Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    bbiggs said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:
    I think they should just randomly assign seats in Fall.  No seniority.  No guarantee of tickets.  All lottery based.  Everything is one big unknown crap shoot.  Watch the #gutted movement get taken to a whole new level.  Let's do it. 
    You should have to arrive at the venue to find out if you got tickets. 
    Would of made this part easier. The worst part is that they gave a date

To be fair, they gave a range of dates.  "The week of January 27th" leaves the entire rest of the week to make good on the statement.  They never said we will know on Jan. 27 specifically.  Patience is a virtue. 
    Thing is its so easy to buy tickets now days. Public sale is already over. I dont see why it has to take so long honestly lol
    My guess is...10C is the one doing the seniority.   So TM just sold "8000" tickets, and then 10C has to sort it out and send it back to TM. Then TM puts them in the account. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    edited January 2020
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:
    I think they should just randomly assign seats in Fall.  No seniority.  No guarantee of tickets.  All lottery based.  Everything is one big unknown crap shoot.  Watch the #gutted movement get taken to a whole new level.  Let's do it. 
    I think they should just say 'You won', but not reveal for what show.

People should need to have to travel from show to show on the tour hoping that each one is the one they have actually have tickets for.
    I like it. 

"Damn!  Drove all the way to Toronto from Dallas, and I didnt get tickets!  I put GA Priority 1 for Toronto! Oh well, on to Ottawa, for those I had Priority 4 GA."

Just think what the anticipation standing on line in Baltimore and NYC would be like for people.

Winning the 10C North American Tour lotto and finding out that it was the MSG show you hit for would be orgasmic for people.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:

To be fair, they gave a range of dates.  "The week of January 27th" leaves the entire rest of the week to make good on the statement.  They never said we will know on Jan. 27 specifically.  Patience is a virtue. 
    Thing is its so easy to buy tickets now days. Public sale is already over. I dont see why it has to take so long honestly lol
    My guess is...10C is the one doing the seniority.   So TM just sold "8000" tickets, and then 10C has to sort it out and send it back to TM. Then TM puts them in the account. 
    Not sure how the mechanics work but definitely agree with the bolded part. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • It'll be an email from Tickets Today? Or 10C?
    October 1, 1996 ... Marine Midland Arena, Buffalo-NY (USA)
    October 12, 2013 ... First Niagara Center, Buffalo-NY (USA)
    May 2, 2016 ... Madison Square Garden, New York-NY (USA)
    May 8, 2016 ... Canadian Tire Centre, Ottawa-Ontario (Canada)
    May 10, 2016 ... Air Canada Centre, Toronto-Ontario (Canada)
    May 12, 2016 ... Air Canada Centre, Toronto-Ontario (Canada)
    August 5, 2016 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
    August 7, 2016 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
    November 7, 2016 ... TOTD, Madison Square Garden, New York-NY (USA)
    September 2, 2018 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,415
    Got an email from Ticketmaster.....
    It was for Steely Dan tix..

#Gutted

Am I doing this right?
    Saltzy23 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:

People should need to have to travel from show to show on the tour hoping that each one is the one they have actually have tickets for.
    I like it. 

"Damn!  Drove all the way to Toronto from Dallas, and I didnt get tickets!  I put GA Priority 1 for Toronto! Oh well, on to Ottawa, for those I had Priority 4 GA."

Just think what the anticipation standing on line in Baltimore and NYC would be like for people.

Winning the 10C North American Tour lotto and finding out that it was the MSG show you hit for would be orgasmic for people.
    Actually, I like your idea better.   You just put in 1 request.  "I want tickets".  

then you have to show up to every venue to find out if you got tickets.  The day of the show. 

"Hmm, I didnt even want OKC, but I guess I have to go find out."
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    Got an email from Ticketmaster.....

#Gutted

Am I doing this right?
    Nice work!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    JimmyV said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:

Not sure how the mechanics work but definitely agree with the bolded part. 
    yeah, the logistics of that might be tough.  Thats probably part of their deal with them.   
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Mac57Mac57 Posts: 274
    Won St. Louis GA, only got e-mail from TM/TC support that I won. No original e-mail or one for souvenir tickets either but cc is charged for both. I really hope I get the seat e-mail  from TM without having to call c/s again.
    Looking forward to tour. I got Verified fan for MSG (I lost with first choice). Friend won Baltimore and Nashville.
    Thanks Ten Club.C U there!
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
    2024 MSG 1 & 2, Baltimore, Philly 1 & 2, Fenway 1
  • cmcardcmcard Posts: 86
    highly doubt we see anything today
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    I came up with a bit of a theory, for which I could be totally wrong. I think there will be some seats added for sale to some some shows after all the seats are assigned. My thinking is this: I went on to the VF sale for Oakland on Thursday and got in pretty fast. There were seats available in every section, except the first 4 in front of the stage lower level, on both sides, so 8 sections total. I think these were completely blocked from the TM sale and reserved for 10 Club. I think after assigning 10 Club seats, some of these seats won't be filled and will be placed back in the TM pool for a drop. Might not be many seats, but at least a few. Of course this probably won't be the case for the highest demand shows, but worth keeping any eye out on TM once seat selection emails go out. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• rw160510rw160510 Posts: 945
    Hawk123 said:
    Guttered and shattered are the missing 10c singles
    We have the shattered single already, I was gutted when it was released 
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6VLAGhOetAk

• Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    edited January 2020
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:

I like it. 

