Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    30 min or so until maintenance?
    Off (s)He Goes
  • F5F5 Posts: 791

I wonder if TM is rethinking F2F after so many PJ fans have played musical chairs since this all started. Think about it. You buy a seat on a credit card and then proceed to resell it on F2F. After it sells, they refund that exact amount to your bank account each time. Each time this happens TM eats the difference in credit card fees. I mean that has to add up.

Bridge - 10/25/03
    Mansfield I - 6/28/08
    Eddie NYC - 8/4/08
    Seattle - 9/21/09, 9/22/09
    Salt Lake City 9/28/09
    LA 9/30/09, 10/07/09
    San Diego 10/9/09
    Alpine Valley 9/03/11, 9/04/11
    Ashbury Park 9/18/21
    LA 5/06/21, 5/07/21
    Phoenix 05/09/22
    NYC 9/11/22
    Denver 9/22/22
    F5 said:

I wonder if TM is rethinking F2F after so many PJ fans have played musical chairs since this all started. Think about it. You buy a seat on a credit card and then proceed to resell it on F2F. After it sells, they refund that exact amount to your bank account each time. Each time this happens TM eats the difference in credit card fees. I mean that has to add up.

nightmare for sure. There has to be a better way. Still haven’t seen any drops

Off (s)He Goes
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    Good Morning, Leeeeeeets GOOOOOOOO!
    Good Luck today......
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166
    Single in Nashville 331 up
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    All back from maintenance and still nothing... except that one random nash single.  So strange.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    Super quiet on TM... hello? Is this thing working?
    Ok, simple solution... add a second Baltimore show for Friday night. Nothing else is happening at Royal Farms that night and I'll clear my schedule! 
  • Happy Saturday friends...I F5 until I passed out..phone in hand....now for a fun day of work..
    Hoping this weekend more people decide they can't make it
    #F5Baltimore #AddABaltimoreShow
  • PinoyPJPinoyPJ Posts: 281
    Anyone here listen to “the war on drugs”?
    yeah! saw them at greek theater in los angeles a couple of years ago....
    ride amongst the waves...
  • PinoyPJPinoyPJ Posts: 281
    Zod said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    whoa >200 pages.  just checking if anyone here have figured a way to give to specific person their tickets, would best option be giving that person my app password to access tickets on the night of the gig (LA2) or have a coordinated drop??? its my cousin so i trust him with my password then change it later.....
    Yah.. there's no way to "give" tickets to a specific person.  The best odds of pulling it off are trying to sell them during off peak times when the buyer is active and ready to try buying them.    Given most of us sleep at night, that's the middle of the night, but someone could still snipe them.  

Password sharing would most likely work if you trust the person.   I'm not actually sure.  Do you view the tickets in the TM app.  There's a thing that says text yourself the digital ticket.   What happens if you texted it someone else?
    yeah, think my only option is to give my cuz my TM app password and get in the venue that way.....
    ride amongst the waves...
  • The apollo winners got their emails today 🤗 wasn't me :(. But is it a Steve and Eric on here 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
    Pretty exciting
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    Good morning everyone. Good luck today!
    The apollo winners got their emails today 🤗 wasn't me :(. But is it a Steve and Eric on here 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
    Pretty exciting
    Wow, that's pretty cool! Two degrees of internet separation from the winners.
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    Morning my insane f5ckers!  Anyone know if TM fixed their problems?
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    03-06-2020: The day a group of rag-tag F5ers took down the great TicketMonster
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Dcgal said:
    The apollo winners got their emails today 🤗 wasn't me :(. But is it a Steve and Eric on here 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
    Pretty exciting

Dcgal said:
    Pretty exciting

Nice!!!!..... I'm just super excited to be able to listen to the show. Congrats to both!!!
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    Eesh.

That screen cap has his full name on it.

Nooooo....
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
    Pretty exciting
    Amazing congrats guys!

lets hope TM is fixed and we get things done in here today!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Saltzy23 said:
    Eesh.

Nooooo....
    They posted it like that on FB...I just took a screenshot to share .. wondering if it someone on here
  • Saltzy23 said:
    Eesh.

Nooooo....
    He uses his full name on fb
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    Baltimore up! 307
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    307 who scored? 
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    F5CK just missed them 
    Belt 322 up and gone.....someone get them?
    Nope... miss 😩😩😩
    Off (s)He Goes
    Balt 307 up and gone.....someone get them?

• BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    Belt 322 up and gone.....someone get them?
    322 and 307? I only saw the 307s