Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    wall232 said:
    epbadger said:
    I could be totally wrong but it seems that most if not all these tickets are going to people in NJ....WTF cant I get a little love in the Bronx!!! 
    Are we neighbors? I'm over by Riverdale now but grew up on Fordham road.

Yes!! I live in Riverdale. my whole life actually.
  • pearljam92pearljam92 New Jersey Posts: 51
    F5 - it's an interesting "exercise" for sure!  And yup - NJ!
  • BagCzech said:
    Ok Baltimore F5'ers, here's a google sheet that we can use to track who is still searching.

I used the latest list that @droptheleash9 posted a few minutes ago. Not sure if all the winners are reflected on here. 
    Feel free to go in and add your qty needed.

I also added a column if you wanted to share your actual name since hopefully we will all be meeting up before the show! There's also a Notes column if you wanted to add any other information. Let me know if this needs any formatting tweaks. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v2IZmWnZLzyU_XZFNxcGTJxxA-6r3Gn2MYfolzyizGA/edit?usp=sharing
    I'm Aubrey..if u wanna add my name.. I got a new Galaxy note and it won't let me do anything with the Google play store ...it's some stupid glitch..waiting on a fix 🤪🤪🤪😭😭😭😭
    Got in!!
  • wall232wall232 Posts: 1,346
    epbadger said:
    wall232 said:
    epbadger said:
    I could be totally wrong but it seems that most if not all these tickets are going to people in NJ....WTF cant I get a little love in the Bronx!!! 
    Are we neighbors? I'm over by Riverdale now but grew up on Fordham road.

Yes!! I live in Riverdale. my whole life actually.
    Ha! That's pretty funny. Drinks to commiserate on this F5 nightmare. lol
    NYPJ
    jjflash said:
    Pair of Sec 124, Row DD up for St Louis. Behind the stage and one section off center

EDIT:     ........and gone
    I got those!!!. was not planning on going. Seems they are tough to get so I figured maybe I could grab them and try to coordinate  with someone here( cut down your odds a bit).... Now that I have them it occurred to me it is a Saturday and my wife does have some family there...so after work gonna speak with the wife....In all honesty I would say it is extremely unlikely I goto st Louis. so stay tuned and let me know if you have interest
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    BagCzech said:
    alphawolf said:
    Im not very computer savy... 

could someone add me to the list too please? 

Iso 2 Baltimore 

thxxxxxx!
    jake
    you're already on there :)
    Thx so much! Hope to meet some of yall 😊
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,773
    lucky to get section 102 single for Baltimore yesterday

it says side view on the ticket, I cant find any seatviews for that particular section....seating map pics vary, some show side, some show slightly behind

anyone have any experience sitting here for a concert? 

epbadger said:
    jjflash said:
    Pair of Sec 124, Row DD up for St Louis. Behind the stage and one section off center

I got those!!!. was not planning on going. Seems they are tough to get so I figured maybe I could grab them and try to coordinate  with someone here( cut down your odds a bit).... Now that I have them it occurred to me it is a Saturday and my wife does have some family there...so after work gonna speak with the wife....In all honesty I would say it is extremely unlikely I goto st Louis. so stay tuned and let me know if you have interest
    Sorry the rush of finally getting tix made me even more crazy...Going back to the original plan of trying to help someone here get em. lemme know
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    CROJAM95 said:

it says side view on the ticket, I cant find any seatviews for that particular section....seating map pics vary, some show side, some show slightly behind

I actually have section 102 as well and I don't think it's going to be as bad as it may seem. I'm still going to try and upgrade, but if I end up keeping them I won't be disappointed. This you tube video appears to have been filmed from section 102.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziqFAcF-3-0
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,920
    epbadger said:
    epbadger said:
    jjflash said:

Sorry the rush of finally getting tix made me even more crazy...Going back to the original plan of trying to help someone here get em. lemme know
    Very cool of ya. My ticket buddy has a pair in one of the standing areas directly behind the stage. I'm kinda looking forward to experiencing a show from that vantage point however if I'm able to jump on a pair of good seats in front of the stage we'll upgrade. Hope you're able to make the show!
  • F5F5 Posts: 791
    Anyone looking for PHX tickets? 104 row R. Willing to coordinate a F2F drop. 
    Bridge - 10/25/03
    Mansfield I - 6/28/08
    Eddie NYC - 8/4/08
    Seattle - 9/21/09, 9/22/09
    Salt Lake City 9/28/09
    LA 9/30/09, 10/07/09
    San Diego 10/9/09
    Alpine Valley 9/03/11, 9/04/11
    Ashbury Park 9/18/21
    LA 5/06/21, 5/07/21
    Phoenix 05/09/22
    NYC 9/11/22
    Denver 9/22/22
    jjflash said:
    epbadger said:
    epbadger said:
    jjflash said:

