***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 837
    edited January 2020
    99% of dear john email recipients made a mistake somewhere in the 20 step process.
    We have all been there before.  You swear you put your keys or wallet in this place and yet they aren't there. Wtf? It happens.  I'm sure that statistically between 1 and 8 percent of all humans going through an extensive process like this will make a mistake.  We just need to help our jamily through the stages of grief. 
    This applies to all except ga. You made your choice and knew the odds.
    Post edited by YAKIMATSU on
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    fgdanzi said:
    fgdanzi said:
    Don’t think this has been discussed anywhere in the forum yet. What shows are being drawn today?
    Wrigley IX and Moline
    Sweet! Fingers crossed!!!
    Don’t think this has been discussed anywhere in the forum yet. What shows are being drawn today?
    Wrigley IX and Moline
    Moline..Moline... It must have been a dream!!!

I missed on the 10C lottery for that one.... got tickets through TM general sale - the page sat spinning for like 45 mintutes... before it refreshed - I sat in the nosebleeds that night!!! 

I forgot to mention I flew 8 hours and drove another 6 hours to get there too ;)
    Where did you fly in that was six hours from Moline?
  • fgdanzifgdanzi Posts: 137
    fgdanzi said:
    Wrigley IX and Moline
    Wrigley IX and Moline

I missed on the 10C lottery for that one.... got tickets through TM general sale - the page sat spinning for like 45 mintutes... before it refreshed - I sat in the nosebleeds that night!!!
    fgdanzi said:
    Wrigley IX and Moline
    Wrigley IX and Moline

I was freaking out when they started playing “Who You Are”! Amazing night!!! 
  • ecdanc said:
    It seems in addition to the name verification in step 2, the email entered in step 9 must match our 10c email and TM account email, although there is no reference of an email verification process
    Others here have suggested this last part is not the case. 
    Not quite. The email entered on Step 9 needed to be your 10C email so they could match up the Presale code and 10C email as verification. There was no known requirement for the 10C email and TM account email to match.
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    ecdanc said:
    fgdanzi said:
    fgdanzi said:
    Wrigley IX and Moline
    Wrigley IX and Moline

I forgot to mention I flew 8 hours and drove another 6 hours to get there too ;)

I lived in Europe at the time - flew into Detroit - went to the show at the Joe and then drove to Moline..... and then back to DTW!!!
    ecdanc said:
    fgdanzi said:
    fgdanzi said:
    Wrigley IX and Moline
    Wrigley IX and Moline

I lived in Europe at the time - flew into Detroit - went to the show at the Joe and then drove to Moline..... and then back to DTW!!!
    The shows = nice: Driving from Detroit to Moline = dedication and/or insanity. 
  • IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    edited January 2020
    ecdanc said:
    It seems in addition to the name verification in step 2, the email entered in step 9 must match our 10c email and TM account email, although there is no reference of an email verification process
    Not quite. The email entered on Step 9 needed to be your 10C email so they could match up the Presale code and 10C email as verification. There was no known requirement for the 10C email and TM account email to match.
    Step 2. On the resulting Ticket Request site, sign in to your Ticketmaster account, or create a new one if you don’t have one. Your name under your Ticketmaster account must match your name under your Ten Club membership account.

Names must match - but you're right... your email had to be your 10C email to match.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

ecdanc said:
    Good clarification. I was focused on that last part: people have posted that they received tickets even when their 10c email address is different than their TM email address. 
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    JB111859 said:
    In this 60+ pages of madness did anyone get a screenshot of "final odds" for shows...Really appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.  More of a curiosity thing for future reference...I went for GA in Hamilton, Toronto & Denver thus far and "struck out" 0 for 3...
    Odds are in here many times. But you would have had >40% for Ham and essentially 0% for TO. Denver depend on your priority for the US shows since separate from the Cdn shows, if not 1st priority then prob 0%.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    fgdanzi said:
    fgdanzi said:
    Wrigley IX and Moline
    Wrigley IX and Moline

the boys never fail to impress!!!!
  • link93link93 Posts: 410
    KL159781 said:
    I’m another one with LA2 BA first choice, LA1 BA second choice who won first and have not heard anything about my second.

I have San Diego as my third and Oakland at 4 and 5. I got my tickets for both Oakland.

