Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,365
    TM307021 said:
    I've seen some comments that the picks will be daily in groups of shows , but I've also read that they are picking by name and then the show/section best available. I assume the latter?  i.e. if I put in for Nashville, it is possible that I could find out today?
    No....go look at the timeline under Ten CLub...the Canadian shows picked today....then they are going down the list. There has been TOO MUCH b.s. with people making up shit or just posting what they think and confusion. All people had to do was read the things posted in Ten CLub, they've all been correct
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    Still no email about msg.  gutted
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    mcgruff10 said:
    There's always the fall. Someone said they're doing a 10-night residency. All the same set though.

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I should get some tickets.....
  • Options
    DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 238
    When they email these initial results, I really hope they specify which tickets we were confirmed for Pit or Reserved. I'm guessing they will, but it would suck if all they did was say you were confirmed for tickets.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,919
    Is it weird that 10c is going to run the lottery for the second MSG show but Ticketmaster is going to run all the others?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    pt159835pt159835 indiana Posts: 68
    16th - 4 Canadian shows
    17th - MSG, Baltimore, Nashville, St.Louis
    18th - OKC, Denver, Phenix,  SD
    19th - Oakland x 2, LA x 2
    My guess.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    Hi jamily I'm  new here and never ordered tickets before and I'm so excited to finally see Eddie and the boys.
    I'm sorry if this has been asked already but can I have my tickets mailed to my office or do they have to go to my home?

TIA
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    Hi jamily I'm  new here and never ordered tickets before and I'm so excited to finally see Eddie and the boys.
    I'm sorry if this has been asked already but can I have my tickets mailed to my office or do they have to go to my home?

TIA
    You have to pick them up at 10C HQ.

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,919
    Someone is going to have to start a brand new thread with actual results because this one is a disaster   =)

• Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360

TIA
    I thought this entire tour was all mobile ticketing.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    BV84003 said:

TIA
    It is. Jdizzle is not correct.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    mcgruff10 said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Just got back from MSG and the crew was erasing member # 00,006 from the tiny spot on the floor
  • Options
    BV84003 said:

TIA
    It is mobile ticketing, you pick up your new iPhone 10C with your tickets preloaded from 10C HQ.  Nothing but the best this tour.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options

TIA
    Did you see the deliver option of "Boom will deliver them to your house" ?  I think it was $5 Canadian extra.  That's a lot of money so I decided not to do it.  
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    mcgruff10 said:

TIA
    Did you see the deliver option of "Boom will deliver them to your house" ?  I think it was $5 Canadian extra.  That's a lot of money so I decided not to do it.  
    F Boom I want Dave
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Just got back from MSG and the crew was erasing member # 00,006 from the tiny spot on the floor
    damn.  That really does stink.
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    Only for you cause you’re special 
    Damn right. 

@dankind   what setting did you use on your phone to take this selfie?  i'm digging it a lot.
    :lol:
  • Options
    huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 846
    edited January 2020
    kaw753 said:
    ajflicker said:
    PJNB said:
    Excited for today.  Made sure to call my credit card company to allow multiple charges from “TicketsToday Pearl Jam” as advised.

I changed my final order at 10 pm last night, based on GA odds, to:

1.  Ottawa Best Available
    2.  Quebec Best Available
    3.  Hamilton Best Available
    4.  Toronto Best Available

Would be amazing to get Ottawa and Quebec GA and Hamilton and Toronto Reserved  but just thankful to the Ten Club for all they do and acquiring so many tickets this tour.  The new system is great and makes me think back to those F5 days (still have my PJF5 shirt! 😁).  Exciting week this has been! 🤟
    I did the same for OTT and QBC for first and second but went GA only. Just a bit nerve racking! 
    At this point, I'm perfectly happy with "in the building". I'd like at least one GA, though, so I put OTT, TO, QC, Ham - best available for all.

But I also put in for San Diego, and that's my only US date. So, with any luck, at least one of those should come out in my favour.
    Toronto almost certainly won’t make it to the 2nd round for GA.  It was at 30% for GA at the end of the lottery...

