Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• JimmyV said:
    The Nashville seating so far does seem to point towards lower numbers getting rear floor. Anyone with a 5 digit number get their seats?
    Unlikely that that many sub-100 members went for Nashville. 
    Mem# doesn’t affect odds of being chosen, only affects seat location if chosen.  So no reason mem# should affect which show someone wants to enter for.  It’s not like a low number has a better chance of being selected for MSG.  Besides, the Nashville show will be the best of all.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    some NSH numbers so far, for example/curiosity:
    124xxx - 114 Row B
    178XXX - 106 row JJ
    189xxx - 106 row D
    256xxx - 105
    260*** - 105 row ee
    454xxx - 117 row cc
    466xxx - 104 Row GG
    508xxx - 103, row HH (single)
    522xxx - 118
    6xxxxx - 101

Just checked mine...
    533xxx - 119, Row A
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • PJeff44PJeff44 Posts: 11
    some NSH numbers so far, for example/curiosity:
    124xxx - 114 Row B
    178XXX - 106 row JJ
    189xxx - 106 row D
    256xxx - 105
    260*** - 105 row ee
    454xxx - 117 row cc
    466xxx - 104 Row GG
    508xxx - 103, row HH (single)
    522xxx - 118
    6xxxxx - 101

#369xxx - 4, row 1
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    kst said:
    JimmyV said:
    The Nashville seating so far does seem to point towards lower numbers getting rear floor. Anyone with a 5 digit number get their seats?
    Unlikely that that many sub-100 members went for Nashville. 
    Mem# doesn’t affect odds of being chosen, only affects seat location if chosen.  So no reason mem# should affect which show someone wants to enter for.  It’s not like a low number has a better chance of being selected for MSG.  Besides, the Nashville show will be the best of all.
    What? None of this is related to my response. My point was that hundreds of sub-100 members would be holding Reserved tickets for 124xxx to be on a wing. Geez.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    coincidence that the 3 venue lotto's that seemed to be goofier than others are leaked?
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • JoshoeuhJoshoeuh Posts: 167
    704xxx after only recently rejoining. 

Section 223 row F. About what I anticipated.
    Columbus 2010 - Atlanta 2012 - Charlotte 2013
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    So either a bunch of fans are spamming us with fake ticket locations, or our beloved club already has the ticket info ready for tickets drawn on day 2 and day 3 of lottery and is not sharing with the consumer.

Can we please queue another fanboi proclaiming how awesome this ticket purchase experience is?

I don't know your line of work, but lets say you are a home builder.  You tell the client the home will be ready March 31st.  Is your plan to be busy on the night of March 30th putting all the finishing touches on?  No, you set a reasonable expectation and you hope to be done a few days ahead of time to allow for any issues.  If 10C did that here they are smart.  We also don't know if all shows are complete.  We don't know. 

My final point.  It doesn't matter if we find out Friday or Monday unless you are NY and CO and want to transfer them. 

• mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    spankyMP said:
    Looks like the nashville data is suggesting wings were ranked best available ahead of the floor behind GA. 
    Good!
    Yeah, sure hope that's the case.
    I posted the link earlier, but below is from @bucklyshrank and thread they started....

Entry form: https://forms.gle/pXN3tkgecSCQ2zur8
    Spreadsheet of entries: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DMmdBuE5m6lJ3RDUII7YUxsYooa3JDSJ50a8siceWzo/edit?usp=sharing
    Couple of points:
    - You'll have to submit an entry for each show you have entered for.
    - Once you have submitted an entry, it will be emailed to you so you can revise it later.
    - Also, after you have submitted an entry, it will provide you with a link to submit another one
    - The form asks for your member number. This is a required numerical field, so if you are not comfortable providing your actual number, as it seems the case usually, please enter with the last three digits as "000". For example, if your number is 123456, enter as 123000. Once there are a lot of entries, it will become beneficial to sort by this number.
    - The spreadsheet is intended for full transparency of the data, except for email address, for your privacy. The email address is necessary to send the entry to you so that you can later revise it.
    Thanks, let me know if this is useful, and if you have any suggestions for improvement!
    Barrie - '98
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • smaksmak Posts: 232
    JimmyV said:
    Really?  124xxx got 114B which is basically in the top 100 reserved seats, if rows have 25 seats...

There would have to be hundreds of people below 124xxx to make it so Floor 1,2,3 are the best.

Seem likely?
    smak said:
    JimmyV said:
    Really?  124xxx got 114B which is basically in the top 100 reserved seats, if rows have 25 seats...

