10C help ASAP Double billing of Gigaton, may affect funds needed for ticket payment, may lose tix!

13»

Comments

• RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    Guys, stop. Wouldn't want this thread to get shut down...
  • ecdanc said:
    Mr. Hand said:
    ecdanc said:
    Mr. Hand said:
    prljmr316 said:
    Emergency funds are great ideas, but some people do nothing but tread water thier whole lives just to survive and rarely even get to ponder the notion of ever starting one! And if they are lucky enough to, usually the first unexpected expense wipes it out, rinse repeat starts right over! Never ending cycle! Escaping poverty is damn near impossible for many, statistically proven, don't ask me to find the source, but the studies have been done, and can be found. Endless poverty can be set in stone by societal roadblocks, not just character flaws! The roadblocks can lead to character flaws because get force people down! Meanwhile billionares could never spend deplete there stash in their lifetimes. I ask, is that right in any reality, I am not hating on successful people and how they live their lives, if you earned it, and struggled to get it, enjoy it! I would too, but don't just assume a person is flawed because they are poor, and are subject to a different standard than others! That's bullshit!

Nobody accused you of having a "character flaw", so let's stop the pity party. You started this thread and have thrown your whole financial status/personal life out there for people to consider. So we are considering.  If one is only "treading water" to survive, like many people actually are in this world, they're not on a PJ forum complaining about overdraft charges getting them booted from buying concert tickets for $125.00 + a pop. That's not "treading water", that's bad financial management.  Those actually "treading water" don't even have a credit card, or funds to pay for dinner, let alone a membership to the 10 Club.  I'm starting to this think this whole thread is a hoax and I should have known better.  Shame on me for that.
    Sweet, an expert on the poors. 
    Get over yourself pal.

Me? You're the one lecturing internet strangers on their finances: "Do like I do, and you too can kiss a stringray!" 

Ain't no lecture, Evenbro, it's a logical response to a nonsensical, mostly hysterical post that the OP put out there himself for people to comment on. Otherwise, why start the thread the way he/she did? You commenting on my profile picture in the manner you have says volumes about you. But yeah, keep bringing that "righteous indignation thing", it's really working for you.
    10/2/96 Hartford, CT; 9/13/98 Hartford, CT; 8/30/00 Mansfield, MA; 7/9/03 New York, NY; 9/29/04 Boston, MA; 5/13/06 Hartford, CT; 6/27/08 Hartford, CT; 10/30/09 Philadelphia, PA; 5/15/10 Hartford, CT; EV 6/18/11 Hartford, CT; 10/15/13 Worcester, MA; 10/16/13 Worcester, MA; 10/25/13 Hartford, CT; 9/26/15 New York, NY; 8/5/16 Boston, MA; 8/7/16 Boston, MA; EV @ Paradise Club 4/29/17 Boston, MA; 9/2/18 Boston, MA; EV & Earthlings 2/4/22 New York, NY; 9/11/22, New York, NY; 9/5/23 Chicago, IL; 9/3/24 New York, NY; 9/17/24 Boston, MA.
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    Mr. Hand said:
    ecdanc said:
    Mr. Hand said:
    ecdanc said:
    Mr. Hand said:
    prljmr316 said:
    Emergency funds are great ideas, but some people do nothing but tread water thier whole lives just to survive and rarely even get to ponder the notion of ever starting one! And if they are lucky enough to, usually the first unexpected expense wipes it out, rinse repeat starts right over! Never ending cycle! Escaping poverty is damn near impossible for many, statistically proven, don't ask me to find the source, but the studies have been done, and can be found. Endless poverty can be set in stone by societal roadblocks, not just character flaws! The roadblocks can lead to character flaws because get force people down! Meanwhile billionares could never spend deplete there stash in their lifetimes. I ask, is that right in any reality, I am not hating on successful people and how they live their lives, if you earned it, and struggled to get it, enjoy it! I would too, but don't just assume a person is flawed because they are poor, and are subject to a different standard than others! That's bullshit!

