Options

The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    This isn't over and it is another sign of how foolish we are as a society.  Just wait 90 days.  People will have had time to get their shots.
    People gotta people.

Like everyone doesn't want to be out doing stuff.

Makes me fucking angry.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    This isn't over and it is another sign of how foolish we are as a society.  Just wait 90 days.  People will have had time to get their shots.
    People gotta people.

Like everyone doesn't want to be out doing stuff.

Makes me fucking angry.
    Me too. 

I want to see the small businesses get back up & running too, but what good will it be if this just prolongs the pandemic... which it will. 
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,541
    hedonist said:
    I guess we’ll see in the next few weeks. I’m happy for the business owners and their employees, as well as those who have wanted this next step for so long. 

Pretty sure St. Patrick’s Day will see bars a-brimming. Like all of this never even happened!

I really, really hope that in eagerness, all caution isn’t thrown to the wind. 
    BC has already shut that green beer sh!t down. Bars-restaurants stop serving at 8 like NYE.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,960
    Its getting  ridiculous  here. People  are shit thats what I've learned and I will keep myself away from others way after this.  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    IF cases remain low, Fauci states that we will have a significant loosening of restrictions as recommended by the CDC as early as the 4th of July holiday.

I really hope everyone chooses to take this vaccine when it is available to them, it truly is our quickest route back to normal.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/14/politics/anthony-fauci-fourth-of-july-covid-guidelines-cnntv/index.html
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,506
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Not sure what to make of this guy after reading a bit about him. How does the clip relate to the virus?
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    hedonist said:
    Not sure what to make of this guy after reading a bit about him. How does the clip relate to the virus?
    https://www.thejournal.ie/kary-mullis-pcr-testing-factcheck-debunk-hse-5271830-Nov2020/
    not sure either but found it interesting..
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Too many inconsistencies for me in that link. 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    Reflections on the last year by our provincial public health officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry, a voice for calmness and kindness through the pandemic.

https://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/words-matter-a-conversation-with-dr-bonnie-henry-on-the-pandemic-s-one-year-anniversary-1.24294165

Heading into a media briefing to declare a public-health emergency, Dr. Bonnie Henry looked at the themes she had scribbled on a piece of paper.

Kindness. Calm. Safe.

It was March 17, 2020, and Henry — B.C.’s first female provincial health officer and a former navy physician — was no newcomer to infectious-disease outbreaks. An epidemiologist, she was the operational lead on the SARS outbreak in Toronto in 2003, on the front lines of Ebola outbreaks in Uganda in 2001, and on a national committee responding to H1N1 in 2009.

She knew how fear could spread and turn into discrimination, and how restrictions could disproportionately affect women and those on the margins of society.

So that day, amid rising case counts and new deaths, notably in long-term care, Henry stood before the media and announced that restaurants, bars and pubs would be closed, allowed to provide takeout only.

It was St. Patrick’s Day. She knew there would be anger. She glanced down at the words that would become the hallmark of her approach: Now is our time to be kind, to be calm and to be safe. It’s a moment she recounts in her book Be Kind, Be Calm, Be Safe: Four Weeks That Shaped a Pandemic (Penguin Random House Canada, 2020), written with her older sister Lynn Henry.

History will judge how the province handled the pandemic — the timing of closures and mandatory masks, the length of restrictions on visitors to care homes, travel bans, the use of rapid testing, how vaccines were rolled out — but that guiding moral imperative, now ­emblazoned on totebags, T-shirts, tea towels, even a pair of Fluevog shoes called “the Dr. Henry,” will likely endure.

It’s not just about being nice, says Henry, 55, in a phone interview marking the one-year anniversary of the international pandemic.

Kindness is about understanding that we’re all connected, there is a common suffering, and we can’t always know how someone else is holding themselves together, she says. Some are able to deal with uncertainty and anxiety better than others. Some have support, while others don’t. Rather than reacting, we need to take a breath and have compassion.

“I know that is one of the things that builds resilience in us as a community, and that gets us through these times of trauma,” she says.