There would have to be hundreds of people below 124xxx to make it so Floor 1,2,3 are the best.

Seem likely?
    Exactly. 
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,536
    So either a bunch of fans are spamming us with fake ticket locations, or our beloved club already has the ticket info ready for tickets drawn on day 2 and day 3 of lottery and is not sharing with the consumer.

Can we please queue another fanboi proclaiming how awesome this ticket purchase experience is?

I don't know your line of work, but lets say you are a home builder.  You tell the client the home will be ready March 31st.  Is your plan to be busy on the night of March 30th putting all the finishing touches on?  No, you set a reasonable expectation and you hope to be done a few days ahead of time to allow for any issues.  If 10C did that here they are smart.  We also don't know if all shows are complete.  We don't know. 

My final point.  It doesn't matter if we find out Friday or Monday unless you are NY and CO and want to transfer them. 

So we’re building homes now, not transmitting a three digit number followed by a letter and number? 

damn I’m missing the Tool tour right about now. 20 minutes of will I or won’t I get tickets. Got lucky, got tickets and seat location . Done. I’m actually not sure what im doing with the PJ tickets and not sure how to transfer, trade, etc. Which I won’t know until the 18th anyway. Granted, first world issues.

So we’re building homes now, not transmitting a three digit number followed by a letter and number? 

damn I’m missing the Tool tour right about now. 20 minutes of will I or won’t I get tickets. Got lucky, got tickets and seat location . Done. I’m actually not sure what im doing with the PJ tickets and not sure how to transfer, trade, etc. Which I won’t know until the 18th anyway. Granted, first world issues.
    Definitely not building homes, not anything close to that important. They'll send out the email when everything is done. Just chill.
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    From the looks of the things, I'd rather have a 600 number in Nashville with a straight view than any other side seat besides 114 or 117. I'm not even going to Nashville, though, so there's that. Hope my high 400 number gets me that view, or GA. I'm beginning to think that selecting BA was not the best option.
    Are we supposed to get an email, or do I have to keep checking my ticketmaster account?
    I think the part that bothers me the most is how random this process seems. I get that the lottery is random. But the announcements don't seem to have an rhyme or reason to them. You'd think they'd process the tickets in order by show. 
    mattcoz said:

Definitely not building homes, not anything close to that important. They'll send out the email when everything is done. Just chill.

Knicks are down by 14. So I’ve had over 20 years of this kind of chill. Always fun to listen to Clyde. The ultimate in chill.
    Peyton18 said:
    Anyone figure out how to access St.Louis?
    https://am.ticketmaster.com/enterprise 
    Nope
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    From the looks of the things, I'd rather have a 600 number in Nashville with a straight view than any other side seat besides 114 or 117. I'm not even going to Nashville, though, so there's that. Hope my high 400 number gets me that view, or GA. I'm beginning to think that selecting BA was not the best option.
    Are we supposed to get an email, or do I have to keep checking my ticketmaster account?
    I think the part that bothers me the most is how random this process seems. I get that the lottery is random. But the announcements don't seem to have an rhyme or reason to them. You'd think they'd process the tickets in order by show. 
    It seems like they wanted to announce everyone at the same time. The Nashville and Denver folks found a hack.  None of this is “official” yet. 
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Lostpawn said:
    Got my Denver location. Section says GAPIT2. I understand that means I’m in pit, but what’s the “2” part?  And I assume the row and seat numbers they gave me are meaningless, right?
    Yes it is meaningless.  You're in the same pit as everyone else, congrats!
    If the floor plan for the Denver is like the floor plan for Nashville, it's possible you are in a seat behind the pit that will be marked off from GA but you have to go through the floor entrance to get there. Just a theory. I hope for your sake I'm wrong. I'm still waiting for my Denver. Nothing in my TM account  or email yet.
    And remember, they said we would see the tickets in our accounts during the week, they only said they would send the email on Friday. So everything is going exactly according to plan.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Lostpawn said:
    Got my Denver location. Section says GAPIT2. I understand that means I’m in pit, but what’s the “2” part?  And I assume the row and seat numbers they gave me are meaningless, right?
    Yes it is meaningless.  You're in the same pit as everyone else, congrats!
    If the floor plan for the Denver is like the floor plan for Nashville, it's possible you are in a seat behind the pit that will be marked off from GA but you have to go through the floor entrance to get there. Just a theory. I hope for your sake I'm wrong. I'm still waiting for my Denver. Nothing in my TM account  or email yet.
    They have always given random numbers to the pit. Why would you think GAPIT2 would be anything but GAPIT? How do you get a floor seat out of that?
    Updated. I'm done, this gives us a good idea of what to expect.

