epbadger said:
    SHZA said:
    TW150753 said:
    mpedone said:
    BagCzech said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    OK, Ive been bombed with emails - here is the trick... Just get ANY CV code in your CC will be declined, then go back in fix it ... once it declines the order is yours... .It worked first for PHX where i got lower, then i did OAK one and got GA!!!!!!! worked twice!
    Can you rephrase? I’m not following.
    It may be quicker to type the wrong code and hit "buy," because at that point the system lets you fix the error and won't let someone else buy. I'm skeptical that (a) it works, (b) it's actually quicker to type the wrong code than to get it right the first time

Well Just got two sets in 10 min, including GA... If not its a stunning coincidence ... Just trying to help
    How long did it take you to fix it? It's certainly possible that no one else was F5ing at that moment.
    2 -3 min to fix... kept declining my stored card and had to add another one. .. card is fine, seems it locked in on the wrong CV as the second order for GA was on my stored card. but also declined the first attempt

this is an interesting theory. The assumption is that the decline comes back from the CC company quicker than the approval. The second part of the theory is that TM links the tix to the person based on the decline. I can believe the first part, but the 2nd part is what has me skeptical. Happy it worked for you, but not sure I want to test it out considering how sparse the B'more tix have been lately. But the other side of that argument is that using the right CV hasn't gotten me tickets yet, so maybe this is a "F it, why not" moment 
    I was thinking about more, and the Decline, it means my order is IN, i was the first to get to the processing of the order. the system will not process multiple CCs at the same time. It would be first to hit submit will all the fields filled in. Now if you miss a field it will not accept and start to process the order. But onces it sends an approval request to your CC its yours@

There might be something to this. When I nabbed Baltimore tickets on Sunday, I initially got the "Oops..." red text when I tried to pay. I thought it was the same error that had plagued me earlier in the week of "something's gone wrong and we can't process your order", but it was actually that Chase had declined the transaction and flagged it as fraud. At the sand moment, I got a text from Chase security asking me to confirm the transaction. I texted back "yes", and they told me to redo the transaction. I did, and it went through..

So, either there was literally NOBODY trying to get a pair of the most coveted F2F tickets of this tour, or Craig is on to something. 
    So, are you saying that if you enter 111 as fast as you can, regardless of the correct CV code, that saves you the millisecond in time to come in first, lock up the tickets,  and then you can take your time entering the proper CV code?
    Correct!
    What about just leaving it blank and clicking it?
    I'm thinking then it pops up as an error field incomplete rather than processing...

you could try it
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    who got them?
  • Baltimore 116 up!
  • korn-1 said:
    epbadger said:
    SHZA said:
    TW150753 said:
    mpedone said:
    BagCzech said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    OK, Ive been bombed with emails - here is the trick... Just get ANY CV code in your CC will be declined, then go back in fix it ... once it declines the order is yours... .It worked first for PHX where i got lower, then i did OAK one and got GA!!!!!!! worked twice!
    It may be quicker to type the wrong code and hit "buy," because at that point the system lets you fix the error and won't let someone else buy. I'm skeptical that (a) it works, (b) it's actually quicker to type the wrong code than to get it right the first time

Well Just got two sets in 10 min, including GA... If not its a stunning coincidence ... Just trying to help
    How long did it take you to fix it? It's certainly possible that no one else was F5ing at that moment.
    2 -3 min to fix... kept declining my stored card and had to add another one. .. card is fine, seems it locked in on the wrong CV as the second order for GA was on my stored card. but also declined the first attempt

this is an interesting theory. The assumption is that the decline comes back from the CC company quicker than the approval. The second part of the theory is that TM links the tix to the person based on the decline. I can believe the first part, but the 2nd part is what has me skeptical. Happy it worked for you, but not sure I want to test it out considering how sparse the B'more tix have been lately. But the other side of that argument is that using the right CV hasn't gotten me tickets yet, so maybe this is a "F it, why not" moment 
    I was thinking about more, and the Decline, it means my order is IN, i was the first to get to the processing of the order. the system will not process multiple CCs at the same time. It would be first to hit submit will all the fields filled in. Now if you miss a field it will not accept and start to process the order. But onces it sends an approval request to your CC its yours@

There might be something to this. When I nabbed Baltimore tickets on Sunday, I initially got the "Oops..." red text when I tried to pay. I thought it was the same error that had plagued me earlier in the week of "something's gone wrong and we can't process your order", but it was actually that Chase had declined the transaction and flagged it as fraud. At the sand moment, I got a text from Chase security asking me to confirm the transaction. I texted back "yes", and they told me to redo the transaction. I did, and it went through..

