Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,391
    BagCzech said:
    Oh boy, are we pulling thread hierarchy now? Let’s not go down that road.

P.S. Saltzy is our leader 
    i think it was tongue in cheek. the irony is, the more OG you are on here just means that you suck more at buying tickets, present company included
    Haha same!

also love your avatar 😝
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    I’m gonna let go of a pair of San Diego DDD’s end of row if anyone wants them hit me up & we’ll coordinate a time. See yous tomorrow!
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Yes but theoretically all parties can to to box office and get the tickets printed 
    In years past, your correct. However, I'm pretty sure this tour is mobile only. Maybe I am wrong (wouldnt be the first time), but I would assume they won't print your tickets at the box office to prevent scalping.
    I don't think Ticketmaster counted on people like us. We are game changers.

LOL, we are sick, thats for sure.
    Do you think other bands have this going on in the same way we are here. There is no other band I would do this for.

No other band I know of. We all have issues lol
    Phish, DMB, and us....the only current bands with this kind of loony tunes devotion that i know of.

But we bathe, so we win!

Hooray!
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,657
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Yes but theoretically all parties can to to box office and get the tickets printed 
    In years past, your correct. However, I'm pretty sure this tour is mobile only. Maybe I am wrong (wouldnt be the first time), but I would assume they won't print your tickets at the box office to prevent scalping.

Do you think other bands have this going on in the same way we are here. There is no other band I would do this for.

No band I know. We all have issues lol
    Before this, the longest I tried to get tickets was to camp out overnight at ticketmaster outlets for a few bands I really liked. Those were some fun parties.

• lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:

Before this, the longest I tried to get tickets was to camp out overnight at ticketmaster outlets for a few bands I really liked. Those were some fun parties.

I remember those days. I also remember doing the same at this music store in Boston area called Strawberrys I think. 
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:

No other band I know of. We all have issues lol
    Phish, DMB, and us....the only current bands with this kind of loony tunes devotion that i know of.

But we bathe, so we win!

Hooray!
    I will add Dead & Co as well.
    Off (s)He Goes
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    BagCzech said:

i think it was tongue in cheek. the irony is, the more OG you are on here just means that you suck more at buying tickets, present company included

Not really tounge in cheek.  I want to see the guys on the back of that tee shirt get the tickets. the group that is on the spread sheet. not some lurker or a guy who gets lucky by stumbling in the thread...you know the guy who is like hey looking fo 2 baltimore pm me...
    send the right guys a pm and everyone on the spreadsheet has a better chance...
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    duffmann said:
    I’m gonna let go of a pair of San Diego DDD’s end of row if anyone wants them hit me up & we’ll coordinate a time. See yous tomorrow!
    What row? I might be interested for a friend...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    epbadger said:
    BagCzech said:

Not really tounge in cheek.  I want to see the guys on the back of that tee shirt get the tickets. the group that is on the spread sheet. not some lurker or a guy who gets lucky by stumbling in the thread...you know the guy who is like hey looking fo 2 baltimore pm me...
    I know. When I see all the threads on GTF asking people to PM them if they have Baltimore tickets, I am like - Um Really? Hustle your asses over to the Fan to Fan Thread and put in your hours.

• BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    epbadger said:
    BagCzech said:

agree. i just meant we aren't elitist like "i've been here longer" it's more about respecting the system that kind of naturally got created here
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Hey everyone I’m new to this thread I’m looking for four seats in either GA or 100s (must be near stage).  Can anyone tell me which site I should be going to because I keep looking for the show in TicketMaster but it keeps showing as no tickets available
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118
    JB274988 said:
    Hey everyone I’m new to this thread I’m looking for four seats in either GA or 100s (must be near stage).  Can anyone tell me which site I should be going to because I keep looking for the show in TicketMaster but it keeps showing as no tickets available
    I’ll PM you 😂
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    edited March 2020
    JB274988 said:
    Lol, spit out a little bit of beer.  
    JB274988 said:
    classic
    JB274988 said:
    It's funny cause it's true =)

tapping out for the night soon peeps, gotta be up early tomorrow. will refresh on the phone a bit before passing out. good luck with any drops! feel free to @ me if there are any timed drops happening. til tomorrow
  • TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    Jadler said:
    I’m going up to far Northern Maine on Wednesday for our annual 4 day Ice fishing trip for Land Locked Salmon. Amazing country up there!! 
    Can you be more specific? I live in / around Augusta. I went away for school in Presque Isle
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 759
    Tenaka said:
    Jadler said:
    I’m going up to far Northern Maine on Wednesday for our annual 4 day Ice fishing trip for Land Locked Salmon. Amazing country up there!! 
    Can you be more specific? I live in / around Augusta. I went away for school in Presque Isle
    Long Lake in Sinclair/ St. Agatha! Fish River Chain. 
  • TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    CFO93 said:
    Tenaka said:
    BagCzech said:
    On to the next one....
    love everything from Maine
    I lived in Maine for 13 years. Beautiful state
    Agree on Maine - beautiful state...and one of my favorite memories from Maine was Eddie on Dennis Rodman's shoulders during Alive at the Augusta Civic Center in September 1996!
    Super bummed I missed that show. I was living in Augusta at that time.
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,391
    At the bar... every time someone goes to pee it’s F5 F5 F5... oh you’re back! Back to chatting
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:

Ha yes!!! great memories!
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    Anything new for any of the shows recently? People in the other thread are having a hard time selling 
    SHZA said:
    Anything new for any of the shows recently? People in the other thread are having a hard time selling 
    Nothing since that last single 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118
    SHZA said:
    There were was a pair for LA1 at some point but dead for Baltimore 
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    Yeah I just got an error message trying to list also. F2F is broken 
    Honestly not even hardly getting captcha right now
    Off (s)He Goes
  • melissachunmelissachun Posts: 107
    Gonna try to post a STL pair, sec 301 row J, at 6:30pm Hawaii Time. 
  • DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    Kovsar86 said:
    Just got a captcha. Is that now a good sign that TM is working. *rolls eyes*
    SHZA said:
    Yeah I just got an error message trying to list also. F2F is broken 
    Did we break Ticketmaster?
    Dcgal said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Just got a captcha. Is that now a good sign that TM is working. *rolls eyes*
    🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ As much as we hate to see em, it at-least let’s me know it’s working? Still few and far between on them 
    Off (s)He Goes