Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• SL6005SL6005 Posts: 19
    JC29866 said:
    Nashville
    133XXX
    Sec. 114, Row K
    There are really Rows AA-MM ahead of Row K?  Damn.  I am guessing season ticket holders got the AA-MM in this section.
    My number is pretty close to yours and, I agree, I was surprised I wasn’t closer in that first reserved section. 
    I'm 124xxx Sec 114, Row B (on a single ticket).  Same thoughts here.  Who is in Rows AA-MM?
    1994 - Boston #1
    1996 - Randall's Island #1
    1998 - Camden #1, Camden #2
    2003 - Oklahoma City
    2008 - Columbia
    2013 - Charlotte, Seattle
    2016 - Greenville (the Vs. show!), Columbia, Fenway #1, Fenway #2
    2020 - Baltimore, Nashville
    2022 - Nashville
    2024 - Philly #1, Baltimore
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    release00 said:
    No link for STL, correct?
    no link for stl 
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    Got 114 Row E for Nashville.  Have a friend that joined the club the Friday before the announcement (700xxx+) and got 107 Row B.  Doesn't this seem odd?
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • The Predators thing isn't working for me yet. Reckon my tickets haven't been drawn.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • release00release00 Posts: 347
    chitownp76 said:
    release00 said:
    No link for STL, correct?
    no link for stl 
    Thanks 
    "So much it dont show"
  • It looks like they did put some thought into it.  A 200xxx got 2nd row behind GA. A 219xxx got section 106 row P (I don't know if that would be 15th row or higher with double letters).  Both fine seats.  106 might give you a better view but 2nd row in section is pretty damn good too.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    Noload said:
    Got 114 Row E for Nashville.  Have a friend that joined the club the Friday before the announcement (700xxx+) and got 107 Row B.  Doesn't this seem odd?

Not only odd, but seems hard to believe.  107 is arguably one of the top two sections.  If a 700# is seated there, it was either an error by TM/10C or your friend is mistaken.
    bbiggs said:
    Noload said:

Not only odd, but seems hard to believe.  107 is arguably one of the top two sections.  If a 700# is seated there, it was either an error by TM/10C or your friend is mistaken.
    I've seen the screenshot of the tickets.  I'm happy for my friend, but these seats are probably slightly better than mine which is insane.  They were one of the ones that credit card got rejected and they doubled back and ran it after the drawing closed.  Wouldn't think that would affect it, but that's the only different thing from their situation.
  • JoshoeuhJoshoeuh Posts: 167
    They must’ve fixed the glitch. My tickets aren’t showing anymore. 

Or they were rescinded. #proactivelygutted
    Columbus 2010 - Atlanta 2012 - Charlotte 2013
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,536
    So either a bunch of fans are spamming us with fake ticket locations, or our beloved club already has the ticket info ready for tickets drawn on day 2 and day 3 of lottery and is not sharing with the consumer.

Can we please queue another fanboi proclaiming how awesome this ticket purchase experience is?

I don't know your line of work, but lets say you are a home builder.  You tell the client the home will be ready March 31st.  Is your plan to be busy on the night of March 30th putting all the finishing touches on?  No, you set a reasonable expectation and you hope to be done a few days ahead of time to allow for any issues.  If 10C did that here they are smart.  We also don't know if all shows are complete.  We don't know. 

My final point.  It doesn't matter if we find out Friday or Monday unless you are NY and CO and want to transfer them. 

So we’re building homes now, not transmitting a three digit number followed by a letter and number? 

damn I’m missing the Tool tour right about now. 20 minutes of will I or won’t I get tickets. Got lucky, got tickets and seat location . Done. I’m actually not sure what im doing with the PJ tickets and not sure how to transfer, trade, etc. Which I won’t know until the 18th anyway. Granted, first world issues.
    For what it's worth, I agree with you that this is getting to be more than care to deal with. Last lottos -- we had more time to think and plan before selecting; we got notified. We sold or traded our +1 on the boards which was always a breeze. We showed up and picked up our tickets, Enter venue. Done.
    This time, basically only two days to think and plan; then we find out if we get tickets in randomly ordered waves. Now we wait to find out our seats in random waves. Then we have to wait to enter a fan-to-fan site to sell to strangers. Then we have to download an app to get in. There's 10C and TicketsToday and 3 more layers of sales by TicketMaster.  This Fan service and that Fan service. I'm not a stupid person, but keeping it all straight and not making a mistake is a lot of work. 
    Yes, 1st world problems, but still annoying and I don't think I'll even bother to try 2nd leg if they don't play within driving of my city. Not paying thousands more dollars to go through this again for Pearl Jam. 

Maybe it is as complex as building a house after all.

