Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 321
    Zod said:
    When do we think F2F will open up?Β  They said "Spring" which we are already well into...Β  Maybe in a couple of weeks?

I don't know.Β  The platinum ticket makes me nervous.Β  For the EV tour they held so many plat. tickets back, that it felt like they didn't open f2f until a few weeks before the show so they could try to sell as many plat. tickets as possible :(
    Fully expecting this.
    yeah, this would be a bummer. I'm debating on booking my flight to Nashville. F2F is going to be a dog fight anyway and the longer I have to wait the more my flight will cost. If they wait too long, i'll be out and thankful I was able to hold on to my 2020 ST Lou tix.Β 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • Options
    jwc6160 said:
    Zod said:
    When do we think F2F will open up?Β  They said "Spring" which we are already well into...Β  Maybe in a couple of weeks?

I don't know.Β  The platinum ticket makes me nervous.Β  For the EV tour they held so many plat. tickets back, that it felt like they didn't open f2f until a few weeks before the show so they could try to sell as many plat. tickets as possible :(
    Fully expecting this.
    yeah, this would be a bummer. I'm debating on booking my flight to Nashville. F2F is going to be a dog fight anyway and the longer I have to wait the more my flight will cost. If they wait too long, i'll be out and thankful I was able to hold on to my 2020 ST Lou tix.Β 
    I just said this yesterday right now the flights are round trip at 300 from Philadelphia. I'm about to book and just buy the insurance
  • Options
    EB218946 said:
    I was hoping to sell my Camden tixs since my brother has closer seats. Β Currently my tixs sitting in Ticketmaster say not eligible for resale. Β Is that bc the fan to fan is not open just yet?
    Yeah what seats do you have

• Options
    EB218946 said:
    I was hoping to sell my Camden tixs since my brother has closer seats. Β Currently my tixs sitting in Ticketmaster say not eligible for resale. Β Is that bc the fan to fan is not open just yet?
    Yeah what seats do you have

Not me ..my friend got Camden..always looking for closer .but need Tennessee...ugh..we need to start an f5 walk in together graph again
  • Options
    chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 632
    Is it time to start F5ing yet?
    I never stopped.Β 
  • Options
    Is it time to start F5ing yet?
    I never stopped.Β 
    πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ Pearl jam high five
  • Options
    Has anyone been able to unload ticket yet...
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,236
    Hopefully it's not like the EV tour where they wanted to ditch all the platinum tickets first, so they kept putting out new batches of platinums, and didn't turn on f2f until a few weeks before the show, then undercut the fan2fan tickets.
  • Options
    I'm all booked for Tennessee..so I desperately need a person to sit next to with an extra seat.Β  πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ. Hopefully a fellow fan for f2f will pull through
  • Options
    RT85129RT85129 Posts: 179
    I've missed this.Β  As Al Bundy said....."Let's Rock."
  • Options
    pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 587
    You are on this forum as much as anyone and know the answer to this….we dont know.Β 
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 797
    Let the madness begin!
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    Fan 2 fan is open.  May the force be with us all again 😜
  • Options
    Boommmmmm.im in ..first try on f2f
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,813
    Nice! what show?
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Nice! what show?
    Nashville...but I just scored a single in 104... I can't believe it... So I have 221 pair
  • Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,659
    Nashville is going to be a pretty easy ticket for people who want it. Camden will be the new Baltimore....and there's me ga tickets available for Fresno for over an hour at least. That place is going to be 70% capacity at best.
  • Options
    TW150753TW150753 Posts: 159
    Nashville 331 up!
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,970
    TW150753 said:
    Nashville 331 up!
    and gone.Β  But the phantom 325 row D is alive and strong!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Man.of.Golden.WordsMan.of.Golden.Words Toronto, ON Posts: 131
    Is anyone getting an error "Some payment options are unavailable for this purchase."Β  when trying to check out?

Receiving this error when trying to purchase F2F tickets for any show in USA (I'm in Canada).
    Toronto 2003, Hamilton 2005, Toronto 2005, Toronto 1&2 2006, Toronto 2009, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010, Toronto 1&2 2011, Hamilton 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Moline 2014, St. Paul 2014, Milwaukee 2014, New York City 2015, New York City 1&2 2016, Quebec City 2016, Ottawa 2016, Toronto 1&2 2016, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Madrid 2018, Chicago 1&2 2018, Los Angeles 1&2 2022, Quebec City 2022, Ottawa 2022, Hamilton 2022, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,970
    Is anyone getting an error "Some payment options are unavailable for this purchase."Β  when trying to check out?

Receiving this error when trying to purchase F2F tickets for any show in USA (I'm in Canada).
    I'm getting a similar error when I try to purchase F2F for any show.Β  I emailed ticketmaster this morning about the issue.Β  Hope to get a response soon.Β 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,543
    JojoRice said:

I'm getting a similar error when I try to purchase F2F for any show.Β  I emailed ticketmaster this morning about the issue.Β  Hope to get a response soon.Β 
    Saw someone mention a stored credit card encountered an error but PayPal worked.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,220
    refreSHZA checking in. This is exciting!
  • Options
    soooo... where do you go to find the Fan to Fan Exchange
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,921
    SHZA said:
    And there he is :)

• Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 634
    F2F tickets are on the regular TM website under "Face Value Exchange Ticket."
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Woot woot
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    TW150753 said:
    Nashville 331 up!
    and gone.Β  But the phantom 325 row D is alive and strong!
    I been cracking up .I need to know who finally gets these πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    SHZA said:
    And there he is :)

Glow girlπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  • Options
    ddeschler said:
    F2F tickets are on the regular TM website under "Face Value Exchange Ticket."
    Thanks, I thought it might have been a separate portal.Β Β 
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time