Options

The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,871

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated
    By CARLA K. JOHNSON and MIKE STOBBE
    Today

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 853,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 0.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

The AP analyzed figures provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The CDC itself has not estimated what percentage of hospitalizations and deaths are in fully vaccinated people, citing limitations in the data.

Among them: Only about 45 states report breakthrough infections, and some are more aggressive than others in looking for such cases. So the data probably understates such infections, CDC officials said.

Still, the overall trend that emerges from the data echoes what many health care authorities are seeing around the country and what top experts are saying.

Earlier this month, Andy Slavitt, a former adviser to the Biden administration on COVID-19, suggested that 98% to 99% of the Americans dying of the coronavirus are unvaccinated.

And CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said on Tuesday that the vaccine is so effective that "nearly every death, especially among adults, due to COVID-19, is, at this point, entirely preventable.” She called such deaths “particularly tragic.”

Deaths in the U.S. have plummeted from a peak of more than 3,400 day on average in mid-January, one month into the vaccination drive.

About 63% of all vaccine-eligible Americans — those 12 and older — have received at least one dose, and 53% are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC. While vaccine remains scarce in much of the world, the U.S. supply is so abundant and demand has slumped so dramatically that shots sit unused.

Ross Bagne, a 68-year-old small-business owner in Cheyenne, Wyoming, was eligible for the vaccine in early February but didn't get it. He died June 4, infected and unvaccinated, after spending more than three weeks in the hospital, his lungs filling with fluid. He was unable to swallow because of a stroke.

“He never went out, so he didn’t think he would catch it,” said his grieving sister, Karen McKnight. She wondered: “Why take the risk of not getting vaccinated?”

The preventable deaths will continue, experts predict, with unvaccinated pockets of the nation experiencing outbreaks in the fall and winter. Ali Mokdad, a professor of health metrics sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle, said modeling suggests the nation will hit 1,000 deaths per day again next year.

In Arkansas, which has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the nation, with only about 33% of the population fully protected, cases, hospitalizations and deaths are rising.

“It is sad to see someone go to the hospital or die when it can be prevented," Gov. Asa Hutchinson tweeted as he urged people to get their shots.

In Seattle's King County, the public health department found only three deaths during a recent 60-day period in people who were fully vaccinated. The rest, some 95% of 62 deaths, had had no vaccine or just one shot.

“Those are all somebody’s parents, grandparents, siblings and friends,” said Dr. Mark Del Beccaro, who helps lead a vaccination outreach program in King County. “It’s still a lot of deaths, and they’re preventable deaths.”

In the St. Louis area, more than 90% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 have not been vaccinated, said Dr. Alex Garza, a hospital administrator who directs a metropolitan-area task force on the outbreak.

“The majority of them express some regret for not being vaccinated,” Garza said. “That’s a pretty common refrain that we’re hearing from patients with COVID.”

The stories of unvaccinated people dying may convince some people they should get the shots, but young adults — the group least likely to be vaccinated — may be motivated more by a desire to protect their loved ones, said David Michaels, an epidemiologist at George Washington University's school of public health in the nation's capital.

Others need paid time off to get the shots and deal with any side effects, Michaels said.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration this month began requiring health care employers, including hospitals and nursing homes, to provide such time off. But Michaels, who headed OSHA under President Barack Obama, said the agency should have gone further and applied the rule to meat and poultry plants and other food operations as well as other places with workers at risk.

Bagne, who lived alone, ran a business helping people incorporate their companies in Wyoming for the tax advantages. He was winding down the business, planning to retire, when he got sick, emailing his sister in April about an illness that had left him dizzy and disoriented.

“Whatever it was. That bug took a LOT out of me,” he wrote.

As his health deteriorated, a neighbor finally persuaded him to go to the hospital.

“Why was the messaging in his state so unclear that he didn’t understand the importance of the vaccine? He was a very bright guy," his sister said. “I wish he’d gotten the vaccine, and I’m sad he didn’t understand how it could prevent him from getting COVID."

___

The Associated Press Health and Science Department receives support from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute’s Department of Science Education. The AP is solely responsible for all content.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    mickeyrat said:

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated
    By CARLA K. JOHNSON and MIKE STOBBE
    Today

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 853,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 0.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

The AP analyzed figures provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The CDC itself has not estimated what percentage of hospitalizations and deaths are in fully vaccinated people, citing limitations in the data.

Among them: Only about 45 states report breakthrough infections, and some are more aggressive than others in looking for such cases. So the data probably understates such infections, CDC officials said.

Still, the overall trend that emerges from the data echoes what many health care authorities are seeing around the country and what top experts are saying.

Earlier this month, Andy Slavitt, a former adviser to the Biden administration on COVID-19, suggested that 98% to 99% of the Americans dying of the coronavirus are unvaccinated.

And CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said on Tuesday that the vaccine is so effective that "nearly every death, especially among adults, due to COVID-19, is, at this point, entirely preventable.” She called such deaths “particularly tragic.”

Deaths in the U.S. have plummeted from a peak of more than 3,400 day on average in mid-January, one month into the vaccination drive.