You're killin me man ;-)
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    Noload said:
    bbiggs said:
    Noload said:

I've seen the screenshot of the tickets.  I'm happy for my friend, but these seats are probably slightly better than mine which is insane.  They were one of the ones that credit card got rejected and they doubled back and ran it after the drawing closed.  Wouldn't think that would affect it, but that's the only different thing from their situation.

I'm not doubting you.  I would say your friend just won the lottery then.  Section 107 is one of the best seats in the house and should be assigned to the lowest 10C numbers (100xxx or lower).  For a 700xxx number to get seated there is a complete fluke and an error.  Tell him to enjoy.
  • Noload said:
    bbiggs said:
    Noload said:

Are you sure he didn't get them in the VF presale?
    edited January 2020
    Noload said:
    bbiggs said:
    Noload said:

Are you sure he didn't get them in the VF presale?

She didn't sign up for VF sale.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,536
    Seems like seniority is working to me.  They got a lot of tickets and they’re just really spread out, pretty much a bunch of random tickets throughout each section.  Doesn’t seem like only the front half of the arena is 10c or anything like i had been assuming. Haven’t seen anything that shows 10c seats are a certain part of each section or a block, they’re just spread throughout the arena.

When I look at StubHub MSG, level 100 & 200 (the largest levels in the arena) for sections in front of stage, every single listing (except 1) is rows 18-22.

My guess is 10c is in the first 17 rows of these sections.
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    Noload said:
    bbiggs said:
    Noload said:

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Noload said:
    bbiggs said:
    Noload said:

Interesting....I wonder if the original owner had a credit card decline so they went back in the mix?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • fookiefookie Posts: 300
    He won the lottery 
  • moleculemolecule Posts: 622
    Emails have started going out? For which shows so far?
    🤙
  • BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    bbiggs said:
    Noload said:
    bbiggs said:
    Noload said:

I'm not doubting you.  I would say your friend just won the lottery then.  Section 107 is one of the best seats in the house and should be assigned to the lowest 10C numbers (100xxx or lower).  For a 700xxx number to get seated there is a complete fluke and an error.  Tell him to enjoy.
    Depending on the seat number, Row B in 107 could very well be side stage which isn't really preferred at all. Like seat 1 wouldn't be great, but 25 would be pretty good. For me personally, I'd rather be in 106 but that's probably just a matter of preference.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • First time I ever used 10c for tickets was Moline.  Got front row center behind GA.  I was in total shock.

Best thing was, wife and I didn't know where we were even sitting until we got there and opened our envelope.

Crossing fingers for that good of a seat for St; Louis!
  • gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 442
    Anyone else see your NSH tix via the predators link, then find them to no longer be there upon logging back in and checking again?
  • wall232wall232 Posts: 1,346
    molecule said:
    No emails went out. For Nashville and Denver only if you went to the teams TM page and signed in you could see your tickets. As someone mentioned they fixed the glitch because I can no longer see mine.
    NYPJ
    BV84003 said:
    bbiggs said:
    Noload said:
    bbiggs said:
    Noload said:

Depending on the seat number, Row B in 107 could very well be side stage which isn't really preferred at all. Like seat 1 wouldn't be great, but 25 would be pretty good. For me personally, I'd rather be in 106 but that's probably just a matter of preference.
    Seats 19 & 20
  • gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 442
    Glad I’m not alone in seeing them, then not seeing them!  guttednotguttedregutted
  • moleculemolecule Posts: 622
    wall232 said:
    molecule said:
    No emails went out. For Nashville and Denver only if you went to the teams TM page and signed in you could see your tickets. As someone mentioned they fixed the glitch because I can no longer see mine.
    Thanks for clarifying. Appreciate it!
    🤙
  • RobZ said:
    Axilla said:
    https://am.ticketmaster.com/altitudetickets/#/
    This link works for the Denver show. Had lottery BA with 650XXX and got lower bowl 122. Thanks Ten Club!
    Thanks dude...it worked!  I'm Section 120 Row 6....678xxx
    RobZ
    You da man...nice work!  Saw my tix.
    Sec BBB row 2  I'm 310XXX

• 2nd row center directly behind the pit.  Barring and giants, and with the exception of DeLuna Fest in Florida where I was on the fence in front of MM, might be the best seats I've ever had!

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    I don't understand why they don't release the ticket info to all since it seems like everything is in place.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • ClapperClapper Posts: 208
    mcgruff10 said:
    I don't understand why they don't release the ticket info to all since it seems like everything is in place.
    It's like HR firing people on a Friday afternoon.  It means the 10 club folks can go enjoy their weekend before all of the batshit crazy emails start rolling in. 
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II