103xxx - 114 Row B
    124xxx - 114 Row B
    178XXX - 106 row JJ
    189xxx - 106 row D
    219xxx - 106 row P
    256xxx - 105
    260*** - 105 row ee
    369xxx - 4   row 1
    426xxx - 6   row 11
    454xxx - 117 row cc
    466xxx - 104 Row GG
    508xxx - 103 row HH (single)
    522xxx - 118
    532xxx - 102
    533xxx - 119 row A
    550xxx - 118
    6xxxxx - 101
    661XXX - 120
    679xxx - 208 row F 

edited January 2020

103xxx - 114 Row B
    124xxx - 114 Row B
    178XXX - 106 row JJ
    189xxx - 106 row D
    219xxx - 106 row P
    256xxx - 105
    260*** - 105 row ee
    369xxx - 4   row 1
    426xxx - 6   row 11
    454xxx - 117 row cc
    466xxx - 104 Row GG
    522xxx - 118
    532xxx - 102
    533xxx - 119 row A
    550xxx - 118
    6xxxxx - 101
    661XXX - 120
    679xxx - 208 row F 

That map is a weirdly shaped arena. The 301 end zone looks double the size of the 325 sideline.

does anyone have a map from the original lottery TM page that had the club sections shaded?
  • pulling69pulling69 Posts: 983
    edited January 2020
    smak said:
    JimmyV said:

Seem likely?
    Lots of double letter rows before the single letter rows start. AA to MM then a, b, etc. Row B is row 14.
    Post edited by pulling69 on
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
    smak said:
    JimmyV said:

Seem likely?
    Exactly. 
    Sorry, didn't see your post with the same conclusion.   

103xxx - 114 Row B
    124xxx - 114 Row B
    178XXX - 106 row JJ
    189xxx - 106 row D
    219xxx - 106 row P
    256xxx - 105
    260*** - 105 row ee
    369xxx - 4   row 1
    426xxx - 6   row 11
    454xxx - 117 row cc
    466xxx - 104 Row GG
    522xxx - 118
    532xxx - 102
    533xxx - 119 row A
    550xxx - 118
    6xxxxx - 101
    661XXX - 120
    679xxx - 208 row F 

So 10 club thinks 4,5,6 are better than 104,117.  Which probably means 1,2,3 are better than 105,116...

So if your number is mid-high 200's to low-mid 300's, then you'd probably get 1,2,3
  • Dug1200Dug1200 Posts: 200
    Nashville 
    my wife and I 679k BA sec 208 F priority 2.  689k GA priority 1.

Denver
    my wife and I 679k BA sec 120 r9 priority 1.  689k BA 106 r15 priority 2.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    smak said:
    JimmyV said:

Seem likely?
    Not anymore, no. :wink:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    edited January 2020

It's an example.  Do you know what examples are?   Jeez, see the point for what it is.   It isn't good business to promise something to a customer or client by a certain date and then not meet the deadline.  If you are smart you provide a realistic timeline that allows for cushion for unforeseen issues or delays.  If you are done early, great. 

So...much....whining. 

Post edited by bootlegger10 on
    smak said:

103xxx - 114 Row B
    124xxx - 114 Row B
    178XXX - 106 row JJ
    189xxx - 106 row D
    219xxx - 106 row P
    256xxx - 105
    260*** - 105 row ee
    369xxx - 4   row 1
    426xxx - 6   row 11
    454xxx - 117 row cc
    466xxx - 104 Row GG
    522xxx - 118
    532xxx - 102
    533xxx - 119 row A
    550xxx - 118
    6xxxxx - 101
    661XXX - 120
    679xxx - 208 row F 

So 10 club thinks 4,5,6 are better than 104,117.  Which probably means 1,2,3 are better than 105,116...

So if your number is mid-high 200's to low-mid 300's, then you'd probably get 1,2,3
    looks simply like "best" = "closet to stage" section by section. 
    Barrie - '98
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Lostpawn said:
    Anyone who bought Denver tickets unable to view them?
    I was able to view mine, and I have no affiliation with the Pepsi Center otherwise. I just used my normal TM account login. If yours isn’t working, maybe make sure you can log into Ticketmaster.com with the same credentials, just to be sure?
    Thanks. I tried the Ticketmaster login with no luck. I created a new account with the same e mail and hopefully didn’t mess things up. I go to a lot of events there so maybe that is the issue. Anyone else unable to view Denver Tix?