About 63% of all vaccine-eligible Americans — those 12 and older — have received at least one dose, and 53% are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC. While vaccine remains scarce in much of the world, the U.S. supply is so abundant and demand has slumped so dramatically that shots sit unused.

Ross Bagne, a 68-year-old small-business owner in Cheyenne, Wyoming, was eligible for the vaccine in early February but didn't get it. He died June 4, infected and unvaccinated, after spending more than three weeks in the hospital, his lungs filling with fluid. He was unable to swallow because of a stroke.

“He never went out, so he didn’t think he would catch it,” said his grieving sister, Karen McKnight. She wondered: “Why take the risk of not getting vaccinated?”

The preventable deaths will continue, experts predict, with unvaccinated pockets of the nation experiencing outbreaks in the fall and winter. Ali Mokdad, a professor of health metrics sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle, said modeling suggests the nation will hit 1,000 deaths per day again next year.

In Arkansas, which has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the nation, with only about 33% of the population fully protected, cases, hospitalizations and deaths are rising.

“It is sad to see someone go to the hospital or die when it can be prevented," Gov. Asa Hutchinson tweeted as he urged people to get their shots.

In Seattle's King County, the public health department found only three deaths during a recent 60-day period in people who were fully vaccinated. The rest, some 95% of 62 deaths, had had no vaccine or just one shot.

“Those are all somebody’s parents, grandparents, siblings and friends,” said Dr. Mark Del Beccaro, who helps lead a vaccination outreach program in King County. “It’s still a lot of deaths, and they’re preventable deaths.”

In the St. Louis area, more than 90% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 have not been vaccinated, said Dr. Alex Garza, a hospital administrator who directs a metropolitan-area task force on the outbreak.

“The majority of them express some regret for not being vaccinated,” Garza said. “That’s a pretty common refrain that we’re hearing from patients with COVID.”

The stories of unvaccinated people dying may convince some people they should get the shots, but young adults — the group least likely to be vaccinated — may be motivated more by a desire to protect their loved ones, said David Michaels, an epidemiologist at George Washington University's school of public health in the nation's capital.

Others need paid time off to get the shots and deal with any side effects, Michaels said.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration this month began requiring health care employers, including hospitals and nursing homes, to provide such time off. But Michaels, who headed OSHA under President Barack Obama, said the agency should have gone further and applied the rule to meat and poultry plants and other food operations as well as other places with workers at risk.

Bagne, who lived alone, ran a business helping people incorporate their companies in Wyoming for the tax advantages. He was winding down the business, planning to retire, when he got sick, emailing his sister in April about an illness that had left him dizzy and disoriented.

“Whatever it was. That bug took a LOT out of me,” he wrote.

As his health deteriorated, a neighbor finally persuaded him to go to the hospital.

“Why was the messaging in his state so unclear that he didn’t understand the importance of the vaccine? He was a very bright guy," his sister said. “I wish he’d gotten the vaccine, and I’m sad he didn’t understand how it could prevent him from getting COVID."

___

The Associated Press Health and Science Department receives support from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute’s Department of Science Education. The AP is solely responsible for all content.

It’s really amazing how clear the data is regarding vaccine efficacy and risks of non-vaccination, and yet many still ignore it. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    edited June 2021
    Because Fat Emperor told us!?!?
    :lol:  

I thought we were done with these tweets. 
    You're right.  Damn that FatEmperor and his graphs which show more Delta cases does not equal anything of note in the real world, hospitalizations, deaths, etc.  Let's go to our very own President to straighten things out.  Take it away, Joe!

So to be clear, he is saying more contagious equals deadlier.  Can someone point me to this data or help my small redneck mind understand this?  It would seem if it was deadlier, it would kill the host which would limit the spread.  But what do I know, I haven't been vaxed yet and never really wore a mask.  Just exercise and Vitamin D for my dumb, selfish ass.

Any of y'all waking up yet or nah?
    # dead = population * percentage contagious * percentage presumed dead after contagious. You can reduce the percentage contagious or percentage presumed dead by vaccinating the populace. 

Edited to remove my rudeness.
    Post edited by benjs on
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,677

You're right.  Damn that FatEmperor and his graphs which show more Delta cases does not equal anything of note in the real world, hospitalizations, deaths, etc.  Let's go to our very own President to straighten things out.  Take it away, Joe!

So to be clear, he is saying more contagious equals deadlier.  Can someone point me to this data or help my small redneck mind understand this?  It would seem if it was deadlier, it would kill the host which would limit the spread.  But what do I know, I haven't been vaxed yet and never really wore a mask.  Just exercise and Vitamin D for my dumb, selfish ass.

What is the hospitalization rate and death rate of the delta variant in unvaccinated individuals? Since we know the vaccines are effective (although less so), isn't that the germane point? Why did Fat Emporer not address the vaccine in any of this?  Surely those graphs are representative of ONLY non vaccinated individuals,  are they?
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,651
    benjs said:

Let me help your self-professed dumb, selfish ass. # dead = population * percentage contagious * percentage presumed dead after contagious. You can reduce the percentage contagious or percentage presumed dead by vaccinating the populace. 

