Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• there was a 319 corner solo ticket for Baltimore
    Wasn't that the second ticket that lmkenney dropped?
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    there was a 319 corner solo ticket for Baltimore
    Negative. Both mine were 218. The 318's were up in the corner.
  • there was a 319 corner solo ticket for Baltimore
    Negative. Both mine were 218. The 318's were up in the corner.
    My mistake (I'm getting all these nosebleed seats mixed up at this point)
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,389
    Damn, bad day to sleep in!! Congrats to all the winners this morning!! 

Can’t believe I missed the 3am drop 😩😩 fell asleep waiting for the maintenance time on TM to be over.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Opinions: Been on here everyday, all day since the start of this shit show.... I'm thinking closer to the show, more tix for Balt will pop up. Anyone else feel this way? I've had a place booked already so im thinking to just head there regardless 
  • Opinions: Been on here everyday, all day since the start of this shit show.... I'm thinking closer to the show, more tix for Balt will pop up. Anyone else feel this way? I've had a place booked already so im thinking to just head there regardless 
    🙋‍♂️
    I've have to and I firmly believe there will be a bunch drop the week of the show when life gets in people's way
    Opinions: Been on here everyday, all day since the start of this shit show.... I'm thinking closer to the show, more tix for Balt will pop up. Anyone else feel this way? I've had a place booked already so im thinking to just head there regardless 
    I've have to and I firmly believe there will be a bunch drop the week of the show when life gets in people's way
    I agree with this. It's almost certain that some will become available as we get closer.  
  • Any advice for a fellow PJ addict constantly refreshing at work but also trying to concentrate on task at hand? Anyone else having this problem? Guess this would be a good time to use those vacation days.
  • pjallipjalli Posts: 131
    Opinions: Been on here everyday, all day since the start of this shit show.... I'm thinking closer to the show, more tix for Balt will pop up. Anyone else feel this way? I've had a place booked already so im thinking to just head there regardless 
    i hope so! i have a train and hotel booked...hard for me to just go w/o tickets though since i'll need to get a babysitter to watch my kids. still holding out hope for tickets :)
    and maybe i'll get MSG! trying to not make this the first MSG show i miss...
  • Any advice for a fellow PJ addict constantly refreshing at work but also trying to concentrate on task at hand? Anyone else having this problem? Guess this would be a good time to use those vacation days.
    God no. Don't take vacation days to try to get tickets! Just wait until the next leg...
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
    Any advice for a fellow PJ addict constantly refreshing at work but also trying to concentrate on task at hand? Anyone else having this problem? Guess this would be a good time to use those vacation days.
    My advice, for what its worth, is to take a break. I was doing the same thing as everyone else, sun rise to sun set. I had enough of it, and set aside a few hours in the morning and evening. Its going to come down to luck anyway, right place, right time. 
  • I hope they tweek this process for the next tour.  Like be able to transfer to who u want and have tm process the payment for whoever
    That would be awesome, but I don't see that happening for the fall leg (if it holds). Although frustrating, I think TM and 10c will view this as a success keeping the tickets out of the hands of scalpers. I think if they make that tweak, or any tweak, it won't be until 2021 tour or later, unfortunately. 

It's going to be interesting if they play Philly.  Wells Fargo center is a comcast tickets venue. This show may be an exception or this could point to them playing the Citizens Bank Ball Park.
    I wonder if that pushes them to play Camden instead of Philly. 
    GOD FORBID!! No more Camden please. Ever. 
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
    God no. Don't take vacation days to try to get tickets! Just wait until the next leg...
    Lmao I was half kidding, I wouldn't use vacation days. This process does suck though. Kinda makes you want to throw your phone a little bit. 
    My advice, for what its worth, is to take a break. I was doing the same thing as everyone else, sun rise to sun set. I had enough of it, and set aside a few hours in the morning and evening. Its going to come down to luck anyway, right place, right time. 
    Same. I think this is the best advice tbh. If it's meant to be, it will happen. Can't completely disrupt your life constantly F5ing trying to(maybe)get tickets 100s of others are trying to get. No way to live! 
  • The band brings the screens, they aren't a part of the venue
    Ahhhh ok thx🤗🤗🤗
  • JS188072 said:
    You can call your bank to do that, but be cautious of being removed from it completely. Usually the banks can opt you out for 24-48 hours. While it’s inconvenient for this particular purchase, you’d be surprised how much fraud that feature actually prevents. Also, don’t be surprised if the people you talk to are suspicious when you ask them to remove that functionality. The vast majority of people requesting it to be removed are up to no good.
    I only alerted them for Ticketmaster and the hotel I'm staying to avoid issues
  • I hope they tweek this process for the next tour.  Like be able to transfer to who u want and have tm process the payment for whoever
    That would be awesome, but I don't see that happening for the fall leg (if it holds). Although frustrating, I think TM and 10c will view this as a success keeping the tickets out of the hands of scalpers. I think if they make that tweak, or any tweak, it won't be until 2021 tour or later, unfortunately. 

