Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    added a column to indicate if you are going to the Yankee game. Feel free to indicate if you are going to the game on saturday or sunday or both
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    Great job on the spreadsheet.  I seriously love spreadsheets. Lol

Here is the list of our original winners.  
    Sitting Pretty (Have Tickets):
    whothat13girl
    Saltzy23
    Suefire
    stevenmorris87
    chukdotcom

B4idiejets is at the party too :)
  • For what it's worth, if I'm able to upgrade from STL Section 317 I will post that here before listing my tickets.
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,426

whothat13girl
    Saltzy23
    Suefire
    stevenmorris87
    chukdotcom

Damn right you are
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463

whothat13girl
    Saltzy23
    Suefire
    stevenmorris87
    chukdotcom

already had you on the list! 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    Going to drop a single Nashville lower in about 5 minutes (1:50ET) if anyone's looking.
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    edited March 2020
    There was also Katie ...She got a pair of GA not sure what her user name is
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    epbadger said:
    Fuck, I forgot about Katie. That seems like light years ago lol
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    epbadger said:
    How do you not know your girlfriend's username? :) 
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    La1 209 single up...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    La2 204 up...
    SHZA said:
    epbadger said:
    How do you not know your girlfriend's username? :) 
    Maybe that's why I'm not her +1 for the show... Please forgive me Katie I still love you!!!

Katie 2020
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    edited March 2020
    OK so I've decided how I want to go about this single ticket. There are three members that are looking for 1 ticket and 1 ticket only. Once I got down to those three I looked at their comments history on our lovely F5ing thread to see who was the most active. Here are the results of that:

droptheleash9 - 138 comments
    CFO93 - 9 comments
    shetellsherself - 93 comments

I don't want to release the ticket into the F2F at the risk of losing it when I know I can walk someone into the venue. That all being said I'm letting @droptheleash9 have my extra single ticket!!

PS: I don't know if this was the perfect method, but I feel good about it.
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166
    tschav said:
    Going to drop a single Nashville lower in about 5 minutes (1:50ET) if anyone's looking.
    Thanks and very cool of you to give the heads up - almost got it but someone beat me to it.
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    OK so I've decided how I want to go about this single ticket. There are three members that are looking for 1 ticket and 1 ticket only. Once I got down to those three I looked at their comments history on our lovely F5ing thread to see who was the most active. Here are the results of that:

CFO93 - 9 comments

I don't want to release the ticket into the F2F at the risk of losing it when I know I can walk someone into the venue. That all being said I'm letting @droptheleash9 have my extra single ticket!!

Good on you man for giving it to someone here. 
    With that said, congrats @droptheleash9!!!
  • auntdonutauntdonut Posts: 113

CFO93 - 9 comments

I think  that's cool !!!   :)
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166

CFO93 - 9 comments

I think this is the right way to go - definitely should reward those that are more active posters!
    And I have no doubt that I'll be joining you fine folks there!
    Nice job Lowlight11! 

CFO93 - 9 comments

PS: I don't know if this was the perfect method, but I feel good about not sa

CFO93 - 9 comments

Good on you man for giving it to someone here. 
    With that said, congrats @droptheleash9!!!
    That's is awesome!!!
    Great choice!
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287

CFO93 - 9 comments

I think that’s a great method good job and congrats!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    Happy to help out! I'm at a desk all day so it's easier for me to monitor it. Gonna keep trying to upgrade and I hit another single or pair it's going to the thread!
  • OK so I've decided how I want to go about this single ticket. There are three members that are looking for 1 ticket and 1 ticket only. Once I got down to those three I looked at their comments history on our lovely F5ing thread to see who was the most active. Here are the results of that:

CFO93 - 9 comments

I think that was an awesome approach to take. Good for you and congrats droptheleash9!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,639
    BagCzech said:
    Ok Baltimore F5'ers, here's a google sheet that we can use to track who is still searching.

I used the latest list that @droptheleash9 posted a few minutes ago. Not sure if all the winners are reflected on here. 
    Feel free to go in and add your qty needed.

I also added a column if you wanted to share your actual name since hopefully we will all be meeting up before the show! There's also a Notes column if you wanted to add any other information. Let me know if this needs any formatting tweaks. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v2IZmWnZLzyU_XZFNxcGTJxxA-6r3Gn2MYfolzyizGA/edit?usp=sharing
    Can I add my name to the list if I am looking to upgrade. Don’t want to look greedy. I have been on here since the beginning doing the F5 dance and even if I don’t upgrade would love to meet up with you all in Baltimore. 
  • robbierobbie Posts: 882
    Oakland 1 114 row 17 was up for a split second.
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,426
    Holy shit guys I don't even know what to say! I'm so friggin pumped to be going to this show all thanks to @Lowlight11 . I can't thank them enough. This community is a special place and I have no doubt that you guys are all gonna get tickets and that this show will be one for the ages. Can't wait to crush some beers/drinks with you guys at the pre (and post?) parties! Let's goo!!!!!!

PS - Make no mistake about it, just because I scored a ticket to the show doesn't mean I'm leaving this thread - you guys are stuck with me!
    Holy shit guys I don't even know what to say! I'm so friggin pumped to be going to this show all thanks to @Lowlight11 . I can't thank them enough. This community is a special place and I have no doubt that you guys are all gonna get tickets and that this show will be one for the ages. Can't wait to crush some beers/drinks with you guys at the pre (and post?) parties! Let's goo!!!!!!

PS - Make no mistake about it, just because I scored a ticket to the show doesn't mean I'm leaving this thread - you guys are stuck with me!

This is awesome! Congrats 

Congrats man!!!!.   You earned it! Get the beers ready!!
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,501
    I know F5 has been tedious, but this thread and the quest for tickets is the most fun I've had in this forum in quite some time :)   It's created  a big feeling of community.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    checked Oak2,.. 114, A4 popped up but gone.. would have traded my GA for those..