If by 'waking up' you mean 'out of brain cells permitting me to think rationally', then nah, still sleeping.
    My selfish ass is still swallowing sand. Mmmmmmmmmmm, sand.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    mrussel1 said:
    WAKE UP RUSSEL. THEY ARE DOCTORING THE STATS TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THE VACCINE WORKS, WHEN IN REALITY IT IS WHAT IS KILLING PEOPLE! THE NANO BOTS HAVE BEEN DEPLOYED AND ARE INSTALLING TINY STEERING WHEELS IN OUR BRAINS AND THEY ARE MAKING PEOPLE WALK OFF CLIFFS AGAINST THEIR WILL. 

DON'T VISIT THE GRAND CANYON OR IT WILL BE AT YOUR OWN PERIL! 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    WAKE UP RUSSEL. THEY ARE DOCTORING THE STATS TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THE VACCINE WORKS, WHEN IN REALITY IT IS WHAT IS KILLING PEOPLE! THE NANO BOTS HAVE BEEN DEPLOYED AND ARE INSTALLING TINY STEERING WHEELS IN OUR BRAINS AND THEY ARE MAKING PEOPLE WALK OFF CLIFFS AGAINST THEIR WILL. 

Gosh it all makes sense now.  

I'm still curious why the "Fat Emperor" failed to account for the vaccine when evaluating the risks of the Delta variant?  It's almost like he has an agenda and certain people around here fall into the trap every time.  The lack of critical thinking is astounding. He constantly gets fooled by data and graphs. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I'm still curious why the "Fat Emperor" failed to account for the vaccine when evaluating the risks of the Delta variant?  It's almost like he has an agenda and certain people around here fall into the trap every time.  The lack of critical thinking is astounding. He constantly gets fooled by data and graphs. 
    As well as the lack of acceptance. No worries, I've booked my trips to India and Brazil. Have always wanted to see the Taj and float down the Amazon.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Some people fall into the trap out of ignorance, lack of critical thinking skills or any other # of reasons... others know damn well they're pushing misinformation, but do it anyway because it's how they get their jollies, which I don't understand, but I'm also not a sadist. so.... 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Here's something 'vaccine' related but not exactly.  Nowhere else to put it, so this is a good spot.  I wonder if our anti-vaxxers will refuse this genetic upgrade?  I'm at hereditary risk for heart disease and cholesterol so I would be all over this!

https://www.studyfinds.org/superhero-vaccine-olympic-dna-euan-ashley/
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516

The person who's been telling people to live their lives appears to be struggling mightily to live their own.  
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    Who gives a shit?
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    tucker told him it should offend him, so it does. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Looks to me like they just walked out a door. Walking out a door says that maybe they just came outside from inside. Weird how not everyone hates masks so much that they rip them off the instant they clear the threshold. 

Since the media has other pictures of that same crowd outside without masks, I am thinking that the masks came off once they got away from the building and this is just another attempt to whip up outrage, but what do I know. 
  • Options
    Grr.. this makes me so angry I want to storm a gov't building! 
  • Options
    Looks to me like they just walked out a door. Walking out a door says that maybe they just came outside from inside. Weird how not everyone hates masks so much that they rip them off the instant they clear the threshold. 

Since the media has other pictures of that same crowd outside without masks, I am thinking that the masks came off once they got away from the building and this is just another attempt to whip up outrage, but what do I know. 
    But have you been given to try the sand? Hard to do with a mask on.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Logic is not a trumplican standout
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,521
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,813
    edited June 2021
    2.4% of our eligible (12 and up) population was vaccinated yesterday in our province in the biggest daily jump I have seen since they have been keeping track. Total of 77.2% with a single and 27.4% with a double. We are well on track to going green with all restrictions lifted by August. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,123
    PJNB said:
    2.4% of our eligible (12 and up) population was vaccinated yesterday in our province in the biggest daily jump I have seen since they have been keeping track. Total of 77.2% with a single and 27.4% with a double. We are well on track to going green with all restrictions lifted by August. 
    That is terrific!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    Does an opinion article talking about side effects change the data on the efficacy?
  • Options
    Some people who lost their sense of smell to covid-19 have not regained it at all, or it comes and goes. Some are experiencing parosmia, in which familiar things have unfamiliar odours, some of which are disgusting or off-putting and prevent them from eating certain foods. It's still unclear why this is and when/if they might see full recovery.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/lost-sense-smell-covid-parosmia-1.6078500
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,009
    Who nose?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Who nose?

Nothing to sneeze at.
  • Options
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,813
    Some people who lost their sense of smell to covid-19 have not regained it at all, or it comes and goes. Some are experiencing parosmia, in which familiar things have unfamiliar odours, some of which are disgusting or off-putting and prevent them from eating certain foods. It's still unclear why this is and when/if they might see full recovery.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/lost-sense-smell-covid-parosmia-1.6078500
    I’m definitely experiencing this 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,009
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
This discussion has been closed.