Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    LA2 223 up...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • We may just have to make arrangements to walk in together if we can grab extras.  And not take the chance of putting them up
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,426
    edited March 2020

@epbadger, if you figure out that number, just make sure it doesn't somehow get back to my boss!
  • CC189370CC189370 Posts: 4
    Still have my fingers crossed for a pair for Baltimore!  My husband and I have a hotel booked and are going to head to Baltimore anyway that night (even if we don't score tickets), but I am really hoping we do!
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    We may just have to make arrangements to walk in together if we can grab extras.  And not take the chance of putting them up

Did anyone in here actually see the Nashville tickets? I'm on lunch, so I had some F5 time, and I never saw them. People on FB are saying the same thing.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
    LA1 118 up...
    edited March 2020
    LA1 220 and another in 118 up...
    Dont sleep on those 118's cause they are behind stage. Those are good seats and the section doesn't start till row 8, so those row 12 are actually 5... I pounced on a row 8 in 120 for a friend cause I knew it was actually front row of the section, kinda jealous that it wasnt for me
    Post edited by korn-1 on
  • auntdonutauntdonut Posts: 113
    edited March 2020
    This was the first comment I read when I hooked up to this thread 

Jason7192 said:
    I'd bet that the fan-to-fan ticket exchange for PJ is going to work very similar to the ticket exchange they already have set up for NBA, NHL, etc. No need for them to completely reinvent the wheel & design a totally different platform.

Since they (Ticketmaster) already know what we paid for the tix, it would be pretty easy for them to just modify their existing platform to cap the sale amount at the amount originally paid instead of allowing the seller to choose the amount. 

https://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/
    Feb. 4, 2020   Pg. 1
    Post edited by auntdonut on
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!...Baltimore Bound!!!
    Early bird catches the worm!  NICE. Now let’s get Isles back on track to keep their playoff spot!!  What seats did you land?
    Thanks man!  Yeah they better get their heads out of their asses fast! I got a single 208 row A.  Still trying for a pair but going this route for now. 

Congrats. Not just in but a killer seat.

Hopefully good times ahead for jets. Not so sure about isles this year unfortunately  
    Thanks man!!  Yeah my fam has had season tix since the shea stadium days, I'm at every game...I'm due with that team! And if the Isles get in the playoffs, they will be dangerous if they could score a few goals. 
    edited March 2020
    Early bird catches the worm!  NICE. Now let’s get Isles back on track to keep their playoff spot!!  What seats did you land?
    Thanks man!  Yeah they better get their heads out of their asses fast! I got a single 208 row A.  Still trying for a pair but going this route for now. 

Hopefully good times ahead for jets. Not so sure about isles this year unfortunately  
    Thanks man!!  Yeah my fam has had season tix since the shea stadium days, I'm at every game...I'm due with that team! And if the Isles get in the playoffs, they will be dangerous if they could score a few goals. 
    I was resisting all urges to make a joke earlier that I knew you'd score a Baltimore ticket but you might not be so lucky on the jets! =)
  • Wow 200 pages!!! been on this thread since page 9!
    Longer then some people's relationships😂😂😂
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663

@epbadger, if you figure out that number, just make sure it doesn't somehow get back to my boss!
    no shit!!! 
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346

I was resisting all urges to make a joke earlier that I knew you'd score a Baltimore ticket but you might not be so lucky on the jets! =)
    Hahaha...trust me I've heard it all with this friggin team. 
  • So here's the deal, I'll let you guys looking for a single choose. I have tickets to the show already, they are just not good seats. I could walk one of you into the show which is no risk at all losing it in a drop. Or I could drop it at a specific time and let you guys know in advance so you are all prepared. Thoughts?

I’m only looking for one! But the organized drop thing is very fair. 
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686

