Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    ecdanc said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    What pisses me off is that there is no reason why the F2F marketplace is not open yet, and I am guessing this is one of the main causes why.

I am desperately trying to figure out how I am gonna get into the Baltimore show, and the fact that any 10C lotto winners can't sell any possible extras because A. they don't even know where they are sitting and B. couldn't post their tickets even if they did is becoming infuriating to me.
    10c people don't even have their tickets yet; there would be literally nothing to sell. 
    That's my entire point.

How does it take 2 weeks just to allocate the seats?  I don't care so much about the delay in finding out where I am sitting for the MSG show.

I care because neither does the hypothetical Baltimore 10C winner that wants to post his extra and can't because of this interminable delay. 
    Really? Desperate to get in to Baltimore when you have MSG tickets? I also have MSG and would really like to go to Baltimore (have a whole day planned with a friend) but I wouldn’t categorize as DESPERATE since I was awarded to ability to at least go to one east coast show. Patience my friend.

Pearl Jam does their best to keep costs for the fans down (cheap tix and cheap membership). I would gather that means they don’t have a bloated expensive management team. I’m sure you wouldn’t work around the clock to allocate seats for your whiney $20/yr fan club members so they can get their seats a few days earlier. Plus they have other shit to do I’m sure.
    I have a non-refundable hotel room and train ticket booked.

I am into this show for like $250 already, which I would rather not just completely piss away. 

The more time I have to figure this out, the better shot I have at working on securing a ticket.

Mr. Consumer meet restricted marketplace. Now cue Uncle Vince. 

Will there even be a way to trade an extra NY for Balt?

Sure if you meet up in Baltimore before walking in. I’m going to be trying to trade my extra NY for a Balt.
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    ecdanc said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    What pisses me off is that there is no reason why the F2F marketplace is not open yet, and I am guessing this is one of the main causes why.

I am desperately trying to figure out how I am gonna get into the Baltimore show, and the fact that any 10C lotto winners can't sell any possible extras because A. they don't even know where they are sitting and B. couldn't post their tickets even if they did is becoming infuriating to me.
    10c people don't even have their tickets yet; there would be literally nothing to sell. 
    That's my entire point.

How does it take 2 weeks just to allocate the seats?  I don't care so much about the delay in finding out where I am sitting for the MSG show.

I care because neither does the hypothetical Baltimore 10C winner that wants to post his extra and can't because of this interminable delay. 
    Really? Desperate to get in to Baltimore when you have MSG tickets? I also have MSG and would really like to go to Baltimore (have a whole day planned with a friend) but I wouldn’t categorize as DESPERATE since I was awarded to ability to at least go to one east coast show. Patience my friend.

Pearl Jam does their best to keep costs for the fans down (cheap tix and cheap membership). I would gather that means they don’t have a bloated expensive management team. I’m sure you wouldn’t work around the clock to allocate seats for your whiney $20/yr fan club members so they can get their seats a few days earlier. Plus they have other shit to do I’m sure.

I am into this show for like $250 already, which I would rather not just completely piss away. 

The more time I have to figure this out, the better shot I have at working on securing a ticket.

Meeting the person in Baltimore. Transfer MSG ticket as you walk into the Baltimore venue?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    ecdanc said:
    Saltzy23 said:

That's my entire point.

does it really matter?  The F2F doesn't open until Feb 18th anyway
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    ecdanc said:
    Saltzy23 said:

That's my entire point.

Baltimore is lovely. Concert or not, it should be a nice trip. 
  • ecdanc said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    ecdanc said:
    Saltzy23 said:

That's my entire point.

Baltimore is lovely. Concert or not, it should be a nice trip. 
    Fell's Point is a pretty rad spot.
    Always love going into Soungarden. 
    There's a third story open air bar there. Its changed versions so many times, but all have been pretty fun.
    Admirals Cup has some pretty great Lobster Mac.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    Buddd99 said:
    How many years have most of you been tenclub members. Seat locations based on seniority. Me been a member for 4 years and anxiously waiting on my seat location
    I joined in 1998 after seeing them at Molson Park in Barrie.  First Ten Club show in Toronto in October 5, 2000, I won row 2 lottery in front of Mike.  That was simply amazing.  Going to all 4 Canadian shows on the upcoming tour in March.  Went for BA for all.  Hoping for one GA and the rest reserved but will take whatever I get and be very happy.  The Ten Club did an amazing job with this lottery and the Safetix to prevent scalping.  It's a lot of work for them to do this and get us our tickets.  They also acquired more tickets than ever before for us Ten Club members so more of us are in the building.  We used to pick them up the day of the show and that's when our seat locations were revealed.  That was very exciting to be honest.  The fact we find out this week is really early and a tribute to how far the process has come.  Thank you Ten Club. :-)
    The ‘98 Barrie show turned out much better than I expected it would (especially with the help of the weather). You were right behind me at the ‘00 Toronto show, I was front row in front of Mike (received his stage setlist). That concert was outstanding, Stone was on fire after the debacle in Montreal. There wasn’t a lottery in place though - blocks of tickets were assigned based on seniority. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • PeterEDPeterED Posts: 365
    100 Pacer said:
    Buddd99 said:
    How many years have most of you been tenclub members. Seat locations based on seniority. Me been a member for 4 years and anxiously waiting on my seat location
    I joined in 1998 after seeing them at Molson Park in Barrie.  First Ten Club show in Toronto in October 5, 2000, I won row 2 lottery in front of Mike.  That was simply amazing.  Going to all 4 Canadian shows on the upcoming tour in March.  Went for BA for all.  Hoping for one GA and the rest reserved but will take whatever I get and be very happy.  The Ten Club did an amazing job with this lottery and the Safetix to prevent scalping.  It's a lot of work for them to do this and get us our tickets.  They also acquired more tickets than ever before for us Ten Club members so more of us are in the building.  We used to pick them up the day of the show and that's when our seat locations were revealed.  That was very exciting to be honest.  The fact we find out this week is really early and a tribute to how far the process has come.  Thank you Ten Club. :-)
    The ‘98 Barrie show turned out much better than I expected it would (especially with the help of the weather). You were right behind me at the ‘00 Toronto show, I was front row in front of Mike (received his stage setlist). That concert was outstanding, Stone was on fire after the debacle in Montreal. There wasn’t a lottery in place though - blocks of tickets were assigned based on seniority. 
    That 2000 Toronto show really cemented my love for PJ. Really was a helluva show.
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    ecdanc said:
    Saltzy23 said:

