Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• robbierobbie Posts: 882
    I grabbed the other single GA. It looked like a pair dropped in 2 singles for some reason. After I grabbed the one, I went back in and there was still one available. I couldn't grab it, said another fan beat me to it. Must have been ZOD. I also need 1 more GA now.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,499
    robbie said:
    I grabbed the other single GA. It looked like a pair dropped in 2 singles for some reason. After I grabbed the one, I went back in and there was still one available. I couldn't grab it, said another fan beat me to it. Must have been ZOD. I also need 1 more GA now.

I was wondering what happened because I thought I saw 2 and it checked out 1.   Also when I went to checkout it wouldn't let me go past a certain page, but I hit the back button a few times to bring the screen back up, and it finally let me advance to checkout.
    I wanted 2, I only noticed when it gave the final price that I only got 1. Weird.
  • Zod said:
    Zod said:
    I just score a single GA pit ticket for oakland 1!!!!

problem is I'm going with a buddy.  At least this creates options if another single pit ticket comes up?  Otherwise I'm might have to throw it back in the pool.
    youre half way there.. just now search for 1 more .. it will pop
    I hope so.... creates all sorts of scenarios because I won't abandon my friend:

1)  Keep being OCD and hope for a second single
    2)  Keep being OCD until get a pair and throw the single back into the pot
    3)  Keep being OCD until I get a good pair of seats, and throw the GA ticket back in the pool.
    4)  Keep being OCD and fail, and have to sit in our s219 seats.

I'm really hoping its 1 or 2 :)  This is a big burst of home for me :)

That pair of 109 is still there....I am dedicated to a single GA as I'm going by myself 
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    edited February 2020
    robbie said:
    I wanted 2, I only noticed when it gave the final price that I only got 1. Weird.

What happened is since there was only another single ticket available, when you searched it was defaulting to searching for singles, and with GA those are pairs or single, so each of you grabbed one and it split the pair.. Bummer
    Post edited by craigraether on
    robbie said:
    Same thing happened to me, I thought it was on pair's be default but only brought one to checkout.  I sort of get the feeling something happened to your order that let me get the other one.    Because sometimes when I'm checking out I advance to the next page, but when when I go to checkout it gives me an error.  I always assumed it was because the pair disappeared.   You can click the browser back button to see the page where it shows the tickets again, and try to advance again, but it's never worked until this time.  It's like the ticket disappeared and reappeared.

The other day you scored a decent pair of seated seats.. where were they again?

• RT85129RT85129 Posts: 179
    I tried to grab one as well.  Nice snag Robbie and Zod. 
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    Jersey here as well. Hillsborough to be exact. Went to school at Montclair State. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,367
    BagCzech said:
    Jersey here as well. Hillsborough to be exact. Went to school at Montclair State. 
    Clove hill apartments is where it was at!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Hamilton up
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
    damn just missed s128 row 2 for oakland.. hopefully Robbie got them.
  • where is the PHX love today? ... Saw 2 upper pairs ... nothing lower closer, better....
  • Everyone complaining about this system I am don’t see the issue really. It’s a pain in the ass and very time consuming but there is a chance to get tickets. It’s just the demand for Baltimore is really high. OKC still has plenty of seats left. Also think it’s awesome for PJ to put the face value clause on the resell. Something you don’t see at all these days. To all those still searching, Good luck! 
  • Everyone complaining about this system I am don’t see the issue really. It’s a pain in the ass and very time consuming but there is a chance to get tickets. It’s just the demand for Baltimore is really high. OKC still has plenty of seats left. Also think it’s awesome for PJ to put the face value clause on the resell. Something you don’t see at all these days. To all those still searching, Good luck! 
    I totally agree. No matter what people are gonna bitch. Yeah it's time consuming but it is what it is....get over it. 
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,887
    where is the PHX love today? ... Saw 2 upper pairs ... nothing lower closer, better....
    I'll be listing a pair. Deciding which are better: 111 P or B 10 
  • Just posted to FB
    Zod said:
    No such luck. I would rather the 128s for night 1 than GA
  • Zod said:
    I got them. I’m pretty quiet around here! I’m super freaking stoked to have gotten these. Haven’t seen pj since early 1990s. I will release my pair in section 105 as soon as I’m for sure that I really just scored those amazing seats in 128 r2! 
    I’m still trying for something on the floor for n2. 
    So much gratitude for whoever released those tix and for the gods for getting them in my cart and getting checked out—right before my ex husband accidentally unplugged the WiFi!! 
  • Section B, Row 2 for STL just came and went...like a fart in the wind. FML.
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Waiting for my car to be serviced. Car dealer wifi and free coffee.  Nothing but time to kill plz drop a Baltimore tix now!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • Jersey representing!...let's all get these tickets!
    auntdonut said:
    This could be a good movie -
    "The Lives of F5ers".
    Not sure if it would be a comedy or tragedy 
    ...the final scene......everyone of us are at that bar in Baltimore doing a shot together!

Triple double shots after all this 😂😂😂🤗🤗
  • BagCzech said:
    Is that north..like new York New Jersey?
  • BagCzech said:
    We got some very educated fans ..some great schools
  • Section B, Row 2 for STL just came and went...like a fart in the wind. FML.
    Dammit!!!
  • Zod said:
    I got them. I’m pretty quiet around here! I’m super freaking stoked to have gotten these. Haven’t seen pj since early 1990s. I will release my pair in section 105 as soon as I’m for sure that I really just scored those amazing seats in 128 r2! 
    I’m still trying for something on the floor for n2. 
    So much gratitude for whoever released those tix and for the gods for getting them in my cart and getting checked out—right before my ex husband accidentally unplugged the WiFi!! 
    Whoop whoop.... It's the craziest feeling!! 
  • 4 Az, in 116

• I haven’t been able to get anything in my cart since the first week. Do multiple people still get the tickets in their cart and it’s a race to see who enters their credit card info first?
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,887
    JJS71185 said:
    I haven’t been able to get anything in my cart since the first week. Do multiple people still get the tickets in their cart and it’s a race to see who enters their credit card info first?
    Yes
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    BagCzech said:
    North NJ is where Montclair is. Hillsborough is Central NJ.