Options

The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Just went to the grocery store and loaded up so we won’t have to go back for at least 2 weeks. Be safe, everyone.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,309
    mfc2006 said:
    Just went to the grocery store and loaded up so we won’t have to go back for at least 2 weeks. Be safe, everyone.
    Nice game plan, stay safe!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    695 deaths today.  Its going up
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,309
    Nick Saban positive!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    Nice game plan, stay safe!
    Thanks. Went in the morning, so it wasn’t crowded at all. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Good thing they received a huge tax cut. They really needed it, obviously.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,519

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Problems with the AstraZenica/Oxford Vaccine.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    What happened 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    The mink in sweden that were culled and buried "rose from the dead". Gas from their bodies caused their carcasses to rise out of the ground. 

How very 2020 of them. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,554
    There is stupid and then there is really stupid.....

Hundreds of kids and their families are headed to Arizona for a soccer tournament with 500 teams. https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/25/us/desert-super-cup-phoenix-trnd/index.html
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    There is stupid and then there is really stupid.....

Hundreds of kids and their families are headed to Arizona for a soccer tournament with 500 teams. https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/25/us/desert-super-cup-phoenix-trnd/index.html
    Ugh. Of course there’ll be another surge in about two weeks...
  • Options
    a small city in my province, i may have mentioned it, Steinbach, is now at 40% positivity rate. to literally no one's surprise, it's a highly religious conservative city (they were even a dry town until about a decade ago). on the highway leading to and out of the city there are giant pro life billboards. 

they are still holding church services of hundreds of people, even as recently as this past weekend, against health orders. they don't give a fuck. they are anti-maskers and anti-lockdowners. RCMP have been dolling out fines. 

then these fuckers are going to come to the city and shop at the mall i (used to) go to and infect people here. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    a small city in my province, i may have mentioned it, Steinbach, is now at 40% positivity rate. to literally no one's surprise, it's a highly religious conservative city (they were even a dry town until about a decade ago). on the highway leading to and out of the city there are giant pro life billboards. 

they are still holding church services of hundreds of people, even as recently as this past weekend, against health orders. they don't give a fuck. they are anti-maskers and anti-lockdowners. RCMP have been dolling out fines. 

then these fuckers are going to come to the city and shop at the mall i (used to) go to and infect people here. 
    I truly don’t understand this selfish mentality. Ugh.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    What happened 

Seems like there was a manufacturing error early on that saw some people get about a half dose rather than full dose. When this was realized, they continued the trial and included the initial half dose in a separate analysis. So, the full dose and half dose that they've been talking about weren't part of the original study design. 

Also some talk about the study subjects not being evenly distributed in terms of age, etc., but no details given. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

and religious people wonder why they get vilified. because when it all comes down to it, many of them aren't "love they neighbour" as they would have us all believe. it's me me me first. 

from now on I'm going to call them spiritual capitalists. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006 said:

and religious people wonder why they get vilified. because when it all comes down to it, many of them aren't "love they neighbour" as they would have us all believe. it's me me me first. 

Damn every one of those religious people! They’re all just stupid and blind. 

Generalizations sure are nifty, no?
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,519
    2001 deaths in Greece..almost 100.000 cases..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    mfc2006 said:

where did I say all? I said "many". and I didn't say anything about being stupid or blind. 

check your hyperbole at the door. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,750
    mfc2006 said:

"Many", as you say, are hypocritical.  Do as I say, not as I do.  Maybe what churches need is a religious version of  The Lincoln Project. 

Way back in the 70's, I had good friends who were into the the Jesus movement thing.  I tried to find my way into that club, and this one church I went to with them seemed very cool because they emphasized the giving/ loving/ helping others aspect of Christianity.  But then a faction of that church said that there wasn't enough ecumenical promotion and emphasis on "accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior," and the whole thing turned to sour grapes for me.  Loving and helping others I can dig.  But the emphasis on dogma?  No thanks!  And not enough religious people call out that shit.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Locks changed, police on scene at Etobicoke BBQ restaurant that defied lockdown orders (msn.com)

So it's OK for the police to change locks on a legal business...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    mfc2006 said:

where did I say all? I said "many". and I didn't say anything about being stupid or blind. 

I’ll take my hyperbole where I want, dammit. 

There just seems to be such disdain for those of faith. I see it here often. Perhaps it’s similar to the way I feel about politicians - salespeople in general.

Guess we all have our biases. 
  • Options

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,117
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    mfc2006 said:

There just seems to be such disdain for those of faith. I see it here often. Perhaps it’s similar to the way I feel about politicians - salespeople in general.

I’ll admit my disdain for those of “faith” has risen A lot over the last few years. A bunch of fake aholes.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    mfc2006 said:

I’ll admit my disdain for those of “faith” has risen A lot over the last few years. A bunch of fake aholes.
    So-called "christians" supporting the most
    un-christian president in order to have control over women's bodies.
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,187

Needing a politician or celebrity for guidance on making common sense decisions is sad. How could we survive without the all powerful and gloriously famous to guide us? Talk about worship.
  • Options
    This virus has exposed the shameful state of humanity 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

This discussion has been closed.