I chose BA for 8 shows and my wife chose GA for the same 8 shows. She had LA 1 as first choice and LA 2 and second and didn’t get either. She did get Oakland 1 GA as her fourth choice and hasn’t heard anything on Oakland 2 as her fifth choice.
    That’s great that your wife got Oakland 1 GA with her fourth choice but how does that happen when tons of people didn’t get it with their first choice. I don’t trust Ticketmaster like I do Ten Club. 
  • Fucking crazy man
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • hailhail8hailhail8 Posts: 269
    Anybody have the final odds for Baltimore GA and reserved?
    Mike and I are sending good vibes!!!
  • It's like you're brothers
    Jeff and I are Ames Bros... LOL 😂 
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    mjd327 said:
    I just updated my name on my Ticketmaster account...I REALLY hope its not too late and didn't have to be done at the name of submission - I also didn't have my last name listed on my Ticketmaster.
    I understand that the rules did say that though I really would hope that because you were tying your code to a ticketmaster account they would have been able to check at the time and notify you if something was wrong....
    I updated my name yesterday morning to add my last name and I went 5 for 5 on requests, so I think you should be in fine
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,301
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    fgdanzi said:
    fgdanzi said:
    Wrigley IX and Moline
    Wrigley IX and Moline

2 of the best back to back shows in diff cities imo. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    ecdanc said:
    ecdanc said:
    fgdanzi said:
    fgdanzi said:
    Wrigley IX and Moline
    Wrigley IX and Moline

2 of the best back to back shows in diff cities imo. 

for sure..... so happy I had the means and time to do it!!!
    Gludfssr said:
    Here’s a question, for anybody that won both LA shows did you put them in Priority 1 & 2?

From reading these threads it is looking like a lot of people that did put them in for the 1st & 2nd priority only got 1 show, and the people that put them in different priorities got both of them. 

Any chance we were never put into the lottery for the 2nd priority which is why we never got a response back either way. 

It seems like they completely missed are 2nd choice of tickets for the LA venue. 
    If so this is a HUGE mistake that needs to be corrected.  

I had LA2, Best Available at Priority 2
    I had LA1, Reserved at Priority 7
    I won both within a minute or two of each other, maybe 45 minutes after people started winning LA shows
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    PD279656 said:
    Just checked my ticketmaster account and was missing my last name. Updated it and lets see what happens today. 

If I don't get Nashville BA at 99% first position at least I will have an idea. 

Then its off to slum it with the commoners! 
    The missing TM last name is a non-issue.  A lot of us experienced that yesterday, myself included.  Got tickets no problem.

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521

I’m really not sure who this Jeff fella is but the dude on the right has some seriously good taste in music.

seriously, when was that pic?
  • FYI ... I just looked up my confirmation email for my submission to Baltimore, and at 9:56pm Eastern on 1/15, the odds were 15% GA and 68% Reserved.
    October 1, 1996 ... Marine Midland Arena, Buffalo-NY (USA)
    October 12, 2013 ... First Niagara Center, Buffalo-NY (USA)
    May 2, 2016 ... Madison Square Garden, New York-NY (USA)
    May 8, 2016 ... Canadian Tire Centre, Ottawa-Ontario (Canada)
    May 10, 2016 ... Air Canada Centre, Toronto-Ontario (Canada)
    May 12, 2016 ... Air Canada Centre, Toronto-Ontario (Canada)
    August 5, 2016 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
    August 7, 2016 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
    November 7, 2016 ... TOTD, Madison Square Garden, New York-NY (USA)
    September 2, 2018 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)

I’m really not sure who this Jeff fella is but the dude on the right has some seriously good taste in music.

seriously, when was that pic?

2015 soundcheck Global Citizen NYC Central Park
    jcoudriet said:
    I just called my bank and told them that there wll be two seperate charges from Ticketmaster today (hopefully). Just to make sure that they would not flag it or deny it . I am not taking any chances. Good luck everyone!
    The charges are from TicketsToday, not ticketmaster, but hopefully it shouldn't be an issue. Good luck!
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    I thought I had OCD until I came to this place.  I feel much better now.
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 837
    bbiggs said:
    I thought I had OCD until I came to this place.  I feel much better now.
    Nice, me too. 
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    I think we should all hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.

Many/most of us are gonna go to bed disappointed tonight I think.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
    stanudes said:
    Has anyone been picked and not had a $0 or $1 charge on their CC from when you selected inutially? Neither me or my GF showed a TicketsToday hold. Just curious. Has us concerned a bit. 
    I didn't have a hold placed, but I'm using an AmEx and heard they don't show holds. 
    Saltzy23 said:
    I think we should all hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.

Many/most of us are gonna go to bed disappointed tonight I think.

just don't be disappointing in bed!!!