Nobody accused you of having a "character flaw", so let's stop the pity party. You started this thread and have thrown your whole financial status/personal life out there for people to consider. So we are considering.  If one is only "treading water" to survive, like many people actually are in this world, they're not on a PJ forum complaining about overdraft charges getting them booted from buying concert tickets for $125.00 + a pop. That's not "treading water", that's bad financial management.  Those actually "treading water" don't even have a credit card, or funds to pay for dinner, let alone a membership to the 10 Club.  I'm starting to this think this whole thread is a hoax and I should have known better.  Shame on me for that.
    Get over yourself pal.

Me? You're the one lecturing internet strangers on their finances: "Do like I do, and you too can kiss a stringray!" 

Ain't no lecture, Evenbro, it's a logical response to a nonsensical, mostly hysterical post that the OP put out there himself for people to comment on. Otherwise, why start the thread the way he/she did? You commenting on my profile picture in the manner you have says volumes about you. But yeah, keep bringing that "righteous indignation thing", it's really working for you.
    Me commenting on your profile picture says I have at least one good eye and a nose for irony. 
  • RK50065 said:
    Guys, stop. Wouldn't want this thread to get shut down...
    Outstanding!   :)
    10/2/96 Hartford, CT; 9/13/98 Hartford, CT; 8/30/00 Mansfield, MA; 7/9/03 New York, NY; 9/29/04 Boston, MA; 5/13/06 Hartford, CT; 6/27/08 Hartford, CT; 10/30/09 Philadelphia, PA; 5/15/10 Hartford, CT; EV 6/18/11 Hartford, CT; 10/15/13 Worcester, MA; 10/16/13 Worcester, MA; 10/25/13 Hartford, CT; 9/26/15 New York, NY; 8/5/16 Boston, MA; 8/7/16 Boston, MA; EV @ Paradise Club 4/29/17 Boston, MA; 9/2/18 Boston, MA; EV & Earthlings 2/4/22 New York, NY; 9/11/22, New York, NY; 9/5/23 Chicago, IL; 9/3/24 New York, NY; 9/17/24 Boston, MA.
  • prljmr316prljmr316 Posts: 162
    One more thing just cuz some of you pissed me off! I was just criticized for buying a $50 Pearl Jam album, on the Pearl Jam site! And because I bought that album, when I shouldn't have in their mind, this caused a funding issue regarding ticket payment, so now I should lose not be allowed bikers either! I did not do this! A double billing computer glitch did, get your facts straight! I was told to put money in an emergency fund. Did anyone consider the possible fact I might be buying the album not just to listen to and enjoy, but possibly as a collector's investment for just such a rainy day, I can listen to it for free online hen it's released! That vinyl just might gain value! I don't like flippers! But if in ten years from now that album is now worth $200, and I need expensive medicine to survive or something of that sort, I may have to let he album go at that point in my life, not to make daily big buck off people and become an arrogant rich asshole flipper, but only to survive, that vinyl is my emergency fund! What the hell happened to this fan base, I don't remember this shit years ago! All this goes directly against everything this band stands for, why are you even fans? At the same time the entire planet has gone crazy, so it's not just a localized problem here I suppose! Wow as someone said earlier in maybe a different tone and context, wow!
    John Strohmeyer
    At age 14 I invested in some LEGO's! At the time I was critized for being to old to play with Legos! After sitting in a closet for over 20 years I researched there values, and sold them! Do to my wise investment, I made over $5000 on some of my childhood toys, but I was mocked at first for buying them! I used that money to go see Pearl Jam in beautiful Telluride , CO. One of the most beautiful and also priciest places on earth! How many of you who are judging poor folk, when you a better off, were at that show! I am sure many wanted to, but even though you have more than I, you were to poor to go to Telluride! But I wasn't! Jealous now? My god, why are people so judgemental, get off your high horse! Despite all the ungodly rich people in Telluride, all were happy none were mean or rude that I encountered, unlike this thread today! Only happy people, be them rich or poor! Very special day! Now go be happy, help someone in a worse of place than you for a change, I guarantee you will feel better if you do, and might just smile or a change!
    John Strohmeyer
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    edited January 2020
    :i_dunno:
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989

• RenfieldRenfield Posts: 1,054

Brilliant
  • ClapperClapper Posts: 208

Is that train set made of....LEGO?
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II
  • We should all be more excellent to one another 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,954
    Mr. Hand said:
    ecdanc said:
    Mr. Hand said:
    ecdanc said:
    Mr. Hand said:
    prljmr316 said:

Get over yourself pal.

