Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    Oh my F5 friends I missed you all. I got shut out of the ten c and only got code for Camden tomorrow...so msg is gonna be so hard 
    Miss u all..hope u are all well
  • Options
    I'm also thinking of taking a trip to Tennessee after Camden...but will have to f5 for those tix when ready to decide...so stressed
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,311
    F5 for Nashville! Let's go!
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,938
    Shutout in lottery for LA2 and also waitlisted for verified fan.  Bring on the F5's for LA2!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Is it time to start F5ing yet?
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 744
    I'm ready... I don't believe a start date has been announced.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,509
    danofun said:
    I'm ready... I don't believe a start date has been announced.
    Make sure to get your index finger stretches performed. You don't want an injury.
  • Options
    jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 321
    Is the current countdown on ticketmaster for Nashville for verified fan or F2F? I'm so confused. I got waitlisted on verified. Thanks.
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,509
    jwc6160 said:
    Is the current countdown on ticketmaster for Nashville for verified fan or F2F? I'm so confused. I got waitlisted on verified. Thanks.
    Verified, they haven't announced when F2F will start up yet.
  • Options
    jwc6160 said:
    VF
  • Options
    jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 321
    jwc6160 said:
    Verified, they haven't announced when F2F will start up yet.
    Thank you, that is what I thought. When does F2F normally happen? It says verified runs until friday which is hilarious since they will be sold out in seconds. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • Options
    Looks like the ft games begin soon..for Tennessee my friends
  • Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    How do you figure? 
  • Options
    How do you figure? 
    Prob next week..fan to fan
  • Options
    For Verified Fan sale.. Vegas had some great singles tickets up for a brief time, pairs were only up top 
  • Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    please don't shoot me, but I'm assuming the Transfer-to-fan option is next. Will the general public be able to get tickets? 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    Melzombie said:
    please don't shoot me, but I'm assuming the Transfer-to-fan option is next. Will the general public be able to get tickets? 
    Eventually the Verified Fan requirement will go away, but all that will be left will be PJ Premium (Don't Call Them Platinum!) tickets. There will be Fan 2 Fan listings for all shows except New York and Denver. And there is always the possibility of drops closer to the show. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    JimmyV said:
    Melzombie said:
    Eventually the Verified Fan requirement will go away, but all that will be left will be PJ Premium (Don't Call Them Platinum!) tickets. There will be Fan 2 Fan listings for all shows except New York and Denver. And there is always the possibility of drops closer to the show. 
    that is what I thought! I hope the Fan 2 Fan comes soon. I have some tickets that I need to get sold ASAP. 
    If you go look at Fresno and Sacramento there are TONS of regular priced seats left. I've never seen that for a PJ show.
    Damn. it looks like all the East Coast/Midwest tickets were the hardest to get. 
  • Options
    Melzombie said:
    JimmyV said:
    Melzombie said:
    that is what I thought! I hope the Fan 2 Fan comes soon. I have some tickets that I need to get sold ASAP. 
    If you go look at Fresno and Sacramento there are TONS of regular priced seats left. I've never seen that for a PJ show.
    Damn. it looks like all the East Coast/Midwest tickets were the hardest to get. 
    What are you looking to unload
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,833
    I was hoping to sell my Camden tixs since my brother has closer seats.  Currently my tixs sitting in Ticketmaster say not eligible for resale.  Is that bc the fan to fan is not open just yet?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    EB218946 said:
    I was hoping to sell my Camden tixs since my brother has closer seats.  Currently my tixs sitting in Ticketmaster say not eligible for resale.  Is that bc the fan to fan is not open just yet?
    Yes

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,833
    JimmyV said:
    EB218946 said:
    Yes
    Thank you
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    When do we think F2F will open up?  They said "Spring" which we are already well into...  Maybe in a couple of weeks?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,180
    When do we think F2F will open up?  They said "Spring" which we are already well into...  Maybe in a couple of weeks?

I don't know.  The platinum ticket makes me nervous.  For the EV tour they held so many plat. tickets back, that it felt like they didn't open f2f until a few weeks before the show so they could try to sell as many plat. tickets as possible :(
  • Options
    Pats16Pats16 Posts: 174
    I'm surprised that the Platinum tix for MSG are locked given those prices?  Maybe they are giving people who won the code time to save their pennies?  I missed out on both and am impatiently waiting to buy some tix haha.  Not sure if I can swing a grand a piece for those seats though.   
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,868
    Pats16 said:
    I'm surprised that the Platinum tix for MSG are locked given those prices?  Maybe they are giving people who won the code time to save their pennies?  I missed out on both and am impatiently waiting to buy some tix haha.  Not sure if I can swing a grand a piece for those seats though.   
    Particularly because if you really want to spend that money, you can just head over to StubHub. Hell, if sellers on SH were smart, they'd undercut TM and still make a tidy profit.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,185
    Zod said:

I don't know.  The platinum ticket makes me nervous.  For the EV tour they held so many plat. tickets back, that it felt like they didn't open f2f until a few weeks before the show so they could try to sell as many plat. tickets as possible :(
    Fully expecting this.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    Pats16Pats16 Posts: 174
    Agreed, the prices on stubhub are beyond absurd.  I get this is a huge show but I'm not sure who can spend that kind of money.  The sellers will just wait as will we....ughh.

• Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,341
    Call me a conspiracy theorist but I worry with this platinum stuff that TM will buy back the F2F tickets at face and then re-sell them as Platinum, excuse me, PJ Premium. Logic tells me there’s no way this would happen but then again this is Ticketmaster we’re talking about here…
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,938
    I hope they don't wait until a couple weeks before the tour starts to open the F2F.  They really dropped the ball with the EV Earthlings tour by not opening it up sooner. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.