Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    I'm fuckin frozen on the sit tight screen, cant do anything else! Gonna have to refresh! 
    NOW I got the pardon the interruption, we think your a bot screen..... I'm screwed
    Back to the phone app, seems to not have me blocked like my PC does.
    I'm changing to my debit card (see if that helps) at least 10 times I have had them "in my cart" and past few times I put in the correct cvv and it says it is wrong! So much for whoever said put the wrong one in, I can't even get tix with putting the correct one in.
    Hang in there! Our time will come.....
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Pair of St. Louis singles out there.  
  • duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    I'm fuckin frozen on the sit tight screen, cant do anything else! Gonna have to refresh! 
    NOW I got the pardon the interruption, we think your a bot screen..... I'm screwed
    I'm changing to my debit card (see if that helps) at least 10 times I have had them "in my cart" and past few times I put in the correct cvv and it says it is wrong! So much for whoever said put the wrong one in, I can't even get tix with putting the correct one in.
    Where are you in Philly? I'm right over bridge in S.Jersey (born in Philly, grew up in Bucks and soon moving the F out of NJ)
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need

edited February 2020
    missed
    Post edited by duffmann on
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 755
    Another single 
  • duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    Where are you in Philly? I'm right over bridge in S.Jersey (born in Philly, grew up in Bucks and soon moving the F out of NJ)
    Transplanted from N Jersey, in haddon township.....where you at?
  • Balt out there - someone beat me to them.
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    Delco, Ridley.....Work @ Boeing
  • 323 pair gone... First time using the app and I got the one time code text
  • duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    Your neighbor, Riverton.
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need

• Of course they drop when I’m texting someone bout work!
  • duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    Awesome... I'm in Downingtown 
  • duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    Oh shit.....I work at Congoleum, marcus hook. Live in Jersey
  • duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    Your neighbor, Riverton.
    About 20 mins away, cool
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    damn totally missed those Baltimores...just went to get a fucking coffee damn it
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    Awesome... I'm in Downingtown 
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    Oh shit.....I work at Congoleum, marcus hook. Live in Jersey
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    Your neighbor, Riverton.
    About 20 mins away, cool

It's gonna be one HELL of a F5 reunion party! Lookin forward to it.....
  • Way too hung over today....not on my game. Gotta snap outta this!
    edited February 2020
    Hankj25 said:
    Just curious. Honest answers please. 

For those of you who are truly grinding this out for Baltimore tickets. Like 6 or more hours a day...

how much would you pay to:

get in the building?

get a decent lower level seat(s)?

get a GA?

assume the tickets would be yours this morning. You’d get your life back...

The time commitment you’ve invested is worth hundreds if not $1,000s of dollars.  It’s inspiring, crazy and amazing all at once.  Honestly just curious what you’d pay to end the madness!

right now I got 2 going to college and some work being done on the house...So that's the main reason for me trying to spend as little$ as possible....It may be sick but I really believe I will score these tix via TM...MSG is my real hopefull show since i live in the city...prepared to drop 4-5 hundred if i have to come day of show
    Post edited by epbadger on
  • Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 315
    epbadger said:
    Hankj25 said:

For those of you who are truly grinding this out for Baltimore tickets. Like 6 or more hours a day...

get in the building?

get a GA?

The time commitment you’ve invested is worth hundreds if not $1,000s of dollars.  It’s inspiring, crazy and amazing all at once.  Honestly just curious what you’d pay to end the madness!

right now I got 2 going to college and some work being done on the house...So that's the main reason for me trying to spend as little$ as possible....It may be sick but I really believe I will score these tix via TM...MSG is my real hopefull show since i live in the city...prepared to drop 4-5 hundred if i have to come day of show
    I totally get the desire to get in for as little money as possible.  I seriously hope the 10-15 of you I’ve been following on here all get in. 
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
    epbadger said:
    Hankj25 said:

get in the building?

get a GA?

Face only here, I enjoy this!
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    At this point it has become more of a personal challenge to get tickets. Having said that I’d pay above face to get in as long as I don’t have to tell my wife how much I paid. 
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    @duffmann I'm at Boeing in St. Louis!
  • Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 315
    A couple ok seats for STL up
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • Another day of dedication and delirium...
    So many random thoughts...
    It would be nice if between TM and 10C, they would take the F5ers list and somehow use it as a wait list with 1st option to buy...
    All this thinking doesn't help. It's just a matter of timing and luck...
    It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...
    RK50065 said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    @duffmann I'm at Boeing in St. Louis!
    @RK50065 nice to meet ya fellow Boeingite! I'm coming to the Lou too..... Let's grab a beverage! 
    BagCzech said:
    At this point it has become more of a personal challenge to get tickets. Having said that I’d pay above face to get in as long as I don’t have to tell my wife how much I paid. 
    Agree.
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 755
    epbadger said:
    BagCzech said:
    Agree.
    X3
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    Honestly, someone from the bands management needs to hook these guys up already.

Absolutely insane dedication.  I'm blown away.

I need to hire some of you guys on my team.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    edited February 2020
    Time to step away for the day. Got life to attend to. Good luck to all. 
  • Hankj25 said:
    A couple ok seats for STL up
    What section?