Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• I'll be fine for now but can't say the same for a few hours from now if noone has heard anything yet
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    tdawe said:
    bbiggs said:
    Noon PST and zero ticket confirmations on the 27th. Outraged. 
    That's it, I'm cancelling my ten club account. Not having my tickets yet is an outrage! 

I don't really care when I get my tickets, but I want the notifications to come out so we can get started with the meltdowns here (the real ones, not these jokes about having to wait too long).
    Lol exactly 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Seriously though what if nothing happens today? Lol I'll go insane
    My recommendation is to go to bed, sleep peacefully, and try again tomorrow.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • RenfieldRenfield Posts: 1,054
    PJNB said:

:giggle:     (I always love this one)
  • Guttered and shattered are the missing 10c singles
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,032
    Guttered and shattered are the missing 10c singles
    We have the shattered single already, I was gutted when it was released 
  • JimmyV said:
    lol well that's what I'll end up doing obviously. Not meaning to complain but does seem weird we haven't found out by now. Is it really that hard to figure out? We've already been waiting kind of awhile. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    JimmyV said:
    lol well that's what I'll end up doing obviously. Not meaning to complain but does seem weird we haven't found out by now. Is it really that hard to figure out? We've already been waiting kind of awhile. 
    We used to wait until the day of the show. Anything before then to me is early. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Fair enough. Hasnt been like that lately though
  • CO278952CO278952 Posts: 1,347
    Haha
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden 07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa 5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin 9.3.24 MSG 9.4.24 MSG Fenway 9.15.24 Fenway 9.17.24
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Shattered would be an cool cover, but Gutted?
  • Some music to help with the wait.  Especially those of us old enough to remember life before the interweb.  

https://youtu.be/wRFkxOM90UA
    6/26/98 & 6/27/98 - Alpine Valley, 10/9/00 - Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL 6/18/2003 - United Center, 5/16/2006 - United Center,
    5/17/2006 - United Center (7th row center, caught Eddie's pick), 6/29/2006 - Summerfest with Tom Petty,
    8/24/2009 - United Center, 7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field, 10/3/2014 - St Louis, 10/17/2014 - Moline (GA), 10/20/2014 - Milwaukee,
    5/14/2015 - Pete Townshend/EV, 8/20/16 & 8/22/16 Wrigley Field Part 2&3, 8/18/18 & 8/20/18 Wrigley Parts 4 & 5, 9/18/2022 - St Louis
  • guitar101guitar101 Posts: 397
    I wonder if the ticket emails will follow the same timeline as the lottery results.  My hamilton lottery email came around 830pm and toronto at 1130pm last thurs.
    2005-9-12 London, ON
    2006-5-09 Toronto
    2007-8-03 (ed w/ ben harper) chicago / 2007-8-05 chicago
    2008-8-12 (ed solo) toronto
    2009-10-08 (ed solo) Albany
    2011-9-11 Toronto / 2011-9-12 Toronto
    2013-7-16 London, ON / 2013-7-19 Chicago / 2013-10-12 Buffalo
    2016-5-11 Toronto, On / 2016-5-13 Toronto, On
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Some music to help with the wait.  Especially those of us old enough to remember life before the interweb.  

https://youtu.be/wRFkxOM90UA
    Or...

• guitar101 said:
    I wonder if the ticket emails will follow the same timeline as the lottery results.  My hamilton lottery email came around 830pm and toronto at 1130pm last thurs.
    Quebec city would of started being announced by now
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Well I got an email for Black Keys playing an hour from me! Thats something!
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    I think ticket distribution should be based on height not seniority.  I'm 5'3 and i should always be in the front.  thanks.
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    Image result for where is it gif
    I think they should just randomly assign seats in Fall.  No seniority.  No guarantee of tickets.  All lottery based.  Everything is one big unknown crap shoot.  Watch the #gutted movement get taken to a whole new level.  Let's do it. 
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    bbiggs said:
    I think they should just randomly assign seats in Fall.  No seniority.  No guarantee of tickets.  All lottery based.  Everything is one big unknown crap shoot.  Watch the #gutted movement get taken to a whole new level.  Let's do it. 
    You should have to arrive at the venue to find out if you got tickets. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,634
    The funny thing is that we're still getting notified 50-60 days in advance, and we can't stand it. Trust me, I'm going nuts, too. But imagine waiting until day of show for seat location?!?!?! (and yes, I know most of us are still waiting to see if we have GA vs seats..but still..)
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:
    Would of made this part easier. The worst part is that they gave a date
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,533
    bbiggs said:

Or just move to Europe and get your golden circle for about $250 on stub hub.

#notforusa
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:
    hah, no, Im saying....arrive at the venue to find IF you have tickets. 

Like, nobody would be notified at all, they have to walk up to will call and find out..."oh man, I lost the lottery."  

The line would be almost as big as the merch line. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    edited January 2020
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:
    I think they should just say 'You won', but not reveal for what show.

People should need to have to travel from show to show on the tour hoping that each one is the one they have actually have tickets for.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:

To be fair, they gave a range of dates.  "The week of January 27th" leaves the entire rest of the week to make good on the statement.  They never said we will know on Jan. 27 specifically.  Patience is a virtue. 
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 839
    Never thought two words like, "week of" would cause me so much anxiety.
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
    Saltzy23 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:
    I think they should just say 'You won', but not reveal for what show.

People should need to have to travel from show to show on the tour hoping that each one is the one they have actually have tickets for.
    I like it. 

"Damn!  Drove all the way to Toronto from Dallas, and I didnt get tickets!  I put GA Priority 1 for Toronto! Oh well, on to Ottawa, for those I had Priority 4 GA."

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • bbiggs said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    bbiggs said:

To be fair, they gave a range of dates.  "The week of January 27th" leaves the entire rest of the week to make good on the statement.  They never said we will know on Jan. 27 specifically.  Patience is a virtue. 
    Thing is its so easy to buy tickets now days. Public sale is already over. I dont see why it has to take so long honestly lol
  • Gibson said:
    The funny thing is that we're still getting notified 50-60 days in advance, and we can't stand it. Trust me, I'm going nuts, too. But imagine waiting until day of show for seat location?!?!?! (and yes, I know most of us are still waiting to see if we have GA vs seats..but still..)
    I just want confirmation and the seats in any account of mine whether it be PJ/TM or my main TM  account since I won BA in NY and CO.  Don't trust that they could be lost in this mess and I'm screwed!