Do we have an official thank you thread yet?

2»

Comments

• DC29940DC29940 Posts: 661
    I am incredibly thankful that my favorite band has lasted 30 years. That I still get to see them perform live. That they are still releasing new music. That I can still get just as excited by all of this as I did when I was in high school. I do not take Pearl Jam for granted; I know it could be over for any reason at any moment. So I savor every little thing I get as much as I can. 
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 4.13.12
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Los Angeles 1 5.22.24
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    Extremely thankful and stoked for new music and the tour! 
  • Thankful that we will have new music, new shows and that I have the ability to enjoy new music and shows.
    Well we've been a good few hours drinking
    So I'm going to say what everyone's thinking
    If we're stuck on this ship and it's sinking
    Then we might as well have a parade
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    We made you rich and now you don’t care 
  • Extremely grateful. Especially for new music! Haven't been on here in a awhile and the amount of complaining is astronomical. This is the 1st tour since joining 10C that I didn't try for ANY shows. Mainly because I've never really thought MSG was a great PJ venue, but also because finances are tight. Still hoping for a Boston date in the fall but even if I don't get to see them this year, I'm grateful for all the times I have and for the simple fact that these guys are still playing. Stay positive people. Peace
  • bump
  • Excellent thread! I'd like to put out there that I'm thankful for @dimitrispearljam and everyone who contributed to the rumor post. We were already planning a trip to CA for the week of 4/12, and thanks to getting early word about the CA shows, we were able to work the San Diego show into our trip plans.
    I'm also thankful for everyone who obsessed on here over their entries - discussing whether the ticket master name had to match the 10C name etc. It prompted me to triple check my entry, my 10C profile, my ticket master profile and I found a couple possible issues that I was able to correct before the draw. I don't know if any of them were actual issues, but I got tickets and I'm so thankful for that! And of course I am SO thankful that we're getting new music from Pearl Jam AND an opportunity see them in concert again soon!
    no time to be void or save up on life
    you've got to spend it all.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    Extremely thankful for the band still playing and making new music. Also, very thankful for the 10c securing more tickets than ever for fan club members. I know it was a bit stressful for many but it does seem like way more tickets are going to be in the hands of 10c members!
  • ...thank you for not taking eight years?
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,818
    Thank you for that new clip of Dance! Just a few more hours!
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,591
    So excited for it all!  Thank you!
  •  I'm a grown woman but feel like a kid again, staying up till midnight tonight to hear the new song, screaming my lungs out when I received the email, scouring for hotel deals in my show's city.  My life is pretty boring and It's provided me so much excitement and something to look forward to!  Thank you 10C!  And thank you Pearl Jam, I feel blessed to be a long-time fan and I don't take you for granted.
  • drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    Thanks for adding so much energy to this thread everyone! All of your additions kept me going through this awful “waiting for the single” period! Can’t wait to see a bunch of you in Nash!! 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
  • Great thread OP, well said. 
  • Thank you for caring about your fans. For so many years you've done your best to give us the chance to see our favorite band with the best seats in the house, and we are lucky too have you!
    something to remember me by
    1998--Dallas--Knoxville
    2000--New Orleans--Memphis--Nashville--Indianapolis--Cincinnati--Columbus--Detroit--Chicago--Eddie at Ralph Nadar Rally--St. Louis--Kansas City--Houston x2--Dallas--Lubbock
    2003--San Antonio--Dallas
    2020--The Long Road to OKC #20
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Posts: 1,597
    Yes! Thankful the band is still together and making music.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 347
    Thank you for giving us music to accompany us through our lives. Music timeless to our hearts. Cheering us up, making us happy, making us cry, sharing feelings- sometimes even the bad ones, giving us strength and being there like a good friend that is always by your side throughout so many years. It’s been a long ride already but I never want it to stop! 
  • LizJ said:
    Thank you for giving us music to accompany us through our lives. Music timeless to our hearts. Cheering us up, making us happy, making us cry, sharing feelings- sometimes even the bad ones, giving us strength and being there like a good friend that is always by your side throughout so many years. It’s been a long ride already but I never want it to stop! 
    Oh wow! That's beautiful.