It's going to be interesting if they play Philly.  Wells Fargo center is a comcast tickets venue. This show may be an exception or this could point to them playing the Citizens Bank Ball Park.
    I wonder if that pushes them to play Camden instead of Philly. 
    GOD FORBID!! No more Camden please. Ever.    Yup... Agree!! 
    I have two screens at work. One side I'm doing work and the other I'm auto refreshing TM. I catch the changes out of the corner of my eye and address them like the captcha or on the off chance the Got it button pops up
  • Thanks for your opinions on that. Yeah I've put too much time into this to not go no matter what. Either way I'll be seeing you guys there
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    Anyone seen or heard of anything decent dropping for Toronto last few days. I've been putting in a few hours a day (from many/several/all the hours a day last week)....but enthusiasm is fading as haven't seen much fly by (odd 300 level or behind stage notwithstanding). 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    Anyone seen or heard of anything decent dropping for Toronto last few days. I've been putting in a few hours a day (from many/several/all the hours a day last week)....but enthusiasm is fading as haven't seen much fly by (odd 300 level or behind stage notwithstanding). 
    I grabbed a single even 322 row 16 seat1
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
    I have two screens at work. One side I'm doing work and the other I'm auto refreshing TM. I catch the changes out of the corner of my eye and address them like the captcha or on the off chance the Got it button pops up
    Ditto. Works pretty well, or at least well enough so that I can get some work done on the other screen.
  • Stl vitalogy tickets no longer listed, hope it stays this way 
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Was a few pairs yesterday:
     https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/7141203/#Comment_7141203
  • Anyone seen or heard of anything decent dropping for Toronto last few days. I've been putting in a few hours a day (from many/several/all the hours a day last week)....but enthusiasm is fading as haven't seen much fly by (odd 300 level or behind stage notwithstanding). 

I saw two pairs today.  One in 309, very last row.  Another pair somewhere in the lower bowl.
    2005-9-12 London, ON
    2006-5-09 Toronto
    2007-8-03 (ed w/ ben harper) chicago / 2007-8-05 chicago
    2008-8-12 (ed solo) toronto
    2009-10-08 (ed solo) Albany
    2011-9-11 Toronto / 2011-9-12 Toronto
    2013-7-16 London, ON / 2013-7-19 Chicago / 2013-10-12 Buffalo
    2016-5-11 Toronto, On / 2016-5-13 Toronto, On
    Ditto. Works pretty well, or at least well enough so that I can get some work done on the other screen.
    I also haven't scored tickets though! 😂 
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    Stl vitalogy tickets no longer listed, hope it stays this way 

That was probably me. Just wanted to see what the total would be in my cart. $3910 - a little rich for me, even if it is tax deductible.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    edited February 2020
    From someone on FB (not me :) ): "I’m going to be listing both nights of my Oakland tix. Nite one 2tix,sec 115 row 19, nite 2, 2tix, sec 128 row 14. Ends up my daughter got a lead in her HS play and this is tech week/weekend for her. I can’t get away sadly. I won’t list them until someone wants them and is waiting for them to go up."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/765567200317406/permalink/1255361104671344/
    Post edited by euchrid on
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    edited February 2020
    post deleted - euchrid had it covered!
    Post edited by LaFleur on
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22