Actually, I like your idea better.   You just put in 1 request.  "I want tickets".  

then you have to show up to every venue to find out if you got tickets.  The day of the show. 

All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable too.

So many people here claim they 'deserve' to get into these shows.  Prove it!

"Congrats!  You have won 2 tickets to one of the NA shows!  Please show up to each venue(s) on the day of each show to be notified if it is in fact the show you have won.  In the event it is not, you will be denied entry and politely asked to start progressing to the next tour stop to see if that is the show you have won access to. 

Good luck, and we'll see you all on the road!  Literally!"
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
    Saltzy23 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:

I like it. 

All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable too.

So many people here claim they 'deserve' to get into these shows.  Prove it!

"Congrats!  You have won 2 tickets to one of the NA shows!  Please show up to each venue(s) on the day of each show to be notified if it is in fact the show you have won.  In the event it is not, you will be denied entry and politely asked to start progressing to the next tour stop to see if that is the show you have won access to. 

Good luck, and we'll see you all on the road!  Literally!"
    Also these are theater shows.   
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Its only 1:47pm in Ticketmaster world. Lets go!
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 655
    I've been F5ing quite a bit.  Is that overly obsessive/compulsive?  Probably.  But 2 crap seats in the 200 level behind the stage popped up for Phx at 11pm last night.  I didn't buy them.  But random tickets popping up string me along, hoping the "good seats" will magically appear.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • this thread is hilarious. the email says the week of the 27th...not the 27th.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    this thread is hilarious. the email says the week of the 27th...not the 27th.

That's the beauty of it.  We have, at minimum, 4 more days of fun and for the #gutted movement to pick up steam.
  • Lmao you are all the same ones who claimed user error when hundreds of us were waiting for our ticket confirmations.  Maybe you guys all screwed up and well.... no seats for you.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
     bbiggs said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:

There was a screw up for the LA and Oak shows in the regular lottery.  I would rather not rush seat locations based on seniority in the mix too.  The seniority I am sure adds some time and making sure everything is correct.
  •  bbiggs said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:

There was a screw up for the LA and Oak shows in the regular lottery.  I would rather not rush seat locations based on seniority in the mix too.  The seniority I am sure adds some time and making sure everything is correct.
    what was the screw up for the LA lottery? that makes me nervous since i got confirmation i scored for both LA nights ...
    Dallas, TX: 7/5/98 | Dallas, TX: 10/17/00 | San Antonio, TX: 4/5/03 | Dallas, TX: 6/9/03 | Austin, TX: 10/4/09 | East Troy, WI: 9/3-9/4/11 | Chicago, IL: 7/19/13
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,450
    gUtTeD 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • If I said "hey I'll pay you that money I owe you during the week of the Jan 27th "  , would you expect the money on the 27th ?

Even that logic is not helping me,...where's the damn email ??!!  gutted !!
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    If I said "hey I'll pay you that money I owe you during the week of the Jan 27th "  , would you expect the money on the 27th ?

Even that logic is not helping me,...where's the damn email ??!!  gutted !!
    My goons would be at your door with baseball bats on the 27th. ;)
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
     bbiggs said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:

what was the screw up for the LA lottery? that makes me nervous since i got confirmation i scored for both LA nights ...
    You are good as you got confirmations.  There were a lot of folks who did not receive confirmation that they won tickets to those two shows until Monday or Tuesday when the original drawing was on Friday for those shows.   No explanation but assumed that several were not entered into the draw initially in error.
  • Image result for beer gut
    Plus
    Image result for Eddie vedder
    Equals how I feel right now...
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Image result for beer gut
    Plus
    Image result for Eddie vedder
    Equals how I feel right now...
    Beer + Vedder = Bedder? You feel better? That's nice. :)
  • Got an email from Ticketmaster.....

#Gutted

Am I doing this right?
    Got a notification from Ticketmaster on my phone that stated "Pearl Jam Tickets are Waiting for You"
    Immediately thought Yes! My 10c tix are in my account!
    When I opened the notification, it took me to the sale page for Oakland 1.
    #GUTTED
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• estarr31estarr31 Posts: 575
    MD190661 said:
    I came up with a bit of a theory, for which I could be totally wrong. I think there will be some seats added for sale to some some shows after all the seats are assigned. My thinking is this: I went on to the VF sale for Oakland on Thursday and got in pretty fast. There were seats available in every section, except the first 4 in front of the stage lower level, on both sides, so 8 sections total. I think these were completely blocked from the TM sale and reserved for 10 Club. I think after assigning 10 Club seats, some of these seats won't be filled and will be placed back in the TM pool for a drop. Might not be many seats, but at least a few. Of course this probably won't be the case for the highest demand shows, but worth keeping any eye out on TM once seat selection emails go out. 
    The Tour link on the site here shows all Spring US dates as sold out, with exception of OAK2. 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 655
    Still tickets for OKC.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.