***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• I assumed that 99% meant pretty much everyone would get tickets but they had a place holder for 1% because obviously nothin is guaranteed. I also assume this is what pretty much everybody thought as well. This very well could have been just the odds reflecting for 1st choice much like we assume the GA turned out to be. 

There are so many people that say they got all their picks for BA that there is probably an issue with those that didn’t get any. We will see how this shakes out as the other shows get notified.
    Vancouver 05-11-00, Vancouver 05-30-03, Hamilton 09-13-05, Toronto 05-10-06, Toronto 08-21-09, Toronto 09-11/12-11, London 07-16-13, Buffalo 10-12-13, Ottawa 05-08-2016, Toronto 05-10-2016, Toronto 05-12-2016, Seatle 08-10-2018
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,894
    In for Denver! 3rd choice, best available. 128xxx.

1 down, 7 to go. 
    That is good news for a lot of people then for Denver
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • (1) Denver (ranked #3)
    (2) BA
    (3) Scored tickets. Not sure if GA or Reserved
    (4) 94xxx
  • wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 942
    Any Denver res seating only winners yet? Trying to see if the have gotten through GA yet. BA 1st choice here. 
  • dc07cfdc07cf Posts: 31
    Just had my card charged for Denver.

2nd choice, reserved seating.  208xxx
  • I can't believe she changed the picture G
  • Poncier said:
    jcoudriet said:
     I chose BA to make my odds better. I will just be happy to be there, but do you think there is a possibility of getting GA if you did put BA at all?
    Oh boy...be prepared for the onslaught of peeps telling you that closing BA didn’t improve your odds. 
    It does make her odds better than choosing GA only.

And to the original question, yes there certainly should be folks getting GA tix who selected BA
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154

1 down, 7 to go. 
    Exactly the same for me! but a 60K higher 10C number.
  • edited January 2020
    Just scored Denver. BA. 1st choice
    Post edited by Ralphie’s Footsteps on
    FYI, I was one of those people that had their TM account with a blank last name (I updated it this morning) and I was drawn for tickets. 
  • Denver!!! Only choice, best available, 280XXX
    Thank you Ten Club!!!
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    amethgr8 said:
    PJNB said:
    amethgr8 you are looking at this wrong. Lets end it here. 

99% indicates that there are more tickets then people looking for them hence the reason people think they are guaranteed tickets
    98% or lower indicates that only that number of people who put in for tickets regardless off priority are getting tickets. 

If there are 100 tickets and the odds are 98% 2 people are missing out. 

The only real question anyone should have with a 99% odds is is it really 99% or is it still a placeholder for the 100%
    I see your point, but disagree.  I content there will always be more demand that available tickets.
    In the past, 10C has explained like PJNB has stated. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Mozzy said:
    FYI, I was one of those people that had their TM account with a blank last name (I updated it this morning) and I was drawn for tickets. 

Nice to hear that!! I was worried as I am in the same situation. I just updated my TM account this morning to exactly match my 10c account. 
  • Still waiting on Denver email...anxiously.
    Did you all that got in see a charge on your CC before you got the email? I'm seeing a $1.12 from Google as a temporary hold and then a reversal. Is this a good sign?

1 down, 7 to go. 
    That is good news for a lot of people then for Denver
    Based on this.....Anyone who had BA as 1st choice should not be shut out.  (And for that matter, anyone who had BA as 2nd choice, or Reserved only, too)
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    omniaibr said:
    Still waiting on Denver email...anxiously.
    Did you all that got in see a charge on your CC before you got the email? I'm seeing a $1.12 from Google as a temporary hold and then a reversal. Is this a good sign?
    I just got my Denver notification!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    Vedd Hedd said:
    amethgr8 said:
    PJNB said:

99% indicates that there are more tickets then people looking for them hence the reason people think they are guaranteed tickets
    98% or lower indicates that only that number of people who put in for tickets regardless off priority are getting tickets. 

The only real question anyone should have with a 99% odds is is it really 99% or is it still a placeholder for the 100%
    I see your point, but disagree.  I content there will always be more demand that available tickets.
    Yes it is almost like they don't have a cap on the # of tickets they can get for us (except for huge demand like NYC, Balt, etc.)
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • In for Denver.  First choice for best available.  130XXX.  Hoping this show matches or exceeds the 2014 Denver show.  That show was crazy!
  • BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    edited January 2020
    Got Denver tickets. 

Email came at 12:38 eastern. 

3rd priority, 2 tix for best available 

The funny thing is that my TM and 10c emails didnt match so I went in right around noon and changed the TM email to match 10c. My confirmation email went to the one that was originally on my TM account. 
    Post edited by Banjo on
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    Your 10 Club number has no bearing on whether you are selected for tickets, correct? Only seat assignment for reserved?
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

Vedd Hedd said:
    amethgr8 said:
    PJNB said:

Yes it is almost like they don't have a cap on the # of tickets they can get for us (except for huge demand like NYC, Balt, etc.)
    Right.   Which makes me think that Toronto person who requested Toronto BA 1st priority, and Hamilton BA 2nd priority MUST have done something wrong with their name or credit card.   

But I would still like to know the answer so as not to repeat it myself in the future. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,974
    In for Denver! 1st choice reserved. Good luck everyone.
  • MD190661 said:
    Your 10 Club number has no bearing on whether you are selected for tickets, correct? Only seat assignment for reserved?
    Correct
  • wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 942
    In for Denver as well. BA 1st choice
  • Vedd Hedd said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    amethgr8 said:
    PJNB said:

Right.   Which makes me think that Toronto person who requested Toronto BA 1st priority, and Hamilton BA 2nd priority MUST have done something wrong with their name or credit card.   

But I would still like to know the answer so as not to repeat it myself in the future. 
    Or possibly their TC email on the submission
  • gatorjamgatorjam Posts: 187
    I AM IN FOR DENVER!!!!!
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    amethgr8 said:
    PJNB said:

Or possibly their TC email on the submission
    Right, that too. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • ajflickerajflicker Posts: 166
    MD190661 said:
    Bingo
  • I just got notice for Denver!  Now the wait for where in the Pepsi Center I will be...

omniaibr said:
    Still waiting on Denver email...anxiously.
    I received a text from AmEx about the full charge about 2 minutes before I received the email confirmation about tickets.