The self-described introvert says that, from the beginning, she was aware of the importance of communication in times of crisis — how, in the face of enormous uncertainty, “words really matter and how we say things really matters.”

She also felt the grip of fear.

When the mystery illness out of Wuhan, China, was identified as a coronavirus, like SARS, she knew something about what lay ahead.

“I was having a lot of flashbacks, my anxiety knowing what could happen, and, in some ways, this was a worst-case scenario because, with SARS-1, we were able to push it back into nature, we were able to contain it, and the characteristics of this virus are different and make it that much more dangerous in many ways.”

SARS infected 8,098 people around the world and had killed 744 by the end of 2003. By ­contrast, in Canada, COVID-19 has infected about 900,000 ­people and killed more than 22,000.

Henry says that after the first wave of the pandemic last spring in B.C., she expected cases would wane in the ­summer, and they did, but she also saw the strong correlation between easing of restrictions and increased transmissions.

“It really hit home to me, probably about May, that this was a virus that was going to be sticking around with us for a while … and by the middle of summer, I was thinking that this virus was still transmitting quite a lot, even though we were ­having low rates.”

That second wave came in the late fall. More infections. Daily double-digit deaths, the majority in long-term care homes.

If she has any regrets, it’s that Canada wasn’t more effective at keeping the virus out of long-term care, where vulnerable seniors were the majority of those who died.

“We really have to do better at protecting people in long-term care, and that has to do with infrastructure, and caring, and really valuing the staff that work in care homes.”

She regrets that in October, when rates were rising slowly, she didn’t listen to her intuition and experience and put in place greater restrictions earlier, before transmissions took off again.

Daily case counts were hovering around 300 a day, and then, over one weekend in the Fraser Health region, they spiked to 600. Suddenly, “exponential growth” was a reality.

“But you know, I don’t make these decisions in isolation. I make them with my public health colleagues and they were not as concerned,” Henry says. “In retrospect, I probably should have listened to my spidey sense.”

Henry rejects the notion that a snap election called by Premier John Horgan for October was to blame. “Oh, that had nothing to do with the election,” she says. “It was really the decision-making my team was doing.”

Henry says she talked with chief medical health officers in the various regions of B.C. more than once a day, and they felt “we were on top of it.” It’s one of the realities of working in public health, she says: You’re always in the position of doing too much or not enough.

“Early on, I was very careful to err on the side of doing too much,” she says. Indoor social gatherings then and now were the greatest source of transmissions. “We maybe should have done a bit more.”

But doing more also drew a backlash.

Henry says to those who saw nothing but increasing restrictions — business owners forced to close, anti-maskers, certain groups on social media, the frustrated and fed up — she was viewed as the root of all evil. There were protests outside her office. Death threats.

“The psychology of what we’re dealing with leads some people to react that way, and I do believe that it is our collective support for each other that helps mitigate the impacts of these things,” Henry said during a media conference in February where she acknowledged she has a security system at her house.

It’s always a balancing act for public health officials in a pandemic — balancing the need to reduce transmissions, serious illness and deaths with understanding the impact of restrictions — on mental health, for instance.

Henry says she knew from the data that closing schools is “the single most negative thing” for families, regardless of where they live, their income or family size. School closures have a detrimental effect on children that can last for a lifetime in some cases, she says.

“So that’s why we really focused in the summer and the fall on safe return [to school]. Despite some of the public rhetoric, it really has been life-saving and life-changing for many children and families.”

During a March 7, 2020, news conference in Vancouver, Henry’s voice faltered and she became emotional as she announced an outbreak at a North Vancouver long-term care home. This was the scenario she had dreaded. She knew deaths of seniors would follow.

“I fought back tears as my voice quivered with emotion, and I stopped to collect myself,” writes Henry in Be Kind, Be Calm, Be Safe. “I was concerned that breaking down in such a public way would scare people and only make the situation worse.”

On the one-year anniversary of the international pandemic, she once again becomes visibly emotional talking about the losses of the past year — from an accumulation of losses of small joys to the loss of lives. She mentions a saying: “Common suffering builds strong bonds.”