So, either there was literally NOBODY trying to get a pair of the most coveted F2F tickets of this tour, or Craig is on to something. 
    So, are you saying that if you enter 111 as fast as you can, regardless of the correct CV code, that saves you the millisecond in time to come in first, lock up the tickets,  and then you can take your time entering the proper CV code?
    Correct!
    I'm thinking then it pops up as an error field incomplete rather than processing...

you could try it
    I think it throws an error, but you could try on OK
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    FUUUUUCK. MISSED AGAIN
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    edited February 2020
    My eyes are red and feel like sandpaper, my hands are cramped & dripping with sweat..... It's time for a dinner break! I snagged a SD sec S thanks @korn-1, I see that you put that up. I have a pair on the floor DDD that I'll probably dump, not sure yet. GET IT F5'ers GOOD LUCK! Only Baltimore left to complete the madness bahahahahahahahaaha

Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • First day this week I leave work before 5:30 and BAM!!!! FML
  • Tell me someone got those 116s...
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160
    Missed em with the new CV trick and everything.
  • Happy to report that I scored the Balt 116's.  Had what can best be described as an out of body experience where there were no glitches and I knew where each prompt would be with no scrolling.  Actually entered the legit CVV code too.   Felt like this:

Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ Oklahoma City ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~
    2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~ Indianapolis ~~ Wrigley 2 ~~ MSG 1 & 2 ~~ Philly 1 & 2 ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~
  • I'm convinced the week before the show is where you'll see most action
    Honestly this is getting to be a bit much.  I have to work, take care of kids, all that goes with being a responsible adult.  I can’t refresh all day and don’t have the opportunity to use auto refresh.  Next week I train a new employee so won’t be able to refresh at all during the day most days.  I finally had the chance to try today, was super lucky to see a pair during the time I was refreshing and missed them again.  This has to be the 15-20th pair I’ve missed since this whole thing started.  I know you all are frustrated too.  Just venting.  Shouldn’t be this hard.  I’m about to give up and just wait until a few days before and start trying again. 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    GTFOOOOOOO!
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
    Happy to report that I scored the Balt 116's.  Had what can best be described as an out of body experience where there were no glitches and I knew where each prompt would be with no scrolling.  Actually entered the legit CVV code too.   Felt like this:

Well done, congrats!
  • I suck guys......another loss
  • Are we confident this new credit card trick really works and isn't just one-off scenario? Has only 1 person used it?
  • Happy to report that I scored the Balt 116's.  Had what can best be described as an out of body experience where there were no glitches and I knew where each prompt would be with no scrolling.  Actually entered the legit CVV code too.   Felt like this:

Yes, congrats!
    Happy to report that I scored the Balt 116's.  Had what can best be described as an out of body experience where there were no glitches and I knew where each prompt would be with no scrolling.  Actually entered the legit CVV code too.   Felt like this:

Despite my rant above and slightly nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach, I’m happy for you.  This show is going to have so much energy in the crowd.  Literally every single person there will want to be there.  It will be epic for sure and those are good seats. 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    Are we confident this new credit card trick really works and isn't just one-off scenario? Has only 1 person used it?
    It takes the same amount to copy the right one. I personally wouldn't risk it.

Well done, congrats!
    Thanks!  I just missed those awesome Pit tix you got the other morning.  It was early and I initially mistook it as a dream.  Hah!
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ Oklahoma City ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~
    2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~ Indianapolis ~~ Wrigley 2 ~~ MSG 1 & 2 ~~ Philly 1 & 2 ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160

Congrats!
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840

Ha! Congrats :)

Awesome! Congrats!!

Well done, congrats!
    Thanks!  I just missed those awesome Pit tix you got the other morning.  It was early and I initially mistook it as a dream.  Hah!
    Your in the building now. All that matters
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,501
    why do they keep release a random single pair behind the stage in lower level of oakland1, every few hours... lol.
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 755
    Congrars!! Glad it’s one of us. 

So happy for you!!! 
    Alright, it's Friday night, 
    LET'S ROCK N ROLL!
  • Thanks everyone!!  I've tried to catch every DC show since 2000 so this will be awesome to keep that alive.  I think I will have the most appreciation for this show given the investment of time it took to get these tix.  So hoping the rest of you score soon and we can all rep the F5 shirts in Balt.

Don't know if this will help some but just to share.  I'd been reading about a lot of tricks and tried implementing them in the past.  But amazingly I did not use any of them just now when I scored.  So go figure?

The first trick I'd been  trying was when I missed out on tix, I kept the ticket window open and tried to work from there to bypass the initial Got It prompt.  My computer auto re-started this AM so I lost that ticket window and had to start just now from the main page when the Got It prompt came up.

Next, I thought about doing 111 for CVV but I got quick with my numbers and just entered normal number. 

Finally, the only thing I did different is I hit Yes on the $9 ticket insurance b/c it was closer and easier to select Yes with the screen view I had and it prevented me from scrolling down ever so much to get to the No.  
    Is a Compliment For You.

Congratulations!

if there were only a way to get a real reaction video 
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    korn-1 said:
    epbadger said:
    SHZA said:
    TW150753 said:
    mpedone said:
    BagCzech said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:

Correct!
    yea duh....The more I think about it, it definitely makes sense.