Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• JadlerJadler Posts: 756
    Happy to help out! I'm at a desk all day so it's easier for me to monitor it. Gonna keep trying to upgrade and I hit another single or pair it's going to the thread!
    💯 same here! If I come across anything that will help will try and get it back to the people in here!! Congrats @droptheleash9 !
  • Holy shit guys I don't even know what to say! I'm so friggin pumped to be going to this show all thanks to @Lowlight11 . I can't thank them enough. This community is a special place and I have no doubt that you guys are all gonna get tickets and that this show will be one for the ages. Can't wait to crush some beers/drinks with you guys at the pre (and post?) parties! Let's goo!!!!!!

PS - Make no mistake about it, just because I scored a ticket to the show doesn't mean I'm leaving this thread - you guys are stuck with me!
    Enjoy the show!!!
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    Jadler said:
    Happy to help out! I'm at a desk all day so it's easier for me to monitor it. Gonna keep trying to upgrade and I hit another single or pair it's going to the thread!
    💯 same here! If I come across anything that will help will try and get it back to the people in here!! Congrats @droptheleash9 !
    Same here....still would like pair or just another single, so I'll be looking still but if I can help someone on here get in, it's happening.  This group of people on here are fuckin awesome. 
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    MF117973 said:
    BagCzech said:
    Ok Baltimore F5'ers, here's a google sheet that we can use to track who is still searching.

I used the latest list that @droptheleash9 posted a few minutes ago. Not sure if all the winners are reflected on here. 
    Feel free to go in and add your qty needed.

I also added a column if you wanted to share your actual name since hopefully we will all be meeting up before the show! There's also a Notes column if you wanted to add any other information. Let me know if this needs any formatting tweaks. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v2IZmWnZLzyU_XZFNxcGTJxxA-6r3Gn2MYfolzyizGA/edit?usp=sharing
    Can I add my name to the list if I am looking to upgrade. Don’t want to look greedy. I have been on here since the beginning doing the F5 dance and even if I don’t upgrade would love to meet up with you all in Baltimore. 
    I think if everyone that was looking to upgrade gets added, it may get to be a long list. Having said that, the meet up aspect is a good one. I created a 2nd tab on the sheet for those that are looking to upgrade. Does that work?
  • Holy shit guys I don't even know what to say! I'm so friggin pumped to be going to this show all thanks to @Lowlight11 . I can't thank them enough. This community is a special place and I have no doubt that you guys are all gonna get tickets and that this show will be one for the ages. Can't wait to crush some beers/drinks with you guys at the pre (and post?) parties! Let's goo!!!!!!

PS - Make no mistake about it, just because I scored a ticket to the show doesn't mean I'm leaving this thread - you guys are stuck with me!
    Congrats @ droptheleash9 and kudos @ Lowlight11 for passing it forward in such a cool way!!
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ Oklahoma City ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~
    2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~ Indianapolis ~~ Wrigley 2 ~~ MSG 1 & 2 ~~ Philly 1 & 2 ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    Zod said:
    I know F5 has been tedious, but this thread and the quest for tickets is the most fun I've had in this forum in quite some time :)   It's created  a big feeling of community.
    The search is strangely addictive... I still think those F5ing all day every day since 2/18 are nuts, but I get it 
    edited March 2020
    Holy shit guys I don't even know what to say! I'm so friggin pumped to be going to this show all thanks to @Lowlight11 . I can't thank them enough. This community is a special place and I have no doubt that you guys are all gonna get tickets and that this show will be one for the ages. Can't wait to crush some beers/drinks with you guys at the pre (and post?) parties! Let's goo!!!!!!