“This unrelenting uncertainty that we have all been through together takes its toll, and I know that,” she says. “Now is the time we need to reach out again. We need to remember each other. We know that this has been hard, particularly on our seniors and elders.”

This time, it’s the toll on the young that gets to her, as they struggle with challenges including social isolation at a time in their lives when interaction is so important.

“They have had the least influence and the most impact,” she says. “Reach out to the young people in your life.”

It’s been a challenging year for everyone, she says. “Now is the time again to remember to re-double our efforts, to remember to be kind to each other, because that is what makes a difference.”

The Be Kind, Be Calm, Be Safe authors’ advance from the publisher will be donated to charities with a focus on alleviating communities hit particularly hard by the pandemic.

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,797
    edited March 2021

Yo-Yo Ma played a surprise concert for a clinic during his post-vaccination waiting period

March 14, 2021 at 2:14 p.m. EDT
    Posted by Berkshire Community College on Saturday, March 13, 2021

In an airy, sunny gymnasium on Saturday afternoon, under basketball hoops and banners, in front of people freshly pricked and waiting for minutes to pass, Yo-Yo Ma played a little Bach.

The world-renowned cellist had gone to the vaccination clinic at Berkshire Community College in Pittsfield, Mass., for his second coronavirus vaccine dose, according to clinic organizers. After getting his shot, he took a seat along a padded blue wall of the gym, near others waiting out their 15-minute post-vaccination observation time, and surprised them with a performance.

Leslie Drager, the lead clinical manager for the vaccination site, said that when Ma started to play, the whole place went quiet.

“It was so weird how peaceful the whole building became, just having a little bit of music in the background,” said Drager, who is the lead public health nurse for Berkshire Public Health Alliance.

She said the vaccination site has nine stations of nurses administering doses. On Saturday, 1,102 shots were administered — all second doses. Ma arrived toward the end of the day.

“People are talking and moving, there are lots of volunteers, and everybody just went quiet and went to watch and listen,” Drager said.

When Ma got his first dose, he came and went mostly unnoticed, she said. This time, he arrived with his cello.

Hilary Bashara, a nurse administering vaccinations at the clinic, said she administered both of Ma’s doses.

The first time, Bashara said, she noticed Ma as he took in his surroundings.

“Most people, they are busy, they’re sort of anxious and waiting — he was different,” she said. “I just watched his face, and he was looking about the room and his face generated such warmth, it felt like he was smiling under his mask. When he got up to where I was, he was like, ‘Thank you so much for being here.’ ”

Then she saw his name.

When he arrived Saturday, Bashara got to administer his dose again. Afterward, he asked whether it was okay to play, and Ma picked a spot in the observation area.

Videos of Saturday’s informal performance show Ma masked and seated along a wall. Vaccine recipients are scattered and seated nearby as he played the prelude to Bach’s Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major. In another clip, he is seen performing “Ave Maria.”

“It just brought that whole room together,” Bashara said. “It was so healing.”

When he stopped, the group applauded, and Ma stood and placed his hand on his chest.

“The Berkshires are loaded with the arts, and the arts couldn’t do what they normally do out here all summer,” Drager said. “Maybe this is the beginning of what we’re going to see this summer. It’s just — we’re all looking forward to the future, to get out and get our lives back.”

Exactly one year before his performance at the clinic, Ma shared a video of himself playing Antonin Dvorak’s “Going Home.” It had been two days since the World Health Organization declared the coronavirus a pandemic. Major performing and visual arts institutions had already begun to shutter.

“In these days of anxiety, I wanted to find a way to continue to share some of the music that gives me comfort,” Ma tweeted March 13, 2020.

Cellist Yo-Yo Ma uses music to touch people, even through a screen
    National arts reporter Geoff Edgers went live on Instagram with musician Yo-Yo Ma on July 31. (The Washington Post)

Last summer, in an interview with The Washington Post hosted on Instagram Live, he described the way music can fill some of the void left by decreased human connection during the pandemic.