GA odds at 10:18 pm last night were:

Toronto 33%
    Hamilton 42%
    Ottawa 59%
    Quebec 79%
    Yep, and I'm perfectly OK with that. I live in Ottawa and will be taking the train into TO day-of. My ticket-buddy bailed last minute, so I'm going solo to TO. I'd much rather wait in line for GA for my home city than have to run from my train to GA. Plus, this gives me a little more time to peruse merch and the like :)
    Last tour I went to the Ottawa show. Took me 6 hours to get there but it was worth it. The arena is in an odd place. There is nothing around there.
    Don't worry, we people from Ottawa noticed that in 1997 and were too polite to say anything at the time. Probably should have said something.

The real answer is that they expected the tech boom to continue in Kanata and all the money was going to be on that side of the city. Whoops!
    Does Ottawa still have the "Beer Store"?....that place is awesome.  Order up a 12-er of Labatt's and they roll it out on an industrial revolution "conveyor" from the warehouse to the front of the store.  
  • Options
    Does Ottawa still have the "Beer Store"?....that place is awesome.  Order up a 12-er of Labatt's and they roll it out on an industrial revolution "conveyor" from the warehouse to the front of the store.  
    Yup, there are Beer Stores like that everywhere in Ontario.
  • Options
    Except the ones they make us go in a find our own stuff now.  
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    I miss the conveyor belts.  Those are only used for returns now...not the same
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    ajflickerajflicker Canada Posts: 166
    kaw753 said:
    ajflicker said:
    PJNB said:
    Excited for today.  Made sure to call my credit card company to allow multiple charges from “TicketsToday Pearl Jam” as advised.

I changed my final order at 10 pm last night, based on GA odds, to:

1.  Ottawa Best Available
    2.  Quebec Best Available
    3.  Hamilton Best Available
    4.  Toronto Best Available

Would be amazing to get Ottawa and Quebec GA and Hamilton and Toronto Reserved  but just thankful to the Ten Club for all they do and acquiring so many tickets this tour.  The new system is great and makes me think back to those F5 days (still have my PJF5 shirt! 😁).  Exciting week this has been! 🤟
    I did the same for OTT and QBC for first and second but went GA only. Just a bit nerve racking! 
    At this point, I'm perfectly happy with "in the building". I'd like at least one GA, though, so I put OTT, TO, QC, Ham - best available for all.

But I also put in for San Diego, and that's my only US date. So, with any luck, at least one of those should come out in my favour.
    Toronto almost certainly won’t make it to the 2nd round for GA.  It was at 30% for GA at the end of the lottery...

GA odds at 10:18 pm last night were:

Toronto 33%
    Hamilton 42%
    Ottawa 59%
    Quebec 79%
    Yep, and I'm perfectly OK with that. I live in Ottawa and will be taking the train into TO day-of. My ticket-buddy bailed last minute, so I'm going solo to TO. I'd much rather wait in line for GA for my home city than have to run from my train to GA. Plus, this gives me a little more time to peruse merch and the like :)
    Last tour I went to the Ottawa show. Took me 6 hours to get there but it was worth it. The arena is in an odd place. There is nothing around there.
    Don't worry, we people from Ottawa noticed that in 1997 and were too polite to say anything at the time. Probably should have said something.

The real answer is that they expected the tech boom to continue in Kanata and all the money was going to be on that side of the city. Whoops!
    The Beer Store has crap beer. Hit the LCBO and get some Munich Gold.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Renfield said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    Only for you cause you’re special 
    Damn right. 

@dankind   what setting did you use on your phone to take this selfie?  i'm digging it a lot.
    :lol:
    It's the Scruffy filter.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Is it weird that 10c is going to run the lottery for the second MSG show but Ticketmaster is going to run all the others?
    Second MSG show?  Huh?
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago)

• Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 569
    JimmyV said:
    Second MSG show?  Huh?
    hehehe
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,766
    The waiting drove me mad!!!!

Waiting...watching the clock......

Still no email. Disappointed the 10C and the boys let me down! COMPLETELY GUTTED! I'm going to have to get tickets on StubHub now.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    estarr31 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Second MSG show?  Huh?
    hehehe
    Nirvana are opening. It’s gonna be LIT!
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 789
    this how most used to be....self serve, frankly I never much liked the change to new stores. The drive thru stores....that's a nice touch. However, almost always get my BEvERages from the LCBO these days (or grocery stores! wow...who'd of thunk it). 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    ritg19ritg19 Posts: 111
    Just confirming - the commemorative ticket option gets me a picture with Ed, right?
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on....