Call Tickets Today (800) 594-8499 they are handling the ticket drawing....

Comments

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,415
    Speaking with CSR... he first told me if my card was not charged by 12AM jan 20th that is was denied. .he did congratulate me on getting tickets to Sun though...Awesome guy... then I asked further about the priorities and he they were all random selected automatically. SO NO PRIORITY... He is checking with Sanda... LOL 
    The no priority thing seems to be true at least. Explains how 6, 7s, and 8s beat 1s and 2s.

I hope they get that fixed
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    There had to have been priority. Otherwise we would see MSG and Baltimore wins beyond just priority 1. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Speaking with CSR... he first told me if my card was not charged by 12AM jan 20th that is was denied. .he did congratulate me on getting tickets to Sun though...Awesome guy... then I asked further about the priorities and he they were all random selected automatically. SO NO PRIORITY... He is checking with Sanda... LOL 
    The no priority thing seems to be true at least. Explains how 6, 7s, and 8s beat 1s and 2s.

I'm not sure on that because you aren't seeing any MSG or BAL winners below the first and maybe second priority.
  • JimmyV said:
    There had to have been priority. Otherwise we would see MSG and Baltimore wins beyond just priority 1. 
    Maybe not for LA and OAK that had multiple shows.  Those two cities are the biggest problem for priority allocation not lining up.
    JimmyV said:
    Maybe not for LA and OAK that had multiple shows.  Those two cities are the biggest problem for priority allocation not lining up.
    Possible. 

• Speaking with CSR... he first told me if my card was not charged by 12AM jan 20th that it was denied. .he did congratulate me on getting tickets to Sun though...Awesome guy... then I asked further about the priorities and he said they were all random selected automatically. SO NO PRIORITY... He is checking with Sanda... LOL 
    Well, that is not true.  None of you will want to hear this, but you are wasting your time with Tickets Today.  Nothing will come of it.  Best of luck getting to whatever shows you want!
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    edited January 2020
    I’m still going with, just your #1 priority was used.  The rest of your priority was just left there to mirror the previous process, so as not to upset us of learning we’re losing additional priorities in the new process
    Post edited by dmbolp on
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,739
    edited January 2020
    Can't wait to see what BA choice priorities get picked for GA  next week if priority doesn't matter....
  • Did everyone catch the fine print that your first names needed to be exact matches on 10C and Ticketmaster accounts? I checked and mine didn't match. I've never gone by my real first name. Made the change to make them match before I put in requests and got confirmation emails for both shows I put in for! Now just waiting for the 27th to see if I got GA or Reserved!
  • BE9456BE9456 Posts: 148
    dmbolp said:
    I’m still going with, just your #1 priority was used.  The rest of your priority was just left there to mirror the previous process, so as not to upset us of learning we’re losing additional priorities in the new process
    wasnt always the case. I got both LAs but no email for Oak1
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    Just called. All hopes crushed. If you didn’t hear back AT ALL you weren’t picked. 0 for 4. 👍🏼
  • Has anyone spoken to anyone at 10c??
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • K_A73K_A73 Posts: 92
    edited January 2020
    Has anyone spoken to anyone at 10c??
    ive emailed them 3 times since friday no response
    Post edited by K_A73 on
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    I sent a message through ticket support and haven't heard back yet
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Folks, I just tried calling 10club and the automated voice message said they are closed for the holiday.  I wouldn't expect any response from them today.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Yep /// Sanda told me the same... its over... move on... nothing to see here. 

I emailed using their contact link on the PJ website on Sunday afternoon.  No word.

We aren't getting tickets for these shows but would be nice to get confirmation there was an issue with the system.  I at least feel better that it wasn't my fault putting OAK1 fourth instead of first because it was clearly a TM issue. 

Not a good time to take a long weekend, guys. 

JimmyV said:
    No Shit!  Just had a roll out a massive new ticket system and they take the day off??  Probably were gone all weekend.
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    BE9456 said:
    JimmyV said:
    No Shit!  Just had a roll out a massive new ticket system and they take the day off??  Probably were gone all weekend.
    I mean...it’s a national holiday
    JBob87 said:
    BE9456 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Ticketmaster is answering their phones. 
  • JBob87 said:
    BE9456 said:
    JimmyV said:
    I called 10c.  Automated message that they are closed for the holiday.
    JBob87 said:
    BE9456 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Many of us are at work.

JBob87 said:
    BE9456 said:
    JimmyV said:
    I called 10c.  Automated message that they are closed for the holiday.
    Got it.
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    JBob87 said:
    BE9456 said:
    JimmyV said:
    I doubt 10c has an offshore call center the way multi-billion TM does.
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    I just reached out to Sandra at TT and she couldn’t have been more pleasant.  She was a little unclear about the priority system, so we had a chat about that.  She originally thought it was a rumor from the internet because the rule book re PJ tickets said that it didn’t matter when you applied.  I gently tried to explain that was understood but the priority system, at least as I understood it, would help filter the ticket requests until the demand outpaced the supply by triaging our requests randomly but systematically as a group.  I explained to her that my concern was that I never heard one way or another and that, at priority 2 for me, I was unclear why people are reporting success all the way up to their priority 7.  I do not suspect I will receive any remedy outside of a bourbon and a Black Crowes tune, but I had a minute and thought I would call and at least one more voice asking why.  The tone of the call was very positive and collaborative but I get that both Sandra and all of us are up against something that is pretty out of our control.

Hope everybody has a great rest of a long weekend if you don’t have to work and good luck with the onsale.  I really wish I would have done the verified fan thing in the window of time allotted but I really took the ‘majority of fans will get tickets’ to heart and didn’t think I needed to have a back up plan. Oh well, such is life!
    JBob87 said:
    BE9456 said:
    JimmyV said:
    They tour once every 3 fucking years.
    JBob87 said:
    JBob87 said:
    BE9456 said:
    JimmyV said:
    I doubt 10c has an offshore call center the way multi-billion TM does.
    It's a fan club with a few employees at most and sells T-shirts all year and they roll out a massive tour with a brand new system to sell hundreds of thousands of tickets and they take a 3 day weekend???
  • Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    edited January 2020
    Did everyone catch the fine print that your first names needed to be exact matches on 10C and Ticketmaster accounts? I checked and mine didn't match. I've never gone by my real first name. Made the change to make them match before I put in requests and got confirmation emails for both shows I put in for! Now just waiting for the 27th to see if I got GA or Reserved!
    I hate to break this to everyone, but I entered for 2 shows (Denver and San Diego) and won both shows (BA). My name definitely DOES NOT match from my 10c account vs. Ticketmaster account. (Chris vs. Christopher)

My theory is that they meant to say your email address must match.
    Post edited by Habit4me on
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099

Again, people ignore mountains of logic to convince themselves their preconceived notions are correct. Have you never received incorrect information from Level 1 Support Agents at large organizations? Why do you take their word over 10C's who have already stated it's a prioritized draw? I believe anyone and any company can make mistakes, but I don't see people following any logic paths here before jumping to conclusions. 

'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1