“Our skin is our largest organ, and how much we respond to touch — during covid, that has been taken away from us. You can’t touch, you can’t hug, you can’t shake hands. But what music does, its sound moves air molecules. So when air floats across your skin and touches the hairs of your skin, that’s touch,” Ma said then. “That’s the closest thing to actually someone touching you. … It’s as if you were miniaturized and you’re in the middle of a lake. But that lake is a bowl, and you’re in that bowl and that vessel is holding you. That’s what music can do.”

Have a story for Inspired Life? Here’s how to submit.

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    Walking in King of Prussia mall and shopping at my local Wegmans have been the closest thing to a concert crowd I’ve experienced in a year

Hard to see how these places can have so many people but restaurants are still restricted.  At least 20 people in KOP mall were completely mask less as well.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    im +1 day after getting the second of my pfizer shots.   no side effects at all, except both nights following, I felt like I was awake all night but i apparently slept 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    WWE is hoping to have 45,000 fans per night at this year's two-night WrestleMania in Tampa, Florida.

Originally shooting for 30,000 per night, city officials told hotel officials in a meeting last week that WWE would like to see Raymond James Stadium at 75% capacity for April 10th and 11th. Capacity would have been 60,000 pre-pandemic.

It's unknown whether that request has been approved. Florida governor Ron DeSantis lifted all COVID-19 restrictions last fall, so it would be up to the city (Tampa Sports Authority) to determine how many fans could be allowed in.

WWE has not announced any number publicly, instead saying a "limited" number of tickets will go on-sale this Tuesday with prices from $35 to $2500 per show.

In this week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer speculated what the company's approach could be:

"A Tampa WrestleMania was not a given to be a sellout as opposed to New York or Dallas which did sell out. They also could test it out by putting a smaller number on sale this week and judge from the response and then add tickets and whatever they feel they can sell becomes capacity. But with tickets going on sale so late in the game, there isn’t much time to go out and maybe put 25,000 or 30,000 seats on sale, and then judging by the demand for those tickets, then put another 15,000 to 20,000 more on sale a week later."

Going to be interesting to see how things play out after shows like this happen. Wish them the best and while I think it's a couple months too early to be doing this if it happens this will at the very least show us how safe they can be with a population that is currently getting vaccinated. 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,116
    Hard not to feel like the pandemic has ended or is about to end.  Multiple states this week dropping restrictions, CDC issuing relaxed guidelines for vaccinated people.  Half of my Instagram posts I’m seeing are people in Florida.  The traffic today is insane, by far the most people I’ve seen out and about in a LONG time.  Crazy how quick everything has changed these last 10 days.

In others words, this is how New York State has been the last 7 months.
  • Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    From www.gov.uk..
    ''The MHRA has received 227 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 275 reports for the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine and 4 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the AstraZeneca has increased rapidly and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccine played a role in the death.''

so, about 500 people have died after the vaccine but the vaccine dosen't ''played a role''..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    This is all doing my head in
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Cool and calm please..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    I have not done the research but always got a kick out of the anti vaxxers jumping up right away and saying see told you the vaccine was bad anytime a death happened after the vaccine was administered. Of course I want to know if the vaccine is the cause of these deaths but to assume it was the vaccine when we are currently vaccinating the oldest and most vulnerable parts of our population is laughable. It is almost like no one can die of anything after getting the vaccine without redflags being thrown up everywhere. Not saying this to you 23scidoo just what I see in my everyday life at work and family. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    PJNB said:
    I have not done the research but always got a kick out of the anti vaxxers jumping up right away and saying see told you the vaccine was bad anytime a death happened after the vaccine was administered. Of course I want to know if the vaccine is the cause of these deaths but to assume it was the vaccine when we are currently vaccinating the oldest and most vulnerable parts of our population is laughable. It is almost like no one can die of anything after getting the vaccine without redflags being thrown up everywhere. Not saying this to you 23scidoo just what I see in my everyday life at work and family. 
    Well just like the folks who were saying that Covid death numbers were being artificially inflated by listing anyone who had the virus and perished (even in a car accident) as a  Covid death, there will be people now who watch a person leave a vaccination site after getting inoculated, step off the curb and get hit by a bus and say "see the vaccine killed him".
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,786
    For anyone scared of the vaccine, Vegas and Miami look like wonderful places to get those antibodies the old fashion way. 
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    23scidoo said:
    From www.gov.uk..
    ''The MHRA has received 227 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 275 reports for the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine and 4 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the AstraZeneca has increased rapidly and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccine played a role in the death.''