That's my entire point.

We’re aiming to trade MSG GA for Baltimore GA and it seems pretty straightforward - get walked in as their guest in Baltimore and walk them in as our guest in NYC. Meet at an agreed upon time outside the venue prior to each show and stay in touch by phone. Hassle free and no stress.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    PeterED said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Buddd99 said:
    That 2000 Toronto show really cemented my love for PJ. Really was a helluva show.
    Absolutely.

• 100 Pacer said:
    Buddd99 said:
    That is awesome! Are you sure there wasn't a lottery for rows 1&2 and 9&10 in 2000?  I am not sure how I got row 2 right behind you if i joined in 1998?  Anyways, I just remember how mesmerizing it was watching Mike all night.  Both in energy and musicianship.
    Will I be seeing you in Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec or Hamilton this go? :-)
  • 100 Pacer said:
    We’re aiming to trade MSG GA for Baltimore GA and it seems pretty straightforward - get walked in as their guest in Baltimore and walk them in as our guest in NYC. Meet at an agreed upon time outside the venue prior to each show and stay in touch by phone. Hassle free and no stress.
    Should only have to meet and walk in for Baltimore, then you can just transfer the NYC ticket.
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    I'm still constantly checking my email... just in case. #abdominaldiscomfort
    100 Pacer said:
    Should only have to meet and walk in for Baltimore, then you can just transfer the NYC ticket.
    Oh you’re right. Didn’t consider that. 

• NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    edited January 2020
    100 Pacer said:
    Buddd99 said:
    Remember Eddie talking about the guy with the watermelon on his head at the Barrie show?
  • MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,665
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    ecdanc said:
    Saltzy23 said:

That's my entire point.

Why on earth would you book a non-refundable hotel before you had tickets?  To save like $5 using the prepay option? 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:

@100pacer what was your favorite Canadian show?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • dutz054dutz054 Posts: 72
    Gutted 
  • I've been noticing a lot of "shocked"s today.

#guttershocked
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Relaxing is not really my bag.  

The division I'm in at my company gave me 'The High Octane Award' at our annual dinner last year, which was not even an established award.  They created it, just to give to me.

I want things before I myself even know I want them, and not one second later.
    Sales department of Dunder Mifflin, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton?
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:

Toss up between 09/11/11 and Binaural. 

• gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    100 Pacer said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:

Saw both of those..9/11/11 wins!
    100 Pacer said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:

Depends on the day...that’s my diplomatic answer.

• starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    Getcha popcorn ready. :)

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:

Depends on the day...that’s my diplomatic answer.
    That 9/11 Toronto show is in my top 3. Everthing was perfect that night!

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,411
    jwhjr17 said:
    I'm in for 2 shows,  Don't care where I'm at. Didn't have to stress public sales, and have always been happy with where 10C has put me.
    Me too, just happy to have a seat for the show
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    Relaxing is not really my bag.  

The division I'm in at my company gave me 'The High Octane Award' at our annual dinner last year, which was not even an established award.  They created it, just to give to me.

I want things before I myself even know I want them, and not one second later.
    Sales department of Dunder Mifflin, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton?
    Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Dundies. That’s the joke I was looking for. Was bothering me all day. Thank you. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,183
    jwhjr17 said:
    I'm in for 2 shows,  Don't care where I'm at. Didn't have to stress public sales, and have always been happy with where 10C has put me.
    Me too, just happy to have a seat for the show

This...
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • BS44325 said:
    I guess my question is what the hell is ticketstoday, I go to tons of concerts and never used/heard of it. So even tho it’s through Ticketmaster, we're being in yet another ticket service? Don’t really understand this process as a whole. Not worried or anything, just seems odd. 
    ticketstoday has been rebranded as ticketsfriday
    😂
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 652
    100 Pacer said:
    Buddd99 said:
    That is awesome! Are you sure there wasn't a lottery for rows 1&2 and 9&10 in 2000?  I am not sure how I got row 2 right behind you if i joined in 1998?  Anyways, I just remember how mesmerizing it was watching Mike all night.  Both in energy and musicianship.
    Will I be seeing you in Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec or Hamilton this go? :-)
    2000 didn’t have lottery as far as I recall, but it was a tour where you could only get 1 pair of ten club tickets per tour. I had 3rd row in PHX 2000 and didn’t get anywhere near that in 03 or after. Of course GA changes all that.
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    ecdanc said:
    Saltzy23 said:

That's my entire point.

I’m not sure why people did this. Clearly it backfired this time. 

Non-refundable hotel rooms are just a bad idea in general. Amtrak gets expensive closer to the travel time but you can always take Megabus.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22