Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I haven't gotten my email for STL yet. Did I not get drawn? Dud I get shut out? 10C let me down. Devastated!!!

=) 
    Don't forget that you are also gutted. :rofl:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,810
    Thanks for posting the timeline. As someone looking for Balt and NYC I’m happy I know not to check all day 
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    I haven't gotten my email for STL yet. Did I not get drawn? Dud I get shut out? 10C let me down. Devastated!!!

=) 
    I haven't gotten an email yet about quebec city.  gutted
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Excited for today.  Made sure to call my credit card company to allow multiple charges from “TicketsToday Pearl Jam” as advised.

I changed my final order at 10 pm last night, based on GA odds, to:

1.  Ottawa Best Available
    2.  Quebec Best Available
    3.  Hamilton Best Available
    4.  Toronto Best Available

Would be amazing to get Ottawa and Quebec GA and Hamilton and Toronto Reserved  but just thankful to the Ten Club for all they do and acquiring so many tickets this tour.  The new system is great and makes me think back to those F5 days (still have my PJF5 shirt! 😁).  Exciting week this has been! 🤟
  • Options
    Excited for today.  Made sure to call my credit card company to allow multiple charges from “TicketsToday Pearl Jam” as advised.

Would be amazing to get Ottawa and Quebec GA and Hamilton and Toronto Reserved  but just thankful to the Ten Club for all they do and acquiring so many tickets this tour.  The new system is great and makes me think back to those F5 days (still have my PJF5 shirt! 😁).  Exciting week this has been! 🤟
    Ha, I did the same thing with my credit card. After changing my picks 4 or 5 times, and adding a US date, I figured they might flag the umpteenth "TicketsToday" charge.

And now... we wait...
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748

I did the same for OTT and QBC for first and second but went GA only. Just a bit nerve racking! 
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    I don't trust TM so put in for all GA

1) Hamilton GA
    2) Ott GA
    3) QC GA
    4) Tor GA

For sure I won't get #4 but wouldn't be surprised if I got zero or the first 3
  • Options
    PJNB said:

I did the same for OTT and QBC for first and second but went GA only. Just a bit nerve racking! 
    You are prepared if you don’t get GA for those shows to not get tickets for them at all? Best Available gives you the same GA chance but if you don’t get it at least you get Reserved for the show... 
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    Good luck with Canada today all!
    🤙
  • Options
    PJNB said:

At this point, I'm perfectly happy with "in the building". I'd like at least one GA, though, so I put OTT, TO, QC, Ham - best available for all.

But I also put in for San Diego, and that's my only US date. So, with any luck, at least one of those should come out in my favour.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    edited January 2020
    PJNB said:

You are prepared if you don’t get GA for those shows to not get tickets for them at all? Best Available gives you the same GA chance but if you don’t get it at least you get Reserved for the show... 
    Ya it was a gamble that I was willing to take. I have a high number and figure I will be able to get better seats if I miss out with GA on the verified fan or public sale. Even then there is the fan to face market which is an unknown at this point if it will be a good option.
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 534
    edited January 2020
    PJNB said:

At this point, I'm perfectly happy with "in the building". I'd like at least one GA, though, so I put OTT, TO, QC, Ham - best available for all.

But I also put in for San Diego, and that's my only US date. So, with any luck, at least one of those should come out in my favour.
    Toronto almost certainly won’t make it to the 2nd round for GA.  It was at 30% for GA at the end of the lottery...

GA odds at 10:18 pm last night were:

Toronto 33%
    Hamilton 42%
    Ottawa 59%
    Quebec 79%
    Post edited by Torontonian on
  • Options
    I went quebec city reserved. (139XXX fan club number should get me great seats)
    msg best available.  
    fingers crossed and now bring on the fall tour!
  • Options
    This is like Willie Wonka and waiting for the 1st Golden Ticket to be found...

Cleveland 03'
    Cincinnati 03' (Flooded)
    Cincinnati 06'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Chicago N2 23'
    Indy 23' (Cancelled)
    I picked Hamilton RS as first and T.O. RS second. Now the wait begins.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,919
    dunewall said:
    "The suspense is terrible!  I hope it'll last."
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    ajflickerajflicker Canada Posts: 166
    I wonder if we have to wait until the whole tour is drawn before we know. The anticipation is killing me.
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    dunewall said:
    "The suspense is terrible!  I hope it'll last."
    Ha Ha...GOOD ONE!

Cleveland 03'
    Cincinnati 03' (Flooded)
    Cincinnati 06'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Chicago N2 23'
    Indy 23' (Cancelled)
    mcgruff10 said:
    msg best available.  
    Hope you land killer seats buddy.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 205
    mcgruff10 said:
    msg best available.  
    I did almost the same exact thing. I did Ottawa Reserved and MSG best available with my 27xxx number.....
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    THE WAITING DROVE ME MAD
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,346
    CPR7 said:
    JimmyV said:
    CPR7 said:
    All Canadian shows will be drawn today according to the presale timeline. TBD for the US shows as of about 3:10 (12:10 PST) this morning.
    Fact? Or just an assumption based on the chronological order of shows?
    It's listed on the timeline.
    I understand that they said drawing starts Thursday and that it will be done on a show by show basis but they never said anything about which shows will be drawn first. I honestly don't care, I can wait until Sunday just curious 
    It's posted on the timeline page....
  • Options
    ally12ally12 Ottawa Posts: 68
    Try explaining to the bank about letting the funds go through.. awkward. Thank goodness TM accepts debit visa 
    2011: PJ20- Ottawa, Canada
    2016: PJ25- Ottawa, Canada
    2020: Ottawa, Canada, QC City 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,887
    CPR7 said:
    JimmyV said:
    CPR7 said:
    JimmyV said:
    CPR7 said:
    All Canadian shows will be drawn today according to the presale timeline. TBD for the US shows as of about 3:10 (12:10 PST) this morning.
    Fact? Or just an assumption based on the chronological order of shows?
    It's listed on the timeline.
    I understand that they said drawing starts Thursday and that it will be done on a show by show basis but they never said anything about which shows will be drawn first. I honestly don't care, I can wait until Sunday just curious 
    It's. Listed. On. The. Timeline.

Thank. You. My. Bad.
    No worries!  :)

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    ally12 said:
    Try explaining to the bank about letting the funds go through.. awkward. Thank goodness TM accepts debit visa 
    The Rep fir Amex laughed when I told how serious it was that this not get delayed!🤣
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    msg best available.  
    Hope you land killer seats buddy.
    Thanks bud!  What did you end up doing?
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    NWOntario said:
    THE WAITING DROVE ME MAD
    and then some!! THE WAITING IS THE HARDEST PART...... ;)
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    PeterEDPeterED Posts: 364
    edited January 2020
    ally12 said:

EDIT: 
    In order to avoid a payment decline, we recommend you contact your bank NOW and notify them of the following:
    • A charge from a US-based company may be attempted between Jan 16 and Jan 22
    • Merchant descriptor will be "Ticketstoday*Pearl Jam"
    • Charge could be in USD or CAD (depending on the shows you are confirmed for)
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    ajflicker said:
    I picked Hamilton RS as first and T.O. RS second. Now the wait begins.
    You will get both, odds ended at 99% for reserved seats!!
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    Hey guys quick question, sorry if this has already been answered but if I join the ten club in two weeks can I still buy ten club tickets for the spring tour?  TIA.
    Mike