so, about 500 people have died after the vaccine but the vaccine dosen't ''played a role''..
    Yes, the vaccine should cure all illnesses and make us all live forever.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    23scidoo said:
    From www.gov.uk..

23scidoo said:
    Cool and calm please..
    "FIRE!!!"

"EVERYONE STAY CALM!"
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    23scidoo said:
    From www.gov.uk..

23scidoo said:
    Cool and calm please..
    "FIRE!!!"

"EVERYONE STAY CALM!"

:D 
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    From www.gov.uk..

23scidoo said:
    Cool and calm please..
    "FIRE!!!"

"EVERYONE STAY CALM!"
    I'm with you on that.  Like I had a vaccine  now I've got to shit  myself  everyday.  Its not calming having all these stories and whats the point I mean we are stuck like this if we don't vaccinate.  
    Just trying to stay alive full stop.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Poncier said:
    PJNB said:
    Well just like the folks who were saying that Covid death numbers were being artificially inflated by listing anyone who had the virus and perished (even in a car accident) as a  Covid death, there will be people now who watch a person leave a vaccination site after getting inoculated, step off the curb and get hit by a bus and say "see the vaccine killed him".
    So,what we have if i get it right..
    you have the virus, you died in a car accident and you are covid death..
    about 2.65 millions deaths so far..is it possible, let's say 1millions deaths are not covid??..just asking..
    but on the other hand, 500 deads after vaccination only in UK but all its cool..don't know..
    and at the same time there is a huge problem with AstraZeneca vaccine and noone talks about it..Germany also pause vaccination..yes ofcourse they search it and i don't say its fatal ok??
    in Greece we gave Astra to people under 60..no elders..

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-germany-astrazenec/germany-to-halt-astrazeneca-vaccinations-health-ministry-idUSKBN2B71UM
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    edited March 2021

I think the vaccines are rushed and clearly it is okay to think that because countries have put AstraZeneca's on hold.  If I had kids I probably wouldn't have them vaccinated because they are at a low, low risk of having any issues with COVID and the vaccines (while probably safe) are rushed.  Why take the risk?  I know kids can transmit the virus but the adults can get vaccinated if they want protection.  

I get my second dose of the vaccine tomorrow.  I wanted it to be able to freely travel.  Otherwise, I would have been fine waiting to get it or never get it at all because I don't think I'd have that much issue if I caught Covid.   I can transmit with or without the vaccine, and other adults can choose to get the vaccine.

Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    23scidoo said:
    Poncier said:
    PJNB said:
    So,what we have if i get it right..
    you have the virus, you died in a car accident and you are covid death..
    about 2.65 millions deaths so far..is it possible, let's say 1millions deaths are not covid??..just asking..
    but on the other hand, 500 deads after vaccination only in UK but all its cool..don't know..
    and at the same time there is a huge problem with AstraZeneca vaccine and noone talks about it..Germany also pause vaccination..yes ofcourse they search it and i don't say its fatal ok??
    in Greece we gave Astra to people under 60..no elders..

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-germany-astrazenec/germany-to-halt-astrazeneca-vaccinations-health-ministry-idUSKBN2B71UM
    Sorry, there's now way that 38% of the 2.65M Covid deaths are not related to the virus. My example of a car crash was just what some people who call Covid a hoax were saying, not something that's actually happening. Same people who now are saying the vaccine is killing people left and right, its just an unsubstantiated claim.

And even if all 500 of those UK deaths were directly related to the vaccine (the odds of that are about zero), that's 500 out of 24Million, or .002%, way less than the 38% example you use about reporting of Covid deaths.
    This weekend we rock Portland
This discussion has been closed.