beginning of the forum, so I started rambling like a knucklehead.
    You got through, so that’s cool!  I think there’s gonna be a lot of that in the next few weeks, people calling to win tickets and then just getting on to talk. Like those first few folks from NY who just hung up. It’ll be a challenge for The Rob. 
    Haha  One of those was me. When he answered and put me on hold I almost shit myself thinking I won. Then I found it was just to talk on Faithful Forum, hung up real quick to grab some lunch. 
    NYPJ
  • Options
    BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    GR280729 said:
    MR242791 said:
    GR280729 said:
    Shit, I entered my wife and I since we both have Sirius accounts, I am probably screwed now.  
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    tdawe said:
    I have a Sirius subscription that I’ve been meaning to cancel but held off specifically for this purpose. 
    I have a reminder to cancel mine on 3/10, so I guess we'll see what happens if I win! I may feel indebted to them to keep going. ;)

*Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,561
    gvillian said:
    So if these call-ins are time dependent (which I assume they would be), looks like those of us streaming Sirius will be out of luck due to the 2-3 minute delay.  Found a twitter reply from Sirius for the Phish show and basically they said sorry you’re SOL, use your one online entry for the main prize.  Explains why segments never seem to start on time for me anyway.....
    I was worried about that, there definitely seemed like a delay.
  • Options
    MS4677MS4677 Posts: 50
    bootleg said:
    Congrats to the guy who won, but he sounded more like a guy just trying to win something on the radio than a diehard fan trying the most impossible ticket ever created.
    This. "I've been a fan for a very long time and I'm old.  Been to a couple of shows.  It think one was lollapalooza !!??" "Maybe I'll have to bring my wife."  LOL 
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    bbiggs said:
    It must be a thrill for the band to perform to a room full of corporate suits that know 3 of their songs. I bet the crowd will be on fire!  😐

Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    MS4677 said:
    bootleg said:
    Congrats to the guy who won, but he sounded more like a guy just trying to win something on the radio than a diehard fan trying the most impossible ticket ever created.
    This. "I've been a fan for a very long time and I'm old.  Been to a couple of shows.  It think one was lollapalooza !!??" "Maybe I'll have to bring my wife."  LOL 
    Easy now. He also saw them at the Austin City Music Festival. ;)

But I kid because I’m just jealous. Dude just scored an experience of a lifetime. I hope he knows that. 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    Congratulations to Ticketmaster customer service reps on their well-deserved break from insane 10C calls. It’s Sirius’s turn in the barrel. 
  • Options
    MS4677MS4677 Posts: 50
    Lostpawn said:
    MS4677 said:
    bootleg said:
    Easy now. He also saw them at the Austin City Music Festival. ;)

But I kid because I’m just jealous. Dude just scored an experience of a lifetime. I hope he knows that. 
    Truth. I'm jealous as hell.  Will be an Incredible experience for him!! He didn't seem very enthusiastic about bringing his wife though....wonder how that will play out :)
  • Options
    afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    nicknyr15 said:
    afgpj said:
    CC109494 said:
    I got to go to the GnR show 3 years ago, its amazing.  The first 4 rows seemed like real fans, then behind us were Sofia Vargara, John McEnroe, a bunch of people my wife had to explain to me who they were.  Then mostly Sirius people.   

The topper was Sirius had open air buses to get you back to wherever you were staying in NYC.  We were staying by Penn Station, so we took an open air bus through central park and times square at 2am with no one on the road, very cool.  

Free poster, 2 tshirts, laminates, etc.  Other than the final PJ Spectrum show, my favorite concert.  
    I saw U2 there in 2018.  Incredible experience!!  T-shirt, free mixed drinks, etc.
    Yeah, we were up in the balcony with Robert Kraft, Jon Bon Jovi, John McEnroe(LOL, he must get into all of the shows there).  I wish they could get more of the hard core fans in there!
    How the hell did u get into that show!!??
    :) Not easily
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    gvillian said:
    So if these call-ins are time dependent (which I assume they would be), looks like those of us streaming Sirius will be out of luck due to the 2-3 minute delay.  Found a twitter reply from Sirius for the Phish show and basically they said sorry you’re SOL, use your one online entry for the main prize.  Explains why segments never seem to start on time for me anyway.....
    People complained and Ari (Sirius employee who helped out today) changed it to they pick up phone at random time during song cause of the delay.  Could by why they are saying 22nd caller now
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,831
    afgpj said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    afgpj said:
    CC109494 said:
    I got to go to the GnR show 3 years ago, its amazing.  The first 4 rows seemed like real fans, then behind us were Sofia Vargara, John McEnroe, a bunch of people my wife had to explain to me who they were.  Then mostly Sirius people.   

The topper was Sirius had open air buses to get you back to wherever you were staying in NYC.  We were staying by Penn Station, so we took an open air bus through central park and times square at 2am with no one on the road, very cool.  

Free poster, 2 tshirts, laminates, etc.  Other than the final PJ Spectrum show, my favorite concert.  
    I saw U2 there in 2018.  Incredible experience!!  T-shirt, free mixed drinks, etc.
    Yeah, we were up in the balcony with Robert Kraft, Jon Bon Jovi, John McEnroe(LOL, he must get into all of the shows there).  I wish they could get more of the hard core fans in there!
    Damn good for you. That was the best show they played in a while imo. It was nice that they weren’t glued to their visuals fir one night. 
  • Options
    afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    nicknyr15 said:
    afgpj said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    afgpj said:
    CC109494 said:

Damn good for you. That was the best show they played in a while imo. It was nice that they weren’t glued to their visuals fir one night. 
    Agreed!  Best show I've seen!  Tons of energy in the crowd.  U2 had them take out something like the first 50 rows of seating on the floor to create a pit.  Seating assignments seemed to be somewhat random because we got in line and they handed us a packet when get got to the front of the line and they confirmed we had an invitation.   We got first row, center in the balcony.  The balcony there is low.  I would have picked that seat myself if they gave me the opportunity!  Felt like we were right on top of the band.  That theater is so small it was like they were playing in our living room.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,091
    Ten Clubbers answering Philly instead of Munich

• Options
    So if you answered Philly are you automatically disqualified?
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,561
    gvillian said:
    People complained and Ari (Sirius employee who helped out today) changed it to they pick up phone at random time during song cause of the delay.  Could by why they are saying 22nd caller now
    Ooh nice, thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    95Pirate said:
    Not sure if disqualified is the word. You lost? You are ineligible? They sound nicer 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    95Pirate said:
    Not sure if disqualified is the word. You lost? You are ineligible? They sound nicer 
    You get nothing. Good day sir. 
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,060
    I already helped some "contest buddies" at work who have Sirius to enter with the understanding that I am their plus one. 
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,894
    RT228921 said:
    All these Sirius events are open bar. Just another perk of getting in! 
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17