Comments

• Options
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Hey guys quick question, sorry if this has already been answered but if I join the ten club in two weeks can I still buy ten club tickets for the spring tour?  TIA.
    Mike
    Only for you cause you’re special 
    Damn right. 
    I heard 10c has set up a private bathroom for you for whatever show you go to. Plus just sending you all the tour merch just because 
    Ed actually refills my drinks during long jams and encore breaks.  sometimes he fucks up my order, maybe too much ice in my wine, grey goose and not tito's hence the reason for those looooooong extended jams.  
    Does Ed take you to the bathroom during Even Flow?

or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago)

• Options
    I thought in previous lotteries there was a box in the "tickets" section of my profile that said "pending" or something like that. All I see is a repeat of my # needed for my entries. I did get confirmation emails that my entries were complete. Is it different this time around or did I mess something up?
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 431
    I thought in previous lotteries there was a box in the "tickets" section of my profile that said "pending" or something like that. All I see is a repeat of my # needed for my entries. I did get confirmation emails that my entries were complete. Is it different this time around or did I mess something up?
    It’s different because it is all on TM now. Mine is the same.
  • Options
    It's different since TM is doing the entries and drawing
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    JojoRice said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Hey guys quick question, sorry if this has already been answered but if I join the ten club in two weeks can I still buy ten club tickets for the spring tour?  TIA.
    Mike
    If I sign up today, can I still get front row seats to Baltimore?

(someone on facebook actually asked that question by the way)
    You can’t fix stupid lol 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    I am shocked that there have been no reports of emails yet.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Or credit card charges
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    mcgruff10 said:
    For real. Legitimate or otherwise...

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Mike
    Damn right. 
    I heard 10c has set up a private bathroom for you for whatever show you go to. Plus just sending you all the tour merch just because 
    Ed actually refills my drinks during long jams and encore breaks.  sometimes he fucks up my order, maybe too much ice in my wine, grey goose and not tito's hence the reason for those looooooong extended jams.  
    Depends on the venue.  You can tell when the two of us are arguing because he ll put some riot act on the set list.  
    I was actually doing to start a "RIOT ACT FULL ALBUM SHOW IN QUEBEC" thread, just for you. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    edited January 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Mike
    Damn right. 
    Depends on the venue.  You can tell when the two of us are arguing because he ll put some riot act on the set list.  
    I was actually doing to start a "RIOT ACT FULL ALBUM SHOW IN QUEBEC" thread, just for you. 
    I guess the drive home to jersey will start a little earlier because my ass will leave once the subtle annoyance of you are starts playing.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Mike
    Damn right. 
    I guess the drive home to jersey will start a little earlier because my ass will leave once the subtle annoyance of you are starts playing.  
    I can't imagine living with so much hate in my heart. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,504
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Mike
    Damn right. 
    Bruh...

Oh no you didn’t...

To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Mike
    Damn right. 
    I can't imagine living with so much hate in my heart. 
    :lol:

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,429
    Check your spam folders!!!!

Cause, you know, eventually stuff might land in there.

Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 751
    mcgruff10 said:

I just got an email from Ticketmaster!!!!

Apparently, Volbeat tickets are on sale tomorrow. Not really what I was hoping for in the ol' inbox.
  • Options
    Just got my email from ticketmaster:

Subject: Matchbox Twenty Tickets on Sale Tomorrow
  • Options
    Save WhoSave Who Posts: 293
    kaw753 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I just got an email from Ticketmaster!!!!

Apparently, Volbeat tickets are on sale tomorrow. Not really what I was hoping for in the ol' inbox.
    Me too!  Except mine were for Matchbox 20 in 2020 haha.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Mike
    Damn right. 

@dankind   what setting did you use on your phone to take this selfie?  i'm digging it a lot.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,750
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Mike
    Damn right. 
    Okay - this one make me :lol:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,896
    The ten club is doing it with Ticketmaster now, so TM is somewhat controlling it.  It is different this time around and as long as you have your confirmation email, you're all set.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Mike

Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    I actually think when we get email confirmations we will also find out our seats, not having to wait for the tickets to be delivered digitally week of January 27th to find out based on this from the ticket info page:

Email confirmations with seat locations will be sent out on a show-by-show basis over the course of 7 days, beginning Thursday, January 16. Tickets will be digitally delivered in your Ticketmaster account during the week of January 27.
  • Options
    TM307021TM307021 Raleigh, NC Posts: 42
    I've seen some comments that the picks will be daily in groups of shows , but I've also read that they are picking by name and then the show/section best available. I assume the latter?  i.e. if I put in for Nashville, it is possible that I could find out today?

Raleigh - 2003

MSG NYC 1&2 - 2016

Fenway 2 - 2016

Seattle 2 - 2018

Missoula - 2018

• Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,435
    Woke up this morning, no text, no email, mustve lost. Completely gutted
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    TM307021 said:
    I've seen some comments that the picks will be daily in groups of shows , but I've also read that they are picking by name and then the show/section best available. I assume the latter?  i.e. if I put in for Nashville, it is possible that I could find out today?

Ticket Request Processing Schedule:

• Jan 16th - Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City, Hamilton 
    • Jan 17th - TBD
    • Jan 18th - TBD
    • Jan 19th - TBD

Ticket Delivery: You'll receive an email by the evening of Sunday, January 19th to let you know if any of your ticket requests were confirmed. Confirmed ticket requests will be digitally delivered in your Ticketmaster account during the week of January 27th.

• Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    TM307021 said:
    There's no speculation, it's plainly stated here on the timeline page: https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-2020-north-america-tour-presale-timeline
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,113
    I actually think when we get email confirmations we will also find out our seats, not having to wait for the tickets to be delivered digitally week of January 27th to find out based on this from the ticket info page:

Email confirmations with seat locations will be sent out on a show-by-show basis over the course of 7 days, beginning Thursday, January 16. Tickets will be digitally delivered in your Ticketmaster account during the week of January 27.

I recall show notification by Jan 19 and tickets by the 27th?
  • Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    I only have one phone used for both personal and work.  I’m jumping every time I hear my email alert.  I’m about to send a mass email to my co workers and clients to ask them politely to stop f#*%ing emailing me for f#*%’s sakes. 🙄  As you were....
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,896
    So I guess it's possible that ALL of the results will be given on Sunday (it only states that they are sorting Canada today).  Haven't past tour results been sent out over the course of 1-2 days?
  • Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    Email came through from Perkopolis....the Per was close!
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)