Congrats @ droptheleash9 and kudos @ Lowlight11 for passing it forward in such a cool way!!
    @droptheleash9 I updated your status on the sheet
  • LowlightLowlight Posts: 101
    Well I just scored that single for BMORE. I need two though so I'd like to get it to someone here into the show. How many in here are just looking for a single?
    I am
    Detroit 10-7-00 Buffalo 5-2-03 Boston 7-2-03 Camden 7-6-03 Boston 7-11-03 Boston 5-25-06 Camden 5-27-06 Hartford 6-27-08 Boston 6-28-08 Boston 6-30-08 Hartford 5-15-10 Boston 5-17-10 Chicago 7-19-13 Brooklyn 10-18-13 Brooklyn 10-19-13 Hartford 10-25-13 Moline 10-17-14 St. Paul 10-19-14 Milwaukee 10-20-14 Boston 8-5-16 Boston 8-7-16 Chicago 8-20-16 Chicago 8-22-16 Seattle 8-8-18 Boston 9-2-18 Boston 9-4-18 New York City 9-11-22
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    Im not very computer savy... 

could someone add me to the list too please? 

Iso 2 Baltimore 

thxxxxxx!
    jake
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    OK, for the meet up I am proposing Pratt Street Ale House. They wont take reservations that day due to the show. meet at like 1 or 2 and start partying (or earlier). Alternatively, we meet by wishlist party. 
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160
    Holy shit guys I don't even know what to say! I'm so friggin pumped to be going to this show all thanks to @Lowlight11 . I can't thank them enough. This community is a special place and I have no doubt that you guys are all gonna get tickets and that this show will be one for the ages. Can't wait to crush some beers/drinks with you guys at the pre (and post?) parties! Let's goo!!!!!!

Congrats!  On now may a slew of Balt pairs #drop for the rest of us, I want a t-shirt, and to drink copious amounts of beer with all of you!
    edited March 2020
    alphawolf said:
    Im not very computer savy... 

could someone add me to the list too please? 

Iso 2 Baltimore 

thxxxxxx!
    jake
    you're already on there :)
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    OK so I've decided how I want to go about this single ticket. There are three members that are looking for 1 ticket and 1 ticket only. Once I got down to those three I looked at their comments history on our lovely F5ing thread to see who was the most active. Here are the results of that:

droptheleash9 - 138 comments
    CFO93 - 9 comments
    shetellsherself - 93 comments

I don't want to release the ticket into the F2F at the risk of losing it when I know I can walk someone into the venue. That all being said I'm letting @droptheleash9 have my extra single ticket!!

PS: I don't know if this was the perfect method, but I feel good about it.
    This is so great!  Might be the closest I’ve been so far. 😂 Thanks for considering and congrats to droptheleash9!   I’m not giving up!  I’ll see you all there!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • wall232wall232 Posts: 1,346
    Zod said:
    I know F5 has been tedious, but this thread and the quest for tickets is the most fun I've had in this forum in quite some time :)   It's created  a big feeling of community.
    I couldn't agree more. This thread kept a lot of us going. I got super lucky early on with Baltimore, but the quest for other tickets only ended today with Nashville. I'll keep checking in and hope to keep seeing you all get those tickets.

NYPJ
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,639
    BagCzech said:
    MF117973 said:
    BagCzech said:
    Ok Baltimore F5'ers, here's a google sheet that we can use to track who is still searching.

I used the latest list that @droptheleash9 posted a few minutes ago. Not sure if all the winners are reflected on here. 

I also added a column if you wanted to share your actual name since hopefully we will all be meeting up before the show! There's also a Notes column if you wanted to add any other information. Let me know if this needs any formatting tweaks. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v2IZmWnZLzyU_XZFNxcGTJxxA-6r3Gn2MYfolzyizGA/edit?usp=sharing
    Can I add my name to the list if I am looking to upgrade. Don’t want to look greedy. I have been on here since the beginning doing the F5 dance and even if I don’t upgrade would love to meet up with you all in Baltimore. 
    I think if everyone that was looking to upgrade gets added, it may get to be a long list. Having said that, the meet up aspect is a good one. I created a 2nd tab on the sheet for those that are looking to upgrade. Does that work?
    That is a great plan. I just want to stay in the loop, and make sure I get to meet you all in person. You guys are a great community to be a part of. Also, if I do upgrade, I will make sure someone on the list gets my tickets. I wouldn't want them to go to anyone else. 

• epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    I could be totally wrong but it seems that most if not all these tickets are going to people in NJ....WTF cant I get a little love in the Bronx!!! 
    MF117973 said:
    BagCzech said:
    MF117973 said:
    BagCzech said:

That is a great plan. I just want to stay in the loop, and make sure I get to meet you all in person. You guys are a great community to be a part of. Also, if I do upgrade, I will make sure someone on the list gets my tickets. I wouldn't want them to go to anyone else. 

awesome, if you have any other sheet suggestions let me know.

Also (for everyone) i've added a column to indicate if you can attend the preparty that is being planned.
    edited March 2020
    BagCzech said:
    MF117973 said:
    BagCzech said:
    MF117973 said:
    BagCzech said:

Also (for everyone) i've added a column to indicate if you can attend the preparty that is being planned.
    How about where you are from...or maybe that will just prove my NJ conspiracy theory.
  • BagCzech said:

I'm Aubrey..if u wanna add my name.. I got a new Galaxy note and it won't let me do anything with the Google play store ...it's some stupid glitch..waiting on a fix 🤪🤪🤪😭😭😭😭
    BagCzech said:

I'm Aubrey..if u wanna add my name.. I got a new Galaxy note and it won't let me do anything with the Google play store ...it's some stupid glitch..waiting on a fix 🤪🤪🤪😭😭😭😭
    you got it aubrey! funny how an android phone wont let you use google lol
    if you get stuck with the fix let me know, i used to work for AT&T and I have some connections at Samsung
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    I am getting ready to list 2 for STL sec 327 row B. They are behind the stage off to the side a bit. Hopefully it works.
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    I love how it’s “going to the Yankee game?” And no mention of the Baltimore Orioles . Lol.
    go yanks... 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    epbadger said:
    BagCzech said:
    MF117973 said:
    BagCzech said:
    MF117973 said:
    BagCzech said:

How about where you are from...or maybe that will just prove my NJ conspiracy theory.
    Dont be hating on Jersey buddy!..  hahaha .. JERSEY STRONG!
  • I added myself to the spreadsheet for Baltimore. Can someone point me to the post that explains how it works? I scrolled back a bit but this thread is humungous. :confused:

• wall232wall232 Posts: 1,346
    epbadger said:
    I could be totally wrong but it seems that most if not all these tickets are going to people in NJ....WTF cant I get a little love in the Bronx!!! 
    Are we neighbors? I'm over by Riverdale now but grew up on Fordham road.

NYPJ
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,920
    edited March 2020
    Pair of Sec 124, Row DD up for St Louis. Behind the stage and one section off center

EDIT:     ........and gone
    Post edited by jjflash on
    epbadger said:
    BagCzech said:
    MF117973 said:
    BagCzech said:
    MF117973 said:
    BagCzech said:

Dont be hating on Jersey buddy!..  hahaha .. JERSEY STRONG!
    I notice you didnt say my theory was wrong...JERSEY STRONG??? Apparently so😁🤣
    I love how it’s “going to the Yankee game?” And no mention of the Baltimore Orioles . Lol.
    go yanks... 
    If you've ever been to an Orioles/Yankee game at Camden Yards, you'll know that it's basically a Yankees home game
  • epbadger said:
    Nope... I'm in NJ and haven't even gotten one call through!
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• BagCzech said:
    BagCzech said:

you got it aubrey! funny how an android phone wont let you use google lol
    if you get stuck with the fix let me know, i used to work for AT&T and I have some connections at Samsung
    They pushed an update about a month ago..and the only way to get in is to clear cashe and data and try to open.... Seems to only be effecting note 10 plus 😭😭