Do we have an official thank you thread yet?

I mean. I know there are disappointed people but that shouldn’t be the point. I’m so grateful to be able to get excited for new music and beyond glad that PJ is still doing their thing. We are all lucky to witness it.

All the other life times we could have lived...and we’re in the one with PJ. That makes me damn thankful. 

Just some thoughts from an eternal optimist amongst so very many negative threads...
COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    We do now!

I am thankful that the band we all love is still together creating new music and going on tour. I don't think most people realize how rare this is. I'll be going to the OKC show (& hopefully one more in the Fall) & I will be enjoying every second of it. I haven't seen them since Seattle 2013 because life and finances took priority.

Enjoy the ride, folks. We're a lucky bunch of idiots.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Jason7192Jason7192 Posts: 312
    While possibly not as entertaining as some of the other threads, this one is much more deserved. Thankful for the opportunity to see and hear the band do what they do.
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    I am thankful.  The weekend of the Nashville and St. Louis shows happens to fall on what will forever by a hard time for my family.  And being able to see the band twice that weekend will be a nice welcome distraction and celebration.

Hoping to get to Baltimore and maybe MSG too, we will see.  Time will tell.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• More fans getting tickets than past arena shows is awesome.
    New music is awesome.
    Heck, just playing shows is awesome.

Thanks!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
    I am in!  Grateful for the opportunity and the art.  Going to be an awesome spring that we will ride all the way into the fall tour!

Thanks 10 club and Pearl Jam!
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    edited January 2020
    this is goodness. or maybe a smooch. Nice job drummer1. ty for sure
    Post edited by densan on
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • radial21radial21 Posts: 228
    Great thread.  In the past few years I’ve left PJ shows and can’t help but wonder, how many more will we get.....to see them back on tour, with a new album, is amazing.

More tickets for the 10c is so awesome too.  I know there are a few that are unhappy (as will always be the case) but I’m not sure what else we could ask for...

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    I thought I would win one show at most and ended up with four shows.  Thanks!
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 836
    I won GA tickets for a night at the Forum in LA. Gonna be sweet! Looking to do maybe 8 shows this year depending on the fall tour schedule.
  • KS80184KS80184 Posts: 397
    Love this thread.  Super excited for the new album and tour.
  • Evel KEvel K Posts: 526
    I'm pretty sure they could all sit back and watch their investments grow well into their golden years. So yeah, thanks Pearl Jam for doing what you're doing and I'll be here till the ride comes to a full and complete stop.                                                                                                                                                                   P.S. Stone might be managing a Krispy Kreme when he's 70. You never know with that guy.                  P.S.S. Thanks 10club
    Things were different then
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,818
    Awesome thread!

It’s been so exciting with the album news, tracklists, cover, and shows!

What a great band! I’m thankful for Nashville and St. Louis shows I’ll be attending. It’s my spring break week, so no taking off work and my son’s very first PJ shows! He is a Jack White freak so he is especially excited for Nashville!
  • NEweatherNEweather Posts: 519
    I am thankful. Thankyou Pearl Jam, and Ten Club, for so much I can't express. 
  • I'm thankful to get be at 2 shows this spring and am hopeful for another show in the fall. 

Let's go!
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Posts: 1,022
    edited January 2020
    I am so thankful for Pearl Jam and the teams that support them.  Keep going everyone. You are appreciated. See you in OKC.
  • Shumway35Shumway35 Posts: 328
    It's going to be an awesome Spring 

Thank you Pearl Jam and Ten Club! 
    2000 - Toronto 
    2005 - St. John's 2
    2006 - Toronto 1 & 2 
    2009 - Toronto 
    2011 - Toronto 1 
    2013 - Pittsburgh,  Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit 
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto 1, Wrigley 1 
    2018 - Wrigley 1 & 2
    2019 - Ohana Festival 
    2022 - Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, Nashville
    2023 - St. Paul 1 & 2
    2024 - Vancouver 1 & 2, NYC 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2
  • JD2381JD2381 Posts: 52
    I love Pearl Jam, I love the Ten Club, and I'm thrilled to have something to look forward in what may be an especially dismal year.  
    PJ:
    11/1/1992 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/1/1994 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 6/24/1995 San Francisco // 11/4/1995 San Jose // 10/19/1996 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 11/19/1997 Oakland (opening for Rolling Stones) // 6/30/1998 Minneapolis // 9/11/1998 New York // 10/30/1999 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/31/2000 Mountain View // 10/21/2001 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 6/1/2003 Mountain View // 6/6/2003 Las Vegas // 10/26/2003 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 5/12/2006 Albany, NY // 7/15/2006 San Francisco // 7/16/2006 San Francisco // 10/22/2006 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 7/12/2008 Los Angeles (VH1 Rock Honors The Who) // 8/28/2009 San Francisco (Outside Lands) // 10/1/2009 Los Angeles // 10/24/2010 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 11/26/2013 Oakland // 10/19/2014 St. Paul // 10/26/2014 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 5/12/2022 Oakland // 5/13/24 Sacramento
    EV:
    10/24/2004 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 7/11/11 Oakland // 10/23/11 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/21/12 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,114
    can't travel to any leg 1 shows due to some family stuff going on here at home and couldn't be happier that 1)this band is still the best band alive 2) new music and 3) new shows for you to go to etc
    here's hoping leg 2 for the US hits philly/jersey so i can see a show without leaving the home base
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 966
    I am very thankful to 10C. So fortunate to have won tickets for all my choices. If I had lost I would be bummed but not mad at 10C. I would work my ass off and find them!
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    motherfuckinghappy bump
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    Man I'm beyond happy I'll finally see PJ live this summer! 9 shows =) And I can't wait to hear DotC tomorrow!
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,818
    Wow! I’m thankful for what sounds like your first shows ever! What an experience you have coming!
    Yes! June 23rd in Frankfurt will be my first ever PJ show!!! Pretty sure I'm gonna cry! Saw EV twice this summer already
  • great thread - i'm thankful for the single ticket option this go around. it allowed me to try for more shows without having to worry about unloading a second ticket later on. thanks 10c!
    Funny thing, it was supposed to be my ticket buddy's first show as well... then the spring tour rolled around and suddenly he'll have the heads up on me ;)
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    I am grateful for the opportunity to experience four more shows this spring. The shows I’ve been to have all been marvellous experiences, filled with energy and excitement, friends and fun, and I can’t wait to do it all again. 

And thank you 10C for trying to achieve some of the things that fans have asked for for years, like single tickets. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • prljmr316prljmr316 Posts: 162
    So eternally grateful to be going to my 6th local in state show! Never been able to travel out of state to see them, although it's my life's goal to do so. Maybe by the time PJ50 comes around. Lol!  If not, and this is the final hoorah, it's been a super 6 shows, and couldn't have asked for more!

Thanks Pearl Jam and Ten Club
    John Strohmeyer
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    I was completely ready to get nothing in the lottery and have to scramble to get tickets, but I got lucky. I'm happy I finally get the opportunity to see them without getting on a plane and that we get a new album that, by all accounts, sounds like it will be an interesting departure from past albums. It would be great if all of the complaint threads could be merged. Hopefully, when the album comes out, people will be excited and positive.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    I am very thankful. Excited for the new album and going to 8 shows this year. PUMPED!

• jpdannabellejpdannabelle Posts: 856
    edited January 2020
    Keep this thread at the top!!!!
    Bump!!!!

P.S.....................I'm happy =) Thank you 10c
    Post edited by jpdannabelle on
    ...........and Evelyn ❤️