Very cool of ya. My ticket buddy has a pair in one of the standing areas directly behind the stage. I'm kinda looking forward to experiencing a show from that vantage point however if I'm able to jump on a pair of good seats in front of the stage we'll upgrade. Hope you're able to make the show!
    Nahhh not going to go. my head was just spinning when I got them. 
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    OK so I've decided how I want to go about this single ticket. There are three members that are looking for 1 ticket and 1 ticket only. Once I got down to those three I looked at their comments history on our lovely F5ing thread to see who was the most active. Here are the results of that:

droptheleash9 - 138 comments
    CFO93 - 9 comments
    shetellsherself - 93 comments

I don't want to release the ticket into the F2F at the risk of losing it when I know I can walk someone into the venue. That all being said I'm letting @droptheleash9 have my extra single ticket!!

PS: I don't know if this was the perfect method, but I feel good about it.
    Congrats droptheleash9!!!
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    I think I’ve put in the most effort refreshing today since day 1.  I picked a shitty day to be in full time. Lol. its been super quiet.

Kids home from school now.  Will be signing off for a bit until after the feeding frenzy ends.
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,773
    CROJAM95 said:

I actually have section 102 as well and I don't think it's going to be as bad as it may seem. I'm still going to try and upgrade, but if I end up keeping them I won't be disappointed. This you tube video appears to have been filmed from section 102.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziqFAcF-3-0
    Thank You......I have a single here in row K, GF has sect 214 single......I'm also looking to get 2 together ( will send the 2 singles back to F2F if I do)

just relieved to have seats for the both of us.....Ive sat in every imaginable place for PJ shows.....was just curious if the view is obstructed, id imagine prob not...otherwise they'd prob list it on the ticket
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,426
    I think I’ve put in the most effort refreshing today since day 1.  I picked a shitty day to be in full time. Lol. its been super quiet.

Kids home from school now.  Will be signing off for a bit until after the feeding frenzy ends.
    Don't give up, you will get them!
  • acjc1acjc1 Posts: 50
    F5 said:
    PM'd you. Would LOVE them.
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    TW150753 said:
    Holy shit guys I don't even know what to say! I'm so friggin pumped to be going to this show all thanks to @Lowlight11 . I can't thank them enough. This community is a special place and I have no doubt that you guys are all gonna get tickets and that this show will be one for the ages. Can't wait to crush some beers/drinks with you guys at the pre (and post?) parties! Let's goo!!!!!!

PS - Make no mistake about it, just because I scored a ticket to the show doesn't mean I'm leaving this thread - you guys are stuck with me!
    Congrats!  On now may a slew of Balt pairs #drop for the rest of us, I want a t-shirt, and to drink copious amounts of beer with all of you!
    Hello everyone - is there actually going to be a t-shirt for sale with the F5 design, or was that just something to pass the time while F5ing?  The design was awesome!! We'd love to get a couple of them, if they will be available. 

BTW, still F5ing when I can so I can relist to our group!  
  • I think I’ve put in the most effort refreshing today since day 1.  I picked a shitty day to be in full time. Lol. its been super quiet.

Just think of it this way; we're only 14 days in.  Still 26 left until showtime.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • acjc1acjc1 Posts: 50
    acjc1 said:
    F5 said:
    PM'd you. Would LOVE them.
    Update: got them. Thanks.
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160

Just think of it this way; we're only 14 days in.  Still 26 left until showtime.
    That thought sort of makes me want to jump out a window.
  • TW150753 said:

That thought sort of makes me want to jump out a window.
    I kinda agree.  But you can always take a day off and come back refreshed.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • AF71399AF71399 Posts: 20
    Nashville up

I just threw up in my mouth...thanks for that lmao🤣
  • Looks like there was a recent TM drop for QC.  Two entire rows in 203 and 202.
    Man, slow day for BMORE
  • CROJAM95 said:

Sat in sect 104 in 2013. Your view would be slightly to the right of this vantage. I've highlighted sect 101 which is directly across from 102

2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

CROJAM95 said:

Sat in sect 104 in 2013. Your view would be slightly to the right of this vantage. I've highlighted sect 101 which is directly across from 102

How was it sitting there? Sound and view wise? It doesn't look too bad.
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    Man, slow day for BMORE
    brutal
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 756
    BagCzech said:
    Man, slow day for BMORE
    brutal
    The after work crowd should be dropping pairs shortly!