That dude has been arguing with people in other threads all day. Just ignore him. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    on2legs said:
    Myra had the baby!
    Your replies are the only ones that matter in this thread and I’m sad no one else is getting them. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    This keeps getting better and better. 
  • RK50065 said:
    prljmr316 said:
    Finally Ten Club speaks! Others were double billed as well, not just me! Sweet redemption! I am not totally insane after all! Lol!
    Not so fast.

on2legs said:
    Myra had the baby!
    Your replies are the only ones that matter in this thread and I’m sad no one else is getting them. 
    ;)

Well, maybe I don't use my exclamation points as haphazardly as you do!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    on2legs said:
    Myra had the baby!
    Haha...I got 'em too :lol:

This thread ain't no halts maul, but it is one resplendent clusterfuck.

• The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989

LOL, well done.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,450
    Gigaton should be purchased as an investment is all I got from this thread. Due to this wisdom, I have purchased 31 of them. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    edited January 2020
    This shit has got to be fake.
    Post edited by lolobugg on

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

Take your waist to the Sandkassten, OP

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

You FOOLS!!!!

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• pulling69pulling69 Posts: 983

"Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
    I started this thread to help fellow fans who may not know they were on the verge of getting shafted! Instead I feel like I got the shaft all day for my concern for fellow fans! Is it train wreck, yes! It started with my inability to communicate clearly, I admit, but I feel others took it even further of track, just for the shear joy of inflicting pain on others! Did they even consider communication issues might be off do to a person's disability, do they care? I defend what's right, and I always will, even if I am flawed myself!  I try and respect all, even if I have to bite my tongue to do so!  I feel I have argued my points with examples of evidence, and done it too the point of redundancy, I can do no more! It's like talking to a wall! I trying to use humor , even self humiliating humor to keep the point and mood light and happy, in the midst of a thread about an disturbing computer issue! I will no longer agnowled you haters! They could be living in a ditch tomorrow under the right circumstances, and fucked for life, but continue on dishing out your cruelty! I won't be home to hear you talk to the wall! I have a life outside this thread! Which now belongs in the politics section nd has for awhile! Better yet it should be killed off and ignored! Let them be cruel to the wall! I was compared to despicable Trump do to my poor punctuation, yet I loath the man! Yet you all seem like project his vision, are putting on his rally for him right hear and now, and pulling his strings like Putin! Being good little soldiers! I am truly done now, back to my private life, far from twice a decade posts on this forum! At least there were a few good people here, not many, but a few, and I appreciate you! Enjoy the daily bitching of the message board troll lifestyle, I will be of seeking happiness, while you wither away in negativity of bitching to a wall and hurting people! Day in and day out over and over again, same frown! What's the definition of insanity again? Look it up! Then look at yourself and your actions here today! I am  really the insane one, because of my poor punctuation, and scrambled thoughts? I think not, I think it's most of you all! I am done with insanity, back to trying to better myself and help others and enjoy life the best I can! Again I created this thread, and if not for purpose of trying to help others with legitimate concerns over billing issues, I would have killed this thread off more than a few posts ago! But it should stand until people receive there tickets and refunds! After that, kill it immediately, it's and ugly record of evil, and should be buried forever! It was created in the name of good, to help, and was hijacked by hate! It's already dead to me! Good luck to those that remain hear, it's a nasty place now! Enjoy yelling at the wall with your daily bitchfest! Adios folks!
    John Strohmeyer
    Like the way I'm talking right now, I would put an exclamation points at the end of all these sentences! On this one! And on that one!

• TL; DR
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    *coughbump*
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,269
    I appreciate the positive intent of the OP. Thanks for trying to warn others of a possible issue.