Still Searching:
    Jadler - SCORED 3/1
    B4idiejets - SCORED 3/2
    droptheleash9 - ISO 1
    DanLee1095
    auntdonut - ISO 1 or 2
    MyBitterHands76
    shetellsherself
    makeusmile
    JB274988 -SCORED 2/26
    epbadger
    BraceYourSelf
    madhat181
    YoungJam35
    SHZA- SCORED 2/27
    alphawolf
    opsopcopolis - SCORED 2/27
    TW150753
    CFO93
    washed in black
    MUZIK
    lowlight11 - SCORED 3/2
    giventojam88

leddead

ritg19
    duffmann
    BagCzech
    brainofdz
    branscop
    Apecarro
    Sorrels
    Otis Mcluster
    OceansJenny
    Fenwick
    A Compliment For Us - SCORED 2/28
    -decodified- still looking for 1 or 2 for OAK1, thanks!
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • washed in blackwashed in black Posts: 879
    edited March 2020
    I updated the list. Does it also make sense to track what we're looking for (single vs pair)? Perhaps that makes it easier to get tickets to folks who need them if anyone has an extra....just thinking out loud here.
    Looking for a pair. Currently have two singles in the nosebleeds but would like to sit with my husband at the show.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

Still Searching:
    Jadler - SCORED 3/1
    B4idiejets - SCORED 3/2
    droptheleash9 - ISO 1
    DanLee1095
    auntdonut - ISO 1 or 2
    MyBitterHands76
    shetellsherself
    makeusmile
    JB274988 -SCORED 2/26
    epbadger
    BraceYourSelf
    madhat181
    YoungJam35
    SHZA- SCORED 2/27
    alphawolf
    opsopcopolis - SCORED 2/27
    TW150753
    CFO93
    washed in black
    MUZIK
    lowlight11 - SCORED 3/2
    giventojam88

leddead

ritg19
    duffmann
    BagCzech
    brainofdz
    branscop
    Apecarro
    Sorrels
    Otis Mcluster
    OceansJenny
    Fenwick
    A Compliment For Us - SCORED 2/28
    -decodified- still looking for 1 or 2 for OAK1, thanks!
    My bad decodified - should have mentioned this is specifically for Baltimore!
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646

Looking for a pair. Currently have two singles in the nosebleeds but would like to sit with my husband at the show.
    Let me know if youd like to sell me your singles 😻
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    Ok Baltimore F5'ers, here's a google sheet that we can use to track who is still searching.

I used the latest list that @droptheleash9 posted a few minutes ago. Not sure if all the winners are reflected on here. 
    Feel free to go in and add your qty needed.

I also added a column if you wanted to share your actual name since hopefully we will all be meeting up before the show! There's also a Notes column if you wanted to add any other information. Let me know if this needs any formatting tweaks. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v2IZmWnZLzyU_XZFNxcGTJxxA-6r3Gn2MYfolzyizGA/edit?usp=sharing
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    BagCzech said:
    Ok Baltimore F5'ers, here's a google sheet that we can use to track who is still searching.

I used the latest list that @droptheleash9 posted a few minutes ago. Not sure if all the winners are reflected on here. 

I also added a column if you wanted to share your actual name since hopefully we will all be meeting up before the show! There's also a Notes column if you wanted to add any other information. Let me know if this needs any formatting tweaks. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v2IZmWnZLzyU_XZFNxcGTJxxA-6r3Gn2MYfolzyizGA/edit?usp=sharing
    Nice work!
  • BagCzech said:

Thanks!!!! 
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

BagCzech said:

Nice work!
    hoping this gives me some karma with the ticket gods
    BagCzech said:
    BagCzech said:

Nice work!
    Thanks so much for doing this - much easier than continuing to copy & paste/manually update each time!
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166
    BagCzech said:
    BagCzech said:

Nice work!
    So thoughtful of you to do - excellent work!
    BagCzech said:
    BagCzech said:

Nice work!
    Thanks so much for doing this - much easier than continuing to copy & paste/manually update each time!
    my pleasure! thanks for starting the list up in the first place!
    BagCzech said:
    BagCzech said:
    BagCzech said:

Nice work!
    my pleasure! thanks for starting the list up in the first place!
    Of course. Happy to help. We're all in this together!
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Great job on the spreadsheet.  I seriously love spreadsheets. Lol

Here is the list of our original winners.  
    Sitting Pretty (Have Tickets):
    whothat13girl
    Saltzy23
    Suefire
    stevenmorris87
    chukdotcom

can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989

whothat13girl
    Saltzy23
    Suefire
    stevenmorris87
    chukdotcom
    lmckenney24

whothat13girl
    Saltzy23
    Suefire
    stevenmorris87
    chukdotcom

I'm a spreadsheet junkie myself! Thanks for the names, I've added them to the list! 

whothat13girl
    Saltzy23
    Suefire
    stevenmorris87
    chukdotcom
    lmckenney24

added you too!