Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    MF117973 said:
    SHZA said:
    Yeah I just got an error message trying to list also. F2F is broken 
    Did we break Ticketmaster?
    Haha bring in the loons. TM was not prepared for us.
    Off (s)He Goes
  • raqpasraqpas Posts: 5
    ISO MSG 1 TX PLS 
  • danofundanofun Posts: 978
    Based on my listing experience, we did indeed break Ticketmaster.. Crickets during a prime selling period.
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    Kovsar86 said:
    epbadger said:
    duffmann said:
    epbadger said:
    BagCzech said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    epbadger said:
    Or you could PM  me and some of the other OG's on the thread what time. so you def know they are going to the family....we are being stalked guys we are famous
    This is a much better idea honestly. If you just got an extra set and you will still be going, go down the list with people who have no tickets. It would be way more efficient than throwing on F2F
    i think the issue is he's got GA. separate entrances and all that
    That was the issue I had when I scored GA's. There is a possible issue getting wristband by going through regular entrance, according to Royal Farms when I called them, prior to putting my other pair on F2F for the group. Makes walking someone in who has reserved seating a bit more complicated.
    hmmmmm...
    so how does it work? it's on someone's phone what does  the walk in do?
    There is a designated entrance where your phone gets scanned. It’s GA only, then there’s a table inside where they check you off a list & put a wristband on ya. Then you’re  in!
    I get it for GA...but if someone is walking you in and seats are not together. how do I prove that this is my seat? he needs to send screenshot?  the venue gives you something?
    That’s what I mean you have to get something... or else how do you prove that you are in the right seat?
    They scan your phone at entry. The scanner prints a small receipt that is your proof to get you to your seat.  That’s what happened for Ariana Grande 🥴. Don’t ask. Just assume I’m an amazing mother. 
    Makes sense....haha
    raqpas said:
    ISO MSG 1 TX PLS 
    I want to be an astronaut..
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    Ok , I'm back from drinking.....and still drinking and ready to go.....we score any tickets tonite?
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,657
    Ok , I'm back from drinking.....and still drinking and ready to go.....we score any tickets tonite?
    Very slow night. But still at it.

• shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    edited March 2020
    Brief moments of excitement followed by an intense period of extended refreshing that turned up nothing and resulted in an apparent system melt down. Happy Friday!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • Ok , I'm back from drinking.....and still drinking and ready to go.....we score any tickets tonite?
    Pretty good between 7pm-8pm been very dead since
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
    raqpas said:
    ISO MSG 1 TX PLS 
    See!!!perfect example...not looking for Hierarchy just want the list to get in lol
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,657
    Brief moments of excitement followed by an intense period of extended refreshing that turned up nothing and resulted in an apparent system melt down. Happy Friday!
    In other words, business as usual :)

Again, my apologies. I'm not sure what is going on. All seems right on my end.
    MF117973 said:
    In other words, business as usual :)

ha!!! yeah pretty much
  • ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118
    DH77340 said:
    raqpas said:
    ISO MSG 1 TX PLS 
    I want to be an astronaut..
    😂😂😂😂
    Pretty good between 7pm-8pm been very dead since
    MF117973 said:
    Very slow night. But still at it.

Well whoever won tonite...cheers!!!... Unless this friggin virus cancels this show, cant wait to party with all of you, it's gonna be a blast!
    DH77340 said:

Someone posted earlier there was an issue when selling 
    DH77340 said:

Again, you’re all good no worries. TM is just broken. We broke the monster.
    Off (s)He Goes
    Kovsar86 said:
    DH77340 said:

DH77340 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    DH77340 said:

Well played
    DH77340 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    DH77340 said:

Off (s)He Goes

Off (s)He Goes
    DH77340 said:

No worries!  I enjoyed trying with any bit of hope!  Hope it gets sorted soon.  I’d have been refreshing anyway. 😊 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    So this could be good... someone said they were able to post but it says "pending" maybe theres an issue and once it gets worked out all these built up "pending" tix will drop and we'll get a quick flood
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    korn-1 said:
    So this could be good... someone said they were able to post but it says "pending" maybe theres an issue and once it gets worked out all these built up "pending" tix will drop and we'll get a quick flood
    Thats what I was just thinking too 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    korn-1 said:
    F5 F5 F5 hoping for so many Balt drops at once we can complete our list and maybe then have extra to help others... corona panic taking hold they can all put them on F2F I’ll ensure em.
    Off (s)He Goes
    Kovsar86 said:
    korn-1 said:
    F5 F5 F5 hoping for so many Balt drops at once we can complete our list and maybe then have extra to help others... corona panic taking hold they can all put them on F2F I’ll ensure em.
    Ideally the flood will happen in the off time. 
    Off (s)He Goes
    korn-1 said:
    I like the way that sounds.......Let's go people!!!
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    korn-1 said:
    I'm still getting "an error occurred" when I try to list 
    SHZA said:
    korn-1 said:
    Those friggin Bugs again
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    SHZA said:
    korn-1 said:
    Well thanks for pissing on our parade lol, I wont believe this, I refuse.... in an hour once Ticketmasters IT guys patch this hole in the F5 continuum it is going to rain Balts, GA's, and backstage passes.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me